Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2006 #4

Hi

Lisa, I have been thinking of you a lot over the past couple of days and will be thinking of you all day tomorrow. I am sure that whatever you decide to do for the day will be a wonderful way of acknowledging your love for you angel. I hope that you and your DH can have a nice quiet day together to reflect on your baby and manage to enjoy the day for the special memories somewhat. It will be a hard day but really nice to do something for your precious Angel. Lots of hugs for tomorrow.

Shan, Have a good time at your reunion and enjoy your drink or six!

Amy, thanks for your BFP wishes i just hope we all get one this month (and you and Kirsty, Belle, Carol etc when you actually start trying).

Love Sarah xx

Lisa - just sending you a big hug and thinking of you for tomorrow. Make sure you give DH a big hug too. The goddess ceremony sounds lovely too.

Shan - make sure you have a drink for all of us (that should get you *slightly* happy!!)

Sarah - I have half an email ready to return to you (I'll get there soon!!) Good to see the arrival of AF so you can fully join us TTC.

A big hello to everyone!! Off to bed soon (well, I have to make sure DH is still conscious!!) and back to work tomorrow. No rest for the wicked

Have a lovely weekend

Hi Girls....

Sorry I have been MIA. Have been a bit ill.

My mother was supposed to be getting married today... but it was called off on tesday (this is the news I was mentioning the other day). We got some very upsetting new regarding her fiance on Tuesday night from his DD. So mum called the wedding off and has now gone away for a few day by herself. I hope she is ok.
    We (my sisters and I and other family members) are now VEEEERRRY relieved the wedding was cancelled!

Anyway.... CD 5 for me... AF was much shorter than usual, and my temp is still up... not going to read too much into it...

I hope you are all well, and I will be back tomorrow... going to spen the day with my sisters.

Tanya

Just popping on quickly to wish Lisa all the love in the world for her EDD today. Please know that we're thinking of you and your angel. Enjoy the day as best you can.

Love Jayne

kirsty Guest

Sending you a big hug today Lisa as you celebrate your angels EDD, hope it has been a wonderfully special day for you all.

Hi Guys,

How are you Lisa? Have been thinking of you.

Hi Tanya, I am really sorry about what has happened to your mum, whatever the news was it must have been very upsetting for all of you. I hope that you hear from your mum soon and i am sure that after some time she will be ok because she has you who obviously cares a great deal for her.

Hi to everyone else...where are you all? Hope you are all off enjoying your weekends and conceiving those babies!

Love Sarah xx

Hi girls

Lisa, (((hugs))). How did your w/e go?

Sarah, I haven't heard from my mum, but I am sure she will be fine given a bit of time.

Went to spen the day with my sisters Satyurday. We went ans saw my Grandfather (Fardy) who is 91. He is sooo happy the wedding is off. Mum and him had a falling out over it. He was saying he wants his DD back... brought me to tears!! So he was a lot happier when we left... singing song that he had made up... v funny!!

Anyway... well... guess what!! I am still spotting!! URGH!!! When AF first turned up the clots came out were not blood clots, they were much lighter in colour... I am thinking I may still have a bit of conceptial matter in my uterus... what do you think?

Tanya

Hi Girls,

Well, over Friday night and Saturday night, i'm sure i managed to have a drink for all of you. It was so nice to be able to go the bar and order whatever i liked without that thought of 'ohhh i could be pg, so i'd better only have a lemon, lime and bitters just in case'....hehehe....i got into some beers, then had some bundy's...it was great!!!

Lisa - how did you go darling....i was thinking of you heaps over the weekend.xxxxx

Tanya - What a rollercoaster you've been on for the last few days. I'm sure you're mum will be okay and i can tell that you are stoked that the wedding was cancelled. Your grandfather sounds so cute. My DH's grandfather is 95 and still very with it, and i love going to visit him and talking to him about his life. Unfortunately we don't get to see him very often, but we took a day trip not long ago for a special visit. He loved it, although DH left in tears knowing that his end is near, so that was a bit sad.

Hi to everyone else and i hope you all had a great weekend.

Helly my loves,

Thank you all for thinking of me and sending me your love and hugs over the weekend. Well it wasnt as bad as what I thought, it was actually a sad but special day for us, we decided to stay at home and we shared a beautiful poem and then wrote a special msg to our angel on a big balloon and released it from our backyard. I feel so much better - like a big weight has been lifted. I feel good and although abit sad im ready to move on.

Tanya - aww hun, hope your mum takes this time to heal the hurt she must be feeling at the sudden end to her engagement. Im sure with the support of her wonderful daughters she will get through, and I suppose its a good thing that she found out the information about him now rather than later when its too late.

Shan - im glad your weekend went well and you managed to have a few drinks for us all! Oh its so wonderful to have grandparents, enjoy every moment with them - they are a true gift!

Sarah - thanks hun so much for all your kindness, all you ladies really have helped me get through this.

Michelle - must be crazy getting bd'ing in at all hours!! Keep going girly, you got to catch that eggy miss.

Kirsty and Jayne - thanks for your well wishes. You gals are all so amazing. How are things coming along with bub Miss Jayne?

Amy - how are you hun?

Me - ive forgotten what cd I am (i must check my ticker! LOL!) but we have been bd'ing almost every night (missed only 2 days in the last week and a half - yipee!!

have a great day gals,

Lisa

goldilocks Guest

Hello ladies! Wow, there are so many people in here, I don't know how I'm going to keep up with personals! :eek: LOL

Lisa, it's absolutely beautiful what you and your DH did to remember your angel on Saturday. It sounds like it has been a huge release for you and I'm glad to hear that you're feeling ready to move on. I don't know how I'll feel when our baby's EDD comes around but I hope I can handle it with even a tiny amount of the dignity and grace that you have. Oh, and YAY for all the BD'ing!!! LOL I'm sure you'll catch that eggie in no time, hon.

Sarah, YAY for AF arriving! I hope that this is your month...you sound so positive about it that it just has to be!!

Shan, glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself over the weekend! I must confess that since our loss I've been indulging in some things which are a no-no during pregnancy. I'd happily give it all up again to be pregnant but I'm going to make the most of it while it lasts! Here's hoping that your next cycle will be a normal one, hon. Is this the first time you've had such a long cycle?

Tanya, I'm sorry to hear about your mum. I hope things get sorted out soon. She is very lucky to have you and the support of her family. Your Fardy sounds absolutely adorable, btw!!!

Amy, I'm sorry to hear about your BIL & SIL having trouble TTC. You are so sweet thinking of putting off TTC for their sake...what a wonderful person you are! I hope that you both get the miracles you are after very very soon.

Shell, I'm keeping everything crossed that the lines get darker! When are you going to test again??

As for me, my weekend away with DH was fantastic Although I had an allergic reaction to something on Saturday night and broke out in huge red welts and lumps all over my upper body It's happened a few times before but my reaction seems to be getting more severe each time. And also...I'm still bleeding!!! I was so sure that it was going last Friday but it's still here. It seems like it's never going to end. Oh well, what can ya do?!

Sorry to everyone I've missed...I hope you're all well and busy making babies!

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Hi Girls

Just wanted to join in.

We're currently TTC our second baby after we had to interrupt our first pregnancy at 20w6d in Feb due to abnormalities.

This is our second cycle of trying, our first cycle ended in a chemical pregnancy.

My cycles are around 33 days ish. I'm on about CD10 or something I think.

My aplogies for my absence, I only get an hour a day to look at this and usually I try to duck out for lunch so, have been negligent in keeping up to date with everyone.

Welcome Kristy & Fred, you will get a lot of support here, and best wishes for a good cycle & conception.

An update on me. Well I am at cd28. For the last 7 days approx I have had an acid type feeling which pretty much starts at about 10.30 am and doesn't stop. Although I have been trying to eat regularly today which seems to be doing the trick. I have also been having hot flushes and my cheeks are pretty pink/red, much more than usual and at times feel like they're burning on and off throughout the day.

Hubby and I are both very excited. I want to test tomorrow and then have tcm appt on Wednesday pm, so depending on what the test shows will depend on whether I make an appt with the GP.

I hope everyone is going well. Will keep you informed.

Hi Bel!

What a shame about your reaction!! You should monitor what you have eaten on the days you get a reaction. Hope the bleeding stops soon sweets.

Moglie - hi girly. Mmmmm sounds like you got a bun in the oven. My best friend is 5 wks pg and she had the hot flushes and pink cheeks as one of the first signs. Will be keeping everything crossed that you get a nice bfp!!

Welcome Kristy, I am so sorry for you loss. I hope that your stay with us is short and sweet. All the gals here are really supportive and very friendly, so you will feel right at home with us

Shell -did you test?? Hoping it was a positive for you sweety.

Yes - me getting heaps of bd action - hope to keep it up until a few days before af is due!

Hi,

Lisa, So pleased that you managed to get through your EDD and that you and your hubby enjoyed such a special day in memory of your angel. It is easier once the actual day has passed and i found the lead up to it worse than the actual day too. I think that is because on the day you can actually do something nice in rememberance rather than just thinking about it coming up and how we would handle it KWIM? Anyway check your ticker girl but it sounds as though you and hubby are going at it and will get that BFP - how can you not doing it that often lol...i must confess that Rowan and i did it everynight both months that we conceived so for us it worked...this time we are trying to take a more relaxed approach lol.

Tanya, Sounds like its all good that the wedding is off (love what you said about your Fardy!) and your mum will come around. Im sorry to hear that you are still spotting.....if you are at all worried then go to the doc but i think at this point you would be feeling quite ill or in pain if things were not right but like i said if in doubt check it out. Hopefully it gets sorted very soon.

Shan, Glad that you had a great weekend and got some alcohol into you...thats my plan for this weekend with two girls nights out planned lol i dont know how i will cope...better go steady!

Belle, How are you feeling? Glad to hear about your successful weekend despite your allergy problem...any idea what it was that set you off? I know its really hard when you are still bleeding...i remember after Katelyn was born i had bleeding on and off for quite awhile (cant remember how long exactly - they are the type of details you want to forget KWIM?). Hang in there. Thanks for saying that i sounded positive about TTC....i cant expect this month to be our month because it will only be our first trying properly so i cant be too impatient when there are alot of lovely ladies in here who deserve to get theirs first IYKWIM.

Kristy, Welcome, I am so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of Amy Grace. I am truly sorry that you had to go through that but you have found a great group of girls here to support you through the next pregnancy. Wishing you a speedy BFP!

Moglie, Best of Luck for your test tomorrow - bring on your BFP!!!

Love Sarah xx

Hey Girls, Just popping in to sprinkle a little love and baby dust on you all.

(SPRINKLE SPRINKLE) Grab a hold and I hope to see you ALL in the paml really soon.

Nola oxox

hello lovely ladies,

hope you are all well... i havent been in to post much of anywhere lately, been a bit sick and very tired.. Hope you are all well and looking after yourselves.. Havent had a chance to really read all the posts so good luck to everyone and thinking of you all..

Hello girls,

just quicly popping in to sprinkle lots of

Evening girls. Just recovering from nights again (12 hour shifts mean 50:50 days and nights) so I will be back on tomorrow to do personals.

Just trying to BD as much as possible. Think O is happening today (but it may have been yesterday). Intermittent ovary pain but yay!!!!! good CM this cycle (which on clomid is fabulous).

Catch you all tomorrow

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast