Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to conceive after miscarriage or loss - January 2007 #2

Hello all
    I've been reading this thread for a while, but never ended up posting. Probably because my miscarriage was only 4 weeks ago today, so I have to wait for AF to really be TTC again. However, the doc told me that it wouldn't really matter if I did happen to conceive before AF, and we haven't been overly safe, so you just never know hey.

Well, I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you, and am hoping to be able to see many more BFP (one hopefully mine! LOL)

Best of luck to you all!

Hi All,
    Caved today & tested - 11dpo but bfn!! I know, I know it could be too early & each cycle I say I'm going to wait until af is due but you girls know how the 2ww gets to you..... Yes my temps are still above coverline but dropped slightly today though so trying to be prepared for all outcomes.....
    Tink - I say go for it as sometimes it takes a while anyway as many of us are finding out. All the best....
    Kerry, hope the cramping continues if it means you are UTD. Good luck !!
    Shan, what's the latest with you? Hope it is good news for you at the end of this trying cycle....
    Hi everyone else - BBL for a chat!

Hi Tink and Sarah, sorry to hear about your losses i too lost my angel in Dec and am waiting for af to arrive so we can officially start ttc not that we have taken any care... Tink its up to you when to start we havnt been taking care my body wont fall pg if it isnt ready but af hasnt arrived either been 5 weeks Friday since my d & c had spotting but thats it.... Same for you Sarah your body will fall pg when its time... I wish you guys all the best on your ttc journey and i hope it is short and sweet...

Well i didnt make a appointment forgot then when it was after closing time i found i was spotting again ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bit more then last time but still not enough for a af stopped again too had a small amount of brown blood/cm on pad this morning but nothing since.... OVER IT.. ringing right now.... Made it but cant get into him till Tuesday but thats ok i want to see him cos he was my dr during pg and did my curette.....

Shan i would go see dr too and get a bt or something... I have everything crossed for you....

Mummyto1 sorry about the bfn but i testes last time at 11 and got a -ve but +ve at 15.. fingers crossed..

Hi
    Mummyto1 Sorry you got a bfn today but like you said maybe it's just a little too early. Hang in there hun and remember it's not over until the witch arrives.
    Janeo Good luck with your appointment on Tuesday. Lets hope your dr can let you know whats going on in your bod.
    Tink and Kottonkandie Welcome to you both. I'm sorry to hear of your losses. You will find heaps of lovely, supportive women in here. Good luck to you both in the future.
    Kbowman How are you sweet woman. How's the cramping going? I hope it only means good things are around the corner for you.
    Shan How are you doin today? Have you tested again yet or are you waiting a while.
    Aussienic Hows everything going with you hun? Have you been to have U/S and other tests done yet? I've been wondering how you've been going.
    Anna and Rach How are you 2 doin today? I hope tou're both ok.
    Hope and Megan It's great to see you both pop in and check up on us all. It sure is good to see how you and those littlies are doin.
    Missykg and Tori How are you both going? I do hope everything is going well for you.
    As for me I had a bit of cramping yesterday. It has gone today so I'm not too sure what was going on there. I'm off to have my b/t tomorrow so I guess I'm officially in the tww now. Only time will tell though. Who's up for testing soon???

tink07 Guest

Thank you so much for your warm welcomes Shan & kbowman !

I love the character tinkerbell from peter pan so couldnt resist using it for my login kbowan- cant wait to share disney with my children - such lovely stories! I have never heard of Bottersnikes and Gumbles children's book but sounds great - I will investigate them further!

Thanks Shan , in my heart I am so ready to try so I think we will just go ahead and do it! We fell first time so fingers crossed it will be just as easy this time! Fingers crossed for you that it is just an implantation bleed and there is a little bubba in there for you!

xxx

tink07 Guest

Hi Janeo

It took me 6 weeks to get my af after miscarriage so fingers crossed you get yours soon so you can start trying again - good luck with dr appt xxxx

Hi Tink

Sorry for your loss. The doctor told us that we could start trying straight away and had spotting for a week after D&C and then rested for another week before we BD again.

Is the first AF after mc different to usual? I don't normally have much pain but have been cramping lots today.

I want us all to get BFP's this year!

Mako-Yay for the 2WW! I sure hope this your month!

To all the new people I haven't posted to yet-Good luck to all of you and I'm so sorry that you have to be here!

I am doing good! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I think I was going through shock and was waiting to miscarry again any moment. I still have my fear but it is a little more under control. I haven't been to the doctor yet but I did talk with them. I decided again not to do blood tests because there is not a whole lot they can do so I am just going by the motto that I am pregnant today. I have way more symptoms this time around so I am holding on to that hope! We have also been so busy so it's been hard for me to come and post. I will keep coming in to check on everyone!

I'm glad that everything is going well Missy. I've been wondering how you have been going.....

Well girls...i tested again, and it's still a BFN, so who knows what's going on. I'm going to take a break from actively TTC for a while, but i'm gunna stick around with you guys if that's alright. You're all a part of my life now and i want to be able to still have our chats and help out where i can....much love to you all...xxxx

Hi to every one here my name is Sarah and I thought that after being a lurker for a few weeks I had better come clean and say hello
    My DH and I have one gorgeous little girl and have had 5m/c so getting the courage to TTC again is a big ask but reading all your stories and support gives me hope that I can do it again.
    Congrats to everyone with a bfp and I hope I can join in with one soon

Sarah

Hi Sarah, welcome to BellyBelly and our little thread. I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. I was another one that was reading but not posting for a long time, until i plucked up the courage, and i can tell you, it was the best thing i have ever done. The ladies here are all so wonderful and supporting of each other.

Good luck to you hun and i hope to see you announce your BFP very soon....xxx

Good to hear from you Missy i was wondering where you had got to... All the best....

Hugs Shan hold in there honey you might need a visit to the dr too, to check things out all the best honey...

Welcome Sarah, these girls are a great support and its so good to bounce things off them to put your own mind at rest... All the best for TTC.

Well i have started spotting again i would call it a light bleed now sooooo happy its weird to be happy it has started LOL but i just want it to happen so i can get into temping properly and catch that egg....... Get different pains then usual they are really in the midle down low above hair line kind of.. Oh well keeping appointment just incase plus would be nice to get some reassurance from the dr that it is normal after what i have been through...

Hi Girlies,

I wasn't sure if I was "qualified" to be sprinkling any baby dust but since I've had an official request (KERRY) I thought what the hey-- so here it is from me to you all of you lovely ladies loads and loads of

Hope xoxoxo

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY GIRLS !!!!!!!
    Shan - maybe the break will do you good - this might be just what you need to actually get your BFP (when you least expect it....). I hope your body starts playing by the rules soon...
    Hope, thanks for the babydust - I grabbed a heap!
    Janeo - hope you get your answers too & that things get back on track next cycle.
    Sarah - welcome - you did the right thing joining us - these girls just make this whole torturous journey so much more bearable....Good luck to you.
    Missy - glad things are moving along nicely for you...
    Tinsel - not sure if I welcomed you - welcome. My first af after d&c was fairly normal but we are all so different...
    Sarah & Tink- welcome to you too & good luck on your journey's...
    KBowman - how are you going? Still cramping etc? How many dpo are you?
    Me, 13dpo today but temp dived this morning (36.31) - still above cover line though. Took my temp again immediately after getting this & it was 36.59 so all hope is not lost but mentally I am trying to prepare iykwim. Af is due on the 28th I think so stay tuned.

Hi All

Hope thankyou for the baby dust. I grabbed some too. Please come in more offten to sprinkle some more around.

Shan I think if I were you I'd go and see a dr to get things checked out. Like mummyto1 said maybe the break will be all you need to get a bfp. I know of a few people who've been ttc for a long time and as soon as they took a break the ended up with bfp's and have gone on to have very healthy bubs. Please don't dissappear though. I know that I value your support and friendship.

Missykg It's great to see your doing ok. I wish you all the best for this pregnancy.

No time for more personals atm as I'm trying to get my house in order as I have my brother and his family coming to stay for a few days and I'm trying to get organised for my austswim course which is tomorrow and sunday. I will pop back in maybe Monday and catch up with everyone. I hope you all have a very happy Australia Day

Talking OMG!

OMG I think I did it already!
    Don't ask me why, but overzealous me went an brought a 3 pack of HPT. Did the first one 22nd and it was a shadow, 23rd was a very very pale pink line, and today, the 26th, is a definite!

Do you reckon its a true one or a fluke? Miscarriage was a month ago now.

CONGRATULATIONS Kottenkandie. I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months. I'm sending you heaps of Well done sweety.
    Remember that this is very real as you ovulate before af arrives (not just a fluke) and like you said the line is a definate line today and it has been getting stronger over the days.
    WOOHOO how exciting for you.

Welcome to this great thread Sarah066. I'm very sorry about your losses but you've found a fantastic support network here. I wish you all the best for your ttc journey.

Sarah, it looks like you have done it...A line is a line in my book, and you've done 3 now and they're getting stronger, so yep, take it as a BFP. Get your butt down to the gp to get a bt to know for sure, but WHOO HOO...Congratulations sweetheart. Sending you all the sticky vibes i can muster. Well Done..xxxxxx

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast