Thread: Scary......

kirsty_lee Guest

Angry Scary......

Hey Girls,

Well I'm not sure how many of you have had this during your pregnancy, especially in the 2nd and 3rd Trimester. But last night I had the scariest dream just thinking about it now is giving me goosebumps. I can't remember it like right down to the 'T' guessing thats because it was so freaky. But it was about my baby going missing as in someone stealing her I was absolutely histerical in the dream and I woke up to DP shaking me cause I was covered in sweat and apparently crying histerically in my sleep. When he woke me up I was so out of it and he was so worried all he could do was cuddle me and let me cry myself back to sleep. It was sooo horrible. I mean i've had bad dreams during my pregnancy but nothing like this it felt so real. I would love to hear if any of you girls have had similar dreams or am I just crazy lol

With DD1 i had a dream my baby was taken from me because no one liked her name.....and i never seen her again.

That freaked me out!

I was once told, Normally if u can remember ur dreams details......you were not really asleep!

DoubleK Guest

i didnt have any 'bad' dreams, just a wesird one the night before i was induced... it was ahappy one, but still al ittle weird.

maybe its your mind working overtime, waiting for this little baby, hoping everything is going to be perfect,

sorry i cant help much, it is horrible when you wake from such a powerful dream.. lucky you had dp there to cuddle you!

My GF dreamed she gave birth to a vauum cleaner....

kirsty_lee Guest

hahah lulu... thats a weird one. Although i would rather be dreaming about giving birth to a vacuum cleaner than my baby going missing iykwim

hmm i have graphic dreams all the time ...

i must never be asleep because usually when i wake up i go over my dreams just for the sake of it ...

but my psycologist said to me , that our dreams are just our subconcious exploring events that are too confrontational/or very unlikely to happen in our day to day lives ..

i know how you feel , its scary dreaming like that , but just take heed that your mind played it out and it didnt really happen .. kwim

i once had a dream that my baby had no genitals and then another time i birthed a cat ...

I had a horrible dream about my DD just before she was born. She was an older bub, crawling, and she crawled under the bed and I went to get her out as she got stuck, but I couldn't reach her and she was crying more and more hysterically, holding her hands out to me and I was bawling because I couldn't get her. I ended waking up in a sweaty panic crying my eyes out too. DH was pretty freaked out by it...

I had a weird dream before DS was born. I dreamt he was sleeping in the bed between DH and I. I sware he was actually lying between us!!

Don't worry about the dream Kirsty Lee, everything will be OK. For some reason when you're pg you have really vivid dreams - not all of them good. I don't know why - maybe it's because we're functioning with two brains and they're both relatively overactive......... har, har...... not really, dumb suggestion.

I had a freaky dream the other night. It wasn't about the baby, but mum died in a car crash and all of a sudden I was in water I think the ocean and got struck by lightning and died, and I could see myself sinking to the bottom. I woke up gasping for air like I couldn't breathe myself, and really freaked out, I couldn't sleep for hours.

Haven't had any dreams about the baby yet, just vivid weird dreams about everything else.

I totally sympathize. I actually had a horrible dream last night about my baby. I was at my old high school for some event and this bomb went off outside that was giving off some gas that was poisonous to children and all these poor babies were dying. They called in a bunch of school buses and were evacuating the area. I was scared to look into the blanket I was carrying to see if Cameron was Ok but then I felt him squirming so I knew he was ok at the moment but I had to find my sister and get on that bus ASAP. Luckily she was waitng for me outside and we got on the bus. As we sat down I opened the blanket to check on him and the blanket was empty. I was all hysterical trying to figure out where he'd gone as I just had him a few minutes ago. I woke with a start and he was safe and sound in his bassinet.

Hi, I had a really bad dream about my first baby the nught before I went home from hospital. I dreamt that the baby capsule including baby was taken before I could put it in the car it was awful. Woke up in a sweat and had to have a cuddle with my little one and I was soooo paranoid about the capsule for months afterwards!!!!!!!!!!!!! All those raging hormones I suspect.