Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ January 2007

Great to see your back Shan very interesting.. Might be worth a visit to dr????? I think cos im hopeless im going home to poas... But want to be back on till tomorrow as net is down at home oh if it somes up +ve then ill came back to work and post if -ve then you wont here anything....

Good luck sweets....if you do come back coz it's +ive, then i might test too!!!!

Cinamon CONGRATULATIONS on your bfp. Well done sweet. I wish you a very h&h 9 months.
    Shan Good to have you back hun. I'm pleased you had a good time away.
    Janeo I've got everything crossed for you sweety. I'll pop back in tomorrow to see your result. Bring on the bfp's in here.
    Mummyto1 Thanks for your thoughts. It's way too hot here to do anything today lol even with the air conditioner going flat out.
    Cilmum All the best with your appointment with the midwife on Wednesday. When are you going for b/t?
    Hi to everyone else. I hope you are all staying out of the heat.

nikilove Guest

Default Not giving up

I know I will eventually try again after I heal. I find myself thinking about it more than anything. I want a baby but part of me is scared after the miscarriage. I have faith that God is going to make everything alright.

Well got a BFN! But after doing it i realised i was spotting again... grrr what a waste... I also had a thought the last two times i have spotted has been after dtd do you think thats a problem???? We have dtd other times early in month and no bleeding.. i bleed Sat night last week 2 spots and brown for 12 hrs or so (hadnt dtd) Spotting Friday morning only 3-4 spots then brown for 24hrs (had dtd the night b4), spotting yesterday arvo about 5-6 spots and very little brown and nothing at all today after dtd sunday arvo?????? Bit confused thinking maybe i should see the dr??? What do you guys think???

Ps dont look at chart as i havnt been able to put in temps with my computer net down and at work and Thurs/Fri wouldnt be counted cos i had fevers from infection
    Last edited by janeo; January 22nd, 2007 at 04:37 PM. Reason: added ps

Congratulations, Cinnamon! Hope this one's a sticky one!!
    Sorry to hear you've had a BFN, Jane, your chart was looking really good. It takes some time for our bodies to get ready again, I'm thinking. Keeping my fingers crossed for you still.
    nikilove, it's good that you have faith and I hope you're taking the time you need to get over your loss. It's a hard, sad time but like me, I'm sure you'll find lots of support in this forum.
    Mako, hasn't the heat been shocking. Today has been such a relief. DP was caught up in the trafic delays going back to Sydney last night, as was my BB gf Jo and her husband. A horrible trip.
    Fingers crossed for you, Shan!! Glad you're back!
    Love you being here still with us, Cilmum!! I remember that smell thing. I was minding a mouse for one of the other teachers when I was pg and I just couldn't bear the smell and I was cleaning the cage out daily. Was sooo pleased to hand back their mouse, Fifi...
    Hello Mummyto1, not sure when or if I'll be testing. FF is telling me I have a low chance of conception as we DTD the day after ovulation and missed the lead up. I had +ve OPKs two days in a row and very strong ovulation pain for four days. Hope I don't get an evil and very painful af!
    Good luck for next week's u/s, aussienic. Hope you get some answers really soon.
    Big *waves* to Miss Belinda, hope you are doing well.
    More personals when I finish catching up with everyone's posts. :biggrin:

Bummer Jane...i'm definately not testing now!!!!

Hi Kerry...don't keep them crossed too long. I'm holding out for a while...hope you did catch that eggie and that you'll be announcing a BFP really soon..xxx

Niki - i hear you on being scared. My m/c was nearly 3 yrs ago, and i'm still petrified of it ever happening again. I think this is why we're having trouble TTC. In my mind i just don't think i could cope with another one. Mind you, there are women on here who have had heaps of m/c's and still have bubba's in their arms, so i guess i just gotta think positve, as we all should....big hugs sweetie...xxx

Mako - hi lovely...how you doin????...xxx

Hi everyone else...how are we all??????

well my OPK tests are still -ve, which is ok as DH is in Tamworth this week and I am at home with Maria, my last cycle was 34 days, I am on cd14, so just waiting and seeing. DH is back on Sunday, I just want to miss the eggy, but I just don't know when it is going to be here.

Linda - Congratulations on your BFP!!!

Cilmum - I remember the smell thing as well. You poor thing with the nappies! lol

Kerry - you never know what might happen with our weird and wonderful bodies. Hoping you BD'd at the right time

Jane - hope you are feeling better. Sorry you got a BFN - are you still spotting or has it gone away?

Shan - welcome back from your break, do you feel refreshed? It probably doesn't help not knowing what is happening with the spotting etc. I hope it turns into a BFP for you

Mako - how are you going? Do you feel like things are moving quickly now towards the next stage?

Louise - I hope your DH gets back at the right time

nikilove - sorry to read of your loss. I'm sure you will find the strength you need at the right time.

Hello to everyone else - how are you all travelling?

My cycle is all over the place. I have had either spotting or bleeding for everyday since 20th December, so I have no idea what is going on, or when my cycle will return to normal. I am thinking of taking some primolut to stop it, but maybe I should ring my FS just to check, but I am so over seeing Dr's. On the positive side, I am feeling a lot like my old self and have been out and about nearly every day in the last week.

Morning Ladies, hope your all well!!
    Janeo - what is happening with you - still spotting?
    Shan - what's going on in your world? Still no af?
    Kitten2b - hope you DH arrives home just in time for O & that you ar successful this month...
    Missbelinda77 - hope your cycle sorts itself out real soon - how frustrating! It's hard enough when our bodies ARE cooperating...
    KBowman - I really hope you caught the eggie this month - FF is not right all the time & depending on how long your eggs last you may be in with a chance....hope so. Good luck if/when you do decide to test!!
    nikilove - a m/c is a very tough thing to go through but time will help to heal. Look how many women m/c then go one to happy, healthy bubs -you will be one of them soon enough....
    Mako - how are you sweets? Hope it's all good....
    Me, 10dpo today - had a temp spike today but could be because I didn't go to bed until 2am (up watching Nadal v Murray in the tennis). Normally a 28 day cycle although only 23 last month Have some slight feelings in my tum & a sore back but as we know this can mean pg or af- just trying to be positive but finding each time I go to the loo I am apprehensive about what I will find - oh the joys....
    Hi to anyone I've forgotten!

Ha. FF has moved the ovulation line to the day after DTD (without any manipulation of data by me ) so now I have a good rating. Gotta love FF. :biggrin:

Belinda, sounds like you're making the most of the last of the holidays! I've got an extra week up my sleeve with the move out to western region but it will be consumed by packing, driving and unpacking, then more driving, cleaning and a final house inspection. Hope your cycle sorts itself out again soon.

Mummyto1 your chart is looking lovely and good luck with , kitten2b!

Shan, I've still got my fingers crossed for you!! *waves* to everyone else, hope you're all ok!

Well I never thought I'd be back here but here I am! Hope you dont mind my sitting out my TTC days with you guys!
    For those who dont know or remember me -

Im Anna (21), my Dh is Ryan (24) and we have 1 son, Jett (4mths today!) who was conceived after 2yrs of unexplained infertility and immediately after our first m/c. We lost his twin at 6wks (m/c #2). I found out I was pregnant out of the blue on the 17th of this month but unfortunately m/c on Sunday (m/c #3).
    We've decided considering our history we will TTC #2 as of now. Sooooooo hopefully you'll all leave me sitting here like a nigel no friends in a few months

Look forward to getting to know all the new faces and get to know all the familiar one's all over again!

hey anna :hugs: I have been lurking here heaps but shoudl post more seeing as we are definatly TTC roll on April is all I can say go get clomid then LOL, but the rate jase is going we might have a chance naturally TMI I know LOL

Melinda Guest

Time for a new thread girls.........

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678