Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2006 #3

kirsty Guest

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2006 #3

Welcome to July! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 25/07/2006

Member: LisaL
    State: VIC
    CD: 41
    Previous Cycles: 30, 30, 30
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: TTC July '05 - break after loss & TTC again since Feb '06
    Angel Baby: 9/12/05 at 7.5wks (ectopic)

Member: Moglie
    State: VIC
    CD: 47
    Previous Cycles: 28, 27 (m/c)
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Baby: 1 (9/06/06)

Member: Naomi54
    State: South Australia
    CD: 30
    My previous cycles: 28 - 54 - 35 - 45 - 35
    FF Link:
    Medication: Folic Acid
    Notes: TTC #1 for 6mths, m/c @6wks
    Angel Babies: 16/01/2006

Member: Pautiric (Nic)
    State: ACT
    CD: On a break
    My Previous cycles: Ever changing
    FF Link: http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/89fe3
    Medication: Metformin, Elevit, contraceptive pill
    Notes: 5 x Clomid, 2 x Puregon, 2 x natural... Lap/hyst/dye/D&C/ovary drilling on April 10th ~ normal
    Angel Baby: 07/01/05 @ 14 weeks,12/07/06 @ 8 weeks, 6 x "early pregnancy failures"

Member: Shazey
    State: QLD
    CD: On a break until 2007
    My previous cycles: 21 - 28 - 32 - 38
    FF Link:
    Medication: Vitamins
    Notes: Preparing for IVF ICSI #3 2007
    Angel Baby: Feb 93 @ 6weeks ~ ectopic; removal of right tube, Feb 03 @ 5weeks ~ ectopic; removal of right stump, May 03 @ 6weeks ~ ectopic; removal of left tube.

Member: Shellstar76
    State: NSW
    CD: 30
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes: TTC #2 for 6months, Miscarried @ 11.5 weeks
    Angel baby:18-01-2006

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 28
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c, 29, 28
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

kirsty Guest

Hi lovely ladies, last thread can be found here

OMG am I first? WOO HOO!!!!

Do you think I should call the Dr and see if I can find out yesterday's HCG level? Is that VERY cheeky?

kirsty Guest

Jayen I don't know how you haven't already rung him to see if he has your results yet!!!

ditto Kirsty - i would ring them and just ask, they shouldnt deny you your results

Hey Kirsty can you please add my details, thankyou

Member: Naomi54
    State: South Australia
    CD: 17
    My previous cycles: 28 - 54 - 35 - 45 - 35
    FF Link:
    Medication: Folic Acid
    Notes: TTC #1 for 6mths, m/c @6wks
    Angel Babies: 16/01/2006

Jayne ring, ring, ring. Not cheeky at all, You need to know so that your stress levels dont go out the window or mine for that matter. Yes I think we will be finding out our babies gender.

Hi Jayne....not really sure what CD i am on. My LMP started on 26th April and from CD's 5-9 i was on 100mg clomid. So far no AF at all and at the end of June i had a BT that was -ive. I have just done a HPT this arvo, and that too was -ive. All i can put it down to is maybe i've had a couple of annovuatory cycles and maybe i'm just testing too earley on this one. I don't know, but i do know that my bb's are getting sorer and sorer....

Thanks for your help girls.

Hello lovely ladies,

Lisa, Thats great news about you being a godmother, very exciting. How are you feeling today?

Michelle, So sorry that you tested and got a BFN, i must echo everyone else though and say its not over until AF Officially arrives. How are you doing?

Naomi, Sorry that you got your HCG results and it wasnt what you hoped for. I hope that everything goes well for you tomorrow. I know that your DH cant go but you know that we are all holding your hand in spirit dont you!

Shan, Not sure what that means at all but GL!

Jayne, The waiting for this or that just doenst seem to end but the MS is a huge big great sign!

Not feeling really flash today, watching the SBS doco really knocked me and Row around. We had a big talk afterwards and a huge cry. Realised that despite our best efforts to be relaxed this time we are already S**T scared over starting this rollercoaster again.....

Take care girls.

Love Sarah xx

My we have been busy little bees in here today!

Michelle - dont give out hope just yet - you know even pg woman get af symptoms - I hope that is the case for you..

Shan - I had the same pains when I was pg - even before I knew I was pg. So fingers crossed its the first of many pg symptoms for you my dear.

Naomi - good luck for tomorrow possum - at least you will have all the answers and you can get started with ttc again! Good that Rick understands is there for you.

Amym - welcome and pls keep chatting with us until you officially start ttc in October. I got pg last October so hopefully its THE LUCKY month for you!!

Jan - havent met you yet - but what a terrible experience, lucky none of you were hurt !! Look forward to chatting soon.

Sarah - Im feeling better today the godmother thing really helped. Now ive got a god child to love and share in the pregnancy details! I already love their baby so much. I know what you mean about being scared, and I think the doc really demonstrated that m/c is not uncommon and can happen for a whole range of reasons, but i like to believe there is light at the end of this ttc tunnel for all of us.

Shell - where have you been? So did you O this month or was it anovulatary cycle (hope not...)

Tanya - you must be locked away in your bedroom doing the bd LOL!! Hope spotting is now all gone.

Jayne - ohhh can you please ring them!! Like Kirst says - i cant beleive you havent dont that already. Your not as cheeky as I thought then Im so glad things are on the up for you sweety.

Me - feeling better, had red blood when I wiped this morning but thats all - now its very light spotting, I just hope af comes in full now so I can prepare for ttc this cycle.

Take care my loves, may the bfp find you all soon!! We need to clear this thread!!

Jayne - where is your 'announcement' missy???? Or you waiting for hcg results?

kirsty Guest

So Jayne did you ring??

Ummm - I think you should check the announcements page for Jayne's VERY good news!!! She has put it on (and the HCG results!!!)

Hi Ladies,

I have posted an announcement!!!

I called the Dr and of course they can't give me the results over the phone, so I took a trip down there (only 2 minutes away). The nurse was confused because she couldn't find my 2nd qhcg test and I had to explain I just wanted the numbers from the first one and she thought I was strange, but anyway, I got them and as of 11/07/2006 it was 6270 and the nurse said that was very promising so far as the numbers are checking out exactly to my dates, so so far, everythings going to plan. The next 2 weeks are most anxious as it was from here that things went wrong last time.

Sarah - Tell me about the doco! I went to bed in a flurry of tears and wails to Alan that I'm going to end up one of those statistics and I'll never have another baby to love, they'll all be taken away from me. He slept all night with his hand on my belly which was beautiful.

Lisa - I'm soooooo jealous of the god-child thing. I have no god children. It's strange, because my niece has godparents (not me) but it's in my sister will that should anything happen to them, fully custody of her goes to me? Weird. I'm sorta a god parent then. I have been asked to be a godparent but the parents of this particular child are going through mega-tough times atm so a baptism is furtherest from their minds.

Shan - Sounds to me like you're not ruling out the possibility of being pg, but it's hard to tell, because you're cycle has been somewhat man-handled IYKWIM? Lets hope things sort themselves out one way or the other pronto so you can get to it!!!

Kirsty - It didn't even cross my mind to ring until just a little while earlier! Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier! I think part of me was quite scared the result would come back as 0. Really, really looking forward to tomorrow's bt now! Cant' believe I just said that! I know you must feel as though you're on the outer looking in atm, as you're not allowed to throw caution to the wind until September, but please, please, please, please, please know that you are soooooooooo on the inner!!! You'll be whipped out of here as soon as September comes around me thinks!

Naomi - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow (crossing my legs as I type PMSL). Let us know ASAP what the results say. Lets hope it's a female technician. Ok, I'm going to stop or I'll send you into a panic attack. I'm sorry, but I can't stop thinking about it!!

Jan - So lovely to see you, I have been thinking about you just lately. What a bugger about the accident! Typical isn't it!! Lets hope you get the car back asap. You're sounding really bright and bubbly which is lovely.

Jayne

kirsty Guest

Jayne thanx so much for your kind words.

When you are ready to cross over to the other side (PAML) let me know & we can add you in there, lots of luck my lovely.

Thanks Kirsty but OH NO it's much too scary to cross over there just yet . I'll wait til after I get tomorrow's results & then I might think about going over...........

kirsty Guest

I'm not trying to kick you out, just letting you know that your journey is just beginning my dear

Don't go too far though Jayne. I'll miss you.

Sarah - I feel sad, but that is not unusual. It is just such a frustrating journey which is now over 3 1/2 years long for DH and I (one of the reasons he didn't want to watch the program last night). Caitlyn was the bright spot but even that didn't end the way we wanted.

I'll get back to post later when I can be a little more positive. It's just one of those days.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast