Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those of you who have had winter deliveries

I'm another hairy feral one - haven't shaved anything in about 8 years (I'm very fair as well) so wasn't about to start just because I was pregnant. Did get DP to give the jungle a bit of a trim though - didn't want the poor kid to get tangled up in there! As it turned out he decided at the last minute to come out the sun-roof, but it still made it a bit more manageable post-op, especially with swelling and bleeding. (Sorry if TMI, but true). Kinda wish I had got a haircut before he was born - it's now four months on and I still haven't managed it!

Just do whatever you're comfortable with!

If I could bend over to reach my legs properly I would shave more regularly, but am fair as well so once a week is ok for now. DP runs his hand over my legs in bed and says you missed a spot
    I've started to wear shorts at aquaerobics class cause I can't see my bikini line to shave it! LOL

I'm due June 1st and I plan to have a brazillian done about wk 37-38, my sister is a beauty therapist and wouldn't let me go in hairy! I'm also planning to go into hospital with shaved legs and under arms. I'm also booked in to have my foils done week 38 - hope I make it!

I know the hospital staff won't care, but I'll feel so much better knowing that everything is well maintained when I'm spread eagle and everyone is having a look!

I agree!!!!!!!!! odds are when the excitement starts you won't care two hoots about a hairy anything LOL (except perhaps a little precious head)

I was induced, so I got a wax leading up to that day. The funny thing about it, in regards to no one really notices etc. None of the babies in our family, that's siblings, nieces, nephews & so on have had hair when they were born. Charlie had a big mop of black hair & I was so excited to hear that I think I asked something along the lines of "has the baby really got hair"...(this was as I was pushing) & the Midwifes answer was....."well it's the only hair down there"!!! ha, I laughed for days about that.

Yeah, bugger the legs - get your hair (on your head dear) trimmed, eyebrows waxed, tinted etc. Have a pamper and get the importants bits that will be in the phots attended to!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12