Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss April/May 2007

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss April/May 2007

Welcome everyone,
    This thread is to provide support for those that are making the TTC journey after suffering miscarriage or loss. I hope that soon you are all staring at a !!! May your TTC journey be short and sweet.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Cailin: [email protected] Admin
    Flowerchild: [email protected]
    MistyFying: [email protected]

Remember to check out our informative conception articles for helpful information and tips.
    You will find the previous thread HERE

Hi everyone,

I am going to TTC after I get my first AF after my D+C on 16/4 and would like to be able to say we will be TTC in May. I can't say how excited I will be to get my AF!! I am going to start charting tomorrow on FF and will add my chart here.

I'm still a bit of a hormonal cry baby but need something positive to look forward to.

Hope to hear all your BFP stories soon

Rachel

Las - oh I cant wait to use NB cloth nappys. Im going to make some prefolds..soon (I hope)
    Salt - $HIT! Its still there, I cant believe it. Man stubbourn thing. I hope that it gets the hint to vacat soon.
    Rach - Im waiting still for AF after having a complete m/c 6 weeks ago (today)....waitng...waiting and oh sorry welcome. The girls here are wonderful and very supportive. HOpe your not here long fingers crossed
    God, I would have been 12 weeks pg this week....(cant think of it)
    Well still no AF and ive had a headache thats lasted longer than needed. Still having cm and Im way to scared to do a test incase I get my hopes up to high. In the past when Ive m/c I wasnt really in a hurry to fall pg again but this time, god I hope that I am...christmas baby. I worked out it would be due on the 21st or 26th (depending what date I take) of December. I wouldnt have to go to the IL's family christmas PMSL

Hey Maz, just noticed you are going again NOW It's hard not to thin of what could have been... I do it all the time
    Anyway...Congrats and I wish you all the best!!

Tanya

Heybacko Guest

Just a quickie as as soon as DH is back from work we are off for the weekend.

Salt - read your post with mixed emotions - sodding, effing clot - but hey, the ObGyn makes it sound less horrific than we thought doesn't he??? At least he has laid down a plan and a timescale, wish I had one of those!!

Maz - know what you mean, I would be 18 weeks - still hurts when I don't expect it to, it sort of sneaks up and goes ....BOO! PAIN. Bit of a ***** really.

Rachel - we are trying as well this month, NI will rock a bit then!!

Sorry to miss anyone, car is coming into drive, must look as if I wasn't on the computer!!! Byeee!

*las* Guest

Hi ladies!

SP - Well lets hope your birthday month does wonders for you (and you can send some of it my way!)...otherwise, mine is July, but lets hope neither of us need to wait that long! Grrrr to that clot, I can't believe it's there either! Are you happy to ttc with it still there, or would you prefer he remove it?

maz - Sooo many of my friends laughed at me wanting to use cloth, and I did, even before I knew of AIO's and all the cool patterned reusable ones, but I don't regret it! As he got older, I'd use disposables when we went out, but I am such a sucker for cloth! Was better for his ezcema (he has it all over his body) too. Have fun making your prefolds! I hope AF stays aways and you do get your hopes up with some wonderful news!

Rachel - welcome and good luck! Hope you dont need to be with us for long.

I had coffee with a g/f on Tuesday, we were due 3 days apart. I was perfectly fine talking about her symptoms etc until she said she was having her NT done this week and GD tests..made me realise I'd be 12 weeks and plodding along nicely right now It is an awful reminder, isn't it??

4 days until my FS appointment..yay! I'm CD 11 today, started OPK's, but nothing happening, I'm usually a late O'er anyway, so sometime next week.

My lovely brother got DH and I some free tickets for the footy next Friday - St Kilda (DH)V Carlton (me), in Premium Seating! So mum is taking DS for the night so we can have some time together...could be spot on for BD'ing around then too ;-)

Hi girls,

Salt - so sorry to hear that the clot is STILL THERE! I was so hoping it would have left by now to give you one less thing to worry about. At least your OB has a plan (I find a plan always helps), so hopefully it will be sorted out one way or another within a week. Go away nasty clot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Rachel and good luck with TTC again!

Las - that must have been hard seeing your friend - you really don't need those reminders of where you would have been. My EDD of my first is fast approaching and I am dreading it. I can't even hope that I will be pg again by then to make me feel better, as my troubles begin after conception, I have no trouble with the conceiving part, so either way whether I am pg or not, I will be a wreck on the EDD. Going to the footy with your DH sounds good!

Hi to everyone else, sorry for such a short one - I have a client waiting.

So it sounds like a few of us can be cycle buddies this month. Hopefully we can all then clear out of this thread and go to the paml thread.

Last month I temped orally and my chart was all over the place like the swiss alps. I am temping downstairs this month to see what happens and if it is different.

Welcome Rachel. Sorry you have to be in here. Hopefully the stay will be short.

Everyone have a good weekend.

You guys are all so welcoming and friendly - thank you

salt - I've been reading lots of your messages on different topics and I'm so glad to know your dr has a plan now for you. Plans help me stay sane sometimes!!

maz - I laughed at your IL Xmas comment! We were planning to have both sides of the family over to our place for Xmas to celebrate the new baby.... but decided today that we won't change our plans. Hopefully I'll be fat and tired and want to be at home for Xmas

heybacko - hope winter isn't too cold down in welly!! so funny how you said you were trying to not look like you were on the computer! dh hid my laptop for a few days after hospital because i got overwhelmed by the number of emails in my inbox to reply to for work.

las - your comment about the footy made me laugh too, good luck!!

Nice to meet everyone

zionsmom Guest

I hope everyone is doing well! I had my dr. followup appointment which was scary and great all at the same time. Everything looks normal but we are anxious to ttc soon very soon. We are going to wait a bit just for a cycle but we will see. I hope your journeys are going good and I look forward to hearing some good news soon.

diane

Hey all.

Well I worked out I would have been 11 weeks now. Just one week off telling everyone. That makes me sad.

Salt - I can't believe the clot is still there. I hope he removes the damn thing soon before it drives you mad.

Kiwigirl - glad to hear you are ready to TTC again.

Maz - No AF & headaches - very good signs for you. Go ahead and test - we need some good news in here.

I'm off to my doc today to get the results of my u/s. Wish me luck.

satya - I hope that the doctors went well for you.
    Lisa - have a sticky at my home page and have a looksie at the covers I just made for some BB girls. Im addicted.
    Righto - im going to go shopping a buy a test. Im so sick and my bb's are itcy underneither. I could rip of Jed's head and Ive got enough cm that I could use it for wallpaper glue
    BBL to fill you all in

Maz- Hope the test is good news.

Satya- Hope the docs went well

Diane- good news with the docs. Good luck ttc

bugger all to say for me today except for cd6 i think. long way to go yet this cycle

still negetive

Hi all,

Maz - sorry you got a BFN - what cycle day are you up to?

My appointment with the doc went OK. The u/s showed what appears to be a tiny fibroid but that it should not stop me from falling pg again - this is the "blob" I saw on the day of the ultrasound. He told me to try again for a few months (4-6)and if I have no luck to come back and see him. I was really distracted at the docs as my DF and his daughter were with me (DF wanted to be there with me) so I completely forgot to ask about the high level of oestrogen in the test I had done a while back.

I was relieved to know things looked OK but I guess my concern is that if my hormones are out of wack I'll be back in the same position a month or two down the track. I keep reading about women getting a test done 7 days after O to check on hormone levels and am wondering if I should go back then and ask the doctor to do one for me..... what do you think? I don't want to be pushy but I also don't want to leave things too long as I'll be 41 next month and my clock is ticking faster by the second.

Satya - go back to the doctors and right down everything now that you want to ask so you dont forget. you have to for you mate other wise its going to eat at you.
    im 15 days over so that makes today day 43 OMG...im NEVER this late, even with my other m/c

*las* Guest

Morning all

Bun - I know how you feel November will be a double whammy for me, 13th will be my EDD for this loss, and mid month will mark 10 years since I lost my first baby, a boy, at 19 weeks. I hope by then I am on my way to being a mum to make the hurt a little less.

jenjams - defiantely a few cycle buddies this month! How's it going temping down stairs??!!

Maz - I had a look at your page and they are fantastic! Well done!! Are you going to sell them at all, or you just doing them for the enjoyment? LOL @ the wall paper glue comment! Bugga about another negative, wonder what on earth your body is doing??!!

Satya - Ditto to what Maz said! Make sure you do it.

Hi to everyone else! Wet and rainy in Melbourne so having a nice quiet day indoors watching a movie, then my baby brother is coming over later, it's his birthday today

Hi all
    just popping in after a while to say I got a at work on friday after spending all week feeling like c**p with nausea and only dpo8 (not even late yet). Now I just have to go to the dr's to get it confirmed and then go through 2 more months of extreme anxiety wondering if this one will die too
    Good luck to all this month with BDing

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast