Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2006 #3

Thanks Lisa.....i'll give it a few more days...

Naomi - we're hanging to hear how the results come back....BRING ON MONDAY!!!!

Tanya - really hope you caught yourself an eggie. I think you and I are cycle buds yet again. So am hoping one of us gets off this merry-go-round! Good Luck, sweetheart!

Awwww Keen you are soooo sweet!! I hope we can both pull a miracle and get out of here (me cause my BD timing was out, you because you deserve a BFP... trying for so long has to bring it's reward soon!)

Naomi, glad to hear you had a nice sonographer... makes it a little easier to relax!!

Amy, I am sorry I missed welcoming you... Welcome

Tanya

Afternoon Ladies,

Wow there is heaps going on in here today, i just had to read for about 1/2 an hour before i can actually post LOL.

Michelle, My heart goes out to you my friend, it is such a hard road that you are on, you have been through an incredible amount in 3 and a half years and i wish wish wish that you get your BFP NOW. You mirror alot of the feelings etc that i had after losing my Katelyn and i am here for you if you ever want to talk about anything. You can email me at [email protected] if you want. I will be thinking of you.

Hey Jayne, I realise that it is terrifying going over to the PAML forum, its a hard time when you get prego again but everyone is here to support you and all your feelings are completely normal. It is a rollercoaster but its all so worth it hey! Thats really nice about your DH sleeping all night with his hand on your belly, that little bubba must have felt all the love in the room!

Amy, How are you doing today. I had private before i had Katelyn but there is only a public hospital in my town so i was going to have her there. When we found out that she had passed away we were referred to the private hospital to be induced and met a fantastic OB who delivered Katelyn and also became my doc for Lucy. I definately found that private is better and i am really sorry that you have had such a bad experience with health care. Losing your baby was enough to bear without that. Stay around because i am "technically" not TTC yet either (but we all wish it would happen without trying hey).

Tanya, Sorry to hear that you and DH had such a stressful time over bd. There is heaps of pressure on the guys hey. Rowan kind of felt that i just wanted him for his body for awhile there (mind you he wasnt complaining). Glad that you managed to sort it out and it sounds as though you have a really good chance of catching that Egg! GL and hope that you are feeling better.

Naomi, I am so pleased that your scan is finally done. It sounds as though there was some good news for you with good ovaries and well shaped uterus (was this your terminology, i am trying to remember exactly what you said lol). Sounds like she wanted to ask you for a date next! At least that step is out of the road and you can see your Doc on Monday so that he can give you all the answers. Glad that Rick finally made it in with you too! How are you feeling about all of this?

Shan, Heartburn sounds like its a good sign. I never had it so i dont know but we take all the good signs that we can get hey. GL.

Sorry if i missed anyone its so busy in here!

Rowan and i had another good talk last night (after our cryfest after the doco), he is really scared about starting this rollercoaster again too. Although he didnt realise it until he saw the lady repeatedly going in for heartbeat scans and it brought back alot of memories about our pregnancy with Lucy and how stressful that was. I kind of stupidly thought that after i had Lucy safely and we decided to TTC again that it would be easier on the anxiety this time - NO WAY its still so hard and i guess it doesnt matter how many kids you get (i hope all of us get 6 - this is the magic number my dad seems to think i am having????)its always carries heartbreak in the memories of the babies that we lost. Why cant it just go easy for everyone....why does anyone have to go through this??? Sorry for the slight rant but there is alot of stuff floating around in my head ATM. Hugs to all.

Love Sarah xx

Melinda Guest

Just popping in to say hello to all of you lovely supportive ladies and to wish you all the very best in your TTC journies!

KAB - welcome back my ol' friend...it's GREAT to see you!

Amy - welcome to this lovely group of ladies - you're amongst wonderful company here. I agree with what the others have said, in that going and having a good chat to your Doctor and perhaps having some preliminary blood tests done sounds like a great idea. You sound like you're really going into your TTC journey with a great attitude towards your health.

Jayne - YAY our latest graduate! CONGRATULATIONS! I know the 'move' to the PAML forum is a huge one, so take your time. You'll be welcomed with open arms when you venture over there, don't worry about that, but it can be a big step to take to begin with.

Just a VERY quick post ladies, my hcg today was around the 11,000 and something mark. The midwife just called me now to save me waiting til the morning and stewing over it all night long. I thought that was really nice of her. She said things are looking absolutely perfect and they'd be looking for a slow down if it looked as though things weren't going to plan but as they are going up and up and up it's even better.
    Love Jayne

*Beccy* Guest

Jayne ~ A MASSIVE CONGRATS to you and your fantastic HCG levels. Honey, you have nothing to worry about now. They have sky-rocketed. Well done!

Luv Beccy
    xxoo

Lisa - Thank you for the hugs. I am still waiting for AF to show up but I have the crampy pains etc. I am happy to have you to ride the roller coaster with.

Sarah - thank you for the offer to chat. I know reading your story about Katelyn on Caitlyn's EDD was a weird but special experience. It reflected so much of what I was feeling. I may take you up on that offer.

Jayne - they are wonderful results. You are such a clever girl growing that little bubba.

Hi to all the other chatter bugs!!!

Work today. Had a cuddle of a little 2 week old girl (yes, I know, why do I do it to myself) the daughter of one of my workmates. She is very cute and I really would like one .... please!!! Still waiting for the inevitable which means my cycle is back to around 30 days at least. Work and football tomorrow so I'll catch up with you all tomorrow night late.

Sweet dreams.

WOW Jayne what great results. Do you think there could be two little bubs in there. I cant remember my levels being anything like that. but then I guess as everyone says "every pg is different" Matey, I have not problem in saying now that this one is a sure sticker. WOO HOO. Now you can get your butt over into the paml and say hello.

Good morning to all the other wonderful Ladies, KAB, Keen, Michelle, Nic, Amy, Kirsty, Tanya, Naomi, Shan and anyone else that I may have forgotten, Here is another sprinkle of super glue sticky vibes and baby dust for you all.

Have a fab friday. Love to all Nola xx

Good morning girls,

Just a real quick one before I leave for the day, ( but thought I had better have a quick read other wise I would never be able to catch up you girls chat up a storm in here LOL I love it ) .

Melinda thank you I think I will deff be making that appointment it is so worth it to make sure I am all good to go,

Good morning to everyone else hope you all have a great day

oh and Naomi I am glad it all went ok and was not to yucky for you and that Ricki went with you too I will chat to you very soon,

ok really must fly am meant to be leaving by 9 and none of us are even dressed our clothes are still in the dryer LOL I am the most disorganised person in the world hehehehehehe

Have a great day

BBL

Hello ladies,

Not too much time for personals this morning..

Michelle - like somone said to me its not over until af really arrives, so hang in there matey there might just be some goods news in store! Otherwise we have to try extra hard in the new cycle. We need to get outta here!!

Jayne - what wonderful hcg results - you are so on your way to a full term h&h pg, and we are behind you all the way!!

Amym - LOL at being 'disorganised', life can get like that at times.

A big hello to everyone else, gotta run and do some work

Me - still no af, just some slight spotting. Im getting scared now - might do a hpt tonight just in case. I had this last pg and now im praying for af to arrive (how ironic??)

have a great day my ttc buds..
    Lis

Morning all,

How is everyone today?

Jayne, Great Result!

Michelle, I didnt realise that your read my Katelyn's story on your Caitlyn's due date...its such a hard day (every year). My Katelyn's EDD is coming up next month. We always go to this nice beach about 1/2 and hour away (where i spent alot of time as a kid on holidays) for a picnic. Katelyn must look down on us because every time we have been we have had great weather for August and a hot day in March (for her birth date). How are you feeling today? I am always open to talking about my experience with Katelyn so talk away if you need too. Good on you for holding the baby you were talking about that is so brave of you!

Lisa, How are you doing? Gee your body is really giving you mixed messages isnt it....i dont want you to be scared but i know what you mean. Let me know how you go.

Love Sarah xx

Hi again girls,

I am back and the weather is horrible outside although I dont really mind our farmers and resevours need the rain so I guess I can put up with it,

Sarah Yeah it was hard to go through all of that aswell as loosing our baby it was a very confusing time indeed and the hospital/Doc side of it did not help at all so it is a great releif to have my private cover now I think it has helped me to start to feel more ready to ttc again, and yeah falling pg by accident is great what a wonderfull suprise hey I really hope you get your BFP soon if not then yeah we will be ttc buddies which is pretty cool too.

Lisa I swear I am one of the most disorganised people ever LOL but I dont really mind because its one of my traits hehehehehehe only time it gets me cross is when I mess up something important and I am always late late late to anything we go to hehehehe LOL but oh well you get that hey, I hope you are having a good day and that you get the result you ae after with the hpt or that af arrives, thinking of you {{HUGS}}

Michelle I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and I hope your dream comes true very very soon.

Jayne great HCG levels WTG I am so happy for you

Nola just wanted to say a big WOOHOO on 14 weeks that is just wonderfull I love reading your journal and keeping updated.

well have just been out this morning to mca's to see some friends and let the kids play which was great but oh so cold,

I also wanted to say thankyou to each and everyone of you for helping me to feel more posative about ttc again even tho its not for a little while fI feel more at peace with our decission and I am so happy to know that I will have you all here to vent to and to chat to and to gain helpfull advice from so thanks ladies I really do appreciate it

Amy - With you being a regular *face* here atm, I bet you're going to be on the TTC rollercoaster far sooner than you imagined. It's very contagious you know!

Naomi - How are you my doll? Anxiously awaiting Monday I bet! I'll be checking first thing to see if your results are through.

Nola - I have already had a panic attack over twins, so please do NOT jinx me!!!! PMSL.

Lisa - Let us know how the HPT's goes? You're body really is giving you a lot of mixed signals! Maybe you need to visit the GP for a quick checkup?

Sarah - What a nice gesture of visiting the beach in honour of Katelyn. I think it's a beautiful idea.

Michelle - My sweet friend, i'm soo very sorry that I made you cry. That really wasn't my intention, I just wanted you to know that good things are in store for you. I'm here for you all the time, anytime, hope you know that!

Shell - You are MIA? Where are you? What's going on with you? Hope everything is ok?

Well, I have somewhat shifted to the PAML forum. It's VERY scary in there! I'm still ferrying over all the time in the hope that many of you are going to jump on board and come on over! I have told Jessica that a baby is in mummy's tummy and she lifted up my top and said 'Hiding'. She helps me rub cream into my tummy in the mornings and then gives it a kiss and a rub. Very adorable. I'm just hopign she doesn't try to do that when we're out and give the game away! I shouldn't have told her. if something goes wrong she'll wonder where the baby is and it's far too long for her to wait anyway. But I had to tell SOMEONE!! It's driving me spare!!! My scan has been put back to 25th instead of 24th cos no Dr is available to do it that day. I don't mind, I"m scared i'm going to have a scan too early and can't see hb. This way, I'll be around 7-8 weeks. Can't believe it. I'm still checking my knickers every time I pee for signs of things going wrong. It's somethign I can't help but do. Talk to you all later!
    Love Jayne

Jayne, Hun, I am almost 15 weeks and have 3 Scan which have all said that Treacle is fine with a happy and healthy hb. I even have a Video which i have watched over and over to convince my self that I do have a bub on board. But I tell you no matter how many people tell me that things are ok. I still to this day check my knickers every single time i go to the toilet. lol. So dont worry about that to much. I would almost say everyone of the ladies in the paml do.

Great to see you over there hun.

You will be a bit like me I think. Ducking between the two threads. I just not ready to say good bye to anyone and still want to give all the wonderful ladies in here as much support as I can possibly give them.

I do remember someone suggesting I was having twins very early on....hehe. I promise not to jinx you. I just pray that you have a very very happy and healthy pg.

Love as always
    Nola xx

LOL Jayne I am already feeling it but I cant do anything until I am sure I will be covered for the birth with my private cover so I will just have to wat a little bit longer I just keep telling myself that it really is only 2 and a half months away but feels like its taking forever hehehehehe, Jessica is just adorable how cute

kirsty Guest

Jayne glad to see you have made the leap of faith over to PAML ~ I've just added your details over there & taken you off here so very exciting!! Wish I could do it for everyone in here atm. But guess I will be soon enough.

Now besides that I am going to have a bit of a vent here so I apologise in advance.

DH & I were talking last nite about his appt with our counsellor (we've been seeing on since we lost Thomas ~ we see the same one but separately) yesterday afternoon & the subject of how DH felt about us TTC again came up. Now this is something he hasn't even really ever said to me but felt he could share with the counsellor which I guess upsets me coz at the end of the day it is he & I who are going to embark on this journey ~ maybe. Anyway he told him that he isn't sure he can go through another pg with me, says he is way too scared that things will go wrong again & that he doesn't think our marriage could survive us going through another loss. But then goes on to say in the next breath that he doesn't think he has the right to 'deny' me the chance to try once more. I just don't know how to feel or how to respond to what he has said as I want to know that if we go down this path again I have his support 100% & not for him to be sitting back waiting for things to go wrong again. And I also don't want to travel this path knowing that he doesn't feel that he has any other choice but to do it. We tried to talk about it last nite but it just all went wrong & I ended up asking him if we could just leave it for now, but I don't want to leave it forever but a part of me is so scared that he really doesn't want to try again & I won't be trying for another baby in the future coz I certainly don't want to make him do anything that he isn't at least 90% comfortable doing, certainly don't want to bully him into doing anything he will use against me at some stage in the future.

I so don't know what to do or even what the right thing to do is, I so want to try for another baby it is all I dream about & know I am lucky to have James but I would love for him to be a big brother but at the same time I don't want to force DH to do something he doesn't want to do. I am just so torn atm.

Sorry for unloading on you girls, I'll bugger off now

Hi girls

Jayne, congrats on another set of fantastic numbers!! Congrats also on the big move over to PAML Well done!

Amy, how cold is it!!!??? BRRRRRRR... and you are a day ahead of us in the weather dept, so it is only going to continue... urgh!! I am glad you are beginning to feel a little more comfortable with the idea of ttc again, it is a bit daunting, huh?

Liwa (hehe) how are you? I hope that spotting knicks off! GL I have all my limbs (now that O has come and gone )and digits crossed.

Michelle, I can't blame you for having a cluddle of the new baby!! How could you resist!! I'm sure it's hard tho

Nola, thanks for keeping us sane and offering all this baby dust

Not much going on here... I got a message on my phone today from one of Alecia's aunty's, saying 'I didn't know you were pg, do you know what you are having? I was going to give all my baby stuff to the op shop (I gave her most of my stuff last year) but I will keep it if you want it'...
    Not sure how I feel... I can't message her back, I can't make calls etc from my phone.
    A lady last week asked me how my brother was, I gave her a bit of a weird look and said, 'he died a few years ago now'.... how arkward did she feel!! OMG!

Anyway... I hope you are all well

Tanya

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast