Thread: Third trimester count down!!!

Question Third trimester count down!!!

Well Finally i've hit the third trimester... this pregnancy has felt like the longest pregnancy in history, the days have lasted double the length they normally would and i'm feeling like the day will never arrive.

I keep having this feeling like i'm not organised enough and dreaming that bubs comes early but when i think bout i convince myself i'll be Overdue again (ds was quite overdue)

I have 1/2 done the nrsery (just waiting for confirmation on sex and have laybys on with things i need) I feel like its too early for a labour bag just yet.

Sleeping is Uncomfortable, and i'm extremly tired. Feet swelling and just plain uncomfy to even sit (think cos bubs pushes up on my ribs making it hard to breathe)

Just wondering how others in the 3rd trimester are coping and what there doing to pass the time.

Yep, Im 32 weeks and waiting waiting waiting. The 1st trimester is filled up with tiredness and vomiting - not fun at all, that feels like it goes on forever, then the 2nd trimester isnt as bad, and by the 3rd trimester ya that tired of all the heartburn, the swollen feet and hands, the pain from fluid retention, feet in your ribs, gasping for air cause you've taken 5 steps, ya just generally want the baby OUT!!! lol.

It feels like ages now cause Im closer now than bein "twenty-somethin" weeks. I feel the same about bein un-organised too it gets me down sometimes, and I feel tired all over again now too, and its hot and yuk, and Im huge I cant wait to get this little boy out! But yes it does feel like forever.

As for passing time... well I have an almost 3 year old to attend to every second of the day so I dont got a real lot a time she is sucha busy body and goin through terrible two's really badly! lol. But I dont know if there's much that can take your mind off how much further you have to go... being busy doesn't really take my mind off it, I am just sooooo keen to get him out!

I'm nearing 34 weeks, the first two trimesters were alright. In fact, up til maybe two weeks ago I've been fine, haven't felt too unwieldy or "pregnant," but now I'm feeling full of baby, gasping for breath, and exhausted after the briefest exertions even though I've exercised consistently since I got pg and have been perfectly fit. Blast.
    I'm spending a lot of time reading and writing, and working on little jumpers and nappy covers for baby. And a patchwork quilt. Just ready to not be pregnant, want it to be done with. I keep telling myself the baby will be here soon enough and I'll look back fondly on time to myself, being able to sleep in, having time to write and think, but honestly I'm getting so uncomfortable I don't give a dmn.

Jess congrats on reaching the 3rd trimester.
    I think the last trimester will go quickly as your appointments will be more regular so you have more to look forward to.
    Also if you havent finished nursery then you will have stuff to do.

Hang in there, we dont have long to go before we meet our babies.

frazaled1971 Guest

hi all,
    well im 36 weeks now and boy oh boy do i want this over our little boy is due 22.3.08 and will be number 6 but we have a 7 year age gap this time,the doctors keep telling me i would go early as i have had so many babies and i am now classed as an older aged mother(36) but i just know i will be being induced on the 1.4.08 lol all my bubs were between 5 and 14 days late and all bar 1 were all induced ,i would give just about anything for this to be over ,i know not long now but boy it feels like forever and i didnt even find out till i was 12 weeks so i guess im just a sook.
    well girls i guess it wont be all that long and we will all have our babies,i cant beleave i just said that as im sick of hereing not long now enjoy all the quiet time as you wont have any soon well thats fine with me i love the sound of a new born cry so bring it on.

Wow dont i feel like a sook now... All of you are at least in the 30 something weeks... hehehe I'm just on 28 weeks and have had enough... LOL

I have a 3 y/o "busy body" Mr 120 questions ATM.... he going through some difiant stage where he's telling us what he can do, telling us off, being marcho and standing up to us... (not fun) but still not distracting me from the pregnancy...

Sick of hearing that any type of cleaning is NESTING. Having a 4d scan wednesday to confirm sex, and of course when things are planned the days go even slower.

Once we confirm i'll be off shopping at least for the first week... hehehe

maybe i can try to persuade bubs in the weeks to come to maybe decided to come a little earlier, ( i can dream)

I'm envious of all of you who have hit 30 + weeks.... but i'm sure its the same deal teh closer you get the slower the days go and the longer it feels.