Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Loss or Miscarriage ~ June 08 #2

Jodsan - just a quick edit on my previous note to you about completing Uni studies. I was talking about my "being a lot younger" THAN I AM NOW when I went back to finishing my degree. Hope I did not imply anything about your age (which I would swap with you in a heartbeat).

Jodsan - just a quick edit on my previous note to you about completing Uni studies. I was talking about my "being a lot younger" THAN I AM NOW when I went back to finishing my degree. Hope I did not imply anything about your age (which I would swap with you in a heartbeat).

where there's hope! interesting thing about the purple - im wearing practically all purple today! here's to sharing some purple magic around!

as for the warm / cold & numb signs, cant recall the last time sorry! it wasnt expected, but i think the belly cramps & aches were around before... but then i prolly put it down to something i ate that didnt go down well. but then it went on for a while so subconsciously i was thinking thats a bit funny... hmm dont know if im much help! but lets just share some 'signs' i have been experiencing since o'ing...

- cm creamy for the past 4 days...
    - warm / cold & numb feeling in the belly & back - whole middle area... this started today i think... 6dpo, my temp this morning jumped to 36.9 so thats not implantation...
    - little cramps that come & go since o...
    - sensitive skin: on my face - mainly chin & forehead... elsewhere: thighs & bum... started since o i think...
    - breakouts: little pimples on my forehead mainly... & forehead has dry skin...started over the weekend... 5dpoish...
    - pin *****ly feelings in the middle of the belly today...
    - v feels sort of achey/throbby like during af... iykwim? comes & goes...
    - occasional stitch like feeling on the right side... felt today...
    - aches & pains like during af in lower back & sometimes other places, feels like one ache here then later somewhere else... like pokes..?

also when i o'd which i believe was last monday 9/05 night, my middle belly area was feeling very warm - like burning, & below it was a stabby feeling.

well they might be something & they might be nothing! but let me know how you are feeling now & whether you've noticed it before - if anyone has input please do!

where there's hope! interesting thing about the purple - im wearing practically all purple today! here's to sharing some purple magic around!

as for the warm / cold & numb signs, cant recall the last time sorry! it wasnt expected, but i think the belly cramps & aches were around before... but then i prolly put it down to something i ate that didnt go down well. but then it went on for a while so subconsciously i was thinking thats a bit funny... hmm dont know if im much help! but lets just share some 'signs' i have been experiencing since o'ing...

- warm / cold & numb feeling in the belly & back - whole middle area... this started today i think... 6dpo, my temp this morning jumped to 36.9 so thats not implantation...
    - sensitive skin: on my face - mainly chin & forehead... elsewhere: thighs & bum... started since o i think...
    - breakouts: little pimples on my forehead mainly... & forehead has dry skin...started over the weekend... 5dpoish...
    - pin like feelings in the middle of the belly today...
    - aches & pains like during af in lower back & sometimes other places, feels like one ache here then later somewhere else... like pokes..?

also when i o'd which i believe was last monday 9/05 night, my middle belly area was feeling very warm - like burning, & below it was a stabby feeling.

well they might be something & they might be nothing! but let me know how you are feeling now & whether you've noticed it before - if anyone has input please do!

- sensitive skin: on my face - mainly chin & forehead... elsewhere: thighs & bottom... started since o i think...
    - pin like feelings in the middle of the belly today...

something funny is going on with my posts...

Girls, BB keeps timing out on me so I imagine that's what's happening, you think your posts having gone through but they must have!

WTH - dont worry, you didn't offend me at all. It's good to hear others who have done it and "Saw it through". Though it seems difficult money wise, etc at the moment, I'm sure in 18 months time I'll be so glad I did it. GL for this cycle!!

Vanaithi - Could definately be implantation. After you O, blood comes out with the follicle and spills all around your pelvis, which is why we often get a slight burning feeling in the pelvis for a couple of days after O, could be that too. The stabbing feeling is what I have had which I think is implantation, it feels very nervy!? Really hope it is, got my fingers crossed for you!!

i am waiting to 0, doc said i didnot 0 last month, i thought that looking at my temp and chart, fingers crossed for this month.

Hi ladies,
    im really really sorry to hear the sad news!!!! Hugs to you all!!!!
    i never realised how hard it actually is for some people to fall pregnant.
    You are all so strong i dont think i could have waited so long!
    you are all amazing!!!

Where there's hope...... I m always lurking somewhere.... lurking.... stalking... goodness.. its a fine line

It would be interesting to have the time to go through all the posts in the last 6 months and do the list of every BFP.... It would be a fat tummy "athon" it would be a huge list... .. a list that you will all probably find yourselve on before you know it.

Good morning ladies...poppin in to update...no good news to report...AF showed up Sunday morning...2 days late! Maybe next time...

Issy honey... you are a wonderful influence for us...so positive at such a hard time...

Krystie...you had me on the floor wit DVD = Doin' Vjayjay Dance...

Last edited by smilanatu; June 17th, 2008 at 03:55 AM.

issy--NOOOOOO! I can't believe it! I sure do feel like an ass I'm so very sorry, hun, there's no words to express! You're so strong and, as usual, an inspiration to us all. Even though you say you felt detached, I know that it has to be absolutely heartbreaking-- Sorry AF is being such a b**ch, I really hope the FS can give you some clues as to why this is happening. Oh, issy, I really, truly am so very sorry...

megsmum--Praying your IUI was successful! Good luck in your :tww: Don't want to go back to check for fear of losing my post, but I think you said you're 5DPO? That's where I am, so hopefully we'll both get some good news this month! Stay away flo!

Jodsan--Hey, I was wondering if you were only born with 1 kidney? Just asking because my DSD was born with only 1 kidney, and I had never even heard of that being possible, so was just curious... Apparently the 1 kidney she does have is like a super-kidney! I wish you the best of luck, and pray that someone can give you the answers you're seeking!

mollycat--Praying the tamoxifen works with little to no side effects! Wishing you :goodluck2: with this cycle!

WTH--Praying you get that magical BFP after all that BD effort! Good luck with your BT's today, hoping all is well!

bettyboop--Bring on the O! Good luck for this cycle, and fingers are crossed you'll catch that egg!

Vanaithi--Oooh, praying those are implantation signs!!! Fingers are crossed!

laura133--Just noticed your DS and I share the same b-day! Thanks for looking in on us!

pbstar--Happy for you that AF finally showed! It always seems odd to be cheering for flo, doesn't it? I guess she is good for some things... Time to get back into the game for a fresh start! Good luck this go-around!

smilanatu--Grrrr! Sorry about AF! I had high hopes for you since she was late! Praying she's easy going as usual!

I added a few more to the "addicted" list...

Angel babies--You'll be on that list with us--just you wait and see!

jen..... yeah I have a comfy spot on that list all picked out already... I m just decorating before I move in

Angel babies--Save me a spot right next to you! Looks like our testing dates are only 2 days apart, so I'm looking forward to filling those spots on the list at the end of this :tww: Here's some just for you!

morning all

issy- yeah i can't believe after this one we are right back where we usually are, one day apart! trust me, would have much prefered you to have had a sticky one but it is a great consolation prize to have you as my cycle buddy again. hope you are feeling ok, thinking of you.

WTH- fingers crossed all your BDing pays off this month!

smilanatu- sorry about AF hun looks like we're on the same CD so we can add you to our little cycle buddy group

angel babies- nice to know you are still lurking/stalking/keeping an eye on us

jen- how's your TWW so far? is it this week you go camping for 5 days? hope you have that wireless internet all sorted!

hope everyone else is well

Hi pbstar! Yup, going camping on Thurs.--well, Fri. for you! Looking forward to it now that you all get to come with me! So how's it going with flo--is she about to hit the road? Good luck for this cycle, glad that you're finally getting a fresh start!

Just lost this post after typing it - having a bit of bother lately. May need a new computer!

Vanaithi - wow - your early symptoms sound promising . The only thing I have at 6DPO is a change in CM - sort of more creamy/yellow. But I did dose up on 6 boxes of Preseed this month that may have affected things. I am a bit dizzy and have blocked sinuses which I have felt early on before - but it is more likely my headcold. I definately felt implantation with my last PG - it was like a flickering for a few seconds in my lower belly. I just knew and smiled...

Jen - Hiya. I got one for the addicted to BB list: "You know you are addicted to BB when you go to put the date on something and you end up writing 9 DPO".BTW I think you are a day different to me with O, so I will be keeping an eye on your chart, as well.

Angelbabies - so glad you are "always lurking". I always look out for your comments. You may have a year on me, but to me you come across as the wise mother figure of this thread. You always know the right thing to say at the time we need to hear it most. I can't wait to see a BFP next to your sig

Jodsan - when you are a super-rich, over-achieving, hotshot lawyer you will forget about these long days and nights buried in the books

Smilanatu - sorry about that blooming AF. Not only is she a rude and uninvited guest but late aswell!!!

AFM - went and had bloods taken this morning. Results next week. Have been having a strange week of the same post O-temp of 36.9 which is a little weird. for a nice shift at 7DPO tomorrow.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast