Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after miscarriage or loss - July 2008 #5

tina - that is good. Mine with this bub were around 1200 at 4wk 3 dys so very similar to yours. That's great! ! !

Good luck to everyone about to test

Just a quick post.... busy working..... seriously....

this is for Tina

The following table is a guide to what beta HCG levels can be during pregnancy. As you can see the range of normal levels is very wide.

Weeks of pregnancy after last period Days after conception HCG level for single baby (mIU/ml or IU/L)
    Week 3 7days 0 to 5
    Week 4 14 (next period due) 5 to 426
    Week 5 21days 18 to 7340
    Week 6 28 days 1,080 to 56,500
    Weeks 7 to 8 35 to 42 7,650 to 229,000
    Weeks 9 to 12 49 to 70 25,700 to 288,000
    Weeks 13 to 16 77 to 100 13,300 to 254,000
    Weeks 17 to 24 4,060 to 165,400
    Weeks 25 to birth of baby 3,640 to 117,000
    4 to 6 weeks after birth Less than 5

now that comes off a web site that has soooo much information on, but i m not allowed to post it or I ll have my fingers smacked by BB, but if you pm me I ll send you the link.....ohhh its easier to read on the web site too

ajc and angel, thank you to you both for the reassurance!
    tutmae: id like to keep having regular tests done, but im not sure that hubby wants to, he gets so nervous whenever we do a test! so, im not sure yet!

OMG you girls can talk - this is the first chance i've had all day to get near the computer - and it's taken me ages to catch up.

Angel Babies - how cute of your DH to spill the beans. Good luck finding the test.
    Tina - great results
    Jen - Glad that cleaning fairy found you - not quite what I had in mind but .... I love garage sales, DH and I can often be found wandering around on saturday mornings chasing bargains. So when's yours we'll be over LOL
    Smilanatu - Enjoy your DVD weekend. I love the term "rodeo" I'll have to let DH know that one, he'll get a kick out of it
    Krystie - how about together (then our bubs can be born together)
    Ruthie - hope that test isn't playing tricks on you. Good luck with the next one.

for everyone

TINA - YAY FOR YOU - Congrats on being OFFICIAL!!!

hello ladies!

krystie: glad to hear you didnt get a black eye from that crazy old bird! af is long gone right? cant wait til you start making bubs again so we'll all be belly buddies!

tina: great results! if you dont mind so much, can you please have your blood sucked out into a tube so we can see the numbers increase nicely? that will be nice! thanks very much!

tutmae: oh what a nice mental pic you've painted of yourself! now you got that image stuck in my head! i think a nice granny gown will go nicely dont you think?

jen: im thinking that maybe i did o on the cd17, i remember having a bit of watery cm coupla days before that, but didnt think it meant anything cos there was too little of it to begin with - & i'd told myself i wouldnt rely on temps & only dtd when i see fertile cm. geesh. so im going with what ff says. at least that makes me further along! i hope i o'd right on friday night so then the satday morning bding would have paid off! how are you doing in this tww???

angel & ruthie:

jenushka: so happy for you! so are you going to find out if its a boy or girl?

Van: yep. It's true. JT was wrong. It's ME who's bringing sexy back!

JT doesnt even come close to tutmae - Queen of SEXY!

van: thanks hon, ill try to keep getting stabbed for your peace of mind! he he he!!!!
    hope FF is right for a change, and you O'd on Friday when you thought you did...so when are you going to test?

PLC: thanks so much sweetheart! praying for a sticky one!

so, i rang to make my first OB appointment today. Shes going to get back to me re whether its best for me to fly to Sydney for my appointments, or find someone to do "shared care" with here in Melbourne...well see...

Tina - I've just pulled out my pathology results from the last hcg test I had done. I always had all the results faxed to me because I like to actually SEE them, hehe. Anyway, it has the normal reference ranges on it that Melbourne Pathology use, and the ranges around 5 weeks are:

4-5 weeks: 75-2600
    5-6 weeks: 850-20800

So I think your hcg is at a fantastic level!!!
    My ob was really good. I also have a back-up ob that I want to see next time I'm pregnant too, because I got some lovely letters from him when I booked and when I lost my angel. Let me know if you want their details.

Jen
    - Stupid non-parachute wearing rogue thermometers!

Tutmae - Did I mention that your EGCM is making me even more convinced that you are ovulating right now?!!
    Oh, and don't forget your half bottle of vodka and a ciggie hanging out your mouth to complete the "sheer picture of sexiness"
    LOL, just read your JT comment. Now I'm picturing you singing like JT in your hair rollers and ugg boots!!!

Mollycat
    - Great idea! Shall we make an "ovulation date"?

Van
    - Yep, AF was kicked out the door! I'm 6DPO today so hopefully the time will fly and then I'll be in my fertile period. We're going to try to bd in time with my lunar cycle this month too. I looked it up and missed out by 4 days with my last lunar cycle. Poo! Hopefully I'll be pregnant from my normal cycle before my next lunar cycle peaks anyway!

AFM - You know how with old computer games you could "clock" them...? When you got a score too high for it to register and it would start back at 0? Well, I "clocked" my phone last night!!! Oops. I was on the phone to my best friend for so long that when I hung up the phone said that we'd only been talking for 11 minutes. I can tell you that it was hours longer than that hehe. I miss her soooooo much. She's living in Perth at the moment and I miss her and her son. I was at her son's birth so I feel a certain connection with him, so it's horrible not to be able to see him. I want to squish him sooooo much (in the nicest possible way of course)

Hi Ladies...

Friday - yayayayayay !!!

Angel Babies- so glad you are getting fluttering in your tummy it is a little bubba forming. I will also PM you for that website - as I am really interested

Smilanatu - have a blast

Tutmae - I agree just keep doin the do - cant hurt right

Tina - your HCG looks great - mine was about 1200ish at the 5 wk mark - right on track

Ruthie - hope your son is psychic and can predict pregnancy - if he is right we might have to have him sign in and give a few prediction to us all

Jen - I have a few bathrooms here if you like

AFM - still no AF we had an afternoon tea and I automatically went for the soft cheese before abruptly remembering to stay away - just in case

I will test again in the morning. I will only be 12DPO so maybe it might not show up yet.... but for me, AF is clock work so it now being 2 days late is very exciting

Cant wait to the morn

KL: I hope your friend isn't near me- we had tornados today. Boo. Welcome to living in the 2nd windiest city in the world!! Only had a little bit of ewcm this morning, but I'll take what I can get!!

Easha: I'm keeping my for you!! Let us know when you get that BFP!!

Easha - I can't wait to see what your hpt result is tomorrow!!!

Tutmae - Hmmm, my friend did mention that there was a storm going on while we were talking. I called her mobile first but the reception was bad and we think it was because of the storm.

I realised something I havent done in a while is personals.... plenty of chatting but no personals.....

Time to fix that I think

KrystieLove.... Umm why do you have the "depressed" emotion.... Come on girl.... thats not like you....

tutmae..chat room buddy.... ohhh the image I have (it includes the rollers)... I think that must be added to a new list..... how to entice DH to BD on demand

Easha... sounds promising..... I m still deciding wether to test in the morning or not.... I ll decide in the morning.... *sprinkling baby dust*

tina_k... i hope that website helped... I still read through it... still learning

Vanaithi.....TWW......sprinkling major Baby Dust....

plc1805..Birthday Buddy.... Hugs

mollycat....sorry you felt so neglected with the midnight chat room.... I m sure the Moderators appreciate it though....LOL

AJC... ..... Hmmmm you just dont say much about whats happening with you.....which I can understand... so maybe you may need to send it to me instead so I can count the dates with you

pbstar... ta muchly for the tip.... got them at woolies

Goodness... I cant work out if I ve forgotten anyone....

Ohh Jen of course... but hey... you are still sleepin.... and you will be awake while I shold be sleeping being a bad influence on me... shame shame shame

yep.. I think thats it.. I think I ve caught up

Angel - You're right. No more being depressed. Instead, now I'm "sunshine"...? What on earth does "sunshine" mean?! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KrystieLove View Post
    Angel - You're right. No more being depressed. Instead, now I'm "sunshine"...? What on earth does "sunshine" mean?! LOL!!!
    means that your shooting out rays and we should either stand clear or put on a protective cream.

Don't forget to slip slop slap!!!

Good morning girls! I'm here trying to catch up....now my other chart went and changed on me after this am's temp! This one says I O'ed on the 19th!!! Which only puts me at 3DPO!! FF says 7DPO! (supposed to be 8DPO!) This is the screwiest damn charting cycle EVER!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast