Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Symptoms in the Third Trimester

Custardtart Guest

I have to say, it's a bit of a relief to know I'm not the only one with weird aches and pains, I'm sure the other pregnancies didn't affect me this badly.
    Just a note - the lower back pain comes from your centre of gravity shifting forward, your back muscles work overtime to compensate for the shift and if your core muscles aren't in good shape you'll experience a fair bit of pain as your musculature tries to compensate for the change in balance.

Kerrie

Default Third Trimester

When I had my first baby, a son, in 1993 in the last month I came out in a rash. This was beyond mere skin itching due to stretching. I was covered in a severe red spotted rash on my whole body except my chest and face. It started on my tummy and spread.

I could not sleep, I had to soak in baths with anti-itching stuff in it. Nothing helped. No doctor had ever seen anything like it. They would call more doctors in to have a look. They checked medical books and everything, they didn't have a name for it so they called it a Polymorphic Eruption of Pregnancy.

Brendan was induced one week early and pretty much as soon as he was born the itching stopped. We were both fine.

Custardtart Guest

You can add 'anxiety' for me, I'm finding that I'm focusing a lot on mentally preparing for the labour and making sure I have everything as ready as I can.

Kerrie

manda77 Guest

Excess discharge 'down there' 8-[

Dry flakey nipples.

Leaking nipples.

Oh and thrush is a nasty one too.

Kirsty77 Guest

Very very sore nipples again...like first tri.

Absolute frustration about when I'm going to deliver...feels like I've been pregnant forever!

Raven Guest

I worked in the cafe full-time until i was 37 weeks so that would of contributed to alot.
    I experienced very very very sore feet, by the end of the day i could bearly walk.
    Swollen hands and feet.
    Highish Blood Pressure.
    Pins and Needles was the worst though. Mainly at night when i'd bed my arm to sleep on my hand. i'd wake with the worst pins and needles.
    Bad heartburn.
    Absolute Exhaustion.
    But apart from that the whole pregnancy was a breeze.

Raven

I have also had extremely painful pins and needles in my hands during the night, I wake up and it feels like some of my fingers are broken. My Doc says it will go away after bub is born, but just wondering what you do for relief as I am getting hardly any sleep and it is drinving me nuts.

Julie

For me, by far the absolute worst symptoms in 3rd trimester are the baaaaaad heartburn *L* (it truly doesn't seem to matter anymore what I eat, EVERYTHING causes heartburn now!) and excess discharge downstairs....

It's probably the latter that I hate the MOST, seriously, I have taken to wearing pads because I just can't stand damp underwear and I refuse to change my underwear 10 times a day.

lizza Guest

did I see constipation? This has to be one of the most annoying things to me!!! :smt091

By far the worst for me is restless legs and pelvic pain.
    Last night my legs were that sore I couldn't sit or lie still, I had to keep walking in circles around the house cos it was the only way to get any sort of releif at all. They're much better today - not sure whats happening, it comes and goes without warning.

Also lower that normal BP - last 2 times I was 105/50 and 100/60

Felix Guest

Default 3rd Trim Symptoms

Hi there,

for me it's restless legs, agonising leg cramps, being uncomfortable in bed at night and now indigestion. Not to mention pressure in the ribs and pelvis as baby moves / stretches.

Cant wait til next week when I go for my pamper treatment at the beautician. I feel a bit uncomfortable at the moment.

5 or so weeks to go....and counting! :smt026

Bec Guest

Hi girls,

I am just into the 3rd tri

I have been getting weird aches on my thighs at night and it happens on both sides and then I cant sleep anymore grr.
    Ive also had heartburn and sore back and swollen ankels and I am always tired! oh and the itchy thing it drives me nuts.

Bec

Hi

Like Bec I've been quite itchy too.. been very tired and sometimes feel a bit nauseaus after eating. Also craving sugar.

On medication for reflux - every 2nd day and its helped a lot. Vomiting blood isn't much fun!
    Also having problems sleeping through the night - too many toilet breaks!

Not looking forward to gettting bigger - I'm only 5'2!!

Oh well only 13 weeks to go hope its all worth it.

Apart from some of the symptoms in the first list:
    -itchier and flakier scalp than usual
    -first trimester rash on my temple
    -pins and needles in left forearm when in bed and upon waking, occasionally
    -third trimester aching of cervical bones (my seat bones), only slightly worse after a ride on my horse (very short these days!)
    -mild, recurrent thrush
    -occasional sick feeling, almost like nausea, almost like dizziness - but not quite either!
    -electric-shock feeling when bubba hits a certain spot on my bladder (empty OR full!)

diannet Guest

Default 3rd trimester symptoms

Thank goodness I found this site!!! I am a few days of the 27 week mark with twins. The last few days and nights have been horrendous with reflux regardless of what I eat!! I have had most of the symptoms in the list, more recently...aching legs, hips, bum, lower back, shoulders, ribs....you name it! Very bad bleeding gums for my entire pregnancy thus far and just now starting to feel mildly sick for most of the day....hopefully nothing like the first trimester which was unbearable. I guess it's all more of the same from here on in....How come no one tells you about this?????

Fee Guest

Indigestion
    Not being able to lay on back or tummy
    Can't walk long distances
    Reflux
    Sore Hips
    Back Pain
    Tiredness
    Heartburn
    Frequent toilet visits
    Belly button gone flat or popped
    Restless Legs
    Rib pain (sometimes)

Cee_Cee99 Guest

I also have
    1. Hot flushes - they last about 30-40 seconds, and I have about 5 a day..
    2. Puking up a small amount of what ever I ate last if I lay down too quick after eating. I don't even have to lay down, just a small incline will send my food straight back up...
    3. burping and burping and burping.....

oh the joys!!!!!!!!!!!

hi all

not sure if this has been mentioned or not , but increased CM.... ugh! I thought I wouldnt need to wear pads during pregnancy , looks like ive been proved wrong once again

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast