Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to conceive after loss or miscarriage ~ July '08 #2

jenushka, im sure ur scan will go fine!! hopin u get to c a nice healthy bean growin

i wish this TWW would hurry up... im already stressin as i usually do! lol

so how long has everyone been ttc in ere?

Jen - I kept trying to post with you last night, but BB was broken! I was switching between my movie and checking BB, lol!

Jenushka
    - I'm always happy to add a little nutty flavour to the thread
    I can't wait until you have your scan and get lots of good news, because I'm sure everything is going to be perfect! I totally know what you mean about not trusting symptoms though. I had shocking morning sickness even though my angel had passed away probably weeks before. I know I'll be paranoid next time around, but I'm going to make sure I enjoy every second of pregnancy despite my fears. I hope your enjoying things too!!!

Smilanatu - I figure that Han**** can't be any worse than I am Legend Although... I am Legend did have a scene with Will topless doing chin ups *drooooool*

Angel Babies - Hi honey

Teen
    - I've been TTC now for 6 months and I have been in this thread since not long after my angel left in April.

Always great when the movie you are watching starts with a woman giving birth to a stillborn At least the movie featured a fairly steamy sex scene LOL!

Good news is that my breasts are starting to get tender (which they do after ovulation whether I'm pregnant or not) which I'm taking as a good sign that my body is doing what it should. I was a little concerned last month because even though I know I ovulated, I never got tender breasts. I usually know what side I ovulated from though, but this month I'm not sure. I had pain from both sides, and even over the last couple of days I still get a little niggling pain from alternating sides. Not sure what it means, but I guess it doesn't matter. I don't care if I ovulated from my liver, as long as the egg made it into my uterus

Hi All,

New thread and its only the 6th July...

Jenushka - you made me LOL - how funny... CM - whatever helps you cope with your work colleague I guess

Naidla - of course you are welcome here - we hope your time is short with us, you have come to the right place

Teen - I have been officially trying for 4 months now..... I WILL fall pg this month !!!!

Krystie - I'm with you.... I also have had pains on both sides... today particularly uncomfortable on the left. I dont care where I Ov from either as long as it is a worthwhile ov.

AFM - the confusion continues... I think I am actually ov today I have EWCM (finally) and this pain on my left. The temp also dropped again and the OPK was a strong positive. My chart is below as it can see it is a little unpredictable.

What I am worried about is today is day 18 !!! This means I will only have a 10 day LP. I have read this is border line not able to sustain a baby I have had a few really emotional days and I really need this. I need to know there is a greater purpose other than work - somethings got to change.

Sorry - I am just a bit down hope I haven't brought anyone else with me

Jen.... I have one you can add to your list... how you word it is up to you....

I was driving along today and came accross a number plate which was TTC 94. Straight away I was really upset for the poor couple inside.... Straight away I thought... Ohhh the poor buggers have been Trying To Conceive since 1994....OMG thats 14 years of Trying To Conceive........ Ohhh noooo the poor things....... Ohhh and here I am sulking at times because its 4 years....... OMG these poor things have been trying 10 years longer than I have..... and on and on and on the thought went.... UNTIL... i thought... hold on a second... maybe TTC means something else to them.....

Hey all! Tried to log on lastnight but BB was being a bit wacky!!

Angel Babies: That story made me Our brains sure do get hijacked when TTC!

AFM: I did a bit of research and apparently you can have slight bleeding around o time. Maybe that's it? I don't know!! Surely it wouldn't be implantation as it's so early! Still having slight twinges down there. Hmmm. So confused!!

wow, we really do fill up quick!!!!
    i must say we have a really great group in here at the moment, its been a real pleasure getting to know you all and going through this journey together.
    so the deal is girls, we all need to close this thread down and go hijack the PAML thread, ok?

jenushka: love the CM lady!!!that would crack me up all day
    teen: ive been TTC for a year now, miscarrried in December (Blighted ovum), so its been 6 months since then...as EASHA said, I WILL fall pg this month!!!!thanks Easha!!!!!
    krystie: im the same, got some breast tenderness that i usually get after O, tends to go away just before AF comes, so praying it doesnt go anywhere this month!!!!!

Thanx for all of the welcomes girls, looking forward to getting to know you better!

Niadla: So sorry to hear of your loss, take care

DD 4

August 07

November 07

Currently 10DPO Af dosent show this month

Thanks so much for the welcome guys!
    Bub finally left me last night and things are getting better, so it's only upward from here.

Am going to restart temping tomorrow and follow my cycle, and just hope that this was a trial run for my insides, and that they are now prepared to carry another bubba to full term

Sorry for no personals just yet. Once I get to know everyone a little more, I will jump right in

Geez. I've been off line for 24 hours, this may take a bit!

I tried to log on this morning and the site seemed to be down. Did anyone else have that problem? I freiked out. Thought you were all gone from my lives forever. Ahhhhh!! Thought may be the site had been shut down or something. Thank goodness it's back up again.

Tutmae - I beleive it is quite normal to have a little blood in your CM around O time. That is the blood from the follicle that released the egg.

KL - Have you seen Han**** yet?? So what was the movie? You mentioned a new addition for the 'you know you're addicted when ...' and you said that you had to pause the sex scences to check BB. Hmmm... I see. DH is out for the night ...

Then I read it starts with a still birth? WHat a ***** movie. What was it?

I recon you should find out if you ovulated from your liver. That could earn you quite a bit of money. Perhaps even more than that guy that just gace birth naturally! On a more serious note - I know, I don't do that often - Perhaps you ovulated from both sides (ie released TWO eggs)!! Your DH's swimmers may fertilise both, and you could end up with TWINS!!!

Niadla - Hi and So sorry to hear of your loss. Of course it is ok for you to be here. Sorry for what has brought you here, but we are happy for you to join the crazy gang. I am glad you have found this fabulous bunch of girls. At this terrible time, I can think of no better place for you. I found it a wonderful support following my MC and since then, wonderful entertainment!! I need something to get me throught this extraordinarily LONG 2WW!!

I like the saying at the end of your post

Don't worry about the personals just yet. You will soon catch on. Took me a while to figure out who everyone was. Here, may be this might help (take with a grain of salt, and I hope I don't offend anyone... also sorry to those who I have missed - not on purpose ...) Jen - lives in the US, wants to TTC whilst on a bed with wheels, wearing a helmet, rolling down a stair case!! Jen also composes and ever growing list of 'you know you're addicted to BB when ...' Toccara is lucky enough to have a cell from which she can make BB posts, when the rest of us have to suffer while we are away from a computer. Where there's hope (WTH) IS UTD!!! Sorry, couldn't think of anything funny Krystie Love - takes too long to write that each time, so she's KL - KL likes to watch sex movies while DH is out at work!! And keeps track of our DPO or CD numbers. Unlike the rest of us who just monitor our CM, Jenushka works with hers!! Angel Babies (AKA Angel) thinks that there are people driving around with number plates telling the world in what year they started TTC!! Tina_K - likes to throw in new lingo to confuse the semi-new comers, just as they start to find their feet. This is no where near everyone - just a start for you. Oh and me?? I talk too much and have EWCM that goes from the floor to the celiling!!
    Last edited by joey123; July 7th, 2008 at 07:21 AM.

PART 2 ...

Jen - I would use the first out of all the temps you took. There may be a possibility that your mouth (I'm assuming you measure in the mouth ) may have warmed up the thermometer. And even though it is supposed to measure YOUR temp, perhaps the starting temp of the thermometer can affect it?? Really don't know. I would tick the box on FF that says sleep deprived, and then I think it keeps that in mind. It may even discount the temp all together though, and if you're thinking it's your dip before O, you probably don't want that. Did any of that help?? But now I have just read KL's suggestion and I think that is a very good idea. IF I don't get a BFP - I'm going to though - thinking positive - I will do that next cycle. Good idea KL.

Jenushka - Glad to hear that your cervical mucous is not so precious in your mind. If she only knew what her initials stood for!!

I'll be counting down till Friday with you! POAS day for me, Scan for you!! What a big day. for us both!!!

Keep up the rambling. It's good for us all!!

Teen - I MC last month, our first month of trying, and I am hoping that at the end of next week I will POAS and end up with a BFP.

Easha - If you have a big temp jump in the next day or two, that chart could look just fine. Heads up darl You can't bring us down, we're here to pick each other up.

Angel - OMG!! That's so funny - the number plate. How long were you sad for this couple before you realised it could be something else??

Tina - What's PAML stand for? Just when I thought I had all the lingo sorted, you stump me with this one!

AFM - It's past nana's bed time, so i'll fill you in tomorrow!!

Joey - hun PAML is pregnancy after miscarriage or loss - it's where you will be hanging out very soon enough - I'll keep heaps and heaps of spots warm for you and all my buddies in here!!

Hi Everyone - still here and yes you do crack me up!!!

Good morning girls! Anyone still awake? Just finished reading all the posts, getting ready to do personals... just thought I'd say hi first in case anyone's still on here!

Ok, back now for persies... Guess all you nana's went to bed early!

teen--OMG, I tried everything to log on yesterday--kept getting a "database error" message that made me want to chuck my computer out the window! It's really not a great way to begin the day for me, and made me feel like an addict going through withdrawals! You girls were lucky, at least it was down mainly during your sleep time! Let's see, we began TTC last summer, it took about 6 mo's to get pg before the m/c, and now I'm on my 5th cycle since the m/c.

jenushka-- It's probably better that CM doesn't know what her init's stand for! Of course, you could always use it against her if she ever gets too annoying! Woo-hoo, 4 more sleeps to go now!! Can't wait to hear all about that little Will you be adding a ticker to your sig after?

smilanatu--I always thought it was pronounced "smilin' at you"! Well, didn't see Han****, but we did go to the drive-in again last night and saw Wall E, and Get Smart. Have to say that Wall E. was probably the lamest Disney movie I've ever seen--I couldn't believe it! Get Smart was pretty cute, though!

Krystie--Grrr! Don't you hate it when BB is broken? Well, I unknowingly followed your suggestion yesterday by logging the second temp--than this a.m. got another pretty low temp, so I went back and changed it back to the first read, and put sleep deprived for both, so now I have open circles on my chart. (I prefer closed circles!) I just figured that since last month I usually just take my temp and write down the first read I get, I may as well not start screwing with things and changing them just because it doesn't seem to fit with how it was last month. Had some mild crampiness yesterday and this morning, so if I am O'ing, or about to, then it would explain the temp drop... guess I'll just have to see what tomorrow's temp does. According to FF this is the first day of my fertile days, and O is in 3 days--better remind DF of the "competition" and break out the Preseed! Your temps are looking nice, btw!

Easha--Think I asked you this before, but did you ever try the B6 to help lengthen your LP? Your chart looks great, I bet you'll be getting your coverline either today or tomorrow! Keep up with the while your O signs are so encouraging!

Angel babies--You had me about the number plate! Will add that one to the Addicted list, for sure! Hey, I noticed we're cycle buddies this month--only 2 days apart, maybe we'll bring each other good luck this month!

tutmae--So what kind of musician's are you and DH? Are you members of a band or anything exciting like that?

Hi tina! Your chart is looking great! we can all hijack the PAML thread together!

chappas & Niadla--Just wanted to give you girls some welcome and hope you find some strength from this wacky group of girls! Niadla, sorry about your tough day... there's no words to say... just know that you're being thought of! Good luck with the temping and charting, at least you can feel like you're being proactive in trying to get things back to normal so you know what's going on with your body!

joey--Love your description of me! And I still get visuals every time I see "EWCM that goes from floor to ceiling"!! And jenushka working with her CM! You're going to make me wake up the household with my lol!! Keep it up, I'm not complaining!

Hi plc! Glad you're still lurking and laughing!

Ruthie--Any news yet? I'm praying things are well with you!

mollycat--Hi my old cycle bud! Hope things are ok with you, didn't hear from you at all yesterday! Sending big hugs!

bettyboop--Hope you're enjoying being UTD!! Take care of yourself and your sticky little bub!

Hi's and hugs to all not mentioned--you're all thought of nonetheless!!

Hey all!! Just got home from doing the door at a show. Tired (thus the lack of personals, sorry!!)!! I went to the bathroom while I was there and there was a dark stain on my pants (TMI- SORRY!!), when I wiped though, there was just very very very light brown. Hmmm. Damn cycles!! I'm going to assume it is ovulation. Here's hoping!!

Who's gonna get the first BFP for July???? I've lost track of where everyone is, so who's next to poas?

You know you're addicted to BB when:

1. You sign a 2-year contract and pay $60 more per month just to have wireless internet service for a 5 day camping trip!

2. Your significant other walks in on you checking the position of your cervix, and actually gets turned on from it!

3. You resort to becoming an adult film industry advocate in order to keep things alive during those fertile times!

4. You read, post, and then refresh to read again in case you missed a post while posting!

5. You dream of being the first to post in the new thread!

6. You feel like you are wasting urine when you don't pee on a stick!

7. You see abbreviations in everyday life and try to work out what they mean in the TTC world (eg. DVD must stand for something like "Doing the vjay vjay dance"...)

8. When you get excited about choosing a new ticker....oh the choices!!!!!

9. You actually think in emoticons and abbreviations...and occasionally call your husband DH....and he says, "what the hell did you call me????".

10. And the biggest one of all....DH actually asks if it was a light or dark "BFP" (not positive test) and whether or not you used "FMU" to test!!!! (all in abbreviations...)

11. When getting a coverline makes you so happy, you feel as though you won the lottery!

12. When you look forward to going to bed just so you can wake up in the morning and add a new temp!

13. You say you are taking a break from bb and then spend 24 hours trying to do anything but log on, including cleaning, washing, ironing, shopping, all the while saying to yourself don't do it don't do it don't do it before finally breaking down and getting your bb fix...

14. You drag yourself out of bed at 6 am every morning even though you're still tired, just to have "quiet alone time" on BB while the kids are still sleeping!

15. You get the butterflies while logging on to read posts!

16. You keep your computer on all day long so you know as soon as someone has made a post!

17. You know you are addicted to BB when you go to put the date on something and you end up writing 9 DPO!

18. You're whole day is ruined just because you can't log onto BB, and you feel like you're going to go insane without it!

19. You climb a slide and drive up the tallest hills at your camp spot trying to find a signal so your laptop will work!

20. You bring your laptop to the drive-in with you so you can check on posts in between shows!

21. You check your chart at least every half hour, because what if somehow it changed?

22. You wake up at 2:30 in the morning to use the toilet, and contemplate logging on to see if there's any good news that can't wait until morning!

23. You wake up at 3 a.m. and have to pee so bad, but you know you'll wake up at 6, so you hold it for three more hours so that you don't ruin your temp!

24. You toss and turn every morning waiting for it to be time to take your temp!

25. When DH comments that he's your family, not the girls on BB! (What does he know, anyway? lol...)

26. You sign on from your mobile phone to let off some steam!

27. You post 3 times in a row, and twice was just because you ran out of smilies!!!

28. When you're reading and typing posts in your dreams!

29. When sitting on the couch watching TV, you position yourself so that you can see the computer screen so you know as soon as a message pops up! Not only that, but you end up watching the computer screen more than the TV!

30. You run to check posts during an ad break of a show you're watching, then an hour later you realize you missed the end of your show!

31. When new smilies make you smilie!!

32. When you stop a movie during the sex scene because it reminds you to check BB!

33. When you turn people's initials into TTC lingo, (i.e. Your co-workers inits are C.M., and all you can think of is your cervical mucous!) lol...

34. When you look at number plates to determine how long a person has been TTC!

tutmae--Could it possibly be implantation spotting???

Jen: I was waiting for your AFM! What's happening?? Any news!

Hubby and I are in a band together and he's in another band. We're going into record our album later in the year (we've had an ep already and got a grant to do the full album), we had to give up our time in the studio earlier in the year cos I was so sick with Lilah and we didn't know when I'd get better!! Now it looks like (hopefully) we'll be in the studio when I'm pg this time. Fingers crossed I'm not sick again!

This cm issue is freaking me out!! I have a few pains in my lower back, but they feel like the ones I get before I get af, not super painful, just barely noticable!! AHH! Wish my brain would just settle down and stop obsessing!!

Hellooooooooooooo, anyone still awake? I've just got home from work and can't sleep yet. Maybe I should go back and write some persies

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast