Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 08 #3

Chart stalking time ....

Easha - Coverline!! Lookin good

Jen - Keep that BDing up. Any day now ...

KL - Waiting to hear those 3 little letters ... BFP

Vanaithi - Missing you hun. Hope you're coping ok without your computer and BB. Hope you've been BDing a lot too! I'm guessing today's your O day!!

Molly - Waiting to hear aBFP from you too.

Tina - What's going on? Where's your post telling us your UTD??

Teen - Hope this month is a little more settled for you.

Tutmae - A little blue dot!! Yeah! Welcome to the addiction.

Sorry, if I have missed anyone else ... I don't have the link to your chart. Please post it in your signature, so I can stalk you too!!

:goodluck2: to all those testing soon (including me!!!!)

And to those who are already lucky enough to have found that special stick that will come up with 2 red lines (where do you buy those ones from ... I don't want the ones that will only come up with one line!!!)

WTH - Are you selfish? NO WAY!!

for you, all will be just fine while he's away. Rent some movies, grab the popcorn, set up a mattress in the loungeroom, and veg till he gets back! Just remember to do your 30 mins of gentle exercise each day and drink your 2L of water.

Joey - Must confess I am pretty hopeless at the 30 mins gentle exercise. I really need to work on that one!

for Saturday!
    Last edited by Where there's hope; July 10th, 2008 at 09:55 AM.

mollycat--Temps are looking great, still nice and high! Will you buy more tests and POAS this weekend?

tina--It truly was my first attempt, so thanks for the complement! It was heartfelt, and I just appreciate everyone so much! It just came out of the blue Saying BIG for your POAS on Sat.!

WTH--Aww, thanks to you too, for the compliment on the poem! I'm so glad you're feeling better! You're NOT selfish in the slightest bit, btw--don't ever think otherwise!

joey--Your chart's looking great, as well! How did DD enjoy her sleep over? Did you get any sleep at all sharing a common wall with them?? I can get DF in the mood tonight--he came home from work, was home for 10 min., and got called back in for a big leak. He's on his way home now--3 hours later! I'm praying for your BFP on Sat.! Looks like that's the lucky day, there's quite a few testing!
    Last edited by jen805; July 10th, 2008 at 12:48 PM. Reason: add on

Jen - Actually I did get quite a good sleep. I went into detail in the huge post that I lost

I was alseep by 9pm. At 10pm DD comes in and wakes me up to tell me that one of the glow stick braclets that I had given them had broken and there is glow stick 'juice' all over the place. Oh my!! Walked in there, and because of the mattresses and the number of bodies, there was no carpet exposed. Thank goodness, so it just ended up on the doona and a little in the cupboard. I just said, "it'll be right. Good night". And off I went back to bed. They say they were awake till 11am. I have DD very well trained. She knows to be as silent as a mouse when I am sleeping, and she doesn't dare wake me or come anywhere near my room before 7am. She's a darling

Good luck with your . Hope those little swimmers don't have to stop and ask for directions ... here's a thought ... would you like to borrow some glow stick 'juice'? It may help lead the way??

I'm so excited about POAS on Saturday. Really hope it comes up BFP the first time.

WTH - Hopeless cause you like to puff and pant, or hopeless cause you don't want to put your joggers on?

Take care girls, and keep up the chatter. You're keeping me sane over a VERY LONG 2WW!!

Ran out of smilies for baby dust. Just know that there's lots of it in the air, it just a special invisable type. Perhaps glow stick type!

joey--They were awake until 11 am? Or did you mean pm? Ok, I have to know, I've seen it lots of times and have never asked--what the heck is a doona?? Your DD sounds very considerate--will you come train my kids for me? Actually, I'm awake before them now anyways, so it doesn't even matter! for this Sat!

Smilanatu - I'm so happy you are still in "the game" Hopefully your pink smudge was from implantation!
    Now, about that email... I actually find it really sad that someone that has been through a loss of their own is so totally clueless as to how many of us feel! Although the loss of my angel was absolutely devastating, the love I felt (and still feel) for her was so great and I would never give that up. I feel a little sad for your friend because from what she's written I don't think she ever felt that overwhelming love for her angel.
    Just remember that the reason you are grieving so bad is because of how much love you have for a baby. So when you ask yourself "why do I want another baby SO bad?" like she asks, all you have to do is remember the love that is causing you so much pain and you already know the answer

Jen
    and Mollycat - I used to do three 11-hour shifts each week, but I have cut it down to just one now. All my other days are shorter (6-7 hours usually). If DH gets morning sickness as bad as I did when he is pregnant, then I might have to start maternity leave at 7 weeks!

Jen - My pg test stick didn't succumb to your first-July-BFP pressure this morning grrrrr.
    I'm so glad that you DH and you are "winning"
    Oh, and I think your poem is AWESOME!!! Good work their missy!

Angel Babies - I've read that Shoe poem on your site before, but I read it again at work today and got all teary again. Then a client walked in and I felt a little foolish, but I don't think she noticed.
    The poem to your babies is heart-wrenching, but in the most beautiful way possible. They are the luckiest little angel babies to have you as their mummy

Tina
    - 12DPO and you temp is still looking fabo! I'm sure that you, me and half of this thread are going to be in the same belly buddy group! The other half of this thread are going to be in the belly buddy group half a month following!!

WTH - DOn't worry! I don't believe in jinxing! I'm so glad you slept well last night (unlike me with morning insomnia!). I don't think you are selfish at all to want your DH around you during stressful times. I was at my best friends baby's birth because her DH was at sea (navy) and she regrets him not being there. And now he's about to have his 1st bday and he's going to sea for a month again! Plus he missed out on more than 6 months of his baby's first year of life! OMG, I'm so just ranting now... Back to you! The moral of my little rant was that my friend really regrets not having her DH around for some really important times in her life. Sometimes that daddy's just need a little reminding that parenthood has to come first. I'm sure your DH is fantastic, so maybe just make sure he knows how you are feeling so that he can try to be with you when you need him most

Joey - No BFP this morning, but it's only because the stick is not registering my BFP YET! Sticking to my "even DPO days" rule I'll have to skip testing tomorrow and do another on Saturday. Unless I make a different deal with myself... Hmmm, I'll think on it, hehehe.
    You know what would be a great invention?! A heated mouse! My hand always gets cold on the computer mouse, but it would stay warm if it was heated! And maybe a keyboard that blows warm air up between the keys to keep our little "fingies" warm

AFM - Only one line on the stick this morning. The second line thinks hiding is funny, but it's not, so I'm going to have a chat to it and I'm sure it'll see my reasoning and show up on the next test.
    I did get morning insomnia from about 5am this morning which is what was happening when I was pregnant. Don't want to read too much into it thoguh because DH was snoring pretty loud and his sleep apnoea was bad, so it may have been that keeping me awake.

OMG, have to run. RayRay from BB is at my work and I have to drive back! No time for pretty name colors! I'll have to edit them in later!!!
    Last edited by ~ Mylitta ~; July 10th, 2008 at 08:07 PM.

OMG... all I did was and and now I have a novel to catch up on

jen805... yes we are night owls.... next business we get needs to be a night time one... DH is normally on the couch with his laptop, playing Tibia which is an online game... its his release from everything he says... DS (16 year old) also plays it and it has been a great way to knock down the wall that was between them.

As for your poem... love it. I am certainly no expert but the way I look at it is if it comes from the heart then it cant be beaten..... and sappy is the new thing.

smilanatu... I read your BF quote out to DH last night....funny how DH knows all of you and while he playing his game he keeps requesting an update.... He wasnt impressed... which leaves me with the same conclusion as PBstar..... we have DH and we have each other.... bugger the rest of them.... we dont need them to understand.... Now as for putting your heart back together... well I know I used super glue on my side... you may want to check with Jen..... I dont know if she was using wood workers glue or super glue...... if her workmanship is anything like her poetry.... ohhhh sorry.... cracking myself up now....

Hugs for you hun.... we are all here for you

mollycat... waiting waiting waiting... TTC = waiting.... tick tock tick tock.... its like we try and have a life while we are waiting waiting waiting

pbstar.... you hit the nail on the head..... we all have our partners and we all have each other....... I m sure one day the world will understand a bit better but until then.....thank you BB

tina_k..major prays going out to you..... We need to get that list bottom heavy.... with heaps and heaps of PGs...in another 17 weeks we will need to add another part... Nickster will be the first on it... DD or DS... 1week.... what an inspiration that list would then be to the new ladies that unfortunately we all know will come through.

Where there's hope...I understand your concerns about DH not being home.... but I have an idea.... each night one of us can be DH.... I would have to get some notes on how to speak like a guy.... maybe all I would need is a beer as I sat here and posted..... the occasional... ummm ... adjustment... and every now and again say something to make you go ohhhhh and follow it up with something to give your the pooops.... Yeah I think i can do that............ Realistically hun.... you have 24hr support right here... you wont need to go hospital... remember... bubs is just fine.... mums going to relax... maybe even have a laugh or two chatting to people all around the world

joey123... emotional... for no reason.... well that is just so unlike this TCC rollercoaster ride....its something thats sprayed in the air hun... and we all get it... its worse than the bloody flu.... I am not even slightly offended you didnt read the poem so dont worry. Its there on my homepage when you decide you want to read it..... dont forget to look at the ut ube links as well, those songs are amaizing..... especially the one... "my name"..... take a whole box of tissues with you... sometimes a good cry is the best form of release.

AFM Well nothing has or can change this end.... i m doing the waiting dance.... plenty of ... accupunture tomorrow...... then again on Monday... then into another week of nothing...
    Last edited by Baby Angels; July 10th, 2008 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jen805 View Post
    I've seen it lots of times and have never asked--what the heck is a doona??

Ohhhhhh you havent lived until you have a doona day Jen.....

I m sure you would have them over there but just call it something different..... its like an oversized pillow case (size of your bed) and its filled with either feathers or some other kind of fluffy stuff..... its just the best best best thing... you lay in bed and instead of it being heavy like blankets are... it just falls down around you keeping you nice and snuggly... I LOVE MY DOONA

KrystieLove... missed your post while I was getting through my novel... "So when you ask yourself "why do I want another baby SO bad?" like she asks, all you have to do is remember the love that is causing you so much pain and you already know the answer".... could not have said it any better... that sums it up perfectly!

RAYRAY... from BB... goodness.. now even that one I dont understand.......

Sort that stick out as well.. and if its one particular brand that likes to play games... let me know... dont like games.

I just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone been really busy lately AF was due on Monday but I haven't seen her yet ... I'm not getting to excited though... OK I'm off to bed I will be back for personals tomorrow ...

Krystielove~ I'm here just been super busy and tried lately ...
    Last edited by Toccara50; July 10th, 2008 at 02:51 PM.

Jen - ha ha, sorry 11pm. I'm a bit tired today, I guess it was showing earlier than I thought.

A doona is a quilt?? A nice fat cuddly blanket, possibly (if you're rich - not ours!) filled with goose down or feathers.

KL - I love your positivity!! Damn stick, can't recognise hCG when it gets peed on!!
    Give that next stick a stern talking to. And threaten it if necessary. I'll race you to the computer on Saturday morning with our peeing results!!!

And a heated keyboard and mouse?? I LOVE IT!

Toccara - No AF? YEAH!!!!! When are you testing?? You're crazy (not really - probably just got very good will power... me? What's will power!!!). I'm testing before AF is due!

AFM - nothing new. Waiting ... waiting ... waiting

hi girls,

toccara: wow, your so strong! AF is overdue and no POAS????heres hoping you are going to join Krystie, Molly, joey and i when we get our BFPs this weekend!!!!

for all of you that have asked: no i havent tested yet..im too nervous! And i want to do it when DH is home, so it wont be till saturday morning. I am having some pretty yukky period pain at the moment, so i dont know what that means...i think tomorrows temp will be make or break this month....

Hi Tina - good luck and I will say a prayer that AF stays well away from you!!! I always get period like feelings at the start of my pregs - so fingers crossed that is what it is for you too. I think it is simply to mess with our heads!!!

oh Katie,
    thanks so much...i actually did get period pain last time i got pg too come to think of it...so its not over yet
    please keep up those prayers

Tina - Wishing you all the best for a good temp in the morning

Bed time for nana! Chat to you all in the morning!!

Angel Babies - Lol, don't worry, I swear I wasn't making up new acronyms and slang for the thread. A member of BellyBelly (RayRay) was bringing me a book and she turned up at my work mid-way through my lunch break so I quickly had to drive back. It was so sweet of her to bring me the book
    I'll have a chat to the next pee stick I use and let you know if I need you to kick it's butt for me They are internet cheapies, but it's from the same batch that I got my BFP on last time at 14DPO so at least I know they work.

Toccara
    - So nice to hear from you sweetness! You have such strong will-power! I caved in at 8DPO I know you don't want to get to excited yet, so I'm just going to send you some semi-excited whoohoo's

Joey - I was thinking that you would definitely beat me to the computer on sat morning because I like to sleep in, but then I remembered that I have to get up early to go to work this sat anyway. So bring it on!!!

Tina
    - You can meet me and Joey at the starting line on Saturday morning. Ready, Set, PEE!!!

Hi Ladies,

The poems were fantastic... so beautiful

I have my fingers crossed for alot of you,

Jenushka - best of luck for the scan tomoroww

Tina, Joey and KL - best of luck with testing.... we really need BFP's ladies - lead the way !!

Toccara - please please test, we are dying to here the first BFP

Smilanatu - awful to hear AF has arrived... I (we) know exactly how you feel and as for your friend she has obviously forgotten how hard it was.

AFM - still not sure how to read my charts? According to FF, I ov Day 19!!!! (I only have a28 day cycle - ). Should I just be accepting it is not happening this month ?

Your opinions are appreciated??

Hi Ladies

Wow - A new thread and page 4 already! ! ! I won't attempt personals at the moment in fear of leaving someone out.

Just a quick one to let you all know that my NT scan went really well today. It was amazing and there were lots of happy tears. Bub was wriggling around heaps.

It will be your turns very soon - stay positive.

I will always be here to stalk you all and offer advice where I can.

Sounds like we're nearing the end of the tww for quite a few people. Good luck.
    & soon.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast