Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August/Septmeber 2006 #3

Hi all,

Lisa, I have just PMd you with a msg for Mary. We are almost twinnies, aren't we! I didn't notice until you pointed it out! If I left my hair it's natural colour, my av would probably be the same as yours! You have much better cleavage than me though LOL! Hope you had a nice day off, good day to stay inside!

Shan, thanks so much much for your message, that's very sweet of you.

Sarah, I loved walking out on the jetty! I can just picture you eating at that restaurant, what a nice thing to be able to do, I'm so jealous! I'm glad that you haven't had any calls yet, for obvious reasons. Hopefully you never get any! LOL at you asking me about O! Thanks for caring, it's nice to have have friends who don't think you're madly obsessive! No sign today, YET AGAIN! Hope today treated you and your bubba well.

Kate, I know what you mean about too much information! I'm not getting too obsessed with temping OPKs etc, I just want it to happen already! Try to relax a little, and enjoy this exciting time of ttc!!!!!!

Belle, where the hell are you?! Maybe you had a sick day coz you had really bad m/s.......or maybe you're just hiding a secret from us........I really hope it's something like that! I think you still have a free hand, I'll hold the other hand while you wait for the two lines to come up! Hopefully some of Sarah's baby dust will rub off on both of us!

Kirsty, your appt sounds like it went very well. Such positive feedback! You must be feeling quite good about things now. Good luck with all your blood work etc, please let us know how you go. How did you find your Dr?

Michelle, I'm just going to say and everything else crossed for you sweetie! (Glad that your exam went well and that you are feeling better).

Jayne, I think I look pretty damn good too, thanks! So glad the m/s fairy has left the building for you. I know the prospect of maternity clothes is exciting, but hold off as long as you can. BTW, when do you book in to your hosp? We have to book in almost before you get a BFP here!

I'm sure I've forgotten someone in there, but I think that's about long enough for me today! SORRY! Still no O, but at least my CM turned watery today, instead of that creamy stuff I've been getting for days and days now. And I think I had some O pain today. Question: does anyone get O pain that makes them feel nauseous, and a bit crampy like af pain? Mine is normally very localised sharp stabbing pain, but that's on my left. Today this funny pain was on my right. (When I say pain, I think I really mean discomfort IYKWIM). TIA!

Bring on some more s

Love Sez xoxo

LittleTeaPot Guest

Hi,

I just wanted to jump in after lurking for so long and say Hi!

Im Kellie, Mum to Callum (28/10/03) and partner to Matt. We have three angel babies that are deeply missed here on earth.

We have been serious TTC since Jan of this year, but let no luck.

I have been on 100 mg of clomid since May and this was my last cycle on it. I think I need a little break . AF maybe showing her ugly head any day now, but Im just hoping that she doesn't come.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Kell

goldilocks Guest

Hello ladies!

I'm so sorry I went MIA but work has been just crazy and doesn't look like letting up anytime soon. So it's just a quickie from me today.

AF arrived in full force yesterday afternoon, clots and all I'm happy that she finally arrived after a few days of threatening, so now we can get on with the next cycle...but I'm a little worried that my LP was only 11 days...

Anyway, I'll try and get back on later to do personals but I've gotta get stuck into work right now

Love & babydust to all!
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Hi girls... Sorry I didn't get on yesterday to let you know how all went. I have been a busy bee!!

The U/S was fine... everything looks ready and rearing to go!! I have a nice 18.8mm follie in my left ovary, shame I am going to let it go to waste (I am tempted to just go for it!!) I have started my diet again, so I will be ready next cycle.

Kirsty... when are you going to get the u/s and b/t's done? Did he say when you would be ready to ttc again? Did you tell him you are ready

Kell, Welcome!! I hope your stay in this thread is a short one!!

Sez... yay for some fertile CM!! Go get 'em girl (Nice av too)

Jayne, so glad the m/s has disappeared! Horrid thing it is! G/L for getting you n/t results (I am sure they will be fine )

Lisa, I hope you have a sticky bean in there, I hope you are feeling better!

Michelle, (((hugs))) I have my fingers and toes crssed for a BFP this month!! Good Luck!

Kate, any sign of O yet... I hope it shows up and there are planty of little swimmers there to greet it

Belle, I am soooo sorry AF arrived!! (((hugs)))

I coloured Alecia's hair last night. I hope she doesn't get into trouble at school. It is black with red underneath... just like she wanted it. I ususally don't let her do these things, but she is getting older now... nearly 14!! *sigh*

Talk soon

Tanya

Miss Kitten Guest

Morning all,

Hope you are all well. For those of us in Sydney - nice weather if you're a duck!!! I got absolutely soaked at the train station this morning and the wind was so hard it actually bent my umbrella....anyway....shouldn't complain, we need the rain.

Well, I'm getting increasingly frustrated with this cycle. still getting little bits of EWCM (WTF?) and I'm up to CD23, temps have been hovering between 36.2 and 36.3 for the last 5 days...(rant: just bloodywell drop or spike will you??!!!), still BD'ing like randy rabbits...lol...just in case, and am still taking asprin...just in case....but have been extremely moody, picking fights with hubby and bless him, he hasn't been biting....

Sorry for the lack of personals this morning, but I'm thinking of you all. Must run off and attend to the thousands of emails.

Much luve & hugs,

Kate x.

kirsty Guest

For those that have asked we still have a 10-12 week wait ahead of us before we can actively start TTC again but that is ok by both of us. Gives me a chance to go back to WW & lose some weight & also gets us past November (as there is no hope in hell that I am going to be trying in Nov, we conceived both our boys who are now angels in Nov so not going to go through another Nov conception ever again!!).

I'm off for the bt's Monday morning ~ have to fast for a couple of them & I have to work tomorrow so that puts that out, then have to go & see my OB in about 3wks (it will take that long for his letter to reach them in regards to the recommendation to have a look inside my uterus) & make a time from there for that. But not too stressed about it coz as I said we've got to wait about 3mths anyways so lots of time to get it done in there somewhere before we start.

Huge hi's to all will catch up properly soon I promise.

Wink

Hey all, Just popping in to say a quick hello it has been some time since i dropped in to visit. Have had so much going on with getting reports done for funding. But it is all over now and We are just waiting for the answers. Samual has been very patient thru all his assessments so i have to say I am very proud of him.

Sending you all some HUGE BIG BABY DUST Sprinkles for your up coming cycles and Pray that I see 99.9% of you over in the PAML in the next couple of weeks.

Love and blessings to you all

Nola & Treacle.

ps. Kazz sends her love to you all, she has been having some major computer problems but is hoping to be back on line this avo or Monday. I managed to catch up with her today for a cuppa.

Hello, where is everyone today?

Belle, I'm so sorry af arrived properly, I hope she doesn't make you suffer too much. Big for you. I'm glad you can be positive and move right along to the next cycle. You sound like me now! I'm not sure, but I think my last lp was only 11 days too! I have heard though that as long as it's 10 days or over that's fine. and I think they say to class the day that af arrives in full force CD1, not the spotting days. Maybe that will lengthen your LP? Whatever it is, don't worry about it, you guys will pg very soon, I'm sure!

Tanya, LOVE your ticker! I think that is way cool! Can't wait to see it looking very pg and BLUE! Won't be long now........

Kate, I'm with you on being frustrated this cycle! I am CD 24 and my temps for the last five days have been between 35.8 and 36.05. Go figure! I am trying to be patient, but it is difficult. I am also a grumpy guts ATM. So I definitely understand where you're coming from!

Kirsty, I'm sure the next 10-12 weeks will fly by for you. Good luck with all your tests, and with WW. It really works doesn't it! I sould have gone back to lose my 'pg' weight but it's now too late. Oops! Never mind, I only wanted to lose a few kilos......

Thanks for dropping in Nola, and spreading your babydust! I'm glad Samuel has been so good, and I really hope you get the funding you deserve.

Sarah, hope you are going well today, thinking of you......

Hi to everyone else. I am so sick of this cycle. CD24 and still waiting. WTF????? Even the cycle I fell pg I Od on day 25, and I thought that was a long cycle! Guess I was wrong. Oh well, I guess I'll just go and find some choc to make myself feel better!

Love to all, Sez xoxo

Hello my sweets,

Sez - did you find some chocolate? I hope this cycle of your sorts itself out so you can get on with serious ttc. All you can do is keep monitoring and hope your body does what it's meant to. Do you use a digital bbt? Im thinking I might start charting to but im worried that it might do my head in even more.

Belle - oh hun that af is such a witch sometimes. Hope she is being kind to you though. Wishing a bfp for you at the end of this new cycle.

Nola - thanks for dropping in sweets. Hope all goes well with the funding etc.. my goodness you must have a really nice baby bump now! So happy things are going well for you. I think you need to dump another truckload of baby dust in here...we've had a couple of grads but need more!

Kirsty - best of luck with the testing. Sounds like you will be ready to try and make a baby at christmas time. That would be lovely

Tanya - so glad all went well at the u/s, hope that's given you some peace of mind. So you really 'not' going to try til next cycle?

Kate - I saw the news this morning, you guys sure have had some rough weather, hope you made it back home in a dry state. You and Sez are having some weird goings on in your cycles - I hope it all leads to a bfp for you both

Kell - welcome to our little (big) group. I hope your new ttc journey ends very soon with a nice bfp. Look forward to chatting with you.

Michelle - how are you going sweets? I hope your feeling better from the flu, and I hope your feeling more positive about ttc. Im my heart out that you get your bfp on Monday (im not stalking you I swear LOL - I just rememberd that you were due for testing early next week).

Sarah and Kelly - hope you two are doing well and taking extra special care of your little bubba's.

A big hello to everyone elese, and wishing you all a bfp.

Me - mmmmm well still sick from the flu but I have now lost my voice - yep! I cant speak. DH has been great but im sure he is secrectly wrapt that i cant talk . Well I was having a bit of a coughing fit and in the middle of it - my stomach turned inside out and I started to throw up (sorry TMI) and I was running to the loo and while ive got a mouthful of chuck dh is running around after me saying are you pg? are you pg? I wanted to punch him in the head! Poor thing he gets excited at any tiny prospect. I had to tell him that no Im not pg and even if I was its way too early for chucking. It happened once more but it seems to have settled now. I just had some cammomile tea and im off to the dr's tomorrow cause it seems these antibiotics have done nothing to help I just want to feel human again

As for ttc - im in the tww now, due for testing next weekend.

Hope you all have a great night,
    Lisa

I am such a bad girl, I forgot to welcome our newbie, Kellie! Hi Kellie, I'm sure you'll love it in here, and find lots of support! I also hope that you don't have to stay for too long...........

Lisa, I do use a digital BBT thermometer. I got it from lullaby conceptions, and I love it! It registers my temp sooo quickly, and beeps to wake me up when I've fallen asleep with it in my mouth (I temp at 5.30am!), but i think alot of them do that. Maybe you chucked cos of the antibiotics? Isn't your dh cute, getting excited because you're throwing up!!!! I know my dh would be not so secretly rapt if I lost my voice! I talk as much as I type on here! IYKWIM Poor man I hope you are feeling human again ASAP!

Thanks Sez - i'll jump onto lullaby and have a look - but do I have to get up that early to temp? Me thinks if you say yes then temping is not a good idea. I cant get up that early! LOL at your dh being rapt if you lost your voice. Im sure my dh is counting his lucky stars!

Where is everyone else today??

I know, where is everyone? We need a life Lisa.....JK!

No you don't have to get up that early to temp, but you do have to do it at the same time every day (or pretty close) and it has to be the first thing you do. I do it before I even open my eyes. You definitely have to do it before you get up, and some say not to talk or anything before you temp. And I think it's ideal to have had three consecutive hours of sleep before temping (no prob for me, I'd have thirty if I could!). Fertility friend has been so helpful for me, I am by no means an expert, but I have learnt alot on that website. Sing out if you have any other questions.

Sez xoxo

Hello girls,

Sorry i was mia yesterday, was busy rushing around like a madwoman!!

Lisa, Thanks for your comment about my ticker - i am bummed because i cant even see it - whats up with that??? Can anyone help me out? I hope that you feel better that is one nasty bug youve got and thanks for the description of your tummy turning inside out its filling my head now lol. How cute was your DH getting excited about you maybe having ms!!

Sez, Whats going on chicken - you must be about to O any second....Long cycles are such a bummer hey, i used to feel like everyone else was always catching me iykwim. Hope you are doing well and that you decide to go for it (ttc) soon!

Kellie, Welcome to the group, i am so sorry to hear about your 3 angels and that you havent had any success YET with Clomid. Hopefully this is the cycle and you wont have to take a break. Wishing you BOL!

Belle, I am so sorry that AF arrived for you, i was sure it was your month. How are you feeling honey? I will be holding your hand when you get your BFP next month dont worry!

Kirsty, Wow 10-12 weeks is another long wait for you, but i can totally understand why you dont want to conceive another baby in November - i feel exactly the same as that is Katelyn's time. Hoping that the time flies and you get a nice christmas pressie in the form of a sticky BFP.

Tanya, thats great news on the ultrasound and i love your ticker comment!

Michelle, How are you doing matey? Not long to go for you now i am thinking of you and sending you heaps and heaps of positive vibes!

Love Sarah xx

Thanks for all the positives girls but I think they are without cause this month. AF has started to rear her ugly head and will be here in force soon. So ... last clomid cycle is just about to start and I am resigned to it not working too. I may be MIA for a little while trying to re-group and focus on this last chance (and trying to get positive enough to TTC at all).

Thank you for being here. I just feel so very alone in this journey some times and I am so scared that Caitlin is going to be my only baby. The not doing anything else until next year is also making me so sad. A baby just seems like it is getting further and further from my reach.

Awww Michelle. I am so sorry that you are heading for af afain and feeling so down. Take time for yourself now and maybe get some relaxation in over the coming months, sometimes when we are totally relaxed and ignorant of ttc a miracle can happen. Im thinking of you and hope to see you around at least a little. Take care my sweet friend and know that Im praying you get a bfp soon. Feel free to pm or email me if you ever need to talk. I know you will have another baby sweety and I hope it comes soon

Loads of hugs to you,
    Lisa

Hey Ladies,

Just popping in here to sprinkle some baby dust around *sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle*

I'm in la la land as my gf (a bb addict named Caddie) delivered her beautiful baby girl RUBY GRACE today. I"m off to visit them tomorrow as I'm on a special mission from Caddie to bring her some Maccas cheeseburgers! LOL.

I'm 14w on Sunday, the start of the SECOND trimester!

I'm really thinking of you ladies and I'm always lurking even if I"m not posting, sometimes I feel a bit odd, I don't want you girls to feel uncomfortable at all, I hope I never make you feel that way.

Lets hope some serious lovin' takes place this weekend!!!

Love Jayne

Jayne, I can only speak for myself, but you never make me feel uncomfortable, quite the opposite. You always make me laugh, which is so great, and it's so nice to see someone who is PAML doing so well, it's very encouraging! Don't go away just yet! Yay for the second trimester! Good on you

Michelle, for you. I'm so sorry that af has arrived. I understand that the break seems so long for you, but it will go quickly enough, and will probably be a good opportunity for you to have a rest. And get up to all sorts of naughty things that you can't do when pg! MIA for awhile is completely understandable, but please let us know how you're going from time to time. And you've still got one month on clomid, it ain't over til it's over...............I'm holding out hope for you! I know you're going to have another baby.

Sarah, I know what you mean about everyone catching up to you! I thought Belle and I might be cycle buddies, we should have switched, I'm the one who wants af to come! Still no sign of O, but I really feel like my body is gearing up for it, and has been for the last week IYKWIM? I'm feeling more relaxed about it today (you'll see why later in my post....)

Lisa, I hope you have a great weekend (despite this freezing weather)! I wonder if you'll have any implantation signs? Don't keep it a secret if you do! I hope you're feeling so much better now. Did you go to the Dr yesterday?

Belle, thinking of you . I hope you and your dh have a lovely weekend together. Looking forward to chatting next week.

Tanya, are you sure you're not going to just go for it?!!! Very tempting isn't it!

Hi Kell, how's it going down in Portland? I know there's a lot of us, but if you keep visiting you will get to know everyone, I promise! It is a bit daunting at first. Where are you in your cycle/ttc efforts? Are you another in the tww?

Kate, thinking of you. I hope you're temps are doing something good for you ie dropping or spiking! Keep up the BD just in case!

Well, I have a sort of confession to make, I feel a need to be honest here. Dh (poor man) and I hadn't DTD since the mc (8 weeks ago) until last night!!!!! I know, I know, I'm a bad wife, but for the first month or so I just couldn't even contemplate it, and then I was too scared I was going to get pg (how weird does that sound in here!!!) so there was other business going on but no BD. I don't know why I waited so long now, I'm absolutely glowing today, but it was well worth the wait! (Sorry if TMI) So now, i don't know whether I really want to O now, in case I get pg, or if I want it to hold off a couple of days. Mind you, I have a feeling we're just going to be going for it anyway. So all in all I feel much more relaxed about my cycle (today anyway!) if that makes any sense at all. Like I said to Sarah, I feel like my body has been gearing up for O for the last week or so, it just hasn't happened yet. BTW if anyone is any good at checking out charts, would you mind looking at mine, and telling me what you think is going on? It's a crazy one! Thank you!

Cheers everyone,
    Love Sez xoxo

ETA I have never seen ferning on my maybe baby like i have today! It's unreal!

Sez, it is hard to say what is going on with your chart. I think you reall need to wait a couple of days to see. It looks like you are gearing up for O or have. But if you get another high temp tomorrow FF may give you a coverline... all I can suggest is wait and see.
    As for no BDing, sounds reasonable to me!! Sometimes it truely is difficult to do, I ended up having to force myself to BD after giving birth to Violet and nearly vomited!! And it had been at least a couple of months!! (I know a m/c is different tho )

Jayne, I have no qualms with you pg girls dropping in. Congras to Caddie, it is always wonderful to hear about a birth She is only tiny too... awwwwwwwwwwww... Cute!!

I think it may be O day today or tomorrow... I am finding it hard to resist the urge to copulate...lol. I need to wait until next month tho. I have to continually remind myself of why we chose to have a 4th!!

TL
    Tanya

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast