Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - September 2006 #2

My Dear Lisa,

I am so sorry that this has happened, i really really wanted this to work for you (and thought 100% in my mind that it would). You know that i am always here for you and i hope that you are going easy on yourself at such a difficult time. I really wish i could take all the pain away because you so deserved this to work. I am thinking of you and your DH.

Love Heaps Sarah xx

Unhappy

Oh Lisa,

I know there's nothing anyone can say but know that we are thinking of you and that I think the whole situation SUX!! :hugs:

Lisa im very sorry for your loss. we are all here for you when you are ready

xx thinking of you

SmallSquirrel Guest

Lisa,

I am truly sorry that this has happened to you and your DH.
    I hope you are able to start to mend your broken heart soon.
    Big to you.

Paige

Oh Lisa, honey - I'm sooo sorry this has happened to you. I truely thought it was all going to work out for you and along with everyone else, I'm absolutely devistated. I know there's nothing that any of us can do to make you feel better right now but we're all here for you when you need us. You're definitely in my thoughts right now.

Please take care and let us know when you're ready to talk. Take your time sweety - I just want to give you heaps and heaps of big hugs!!

Kelly xxxx

Hello my loves,

Thank you for all your kind words, and all your 'moods' are sad, that really touched my heart. Im ok atm but very disappointed as you can all imagine.

Im going to the obgyn Monday morning so hopefully she can give me some answers. My NP told me not to worry that my baby is coming and that this one was just paving the way. So im hopeful still.

thank you all so much, I love you guys

Danni, thanks so much for letting the gals know.

I'll be back at some time over the weekend to talk some more about my feelings and hope to hear some bfp's, if its not my turn, I hope somebody else can go and keep my seat warm in PAML until my time comes.

Big hugs and love to you all,
    Lis

Unhappy

Hi Lisa,

I am truley sorry for you and your little angel. Take care babe

Kezx

Awww Lisa!! That is just awful news! I hope you are ok. As the other girls have said we are here for you anytime you need!!

Tanya

Hi Everyone, sorry I haven't been around, Lisa's news has really upset me, and I've had some stresses of my own over the last 24hours which I haven't wanted to burden you with. I'm pretty sure everything is fine with me though.

Lisa, I just wanted to say again how sorry I am. You know I am thinking of you......

Sorry for the lack of personals, will be on tomorrow if I feel up to it. Hugs for everyone!

Much love, Sez xoxo

ETA: Lisa, I am definitely keeping your seat warm in PAML, I know it's not going to be long before you join me there.

kirsty Guest

Lisa I am so very sorry that things haven't worked out as hoped for you guys this time around. I'm sure your turn will be just around the corner. Big hugs to you.

kirsty Guest

Hiya lovely ladies time to lock this thread & start a new one over here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678