Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to conceive after loss or miscarriage ~ July '08 #2

Not at all... go for it..... and dont worry to much... my foot lives in my mouth

Thanks, I've sent the PM!

Replied....

Well on that note... I m off to bed. Its 2.20 in the morning.. and tomorrow is my first day off in so long.... I ll be sleeping... cuddled up to DH under the dooner....I sooooo hope its raining tomorrow... LOVE dooner days when its raining.... maybe I should wear some ugly nightwear to bed tonight...just incase

Thanks for staying up so late with me Angel! Enjoy sleeping in--I'm jealous, I can't seem to sleep later than 6:15! Good luck with the ugly nighties! Thanks again for your PM!

Hi ladies

Krystielove: Trying not to test early this month but new tests just came this morning, will see how long i last.

Tutmae: it is implantation bleeding and you get your BFP soon.

Tina-k and Jen805 thanx for the

Smilinatu: Hope the sickness means BFP for you soon

for all.

August 07

November 07 (11 wks)

Default nicole kidman...

nicole kidman had a baby
    she announced her PG just after i miscarried (along with my sister in law!) , so needless to say, nicoles baby as well as SILs baby are a bit sensitive for me....
    my edd is the 20th of this month, and my SIL is due 2nd Aug....dont know how i will get thru it if im not pg...

Hi tina-k

Just wanted to say understand how you are feeling. My edd was 2 wks after best friend who now has a 6 wk gorgeous BG,found it hard at first but we are getting through it and she is really supportive.

August 07

November 07 (11 wks)

Aww, tina, we'll all help you through whatever you have to deal with! You're strong, you got through your m/c, which is the hardest thing of all, so you'll get through it no matter what! I know it's really tough, but worrying about it and stressing out about it won't change the outcome, and will only make you feel anxious because you'll be anticipating being let down and depressed. Which, on one hand will make the high even better if you end up with a BFP, but on the other hand, will make the low that much worse if you get a BFN because you'll have been anticipating the let down for so long. Does that make any sense at all? Probably not, I know, but I just worry about you when I'm hearing that you don't know how you'll get through it if you get a BFN! My EDD is coming up in early Sept., so I truly understand how you feel, but have faith that you can and will get through anything that's put before you! Big, big, and hope you feel better soon!

Hi chappas! Got any of those tests left, or have you used them all up yet?

Tutmae - The cake turned out really well, and she even cleaned up as she went!! My obsessive compulsiveness must have rubbed off on her some where along the way. Can't say I'm dissapointed about that!

As for your AF/not AF... Sorry I can't help there. Could it be AF having trouble getting started? Or could it be an implantation bleed, or an O bleed? If it could be an implantation bleed, when do you think you O?

And don't worry about TMI - is there such a thing on here??!!

Easha - Where's your coverline? I think you'll get it tomorrow or the next day. If that's the case, I think you Oed on CD19 and so you're in good for a BFP this month.

KL - Would you like me to try and post you some birthday cake??? I'll take a photo before it leaves and you take a photo when it arrives, and we'll see how it's changed along the way!! It's chocolate though, and I'm not eating chocolate anything cause it contains caffine. So I think that's why she made it chocolate, so mum wouldn't eat it all on her!!!

That's so awesome that you're feeling a little funny in your tummy!! I really hope you're going to get a BFP. I think we will all get them this month, and then we can all go and hijack the PALMC (is that it) thread.

Smilanatu - I can't beleive you STILL haven't tested!! You are strong. I know what you mean though about not wanting a BFN. I was like that last time. If it's BFN you feel *****ty, so the longer you wait to find out, the longer you can stay hopeful.

How long have you been sick for? Most 'bugs' only last 24 or just over 24 hours. Keep spewin' and you're good to go!!!

But if you're not charting, we can't stalk your cycle!!

Jen/mum - Thanks so much! That's what I wanted to hear. Now that wasn't too hard was it? And who did it hurt? NO ONE!!

I have 5 green blocks leading up to and one following the day of O. Perhaps they're the days that we are fertile?? Just a guess.

I just had a look an your chart after hearing about your twinges. Perhaps you are on the way down, ready for a temp rise in the next day or two. Get that helmet on!!

My DH hasn't woken me up in the night for a for years!!

Angel - Are you able to wake up, take your temp and then go back to sleep on your daysoff? Or, you could just take it on the days that you work, at the same time, and leave the other days blank. Or you can take it every day when ever you wake up and just chagne the time on FF when you enter it. Also, you could one day, on your day off, take it at the early time, write it down, then go back to sleep, and take it an hour later, go back to sleep, etc, etc, until you get up. If you do this for a couple of days, it should give you a rough idea of how much you need to modify it. The later in the day you take it, the higher it will be. So you could figure out, that you increase by 0.1 every half hour, for example.

Hope this helps. GL. And make sure you put it on FF so we can stalk your cycle!

In regards to the BDing, I like to BD every second day (once a day if you can handle it) up to and the day of O (even do the day after, just to be sure). They say that if you do it too much, ie several times in a day, the number of sperm decreases with each ejectulation, so you don't want to wear yourselves out for nothing. I also think that just before you go to sleep is the best time to BD. This way you are horizontal for the next 7 (or in my case 9-10) hours and the little guys don't have to swim against gravity.

Looks like your wish of rain came true. It is such a good doona day. ENJOY!

Tina - Well let's just get you UTD, and then you'll be fine. And when I mean "let's", I really mean your DH, not us. But we're here cheering for you When are you going to test? You're 10DPO aren't you? Waiting. .. waiting ... waiting ...

Vanaithi - Looks like your temp is on it's way up! Where's you BDing data. How are we supposed to convince you that you're going to get a BFP if we don't know when you ?

Molly - Looks like your 5DPO. How you feeling?

AFM - Thanks to Angel Babies, it's raining in Brisbane, and from sitting here at the computer, my fingers are so cold they are about to snap off.

DD is having her sleep over birthday party today. 3 girls due to arrive in 1.5 hrs. Place is ready to be demolished. Just jokes. The girls that she has invited are really good (no wonder, they're from my class at school!!!) So I'm not too concerned.

Today I am 6DPO - bring on the weekend!!!! I'll be sooooo peeved if I'm not UTD, cause I'm wishing my holidays away. It better not be for nothing!

No sore BB's this morning. Feeling quite normal actually. But technically speaking, I really should have been feeling quite normal anyway, cause I won't implant until prolly day 9 anyway (according to last cycle's implant).

Have a great day everyone.

Aww tina, i kno how u feel...
    m lil angel from last yr was due 4th april.... and my best friend gav birth on the 4th........ she was due the 5th
    i REALLY hope u n all of us get our BFP this month!!!

i dont think i will........ cos im bleeding now.... like af but mostly thinner and which started last nite and has gotten lighter and stil goin but temp is stil high so dono wats goin on... i only o'd bout 3days ago! i dono wat it is?? could b af??
    help??

Couldn't fit this on my last post ...

to you all

AND can't forget for all those still TCC.

And for those lucky buggers who are already UTD

Teen - May be it's an O bleed? Or may be you Oed earlier than you thought and it could be an implantation bleed??

Are you charting?

yeah i am. il put a link on my signature now n u can look!
    i could hav o'd earlier i guess... i dono. it just seems weird...........

Default A Funny Email I received

I just received this email from my cousin....

This is an actual letter from an Austin woman sent to American company Proctor and Gamble regarding their feminine products. She really gets rolling after the first paragraph. It's PC magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best webmail-award-winning letter.

Dear Mr. Thatcher,

I have been a loyal user of your 'Always' maxi pads for over 20 years and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the Leak Guard Core or Dri-Weave absorbency, I'd probably never go horseback riding or salsa dancing, and I'd certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts. But my favorite feature has to be your revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is tha t maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can't tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants.

Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? Ever suffered from the curse'? I'm guessing you haven't. Well, my time of the month is starting right now. As I type, I can already feel hormonal forces violently surging through my body. Just a few minutes from now, my body will adjust and I'll be transformed into what my husband likes to call 'an inbred hillbilly with knife skills.' Isn't the human body amazing?

As Brand Manager in the Feminine-Hygiene Division, you've no doubt seen quite a bit of research on what exactly happens during your customers monthly visits from 'Aunt Flo'. Therefore, you must know about the bloating, puffiness, and cramping we endure, and about our intense mood swings, crying jags, and out-of-control behavior. You surely realize it's a tough time for most women. In fact, only last week, my friend Jennifer fought the violent urge to shove her boyfriend's testicles into a George Foreman Grill just because he told her he thought Grey's Anatomy was written by drunken chimps. Crazy!

The point is, sir, you of all people must realize that America is just crawling with homicidal maniacs in Capri pants... Which brings me to the reason for my letter. Last month, while in the throes of cramping so painful I wanted to reach inside my body and yank out my uterus, I opened an Always maxi-pad, and there, printed on the adhesive backing, were these words:
    'Have a Happy Period.'

Are you f****** kidding me? What I mean is, does any part of your tiny middle-manager brain really think happiness - actual smiling, laughing happiness is possible during a menstrual period? Did anything mentioned above sound the least bit pleasurable? Well, did it, James? FYI, unless you're some kind of sick S&M freak, there will never be anything 'happy' about a day in which you have to jack yourself up on Motrin and Kahlua and lock yourself in your house just so you don't march down to the local Walgreen's armed with a hunting rifle and a sketchy plan to end your life in a blaze of glory.

For the love of God, pull your head out, man! If you just have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad, wouldn't it make more sense to say something that's actually pertinent, like 'Put down the Hammer'or 'Vehicular Manslaughter is Wrong', or are you just picking on us?

Sir, please inform your Accounting Department that, effective immediately, there will be an $8 drop in monthly profits, for I have chosen to take my maxi-pad business elsewhere. And though I will certainly miss your Flex-Wings, I will not for one minute miss your brand of condescending bulls***.
    And that's a promise I will keep. Always.

Best,
    Wendi Aarons
    Austin , TX

Hi Girls .....
    Well after a few days off bb due to some computer problem (i tried and tried to get on but for some reason couldn't log on) talk about withdrawal. Not sure how long i'll be on this time, i was on for about two minutes a few days ago just enough time to read but not anything else.

I'll have to go back and catch up later on what everyone is up to.

Joey - today it's 5dpo (yesterday it was 9dpo) FF keeps changing everytime I enter a new temp (so not sure what i'm up to) had day 21 bt on sat so i'll ring today when i get the chance and see what thats up to.

OK - i'll be back in later

Oh my goodness, so much wonderful girly banter in just a few days.

KrystieLove - curiously I had the same belly sensations very early on. Your dip looks promising. My first symptom was insomnia. I did not realise this was a symptom until I saw it here on an article on BB. I still have it - awake from 2pm-4pm last night.

AFM - Another BT today...

Just want to spread lots of C'mon guys. We need some more BFP's. I want some more buddies to share this PG with!

Jen: thanks so much sweetheart for your support?I know ill be able to get thru this with your support and the support of all the other wonderful ladies in here who know what im going thru. Please pray for me girls!!

Joey: im loving that letter?is it for real?!!!! Its too too funny!!!!
    Yes, im 10 dpo, but AF not due till Sunday/Monday, so ill be resisting till then. As you said, im feeling quite ?normal? at the moment, so im not sure if that?s good or bad?..fingers are definitely still crossed?.it appears that this weekend there will a lot of POAS going on in here!!!

Thanks to all of you for your support?ill definitely be needing it in the next few weeks?oops?negativity again?..Hmmm?.?this months our month, this months our month, this months our month??.ahhh?that?s better!!!

to all!

um does anyone hav any answers to my problem?

here it is.....
    i started bleeding last nite n it was like af but thinner and it has slowed this mornin but temp is high atm stil and im only 3dpo?? could it b af?? i wouldnt know........... cos i did have m/c last wk but that seems even in that situation to short of a luteal phase.....

help???

theres a link to my cahrt in my sig... pls help if u can?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast