Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newly Single Mummy and ready to crrack

Quote Originally Posted by ~Beatrix~ View Post
    He has informed me he has gone and taken out a 5k loan to pay all his bills so as soon as that come through he will give me the money to pay half the credit cards and the bills that are in and when the gas and elec come in he will pay half of them too.

But still i worked out what he needed to pay including his recent court fine( haha dont have to pay for that anymore) he only has aroun 2300 in bills so god knows what he is going to do with the rest of the money.

I am thinking on contacting legal advice as in to what i can expect from him to have for the girls when they are there. I dont think its to much to ask that they have a bed to sleep on

Maz- your right i havent even really cried over this relationship, havent had time.
    Beatrix,

I suggest that you get legal advice immediately!

Have you completed a financial settlement yet? If you have not and he takes out a loan, you could find out later that legally you are also responsible for any debt that is incurred until you are "recognised as financially seperated".

Scary I know!!

Legal aide gives free legal advice over the phone, and they should be able to point you in the right direction, including in the right direction regarding his obligations in relation to "suitable" accommodation for the children when they visit.

Good luck. I have been there and it has taken 4 years to get myself back on top of things, but you can do it and you will be stronger and wiser for the experience.

Oh Miss Beatrix - I'm so very sorry for what your going through. I've not been in your situation, but I just wanted to pass on my thoughts and prayers to you

Hi. Just checking in to see how you are. What did the doc say??
    Hope your feeling at least a bit better.
    I'm not liking XP's sister much. What a cow.
    Anyway. I really hope u are ok. Let me know.

edited sorry
    Last edited by Beatrix; April 9th, 2010 at 10:09 PM.

Glad things are getting better. Even if you are all sick!

edited sorry
    Last edited by Beatrix; April 9th, 2010 at 10:09 PM.

No thanks. I've already got them! Sorry

I just wanted to post one more thing (I totally forgot to post it before)

I dunno why, but your story has really made me take an interest. I'm so very proud to hear that you're doing those things - You're an inspiration to everyone who's been through this kind of experience - Massive hugs.
    Just take care of yourself and get well soon

Beatrix.........

I so understand I had my ex leave me at 8 weeks old with my son. Plus i had an 7 and 5 year old. My patience was soo not there i was not coping very well at all. But i did manage. I didnt really have any family or any friend support. Im not close to family and only had one friend at the time who just worked worked worked.

To make my life easier baked beans was my best mate for kids great quick and very good for you so that made tea time quick. or tuna bolinase boil pasta and add pasta sauce and tin of tuna. As for keeping them occupied i would say pic a movie any movie but have it down low and keep out of my hair. As long as they were occupied i didnt care they were safe and busy and i could focus on bubs. Boy did i feel run down tho. The house started to go a massive mess but as long as it was just objects and NOT un higenic i was k.

I didnt have daycare or anything i couldn't afford that. But at least hey did go to school and kindy.

Keep your chin up! if you wanna chat Private message me ill be happy to chat with you. Also internet was my only outside company with adults.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12