Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to conceive after loss or miscarriage ~ July '08 #2

Jen: When am I not up?! heehee.... trying to relax....

KL: I like your idea. I think my ovaries should be expecting that stern talking to very soon.

Still not convinced it's af, but I'm going to assume it is and chat with my doc next week about maybe taking something to regulate my cycles. Do you gals know if there is anything that can do that?

Morning tutmae! So what's going on with your cycle, hun? One post I think AF has arrived, and the next, maybe not... so hard it's implantation!!!

This morning it was dark (but only on my first trip to the loo) then back to light brown dischargy stuff.... Does implantation sometimes be a tiny bit clotty? Ok. Now I'm grossing myself out with TMI. Sorry girls!!

joey--I'll say it for your mum: "Yay, 5 days to go until testing!" :woot: I can't understand how those that are closest to us can't see that the simplest thing they can do to comfort us is just to keep their mouths shut and be supportive! We just need to hear and know that we're being supported--we don't need to hear that it will happen in time... don't stress out about it... blah, blah, blah! We need our families to be our cheerleaders!

Um, I looked at my chart, and I have a green block on the day I'm supposed to O--but I noticed that Krystie has a whole row of green blocks, so now I'm confused!

Ooh, your deep relaxation session sounds wonderful! It must be helping, because you've got the positive thinking down pat!

Chappas--Good luck with POAS in 3 days! you get your BFP!!

Smilanatu--Ooh, sounds really promising for you, girl! Bring on the m/s!!! I'm this is YOUR month!! Thanks for the addition to the Addicted list--will add it in a few, so I don't lose my post!

AJC--Thanks for the link to your BFP chart! I'm hopeless, I'm only CD11 and haven't even O'ed yet, and I'm already overlaying my chart with yours! Thanks for still hanging out with us!

tina--Chart is looking good! I'm crossing fingers, toes, and eyes for you for your BFP in 4 days!!!

Easha--I knew we had discussed the B6 before, but couldn't remember when and what was decided. You're right--you won't need the B6 next month, cos you'll already be pg!! for you!

Krystie-- so hard for you that it's implantation!!!! It's lookin' really good!! Ooh, keep after DH about M.M! I already told DF that I offered you the tix. Remember, I have 1 free adult ticket, and at the very least you would only have to pay $25 each for 3 of you--that's SUPER cheap considering it's $60 for a day pass, and I think Disneyland is a little more expensive. I can't even tell you how much I'm hoping it all works out--how cool would it be to meet someone you chat with that lives in a different country!
    Last edited by jen805; July 8th, 2008 at 12:41 AM. Reason: typos

I so suck at temping...

Tell me something pleaseeeeeee ..... does it really have to be the same time every day that you take your temp....... I just cant bring myself to set my alarm to wake myself up early in the morning on my day off. I m so sleep deprived at the moment that i just cant do it. I ve looked at my chart... ohhh its allllllll over the place, so many ups and downs it may as well be at dream world or some other theme park as a rollercoaster or somethin.... so now I m at the stage of not bothering with my temp. I still fill in my little computer programe chart, which tells me everything I need to know all the time but I just dont take temps anymore..... so when your talking about implantation dips... i m like...hmmmm no worries... mine dips more than the tango.

Oh well add it to the list I suppose

tutmae--I'm not really sure about implantation spotting since I've never experienced it before, but it's your boyd getting rid of old blood, so I would assume it's possible that it could be a little clotty. I'm for you, girl!

Angel B--I think as long as it's close to the same time each day, the software will sort itself out with the details. I noticed on the 2 days that I was sleep deprived, it gave me open circles--it takes all the info you add into account, and it will change things as it sees fit. And if it's just 1 or 2 days a week that are different due to them being your days off, I'm sure it can give a close estimate to what's going on with your cycle. Don't give up, love!

The way I figure it Jen...... I can stuff up the temping... I can stuff up POAS with times and all.... as long as I dont stuff up the BD... and DH certainly can contest to that ..... then alls good...... I ve just got to remember to allow his little swimmers some time to get to the starting line up before the main event..... instead of always opening the gates ahead of time.

Just a quick post before I go to bed in case Jen is stressing about her little green block Don't stress, it's a good thing you only have one block. That means that the program is pretty sure you are going to ovulate on that day based on your previous charts (which for you is none, lol). It's guessing based on the odds basically. For me, my charts have been all over the place because of first my pregnancy, and then the long wait for the hcg to drop before I ovulated, and then from ovulation happening late this month. I've basically confused the crap out of the program and it's guessing that I might ovulate on any of those little green block days. In conclusion... YAY for one green block!!!

Jen, my late night buddy!! I've done a bit of internet searching and it may indeed be ovulation bleeding, but most people seem to think that cd17 is too early for implantation. I guess we'll wait and see if I get that BFP! Cheers for the
    Still no full on af again, so

For now I'm gonna go have a lie down in my bed and have a good stern talk to my ovaries and/or bean!

Angel--Have you been getting any O signs yet? I O'ed on CD13 last month, but noticed some left-sided (seems like it's always on the left for me) twinges yesterday, so I think I'm definitely in my fertile period. Seems weird that it's so soon after AF left, but that seems to be the norm for me. Cervix is high, as well, and as soon as I logged it on FF, it gave me the green light for being fertile! :woot:

I agree, you definitely don't want to stuff up the but there can't be anything wrong with opening the gates ahead of time!! Better then opening them up after the fact!

Man...I am so envious of all the charting! I suck at temping/charting so I don't...here's hoping I won't need to learn to temp/chart

Krystie--Then :woot: for 1 green block!! I'm pretty sure it's correct, too, because I had some O pains on the left yesterday, and cervix is nice and high atm! Got DF to share his goods before bed, then he woke me up (I must admit I was a little grumpy with him, but let him have his way!) in the middle of the night and told me now I can log both days! See, it's the competition thing, I tell you--I knew it would work! Also had a pretty low temp this morning--96.97 F (don't know what that makes it in celsius) but all my other temps are above 97.2, so hopefully will see a nice coverline in 3 days!

Sunday morning... we ummmm well let s just say I woke up ummmm well we all get the picture.... later that night I was filling out my chart.... remembering that I ve been sulking due to EDD of my angels.... so i hadnt been paying to much attention to dates.... anyway I filled in my chart and WHAM.... high fertility from monday onwards.... so i said to DH... no more of that for the next 2 days, we need your swimmers all nice and rested and ready to swim their little hearts out... he basically told me to remember back.. and remember that it wasnt him that started it. .... I m terrible... keep myself undercontrol last night too.... woke up this morning with more CM than I have in long time.... OHHH i so feel like i m going into the TMI stage..... anyway.. back to the basics... major twinges left side and I dont check cervix..... so yeah... i m pretty certain "o" is approaching rapidly and my nice little programe confirms it. As for cycles... it reallly is strange having "o" so close after AF but my cycles are down to 25 days at the moment. So basically Wednesday night and Thursday night... followed by accupuncture on Friday and then implant accupunture on the 14th.... save a seat for me in the TWW.

tutmae--A stern talk with the "committee" always has it's advantages, but don't forget the bribery! Wishing you sweet BFP dreams!

Angel--Ooh, I think I would just keep on with the until CM is gone!! Does DH have any probs with low sperm count(sorry if that's too personal of a question)? Just wondering because I thought I read that unless there's an issue with low sperm count, then it's best to BD as much as possible during your fertile time?!?! I know they say the little can live up to 5 days in the right environment, but I didn't follow through for the last 4 months with BD'ing every day during my fertile time, and no BFP, so I'm determined to BD everyday this week no matter what!!

Jen..... VERY low count.... thats why ICIS IVF worked but other than that nothing did. We have an appointment with a new FS in August and are looking at IUI to give his little swimmers more of a chance of making it to the finish line. So right now we are meant to be letting them all line up for the main event and hopefully with all the herbs and all the "healthy living" he has been doing... maybe... just maybe... one of them will shoot out at the starting post and just swim like mad up to the finish line.... If I could line the path with directions for them I would... cause only a female sperm would stop and ask for directions.

Angel--Sorry... I didn't realize it was a problem! Open mouth, insert foot! We need some flashing neon signs to point out the way!! My fingers are SO crossed for you--I think I'd be happier with your BFP than my own! I have a private question for you, hope you don't mind if I PM you?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast