Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Loss or Miscarriage ~ June 08 #2

Issy - sorry about AF hope your FS can work something out for you.

Smilanatu - sorry that AF turned up on you as well. You'd think these unwelcome visitors would get the hint that we don't want to see them.

Where's there hope - it does seem a little strange having the same temp for that many days, hope the bt gives you an answer.

Jen - have great fun camping - just don't forget to pack us to take with you now you've got your internet sorted. I'd love a cyber holiday (actually i'd love a real one) many many miles away from 2 year olds - we're having a shocker today, nobody wants to listen, nobody wants to eat, we just want the toys the other one has (like i've got a shortage or something) at least now they're tucked up snug in bed (hopefully for a couple of hours). That's curious about your DSD's kidney, my father has three but one doesn't work.

angel babies - great to see you still lurking, stalking, lurking, stalking, popping in, hurry up and finish decorating will you, you've been here almost as long as I have, I think we're fixtures.

Vanaithi - hoping for you this is your month, your "symptoms" look really good

Hi pretty girls, thanks for all the well wishes. My fever broke during the night and my temps are back to normal yay!! I actually don't feel as bad as I thought I was going to. I had a problem with my liver when I was 17 and my immune system has suffered ever since (was real bad at first, but has gotten better over time), but it usually means when I catch something it hits me hard and stays for ages. But today I already feel heaps better, so whoohoo!

Issy - I am so sorry princess! You had such wonderful symptoms and I was sure you were joining the other pg ladies this month. Huge hugs for you and hopefully it was just a practise run for this cycle

plc - are you from the west too? Westside rocks! Lol. I used to be from the SouthEast, but I like the West better
    10w3d! That's so great! You must be so excited about the next scan. It's not long now! Wheeeeeee!

Sandygirl - I'm sure you'll have your precious bubba inside you by the time the wedding comes around. I'm also dreading my angel's due date. I also hope that I am pregnant by the time it comes. I know I'll still get upset, but I think that having a baby in my tummy will help me through it.

Jen
    - Your chart is looking fantastic! Your slow steady rise from 2DPO-5DPO looks really similar to some of my charts!
    Hurricane Harbour and Magic Mountain sound like so much fun. I love theme parks! We are planning on taking the kids to your neck of the woods at the end of the year to take them to Disney Land. DSS2 is old enough and tall enough now to get on to pretty much all the rides. Hopefully I'll be too pregnant to go on any of the rides

Megsmum - So happy to hear your IUI went well! The saying that "sharing is caring" is not always true when it comes to bugs and germs, lol. I hope you are feeling better now!

Jodsan - Your 14DPO now yeah? Have you tested at all? I hope AF has stayed the heck away from you! I know you are not feeling confident, but I'm going to keep you in my thoughts still and cross my fingers that you have a cheeky little bubba trying to trick you..

pbstar - Fingers crossed that AF is on her way out and you can start making a nice warm, snuggly baby home in preparation for ovulation

Mollycat - I'll keep my fingers crossed that the tamoxifen is the right answer for you and that you don't get any of the side effects. The things we do to get our bubbas yeah?! It'll all be worth it when we look in our baby's eyes for the first time

Vanaithi - I'm glad Tassie was nice for you. The mountain climb sounds like a lot of hard work, but I love mountain climbing too. I'm not sure about implantation signs though. I never had any. Not even any implantation bleeding. Oh, I did have had a small temp dip at 8DPO though...

WTH - I'm glad you rang to ask more questions about the follicles just being on one side. I'm glad you got a good answer.
    I hope your BT went well this morning. Grrr that you have to wait until next week for the results. I hate the waiting, but TCC is all about waiting isn't it?!
    And you are totally right! You next pregnancy will DEFINITELY happen, and I'm sure it will happen for you soon sweetness!

Laura & AngelBabies - Thanks for checking in on us!! It's very sweet of you both And AngelBabies, I loved your decorating comment! So cute.

Smilanatu
    - Stupid late AF getting your hopes up! What a witch! Hopefully she realises how unwelcome she is and she leaves quickly so you can ready to DTD (or DVD!!! ) again this month!

Silly double post
    Last edited by ~ Mylitta ~; June 17th, 2008 at 04:55 PM.

Silly triple post
    Last edited by ~ Mylitta ~; June 17th, 2008 at 04:56 PM.

hello ladies, this is like the bizzillionth time i've tried to post this thing so here's to bizzillionth time lucky!

thanks all for your goodluck: heres some :goodluck2: sprinkled on top of all of you!

as for the symptoms: i havent felt them all day til just now... just getting the cramps now... im not that positive about them being a good sign though. ff says we have a good chance this month, but im not convinced! now the cramps seem to have gone... hmm.. but no its just in & out.. but anyways, lets see what happens... i think these cramps are af packing her bags to visit me! plus a pimple's just popped up on my chin : which is a sure sign of af for me!

bettyboop: just keep dtd til well after your forecasted o day - it might come later than expected!

jen: hope you have a blast on your camping trip! let me know if you have any funny feelings or 'symptoms'

krystielove: hmm i did have a little temp dip this morning. but maybe thats cos i havent been sleeping well. have you noticed a week after o you have trouble sleeping? kept tossing & turning past 2 nights.

where theres hope: yeah i noticed the nose stuffiness last time too, & read that somewhere that its part of pgcy. i get dizzy now when i look up to the screen & back down & move my eyeballs too much! but i guess thats normal.. i noticed ive been peeing a lot too, but i think its the weather..

hmm...

how is everyone today & is there any interesting 'symptoms' to share & compare??

wth: ive seen pg charts on ff that have flat temps after o too, i think it's 'normal', what you want is for it to stay well above the coverline for the next 9 months! - well im that it stays right up there!

Vanaithi - I still have my fingers crossed for you. I didn't notice any change in my sleep until I got to about 5 weeks pregnant, and then I got insomnia. I would have trouble falling alseep, then wake up through the night and have trouble falling asleep again. Oh, and I keep waking earlier in the morning than usual (which is odd for me because I love my morning sleep time).
    Don't lose to much hope because of the cramps. When I was pregnant I had a sensation down in my uterus similar to what I feel when I am about to get AF, except I felt it the entire time I was pregnant. Apparently that's pretty normal (uterus expanding and all that...).
    Fingers crossed your temp dip was implantation!

my temp did a big rise today , fingers crossed that i have 0, looks good on my chart.trying to have positive thoughts.

Hello ladies,
    I am just popping in to let you know that i am lurking and keeping up with your news.
    Jen, you had me ROFL with your post about signs of addictoin to BB!! Yep, I can tick lots of those boxes!

I would like to spread lots of ***BABY DUST*** to everyone. I hope to see some more BFP's really soon.

GOOD LUCK!

pbstar...I'd love to be cycle buddies! Looks like several of us are real close! My usual cycle is 26 days...

WTH...AF hasn't been a pleasant guest this time around either...I don't normally feel her presence and barely see her...she and I are having issues this time...LOL

I hope you get that temp shift you're looking for!!!

mollycat...I'd love to send the witch packing for about 9 months...*wink* wouldn't we all...

Krystie...DVD it is for me next week! I plan to BD every day...several times...in every room...Lee won't know how to act...he'll be wondering "what did I do so I can do it again real soon"...LOL

I really wanted to be pg by July 25th...baby's due date...I actually had been dealing pretty well up to now...it's just getting so close and it seems I see very pg ladies everywhere I go.

Hey gurlies!!! Hope everyone is doing great!

*wavin* Jen!!!

Smilanatu - i know exactly how you feel I would have loved to be pg by now too, my baby's due date was 28th June, i've been fine until the last few days when it's getting harder
    Bettyboop - yay for O - hope you caught the egg - it all seems to be looking good for you
    Canary - good to see you pop in

Hello to all our friends - I hope each and every one of you is getting "fatter" by the day.

to our TTC friends -

I won't name you, cause I might miss out on somebody and I'd hate to do that.

AFM - AF seems to have left, maybe I should lock the door so she can't come back, actually she was really kind this month, the headaches weren't as bad, and she was quite light which is most unusual, i'm almost halfway through the tamoxifen and so far that it treating me well too. Feeling a little bit off, and only slight headaches instead of migraines that's how it stays.

Woo hoo! First time all day I've been able to post, and it's almost 3:00 pm! At smilanatu's request I'm going to have to add this to the addicted list, because I can't tell you how thrown off I've been all day without my BB fix! I woke up at 6 am and wasn't even able to log on, finally hours later was able to log on and read the few posts that managed to sneak through, but was unable to respond to any of them. Couldn't even see the smilies! What a horrible way to start the day! DF just got off early, he's pulling up, I'll have to post persies later. Just wanted to say Yay, I got on! Also had temp drop this am, and cramping/twinges last night on left side--praying it's implantation!!! Have been searching for spotting all day, but none so far! Oh please, be implantation!! BBL

Hi Girls

While on the 2WW I have been swatting up on things that may help implantation. I will probably post this on the 2WW thread as well, but seeing as we all have the same goal, thought I might start a list of things here. BTW the sources for these ideas come from all over the shop, so you may take some with a grain of salt:

1. Take Vitamin B6
    2. Eat walnuts
    3. Have pinapple core - chop into pieces or make juice. Great for DH sperm, too.
    4. Limit exercise - keep your body core temperature low - don't overheat
    5. Avoid orgasms during days of implantation. The "vibrations" can make the fertilised egg change direction and it may prevent it's burrowing in nice and deep into the womb. BD is fine - just no "O" - lucky DH!

Some facts about implantation:

1. Window is 6-12 days, but (according to some studies) more than 80% of the time it happens at 8-10 days.
    2. Implantation bleeding happens to only 20 to 30% of women
    3. Two excellent links about implantation and testing are:

http://babymed.com/faq/Content.aspx?13394

http://babymed.com/faq/content.aspx?14014

I hope it is ok to put useful links on here. If they do not work when you click on them, cut and paste them into the address line on the top of your internet page

If anyone knows of anything else which may help, please feel free to add to this list.
    Good luck everyone!

hello ladies!

krystielove: ive been waking up real early, thinking something (dh) is disturbing my sleep when he wasnt then finding it hard to go back to sleep again until it's nearly time to wake up. its so annoying, & is still happening. & my neck gets all stiff & sore! sorry im complaining again! thanks for the how are you going? i think you're not far from me in this tww (am i correct?) - any signs?

jen: ooh! hope its implantation! i havent had any spotting either, but most ladies dont..

where there's hope: thanks for posting those up, im going to eat some nuts today, & vegemite... & check out those sites..

Hi girls, I decided that I'm bad at keeping up with where everyone is at win their cycles. So I've gone back through this thread and the last one and have made a list of where I "think" everyone is at at the moment... I'm hoping it's not too inaccurate. If I have got something wrong, left someone off etc, please let me know

Issy - CD3
    Smilanatu - CD3
    pbstar - CD4
    Mollycat - CD5
    Abbey - CD8
    KrystieLove - CD10
    Sandygirl - CD12
    AngelBabies - CD13
    Acria - CD19

Bettyboop - 2DPO?
    megsmum - 5DPO?
    Jen - 6DPO
    WTH - 7DPO
    Vanaithi - 8DPO
    LizJessie - 12DPO
    Jodsan - 15DPO

Jenushska - BFP
    Laura - 5w6d
    AJC - 8w1d
    Mel A - 8w1d
    mmteacher- 9w3d
    Canary - 9w6d
    plc - 10w4d
    Katiegirl - 19w4d
    Nickster - BFP 21+wks

Tina -
    Toccara -

Not sure where Tina and Toccara are at in their cycles, but I hope all is well

Hi Ladies

Just popping in to send you all lots and lots of babydust....and to give you all a big big hug.

Couldn't log on all day yesterday which nearly drove me insane. Then went to the in-laws for dinner and was too tired by the time we got home. A bellybelly free day - very hard to do.

Won't go into too many personals atm until I have a chance to go back through the thread properly & catch up but I must say bettyboop your chart is looking great!!! Bout time you had some good luck go your way.

afm - doing ok. Am a little tense atm because it's around about now I lost my bub last time. But I feel soooo different this time - boobs are still nice and plump and my evening sickness is here most days. I find it is at it's worst around 10pm. 3 weeks tomorrow till we see bub again. Then all going well we'll be at the end of the first tri and we'll be able to finally tell our families.

Anyway - all the best, I'm always thinking about you all!!! Time for some more BFP's.....

Default Scared

Hi there

About to start my first IVF cycle tomorrow. So scared do not know what to expect. A lot of emotion and memories of the first 2 losses. I just hope that I can survive without another loss. I not sure if I could recover.

None of my firends have been through this...I fell alone.

AJC - All your pregnancy symptoms are sounding great! When is your next scan? It's soon isn't it? As of today you've passed my "milestone" of 8w1d so I'm breathing a nice sigh of relief for you. I know we all have our own milestones, but I think the 8w1d will always make me nervous.

Kitten
    - I'm so very sorry to hear about your losses. It's such a terrible thing to go through. Unfortunately we are all in this thread because we have been through something similar, so take comfort in knowing that these wonderful ladies understand how you are feeling. The ladies in here are wonderfully supportive I wish you all the luck with your first IVF cycle, and hopefully it will be your last!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast