Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August/Septmeber 2006 #3

Hello everyone!

Sorry I didn't post last night, my ob was running late, so I didn't get home until almost eight, and then dh wanted to take me out for dinner so we could catch up properly.

Sarah, your symptoms are sounding soooo good! I'm very excited for you and I'm not sure I can wait until saturday...I guess I'll just have to! If it's this bad for me, what is it like for you! I'm sorry that the weekend was hard for you, but I'm glad it went as well as you could want it to. Here's hoping Katelyn sends you a sticky little bubba this month!

Lisa, you are obviously such a good friend. Your bf is so lucky to have you. I know from experience how helpful it is to have a friend around who understands what a difficult time it is. I'm sure it's been hard for you too, but you are great to stick so close by her side. That's great news that she didn't have to have her ovary and tube removed! Gotta see the silver lining and all that.....

Belle, I so hope you caught that eggie! Your dh sounds very funny! I think the pillow under the bum really works, let's hope it did for you! Counting the days with you......how many DPO will you test?

Shan, I've got everything crossed for you! Would you consider having a blood test at some stage if af doesn't show up soon?

Kim, I know it's difficult when people are insensitive ( I have a friend like that). I'm sure your mum just doesn't understand. If it happens again, I would definitely say something. She might take it the wrong way, but it also might make her think twice about what she says to you in the future.

Tanya, I'm sorry the witch arrived. Enjoy your rest off the diet! Hopefully next month you'll make that blue bubba!

Shell and Kelly, hope you are enjoying preggy land! We are all here for you to support you through the next stressful weeks. Don't leave us just yet......!

Kate, I'm glad you enjoyed Melbourne. It was lovely today...not warm but very sunny. And it's going to be 21 and 22 degrees later in the week! You just came at the wrong time! (That would be every second week!)

WELL, my gorgeous ob still wants me to wait until next cycle, although he said it wouldn't be the end of the world if we got pg this cycle, he's just playing it safe. He was soooooo pleased with me. He said everything is looking great, the reports all came back as good as you could want and he's happy with what my cycles are doing. He said to waste no time and GO FOR IT next cycle! Given that I think I'm about to O I'm pretty happy with that. My cycles are getting shorter (so far) so it doesn't feel like it will be long at all. When you think it's probably only about 16 days until we can start........not long at all. I'm feeling very relaxed about it all. Still doing the OPKs and Maybe Baby though, I can't help myself I just love them!

So sorry to anyone I missed, we still need a few more BFPs in here! Bring it on!

Morning lovelies,

Sez - thats great news from the ob so looks like your now officially on the ttc wagon! I hope you dont even make it to next cycle wishing you get a quick n easy bfp this month! Nice that you and dh went for dinner, its good to have a catch up over a nice meal.

Kim - im sorry that your mum was insensitive, but some people just dont know how to deal with certain situations. Maybe you should tell her that she has upset you? My mum says dumb things sometimes too but not meaning to. Chin up sweety, you will have the last laugh when you are holding your sweet bundle in your arms one day soon.

Belle - you maniac!! I have a good vibe that you may well have gotten yourself preggers missy. I sure hope so.

Sarah - I dont want to get you too excited, but the 'feelings' your having really sound like very good signs of early pg. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you hun.

Shan - have you tested again? I hope its some good news your way too!

Michelle - where are you sweets? You have been a little queit... How is the tww going?

Tanya - you better cart yourself off to the dr to find out what is with those clots. I hope its nothing though and you get that blue bfp soon

Kate - how is the charting going? I can never get my head around those things! If it works for you - you might have to give me instructions! Hoping your one of the next ones to announce your bfp.

Shell - how are you feeling? So have you contacted your ob etc to to work out when you will go for a scan etc?? I cant wait for you to tell us your little bubba is nice and healthy with a strong hb

Kelly - you make me laugh with doing another test, but im so glad the line was nice and strong for you. Hope this little one is nice and sticky and grows and grows and grows!!

Me - im still sick! Off to see dr tonight as i think i have developed an ear infection - grrrr! Went to visit my bf last night - she was in pain but generally in better spirits, i think i might go and visit her again now as there were a few ppl there last night so didnt get qaulity time with her.

ttc - well still taking all the herbs etc, and i have hypnotherapy tomorrow for emotional release. I think my body is gearing up to O, so will be bd some more in the next few days although we have been dtd anyway for good measure. with the herbalist saying it will take 3 months or so I think the pressure is off so i feel better about bd and feel more relaxed.

Hope you all have a great day, and cant wait to hear of more BFP's!!!

Hi girls,

Sez, whoops i just typed the Z as and X lol!!!! It sounds as though you had a good appointment with your OB - so is he actually nice looking or just nice personality lol??? So are you going to try this month or wait until next month? You are right 16 days is not long but for someone in your position it can seem like an eternity.

Lisa, I am so glad that you posted i have really been worrying about you...You have had so much to deal with given what happened to your friend and whilst i know that you wanted to be there to support her 110% i was concerned about how you were going but you sound ok today in your post. Its great that the pressure is off the bd with your guys, baby sex does seem to take over doesnt it! I hope that you get that BFP this month though and that you dont have to wait any longer because you deserve to be Outta here! The reason why i didnt want to use the word "symptoms" is because i think that it was probably too early for me to feel anything pregnancy wise and dont feel confident that i could be pregnant....i think that my body was probably playing tricks on me NASTY - i am so scared about testing which is just stupid because this is only our first official month anyway...so i cant be greedy and expect it to happen first go...this ttc stuff really messes with our heads doesnt it.

How is everyone else doing today??

Love Sarah xx

goldilocks Guest

Hello ladies!

Tanya, yeah I can understand that it must be frustrating having to try this time...especially when you're trying for a specific gender! Wow, your diet sounds really strict. What kind of success rate do they have with that kind of thing? Re. the clots...I wish I could give you some advice. The only thing I can think of is a chemical pregnancy...but you were getting BFN's so that can't be right. Do you have an OB? If not, maybe you should at least speak to your GP about it.

Kate, I'm glad you had a nice time in Melbourne. I wish I could be of more assistance re. temps and charting but mine is all over the place this month so I'm no help at all! Are you using OPK's? They have been my saving grace seeing as my temps have been wacky this cycle!

Lisa, that is fabulous news about your gf! I hope that she is well on truly on the road to recovery now. Sorry to hear you're still sick That's great you're feeling more relaxed about BDing this month. It all seems to become a bit much after a while, huh...don't want to take the fun out of it!

Kirsty, I bet you're counting the days until your appointment next week! I'm sure it will be nothing but good news, sweetie

Shan, I hope that you're not going to have another mammoth cycle. Why can't our damn bodies just behave??!!

Kelly, how wonderful about your stronger BFP! Don't you just love those two beautiful little lines!!

Sarah, it's not too early to feel symptoms, sweets. I distinctly remember feeling nauseous about a week after we conceived...some women get symptoms even earlier! Things are sounding really positive for you, the sore bb's, etc. I'll hold your hand if you're too scared to test...

Sez, yippee about starting to TTC again in 16 days! It's really not that long at all when you look at it that way. Your OB sounds fantastic, it's great that he's looking after you so well. So now the countdown begins...!

I hope everyone else is doing well and busy making babies!!! LOL

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Sarah, I totally know what you mean about being scared to test, and its best not to let your head get away with you re 'symptoms', I did that last month and boy what a let down when af showed up! It would be wonderful if you are pg, first official go and bang its a bubba! I really hope so Sarah, you are right this whole ttc thing can take over your life.

Thanks for worrying about me, it did bring stuff back for me, but with my whole new herbal thing going I feel more positive than ever and really I had to just worry about my friend, who is going to now go through the rollercoaster of emotions we have all experienced. I actually feel scared now about being pg! I woke up this morning thinking OMG there will be somthing growing in me when I get pg, OMG how am I going to cope, and so on and so on, so although I will embrace those two lines like you wouldnt believe, I am actually now fearing the reality of having a baby. I know its wierd given that I want to have a baby so much and the fact I was pg - but now its all that much scarier. But I think thats reflective of the hope that I am feeling that I will be pg soon.

As they say, whatever will be will be....

I pray your symptoms are real and they get stronger and stronger in the coming weeks!

I just made some chocolate muffins (dh fave's) and now im about to start preparing dinner, chicken ceaser salad..mmmmm yummmmm.. minus the anchovies please!

Sure us queit in here today? where are you lovelies? doing the bd for sure!!

Hiya Belle - we must have posted at the same time. You sound so chirpy and happy, that it makes me happy. You are so going to get pg soon girlfriend - keep up the wonderful attitude!

Hello you two,

You do sound really chirpy and happy Belle, Thanks for offering to hold my hand - i think i need it lol i cant believe that you have only got 8 days until testing - this sux having a 35 day cycle - you guys are catching me lol. So how are you feeling, since you got symptoms so early last time i guess you will expecting the same this time around??? although every pregnancy is different as they say! It makes it hard trying to annalyse every little feeling though doesnt it!

Lisa, Im really glad that you are feeling so positive you have every reason to be...I know exactly what you mean about wanting to see those two little lines but then absolutly freaking out because you know how much emotional pain a pregnancy loss can bring. We will all be here to help you get through your next pregnancy though, yes it is hard (speaking from experience i was an absolute nut through Lucy's pregnancy and probably will be again next time). Just keep in your mind that image of you holding you newborn bub and that day will be here before you know it. I know like it seems ages away but its not trust me. Lucy was 18 months old on Monday and i just dont know where the time has gone....

Chat Later Guys

Love Sarah xx

Hello,

My goodness gracious you girlies have been at it the last few days! I've lost total track of where everybody is up to! I'm really spewing because whoever I sung the 'Oooh ahh I lost my bra' song to, I have thought of another one 'Oooh ahh just a little bit, oooh aaahhh a little bit more'. PMSL!

Lisa - BOL with your upcoming appt. You are sounding soooooooo revived & refreshed since seeing this naturopath, are you sure it's only the herbs & vodka she's been giving you? LOL. OMG I just saw that you made chicken caesar salad, where the hell is mine? that is my FAVE thing in the whole world!!!!!!!!

Belle - LMAO about your man *thrusting* the pillow under your backside after fun & games and telling them to swim! He just needs a whistle and he'll be the right picture of enthusiasm! PMSL.

Sez - Yay on 16 days until baby season is officially declared OPEN! Woo hoo. I'll be cheering you on honey!

Michelle - Hello Snookems, how are you?

I'm sorry for missing people, but I have wayyyyyyyy too much stuff to look through! I wish you all the BOL for the upcoming cycles.

Me - well the big 12w scan is on Friday, I'm really, really excited for it. The m/s is easing off, but it's still there at times, I can get through almost the whole night without needing to pee and I have stopped worrying so much and checking for blood in my knickers every hour. I have booked a night away on Saturday night for me, Alan & Jess to stay in a hotel for Alan's fathers day present. I'm really excited and he doesn't know anything about it yet. I'll have his bags packed ready for when he gets home on Saturday after work. I can't wait. Jessica is going to have her first try at sleeping in a big girls bed. That's going to be interesting, I'm scared she'll fall out onto the floor!

Love Jayne

Hello girls!! Just finished another round of nights and getting *slightly* stressed about a 3 hour closed book exam on Monday :eek:

I am hoping we managed to coordinate sperm and egg this month but there are no guarentees and I am a little flat at the moment. Another workmate has announced her pregnancy (she has irregular cycles and has been having investigations) so while I am very happy for her I am also sitting here feeling like it isn't going to happen for us. I know this is just self pity and has no basis in reality but it is so hard to remain positive for each and every cycle and for the whole cycle.

On the up side - I had the joy of assisting in a delivery in the back of an ambulance at work on Sunday. They got to the hospital but head was crowning so they had no chance of making it to the labour ward. The poor ambo who came in to get some help was stressed (her first birth) but the other ambo delivering was quite calm and did a good job of catching. I just got to stand there and watch (and help if needed ). Birth is so amazing - this little girl was blinking and opening her eyes while we were waiting for the next contraction so her mum could deliver the rest of her (only the head was out at that stage). A feel good moment which was lovely. It was made even more special by her being the third child for the family and the first girl!!

I'll get back later to do personals but a big to everyone.

Hello lovelies!

Sarah, my OB has a gorgeous personality, and wonderful bedside manner. He is so thorough, and very compassionate to boot. As for the looks, well he actually delivered me and my little brother, so you take a guess at how old he is....! Though I'm sure many a nurse went after him when he was in his prime LOL! And he doesn't seem that old, it's just that I know he must be at least in his late 50s. LOL at Sex being my name! It's funny, I have to keep remebering to sign off as Sez, not Sarah, on here so people don't get confused! I understand you not wanting to get your hopes up, but I've still got everything crossed for you sweets!

Lisa, make sure you keep bding away! I soooo want to see you with a nice big BFP at the end of this cycle. Hope your acupuncture goes well tomorrow. Glad to read that your friend is doing a little better. We all know it's a long hard road, but it's good to feel as though you're slowly recovering. BTW do you still get the giggles after taking your herb/vodka shot?! It' great that you feel the pressure is off you at the moment. You are sounding so relaxed since your started with your naturopath.

Jayne, I hope you really enjoy your 12 weeks scan, you must be so excited! Thanks for the cheers, and also for that new song that is now going round and round my head! I'm glad that you're less worried now, it's nice to know that it eases as time goes on. Hoping you guys have a great time on Saturday night, and that Jessica make it through without falling out of the bed! I'm sure she'll be fine.

Belle, 8 days to go, I can't wait! Problem is, I'm not online at work, so I'll have to go all through the day and wait until I get home to check your post! Any *signs* yet?

Michelle, what a beautiful part of your job. I'm sure there must be lows as well, but you are so priveledged to be able to share that experience with someone. Poor mum though, having to deliver in the back of an ambulance! I know it's hard when friends are pg, even if it was difficult for them. It WILL be your turn soon, and don't worry about not being positive ALL of the time- that's just not humanly possible. Think how positive you'll be when you're holding your own bubba in your arms!

Big hello to eveyone else! Well, we are not going to TRY this cycle, but we are not going to be careful either. If we get pg, we get pg! TBH, I feel a bit nervous of ttc this cycle. I've had next cycle in my mind for long enough now, I think that's when I'll be ready. I'm psyched for it! Now that I've just typed all of that, I think we won't try. I'm quite happy to leave it another couple of weeks. Also, next cycle I've got a week off when I think I'll be Oing, so it would be nice to be relaxed, and maybe even go away to make a baby! I'm very excited. It takes up far more of my brain space than it should! Today I spent way too long trying to work out 'if I O then, and we conceive, the bub will be due on.....' etc etc. I was flicking back and forth on the appt book on the computer at work, then realised I'd been doing it for ages! I am way too busy to be wasting time like that! TTC is so consuming!

Let's keep this BFP ball rolling girls! Who's up for testing?

Very quiet in here today.............

Belle, research has shown that the diet change can have around 80% success rate when ttc a specific gender Worth a shot anyway.

Sez... GL not ttc

Micelle, WOW, what a great experience!!

Lisa, Yay for feeling positive this cycle... that has to help

I have made an appointment to see the Dr on Tuesday. I think I will ask for a pevic scan just to rule out any debris form my last conception.

Sorry about my crappy catch up... BB tomorrow for a proper catch up

Tanya

Miss Kitten Guest

Morning all....

So sorry I couldn't catch up with you all yesterday...first day back at work after 2 days off and the workload was enormous! It's no wonder I don't go away often...lol

I have a confession to make....

I'm hopeless at personals ...I just get so lost in what everyones doing and what they are up to...combined with everything that is going on in my head....*sigh* I'm sooo sorry girls that I can't keep up with the personals....do you forgive me?

Well, now about me....cos we all know that its ALL about me...ha ha ha.....I'm still temping, today was 36.2, a little CM, have been doing LOTS of BD *going all shy now* and am up to day 16 (I think - forgot to check the calendar today). I also decided that today I was going to start taking aspirin once a day. Apparently, sometimes OB's put people on a course of low dose aspirin if they've had m/c's. My OB said I could do this if I wanted to and for a while I was thinking that nothing is going to work...so this morning I have a new found enthusiasm for this and decided that I would go for the aspirin trick...can't hurt right?! I'm going to do a bit of research on the net today to see if there's any information. I haven't used any OPK's as yet, I thought I might start them tonight. I also thought I might get some of the pre-seed. Has anyone else used that stuff?

Well....I hope you're all doing well and lets get some BFP's happening in here!!!

Have a great day

Luv & Hugs,

Kate x.

goldilocks Guest

Morning all!

Lisa, well I'm glad I make you happy...I'll try and keep it up! I completely understand what you mean about being a little scared about the reality of being pg again. I guess we're just thinking about it so much more this time. I know for me personally, I feel totally different this time around. But of course I want a bubba more than ever! OMG, I am soooooooo coming over to your house for dinner!!! LOL *drools*

Sarah, congrats on your beautiful little girl turning 1.5 on Monday! I bet it seems like she was born only yesterday. So how are your symptoms today? It's so hard not to think that your body is playing cruel tricks on you, isn't it! I hope that this is it for you sweetie, that you catch that egg first go!

Jayne, you are craaaaazy! PMSL I'm just picturing you singing "oh ah, just a little bit, oh ah, a little bit more!" LOL What time is your scan tomorrow? I can't wait to hear all about it! How exciting that you get to see your beautiful little bean!!! Enjoy your night away for Fathers Day.

Michelle, OMG that sounds absolutely amazing. You are so privileged to be able to experience such miracles! I had chills reading about it, especially the little girl blinking and opening her eyes...just amazing! I'm sorry you're feeling flat at the moment. It is hard when people around you fall pg but believe me, it WILL happen for you! It's such a rollercoaster of emotions when you're TTC...one minute you're up, the next you're down. Hang in there honey, we're all here for you

Sez, how great that you have a week off around O time next cycle. So many people fall pg when they're away on holidays so maybe you should organise a mini getaway with your DH? And I definitely hear you about TTC being so consuming. People don't realise that when you're TTC, you eat, sleep and breathe it! LOL

Tanya, those are pretty good odds...I'm sure you'll have success! Good idea about seeing your doc for a check-up, even if it's just for your own peace of mind.

Kate, I've heard quite a few people having success using Pre-Seed. I've never used it personally though. I don't think you'll have any trouble falling pg, sweetie...if it's happened for you both times without even trying then I'm sure it'll happen again easily!

As much as we were *trying* this month, I'm really not expecting it to happen straight away. I think the D&C has messed with my body somewhat. I had some brownish pink CM last night and a little this morning...and I've had a few niggly AF-like pains so I think I'm going to get an early visit from the red monster! So I'm not going to test...it's easier to handle AF arriving than a BFN!

I had the most wonderful, vivid pg dream last night...which, of course, means that I'm not pg! LOL I was about 36w pg and I was watching DH flying. All of the sudden, bubs turned right around so that their head was pointing down, ready for birth! I could feel EVERYTHING, that was the freaky thing. And it was the best best BEST feeling in the world! *sigh* It was so real, so beautiful...I woke up feeling on top of the world. God, I want a baby...

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Belle - arent those dreams the best?? ive had a few of those over the years even when I wasnt ttc. Lets hope af doesnt show at all, and that what you had was a little implant bleed! Im keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.

Kate - Ive heard the aspirin can work in preventing miscarriage in early pg, but dont know much more about it. I hope it works sweety and you have that little sticky bubba that you so deserve

Jayne - the chicken ceaser - it was very delicious.. mmmmm...and I made it with weight watchers dressing. sorry forgot I was tempting a pg woman.. if you lived closer.. id invite you all over for it. My goodness 12wks already, best of luck for the scan hun, I know it will be wonderful and little bubba will be nice and sticky with a great hb. Pls let us know how it goes...

A big HUGE hi to everyone else, will catch up later - must fill you all in on my emotional release therapy which is at 6.00pm tonight. yay - another step closer to making baby... and for the person who asked, ive stopped with the giggles at night, now im just more relaxed. I think this stuff is great for your bd hormones though, me and dh feel like dtd all the time

Hello Ladies,

Belle - Will you re-read your post again please, you just experienced an implant bleed!!!! Yaaaahoooo! I'm sure of it. You're in the TWW aren't you? I got goosebumps when you wrote about your funny discharge and then I was thinking, why hasn't she linked it to implantation! Well der!!! LOL.

Michelle - What a fantastic day at work! How awesome with having front row on the delivery! Did you manage to sneak a huggle of the little bundle? How adorable. I'm sorry you're feeling a bit out of sorts, I'm sure it's going to pass really soon, like when you pee on a stick and it comes up with two lines. I wish I could be a fly on your wall to experience that moment!!!

Sez - Sounds like you've got a good plan up your sleeve to act all innocent and not think about ttc but go at it like rabbits anyway and just see what happens. Maybe you could take a few vodka shots and get all touchy-feely! LOL. I have thought of the perfect song for you 'gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight'. LMAO.

Kate - LMAO about going all shy. That's something you can't be when you're TTC'ing. I know about shy, I make DH turn the lights off so he doesn't see my flabby bits!!! He makes me shy lately of my bb's. They've not got bigger, just more meatier (PMSL) and he won't stop staring at them when I'm in the bath with Jessica, it gives me the willies! Well actually it gives HIM the willies PMSL hahahahahah

Lisa - Sounds like you're a pro with the vodka shots now. You probably don't even flinch when you swallow it either. LOL!!! Have fun at your appt, it sounds really awesome!

Me - Been out shopping, MIL's birthday tomorrow, Fathers Day presents needed for Sunday. Came home with a massive toblerone for Jessica to give to Alan (sneaky Mummy's favourite), towels for MIL's new bathroom & some chockies and nothing for my dad or my FIL. Have to go back tomorrow. Might buy my dad a rose plant and Alan's dad a bottle of something. Really looking forward to the next couple of days, dinner out on friday night for MIL, hotel on Saturday night, dinner at inlaws on Sunday for Fathers Day & most importantly the scan tomorrow! Yippee!!! The m/s is decreasing with every day which is a godsend and I'm actually glad to see the back of it, I'm at the 12w mark now so I'm not worried that it's disappearing for bad reasons. BB's are more sorer though, so I'm not happy with that & they are sooooooo full. It's like they have been stuffed with lead or something, DH is LOVING it. I must go, my house looks like a tip and I want it all cleaned up nicely today so I don't have to do anything tomorrow!

Love Jayne & Bubs (see, I'm getting braver!)

Belle, HELLO!!!!! I'm thinking that you're having an implantation bleed! Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this about the right time for that? Everything crossed for you honey!

Lisa, dying to hear how your emotional release therapy went! It sounds really good, very relaxing. Those herbs sound great. Much as I like to bd, I don't feel like it ALL the time! (I guess that's what happens when you've been with someone for seven years!) DH would be very happy with the herbs me thinks! Which WW dressing did you use for your salad? I'm back on the WW wagon until we are ttc again. I've got four weeks to lose three kilos, very acheivable I think.

Kate, like Jayne said, this is not the time to be shy! And it only gets worse from here, I'm assured that you leave your dignity in the labour ward! Good idea to try the aspirin (with Ob okay of course). I haven't tried the preseed, but have heard good things about it. I'm with Belle, loving the OPKs! In fact, there's no way we would've conceived last time if it wasn't for an OPK! If you need any help with them, sing out.

Jayne , you make me laugh! How did you know I love ABBA (doesn't everyone?!) NOT going at it like rabbits AT ALL! No plan whatsoever (that's for you too Tanya, I know you think I've got a plan too!). Can't wait to hear about your scan tomorrow, please post ASAP! All the best for it, ENJOY! And tell bubs to get into a good possie for you!

Hello to all the quiet girlies! No one else in here today. What's going on with you Shan?

Me, well I'm CD17 and waiting to O! I keep getting impatient, but I have to remember that I didn't O until CD 23 last cycle, and starting getting my O pain on CD18. CM is getting more watery by the day, and I think I'm about to see a sustained thermal shift on FF, so we'll just wait and see. A few niggles around my right ovary (O'd from left one last cycle) last night and tonight, just want to see those two lines on the OPK! I think my last LP was only 11 days. Does anyone tink I should be worried about that? Can it vary from cycle to cycle? I always thought mine was 14 days.

Hi Everyone!

Wow, it's only been a day or so since I last logged in and so much is happening in here!!! So I'm afraid I'm not going to do any personals at the moment. Work has been REALLY busy, it's just crazy and I've been so tired at night. The last couple of days have been really, really tough for me and it's soo refreshing reading up on everyone's progress in here - you've all made me feel soooo much better!! I was actually PML at some of the comments - you girls are THE BEST!!! I love it and desperately needed to laugh.

Anyway, I really need to get a couple of things out, so I hope you don't mind!! Like I said above, the last couple of days have been so hard for me (so much so, that I couldn't even bring myself to log on here, it was all just too much and I was feeling really depressed, which is NOT like me at all). I'm sooooo worried about loosing the baby already (and it's only been 5 days since the BFP - how the hell am I going to get through the next 8 weeks)!! I was in tears last night and again this morning and I'm completely stressing out my wonderful DH. I just can't cope with it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I really need to stop reading books because as soon as I read about something that I don't have, I stress out. I guess I just want to be prepared for the worst. Every book and everyone I talk to goes on and on about having sore bbs - well NOT ME - mine haven't changed AT ALL!!!! What's with that. I know I'm not even five weeks yet but 'apparently' that's the first thing that happens. It's driving me MAD!!! :eek:

I think the fact that last time when I lost the baby, I didn't know that it had happened, is stressing me out even more (did that make sense). Everything was fine at 6 wks - heartbeat and all, then I got to 10 wks thinking everything was great - no bleeding, so all must be fine - only to be told at the scan that there was nothing there! My ob thinks it may have happened at about the 8 week mark, so I went 2 weeks without even knowing that my baby had gone!! I'm just so scared of that happening again.

Anyway enough of that, thanks for listening - I feel so much better. I told my close friends the news today, so that's making me feel a bit better too!! I'm determined to put all of the negativity and bad feelings behind me. I have to give our baby the best possible chance of surviving!! The more I stress, the worst it must be for the poor little cherub, so that's it - from here on in, it's all POSITIVE thoughts. I'm going to try and get stuck into work and not think about the anything. Only 2 weeks until I see my ob - so that will help.

I'm so sorry to spoil the good mood in here - everyone seemed really happy and I'm sooooo sure they'll be a few BFP's in the next couple of weeks - I'm hearing some good signs!!!! GL everyone and thanks again, I don't know why I'm letting this get to me soo much, I should be over the moon about being pg but I just feel so sad.

Kelly xxx

Hi girls, Just popping in REALLY quickly. I have a house inspection in a few hours and have to finish my cleaning!!!!!

Kelly - Glad you've been able to get your feelings out. I'm sure everything will be fine. Sending you some cyber hugs down the line...xxx

Sez - I'm fine thanks. Just plodding along. Still no AF but still too sacred to test again! I'll hang out for a bit longer i think and if the witch doesn't arrive, i'll go and see my GP for a BT...hope you're doing okay. xxx

Hi to everyone else and hopefully i'll be able to jump on later this arvo....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast