Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss May 2007

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss May 2007

Welcome everyone,
    This thread is to provide support for those that are making the TTC journey after suffering miscarriage or loss. I hope that soon you are all staring at a !!! May your TTC journey be short and sweet.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Cailin: [email protected] Admin
    Flowerchild: [email protected]
    MistyFying: [email protected]

Remember to check out our informative conception articles for helpful information and tips.
    You will find the previous thread HERE

Well hopefully by the end of the day I'll have a rough idea of how far along I am. I did my blood this morning and the receptionist at my doctors said that she would ring me as soon as she got the result.
    Trying very hard to keep busy.......
    Hope your all enjoying this sunnshine an dfull of happy beans (staying positive here girls)
    Have to hang up the beloved washing grrrrrrrrr
    BBL to fill you al in

*las* Guest

That's great Maz!

Make sure you update as soon as you know!

my big news is that my HCG levels are 79. When I m/c they were down to 63 so doctor says im defently UTD and about 4 weeks. Cant confirm until have have an u/s but i really want to wait atleast another 4 weeks for that. He's cool with it.
    YAY im so happy...sunday is going to be the best.
    have a g reat day girls
    thanks from me (and Jed) for all the support you guys have given me. Your all an insiration to us.
    Mauw

Maz - a big congratulations to you!! Brilliant news to receive for Mothers Day.

Lee

Good news Maz... and another one leaves us.

I have only been temping. I reckon next month I will use OPK's. My temp went way up this morning. I have been cramping mildly today, had nausea, sore BBS. So I really dont know what is going on with me. If I was Oing I have never felt these symptoms before. Also my CM this month has been minimal. What the hell is going on with me?
    I am having this gut feeling again this month that I will not be PG and my gut unfortunately have been correct before. But I guess the month is not over yet.

Sometimes this is all too hard.

Happy weekend to all.

Hi guys, just a quickie from me.

Maz - congrats! You must be stoked to get confirmation, and all is sounding good.

Jen - I just had a squizz at your chart and I reckon you maybe have just O'ed, but your chart is just not showing it yet. Your chart won't give you a coverline until three high temps, so I always play around and put in 'hypothetical' temps and see what it does. You have had a definite temp shift the last couple of days, and your CM backs this up. Your other symptoms can also be O symptoms too. And some months you can feel the symptoms more strongly than others, so maybe that's why you haven't had these symptoms before.

Anyway, just wanted to reassure you that may be case and if so, then that's great! If you and your DH have been busy lately then you are definitely in for a chance!

Have a good weekend everyone,

Bun xx

Thanks for the reassurance Bun. I guess we will just have to wait and see... May have missed the BD boat though.....

Hi guys, quickie here, AF arrived today, big temp drop this morning so no surprise. Onwards and upwards and all that! Congratulations Maz, and good luck to everyone else in the TWW.

Pash sorry that you have to join us all in here, hopefully your stay will be a short one.
    Satya today I also had this strange stabbing pain in my vajayjay it kind of felt like it was actually close to my cervix if that makes sense and have also had stabbing type pains/twinges on my left side, so who knows, we can always hope.
    Heybacko i am VERY determined NOT to test until Tuesday, will I cave in? who knows? you may be quite right to open a book on me
    Lee I don't feel very strong, I can see cracks appearing damn that you haven't got the autopsy results back yet and I am so sorry that you feel sad most nights when you allow yourself to think about your little boy, I don't know when it will get better but I am sure that someday it will hurt just a little bit less.
    Bun only 4 more days till I can test, I really hope I can hold out. Glad to hear that AF arrived for you, would have been horrid having to wait for her to show her ugly head, and I hope that you don't get too many 'bad' side effects from the clomid.
    maz congrats, that is great news about your bt results sending you lots of sticky vibes.
    jenjams I had a look at your chart as well and agree with Bun that you more than likely O'd a couple of days ago according to your temps and cm, I think you will probably get your coverline tomorrow.
    SallyJ bugger! Hope you have better luck this cycle sweetie.

Hello to anyone I have missed (and sorry) hope you are had a great day, especially since it was Friday.

All I have to say tonight is "I will not test in the morning, I will not test in the morning, I WILL NOT TEST IN THE MORNING" LOL

Nighty night all, feeling tired tonight, worked till midnight last night, then didn't get to sleep till 2am and was up at 7am.

Maz, Congratulations!! That is fantastic news. I'm thrilled for you. And you crack me up, can't wait to use 'dildo cam'... hmm.. how do I work that into a conversation?

Satya - I hope your symptoms come to a BPF. Sounds painful, but promising. My fingers are crossed for you. Ah.. the things we get happy about?!

Jemjams - You know, nausea and sore BBS sound like a good sign to me. You never know... My fingers are crossed for you too. Oh, and BTW I am NOT a pom Not that there's anything wrong with that hey Alex?

Bun - You poor thing. You seem to have been through an awful lot of ups and downs. Your body is probably just giving you the break you need. I hope you get the time to relax & gorge on brie & wine. Oh, and we'd love to hear any stories of you going nuts on Clomid

Lee - You poor darling. The night times are hard. I hope the autopsy will bring you some peace eventually.

TwoMums - Its a tough time for you both. I hope things get easier and you feel more positive.

Sharon - Might be time to take up knitting. Its a bit like smoking... occupies your hands so that you can't run off and to a HPT.

I might have a rant... I'm a bit confused. I turned 30 last week and didn't feel like celebrating. Not because I care about my age, but because I was supposed to be pg. I can drink and get up to loads of mischeif now, but I'd give it all up yesterday if I could be pg with the same baby.

But life is good now, much better than right after the d/c. I went away for a dirty weekend with DH, but got Af right at the start. So, I was thrilled, but also a little frustrated. Fortunately, was a short AF, so then started worry about that (thanks ladies for welcoming & educating me) Don't know whether I'm coming or going. Sorry if this is TMI

Also, some of my friends know now that we are TTC. So when I abruptly stop downing the booze, coffee and yummy cheeses on the weekend, they will all know our most private plans. Not very comfortable with our failures being known, even to our friends. Only one couple amongst them with kids, and no one else has even thought about TTC before, so they don't know what to say.

Summary: don't know if I'm or

Everyone else - for all of you. Have a lovely weekend.
    Last edited by pash; May 12th, 2007 at 04:45 AM.

Hi everyone,

Maz - great news that your BFP has now been confirmed by a blood test.

Sharon - How weird, we cycle buddies having similar pains. I soooooo hope it means good news for both of us. I'm trying to hold off on the testing as long as I can, but something tells me that as soon as you test I'll be rushing off to do the same.

Pash - Trust me it sounds worse than it is. The vag pain was quite fierce but only for a couple of seconds and only the first left side pain was bad, all the rest have been cramp like. I too found turning 30 difficult. By then I had been ttc for 2 whole years so I thought I'd be a mum by then. I took turning 40 a lot better believe it or not - because by then I had become a step mum, which eased that pain somewhat.

Lee - your symptoms sound good - I hope a BFP is on it's way to you.

Bun - Don't know when I'll test but I have a bunch of the LC early HPT's (the instream ones) in my home now so it's really tempting to do it since I keep getting symptoms, but I think at 9DPO it's probably too early to test isn't it? By the way it is quite normal to wonder what you really want when you are TTC. In my first round of TTC (8.5 whole long years of it) I spent times wondering if I really wanted this, or if I might be better off not bothering at all. I have days like that now too. These days it's more because of my age. I keep thinking maybe I'm too old, my chances of downs are higher, my chances of m/c are higher.... why am I putting myself through this. Then I remember what the result could be and then I just try to get positive again.

Two mums - the test results are somewhat encouraging. At least you know you can conceive now so you just need to get back on the horse (so to speak).

Sorry to anyone I've missed personals for.... it's just so busy in here.

I got mild left side cramps on and off throughout yesterday afternoon & last night. BBs were sensitive as well. I also had bleeding gums yesterday morning when I brushed my teeth. I had my CD21 test done yesterday & will get the results of that on Tuesday. I don't go back to work until Wednesday which is a good thing as I just know I am going to be stressing about what the tests will show and would not concentrate well at work. I am still bursting in to tears at the drop of a hat.

I got an early mothers day present today from my step daughter. She went back to her mum this morning & before she left she gave me a card and a gift she made at day care. I could barely keep the tears away. It is my first real mothers day present. My ex used to get me something from my fur baby and then my mother took over doing this when we separated.... but this was a present from the heart of someone who looks at me as her second mum. It was a very special moment.

Now that the HPT's are in my home I have no idea how I am going to be able to keep myself from testing. I'm 9DPO & CD22 when do you think I should test with the early LC instream tests? FF is telling me to wait until I'm late but that is not until Monday week... far too long away.

sacha77 Guest

Default Scared to be Pregnant scared not to be

Hi everyone

We were trying to get pregnant for a year and were told that my endo was most likely the problem. I was put on a wait list for a Laparoscopy that was going to take over 12 months and told to keep trying. Just when I was sick of all the just relax and it'll happen comments we found out I was pregnant. We waited till I was 11 wks to tell our family and then at twelve weeks I misscarried. So here we are trying again.
    On one hand I feel great knowing we can get pregnant but scared it will take another year or that I might not be able to carry again. The anxiety about not being pregnant every month used to stress me and now it seems if I am I will be scared of miscarriage.
    Has anybody else felt like this? I feel a bit alone at the moment.
    thanks for listening
    SACHA

Sharon & Satya and everyone!

I am SSOOO weak - I did tell you guys about me testing at (I think) only 6 dpo. Negative. Then, I ordered some HPT from LC and they arrived yesterday - day 9 dpo. Wasn't going to test - bbbbuuuuuttttt - I did. And negative. So, now, I think OK girl LEAVE IT ALONE till after AF is late - if it is late!! AF due next Wed. So, will hold back till Friday (I HOPE?!!) Still am very suspicious I could be UTD, but will need to wait and see!!

Lee xo

You girls are right. I got my coverline this morning so apparently I am now 3DPO. My temp dipped 0.2 today. The mild cramping and sore BBS are still there and I am tired.
    I guess we will wait and see except I dont think I timed BD too well.
    This is way too hard!

Anyway...

Lee- I am like you, I have no will power in holding off testing! Good luck
    Sharon- My god you are being really good in the non testing department. Go you!
    Satya- Your symptoms are promising. Fingers crossed for you.
    Pash- I hear you on the turning 30. I turn 30 at the end of this year and I had always thought I would be married with children before I was 30. Now 30 is approaching and I dont have kids yet and I am not married even though I have a great DP.
    SayyJ- Damn the witch arriving. Better luck for the next month.

Happy weekend to all.

Good morning all...

A quick question, is it normal to be having cramps from ovulation and they dont stop? I am apparently on 4 DPO now and I am still having slight cramps but no spotting?

Possibly it's implantation cramps, Jenjam. Good luck!!

Hi Ladies,

Just a quickie...

Sacha - so sorry for everything that you have been through, everyone here knows at least a bit of what you have been going through, so don't feel alone! We are all here for you if you need to have a rant or just get your thoughts down. Hope your stay here is nice and short, and that you end up with a sitcky BFP very soon.

Pash - I'm with you on the 30 thing, I am dreading it. We have these ideas in our heads of how things should go and it really sucks when life steps in and things don't go according to plan. Hope things start going your way soon. More dirty weekends sound like a good plan though!

Satya - Oh! Your step daughters pressie sounds so sweet, must make you feel really loved. Hope you had a good mothers day. Next year I'm sure you will be celebrating it with a new bubba. Heres to hoping that we all are!

Sally - so sorry that AF showed up. That really sucks : (

Lee - LOL about the testing thing, it's so hard to be good sometimes! I'm sure a BFP is right around the corner.

Jenjams - Congrats on the coverline! Hope this month is your month.

Kerry - how are you doing lovely? Hope things are getting a little brighter for you.

Well, as for me I am playing the waiting game now. My charts is farily clear that I did not ovulate this month, so now I am just hoping that AF show's up soon. I am currently on CD 36 and have never had a cycle longer than 37 days so hoping that tomorrow it will turn up and give me another chance to try again.

Hope everyone else is well.

love

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast