Thread: Undies!!

Default Undies!!

Ok I really didn't know where to put this, so please move it if there's somewhere more appropriate

I have been searching for undies to wear that are comfy during pg, but that don't cost the earth. I'm almost 25wks pg and I am normally a size 16. I have got several pairs of boyleg udies I got when I found out I was pg thinking they be good but they're getting uncomfortable and rolling down my tummy, which pulls them down in the back, I also have other plain hipster ones too ut they're getting a bit too tight around my belly. I know there are undies for pg, but they are so expensive, I don't really want to spend more than about $6 a pr since they will only be used for a short time.

So my questions is what undies do you wear when you're pg?? I am on the larger side and I am really trying to avoid getting granny undies, but it may have to be the way to go...

I loved my really low slung hipsters when I was preggy. Maybe buy some a size up from your current size...

Hi kel
    I to like you am a size 16 n the most comfy undies i found when i was pregnant were DP undies and a few of my friends agree with me..... so go out n buy yourself a few pairs of mens jocks

Sarah

I found DHs boxer shorts really comfy. they were the stretchy ones not cotton.

Yup I wear DH's undies too - so comfy and don't ride up your butt crack.
    Plus they fit really well cos he is bigger than I am normally - so it fits nicely under my big belly
    (AND THEY ARE SOOOO MUCH CHEAPER THAN CHICK'S UNDIES!!!!)

Bikini-panties worked for me I bought a 6-pack set at the begining of my pg last time and wore them through-out. They streched with me, so I just threw them away when I reached my pre-pg weight and bought some more ... that are going to carry me through this pg

Thanks girls, I had thought of mens undies, but my DH wears boxer shorts so I couldn't try them. So true that they are cheaper, ladies underwear is so expensive to get nice looking comfy undies! I'll have to go out and get me some undies! I'm soo sick of plumbers [email protected]

DoubleK Guest

i hope you find some comfy undies, i cant remember if i felt uncomfy in mine... seems so long ago!

let us know how you go in the jock department!

I bought "underworks" from KMart - sheap as, they come in packs of 3 or 5 i think they are Holeproof? But they were the comfiest ones I found (I am also size 16 hips) and I loved them cos they werent too tight, werent too low but were just really comfy!

The guy material is often better, yes they may be ugly BUT they dont have the very thin, digging in elastic as well over your stomach

I found maternity undies!! I have two pair (not a big spender...) and I still wear them! Super comfy. I think one pair are Lovable brand and the other mum bought for me from Kmart. Not too expensive.

Good luck!!

Hi!

I would go with the mens undies! The most comfortable thing to wear while pregnant I think!! Each pregnancy, I have gone out and bought mens jocks and never have any problem with them rolling down, going up your butt crack or cutting into you. They are the best!!!

Wow, what a great idea ladies... I had the uncomfy-undies-during-pg problem too... *wishing I had gone and bought mens underwear during both my pg's* LOL!!!

I'm wearing two sorts. Neither of them are granny type and I wear size 14-16. Plain old ordinary bikini briefs are comfy and sit under your belly. String bikinis are my fave, prenant or not but they are harder to get in the larger sizes. They usually have some elasticy kinda material on the sides holding the two triangles together so they stretch better than normal undies. If you go for these just make sure they have the elastic strings rather than cotton ones which wont stretch. You can usually get them at Best and Less, Big W or Kmart, sometimes in multipacks (if you are lucky).