Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Symptoms in the Third Trimester

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Pregnancy Symptoms in the Third Trimester

This thread is for members to discuss what symptoms of pregnancy they experienced during the third trimester. Pregnancy symptoms can vary greatly, from having almost no symptoms at all to the worse end of the scale, being hospitalised for severe morning sickness.

For information regarding common pregnancy ailments and how you can help reduce the symptoms, check out BellyBelly's pregnancy section.

What symptoms did you experience? If you have anything different to what is listed here please let us know.

Swollen Hands
    Swollen Feet
    High Blood Pressure
    Indigestion
    Not being able to lay on back or tummy
    Crusty Nipples
    Can't walk long distances
    Reflux
    Sore Hips
    Calf Cramps
    Right hand side rib pain
    Strech Marks
    Back Pain
    Round ligament pains (esp after resting)
    Cravings
    Food Intolerance
    Stitches
    Tiredness
    Insomnia
    Nausea
    Heartburn
    Haemorroids
    Fluid Retention
    Lightheaded
    Frequent toilet visits
    Belly button gone flat or popped
    Braxton Hicks
    Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
    Nasal congestion
    Dry Skin
    Restless Legs
    Bleeding Gums
    Memory Loss
    Lower abdominal cramps
    Bum Pain
    Constipation
    Itchyness all over
    Incredible thirst
    Still feeling full from night befores meal
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Left hand side rib pain (where bubs kicks)
    UTI`s

I have to say i think ive had ever symptom under the sun!

I've had practically all of those symptoms. Even had a weird rash(cant remember the name) that only comes after 36 weeks and doesnt go til after birth...extremely weird!

Debbie Lee Guest

Is pins and needles up there? I get them usually from having to sleep on my sides all the time so my arms end up getting very sore and resulting in pins and needles in the hands.

over the two pregnancies ive gotten most of thos symptoms, specially pelvic pain in this pregnancy, been alot worse then the last one

take care
    Lesley

Just looking at the list again, yep I have all those symptoms (apart from two) this pregnancy plus the two I`ve added in my last post. The 2 symptoms I haven`t got as yet from that list is:

High Blood Pressure & stretch marks :-$

Take Care

Deeanne

Also very sweaty!! I ususally don't sweat very much, but when pg... I get very wet.

Tanya

Swollen Hands
    Swollen Feet
    Not being able to lay on back or tummy
    Can't walk long distances
    Calf Cramps
    Strech Marks
    Tiredness
    Insomnia
    Nausea
    Lightheaded
    Frequent toilet visits
    Braxton Hicks
    Bleeding Gums
    Pelvic pain

This is all i have at the moment

Aussie_Chik Guest

Hi

What's the itchy rash? I'm almost 37 weeks and am itchy all over especially in bed at night. I haven't spotted a rash yet though.

belmarks Guest

itchiness! Yes, I thought it was just me! Thank goodness its some kind of symptom. I don't really have any other symptoms though, so Im not doing too badly!!

No real problems except rib pain !! ouch

Hi - would the itchies be from your skin stretching ?

If the government wants to prevent teenage pregnancies - just give 15yo that list of symptoms and if that doesn't put them off, nothing will. I've never really thought of all the evil things it does to you towards the end. I'm having a bad enough time at the start of it all.

I know I lost my mind the first time round, made a coupla mistakes at work they weren't too happy about :-/

Barb.

Hi, I've been getting worse and worse pain in my right hand side and back under ribs. Does anyone know why? Its in the list but I would like to understand why it happens. The baby is not kicking there. :smt100

Hey Deb, I get some painful sort of 'pressure' sensations against my right hip and under my right ribs. I don't know if that's anything like you're getting? For me I think it's when Kynan pushes there and tries to stretch out (he's lying on my right, feet on my left, so it's not kicks either).

Hi Angel and Brooke

Its reassuring to know that I'm not the only one with a weird side ache.

Like Kynan, Chico has head down and legs and arms to the left so it isn't a foot or anything. The other thing is I don't get any pain if I'm just sitting still. I can feel him wriggling around in there so it seems unrelated to his movement.
    Maybe like you say Ellen, it is just the fact that my ribs are expanding. I certainly am getting bigger by the day. It is damned uncomfortable though!

Anyways, i am going to try not worry about it. As it seems everything else is functioning normally. Thanks for your replies.

Ive started to feel nauseous again. Its not as bad as m/s as i havent actually been sick but ive been kept awake a few nights as i feel i am going to be sick!

I am also feeling spewy again & starting to get constant burping & heart burn!!!!!

Can't sleep & am exhausted!!! I LOVE BEING PREGNANT, I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!!!!!! eventually it'll sink in! 8-[

Kirsty77 Guest

Thank god Tracey I thought I was the only one starting to fell spewey again...I had a major power vomit the other morning...some mornings are a real struggle.And the heartburn thing I have every day, antacid tablets are my best friend!And I hate the fact I'm soooo tired but can't sleep at night for more than 1 hour intervals because of my sore hips!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast