Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update on me..

GO Tegan!!! All the best sweetheart!!!!
    I hope things start to move along nice and quickly for you!!
    Am thinking of you!!

baby4 Guest

Tegan Im So Excited For You And As Im Writing This Im Having Niggles Of My Own Ive Got A Good Feeling We Will See Each Other In Hospital That Would Be So Good To Meet Someone Of This Website How Was The Stretch And Sweep I Had It Last Week And I Swear The Trauma Of That Will Never Leave Me It Hurt So Much And Gave Me The Runs And I Couldnt Walk All Day Even Though Your Contractions Are All Over The Place I Beleive That You Are In Labour As All My Labours Had Contractions At All Different Times Even When The Baby Was Nearly Coming Out Isnt It Harsh To Be Sent Home You Would Think That They Would Let You Stay Cause If My Water Breaks Id Like To See Them Kick Me Out

Come on Tegan! I'm looking forward to reading the birth announcement too, you're getting closer and closer!

chelleg Guest

Awwwww Tegan you're just waiting for me to be at work I hope those labour vibes kick in well and truely and you'll be holding your little man in your arms by the time i get to work at 7am Try and rest up as much as possible, relax and let your body do the work it was so beautifully designed for

Kirsty77 Guest

Anymore updates???Hope everything is going well hun......

Tegan, how you going this morning hun ?? Hopefully you've had a very busy night

Thinking of you this morning Tegan. I hope that everything is progressing well for you honey. Perhaps you even have your little boy in your arms.
    Lots of love to you all.

Thinking of you Tegan.

Fingers crossed Tegan that you now have your wee man in your arms...

Oh, Goodluck Tegan

(thankyou Trish for letting me know)

Go Tegan Go... yOu can do it sweets, just believe in yourself & yourn body!!!!

Go with it & it will all happen....

Best wishes sweety, cant wait to read your announcement!!!!!!!!!!

I believe in you!!!!!

Oooooh, im dying to know whats going on!! Im not good with suspense...

Tegan, hoping everythings going well for you, thinking of you and hope you little man is in your arms, where he's meant to be

Tegan went into labour again at 3:30am this morning and was 5cm dialated. At 8am things were stopping and starting but still in a lot of pain. She hasnt given in to drugs yet!!

Hopefully things are happening for the tired princess by now!!

YAH that things seem to be going forward now for her, hope all is well

ok Tegan is still only 5cm. She is now having the drip but is in a lot of pain and is contemplating the epidural.

She is worried that would mean she was weak and selfish. I assured her thats not the case and that we all so proud of her no matter what

Ah poor girl, hope she does what she needs to do just to get it over with and get that baby

That is so not selfish, she needs to be able to rest and relax and be able to have the stregth to push. Im with you dann, we'll be proud of her no matter what!! And 5 cms is 5 cms, its half way to being able to push the baby out. praying things will move along abit for her...

GO TEGAN GO!!!

You are so not weak & selfish. If you have to do it, you have to do it. Tell her she shouldn't be worrying about how we feel. Besides that we feel that she will do what's best for her & her little man & that's all that matters.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast