Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June #2 2006

Shell - re the Q about clomid. It is on a restricted access prescritpion so it needs to be prescribed by an authorised doctor (usually an OB / GYN). Just get a referral from your GP if you know where you want to go (ie if you have a doctor you are happy with). If you are not sure of where to go next you can email me and I may be able to help with options depending on where in Sydney you are.

I was put on clomid for *super ovulation* rather than stimulation of ovulation. I ovulate but the theory was there is no reason why we can't conceive so lets increase the number of potential chances per cycle (and if the hormone levels aren't sufficient to create a *good egg* then the clomid will increase those hormones too). LLet me know if you want to know more.

A little fragile this week (reason for no personals) heading up to ovulation mid next week and some serious hormonal shifts. I have been off and catching up with people (both friends who were due around the same time of Caitlyn's EDD, my friend - a midwife, who was there when we found no HB is leaving so I had coffee with her) as well as the realisation that this is the third clomid cycle and we are on the rapid downhill slide to IVF. All together, just a challenging week with a very dark tunnel in front of me (either there is no light or my eyes are closed!!)

Have a lovely weekend girls - I'll be back in a better frame of mind next week (while I ravish DH who will be on nights yet again - there is a curse on our conception!!!!!!!)

CONGRATS BEL!!! That is wonderful news Heaps and heaps of stickies for you too.. I hope your pregnancy is uneventful

Michelle, I hope this cycle is the one for you! I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Shell, I hope you got your temp rise today

Lisa, What a great job Harry did, huh? Go Aussies!!

3 days to go!! But if tomorrows temp is high enough I will have a triphassic chart (again... had one with my last pg chart)...
    What do you girls think... should I test Monday? (One day early) I have been think that I would prefer a BFN to AF.... At least I wouls be prepared for AF if I get a BFN...
    NO!!! I am going to test on TUESDAY!! LOL I O'd later in the day so I don't think AF will turn up until later on Tuesday.... I am rambling again!

Tanya

Tanya, No testing until Tuesday, NO NO NO NO NO. You have been great so far and just think of the fantastic surprise at the end of it all a BFP for you to tell us all and your rewards will be paid off.

Good Morning everyone.
    Hope you are all well. Have a fab weekend. Love NOLA xoxo

Nola, you are beginning to be my guardian no-testing angel

Good luck Tanya when you test.
    Hold off from testing as long as you can. NO Testing until Tuesday.

Yes, Tanya, I am being your Guardian. Not to sure about the Angel part however. Hope you are managing to hold out just a bit longer sweety. Good luck when ever you do deside to test.

Tanya - Definitely hold out until Tuesday!! Nola is doing a good job with you.

Shell - How are you sweetness? When are you due to test? I'm really hoping that the dip is not AF related!

Michelle - to you darling. I'm so sorry to hear you're a bit down and out and then seeing the new bubs on top of that. I'm really hoping the clouds part & let the sunshine in really soon! PM if you need to, I'm always here for you.

Nola - Have you been tampering with your ticker and moving it more forward? LOL, it's absolutely zooming along! I'm so excited for you. I won't be offended if you just use my name Jayne as a middle name rather than a first name for Treacle, just as long as I get a mention! Just kidding!

Meredith - So glad to *see* you popping in. Have you chosen any names yet? Are you goign to be finding out if you've got a boy or a girl?

I must go, Jessica is very sick, I'm thinking she has tonsilitis, she's very hoarse and when she cries you can tell her throat is killing her cos her cries are all raspy. She has disgusting yellow/green snot and has had a vomiting/runs bug as well. I'll be taking her to the doc on Monday if she's not got better. Poor little vegemite. My temp is UP UP UP but I missed the temps to identify proper O'ing, so my chart is still showing no O. NOt to worry, what happens happens.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

Jayne

Hi Girls,

Just a quicken to say that i did have a rise this morning, but i now have a rotten cold, so im not sure if i had a slight temperature or not, Hayleigh & Cameron both have it aswell, so we are all sick, sick , sick.

But Tanya you are a stronger woman than me, i succumbed to temptation and poas and of course for me it was a BFN, but AF is not due until Tuesday, so it was really silly of me to do one, im not really confident anymore anyway, usually my boobs are my first tell tale sign and they are not sore at all and my nipples are no longer sensitive. oh well thats the way the cookie crumbles, not point in winging about it anymore Im really hoping that your patience will pay off with a nice BFP Tanya!
    Thankyou Meredith & Michelle for your advice, i think i will go and see my gp for a referral and set the wheels in motion.

Jayne, hope your poor possum gets better soon, Hayleigh has had tonsilitis twice, its not very nice.

Bel, any symptoms yet???

Well im going to plonk myself on the couch and watch some foxtel as i feel shocking!!
    Take care girls, hope you all have a lovely night.

Shell, I hope it was just too early!! The temp rise is a good thing... I suppose time will tell if it was due to your cold. Hang in there

Oh Jayne, I am so sorry to hear that Jessica is so sick... sounds like she might need some antibiotics. Does she have a temp? poor little mite!

Nola, LOL @ not being an angel!!

Thanks to all of you for helping me through my tww... it is tough. I have no tests in the house!! I only had OPK's but I will obsessively pee on those in place of a HPT...I got rid of them... I sealed them into an envelope and locked them in the glovebox of the car...lol. And in this weather I am in no hurry to retrieve them!!

Tanya

Unhappy

Hi Girls,

Sorry I havent got back to you 've been pretty down the last couple of days, infact I lost it you could say. Well the 7th IVF cycle has been a bust for us , af started to show on Tues 2 days before beta and then bang on beta day af hit with full force. I had no signs she was on her way and normally doing so many cycles I have a feeling but this one snuck up on me.
    We are now saving for a fresh cycle which means the needles again, so hopefully we should be cycling again in a couple of months.

Thankyou so much for all your support through this time its very much appriciated. So for the next 4 weeks I just have to get through the due date of our little girl.

Thankyou again you are special women.
    Shazz.
    xx

Awwww Shazz!! :hugs: I am so sorry AF turned up, and that you are having to go though the process again! My thoughts are with you...

Hugs
    Tanya

hhmmm feeling all the symptoms of AF here... expecting her imminent arrival tomorrow

Keen, I am So keeping everything crossed that AF does not arrive and will pleasantly surprise you with a BFP. Sending you all my love. xoxo

Hey Keen, your not alone hun, Im feeling the same way, im sure when i wake tomorrow she will be there!

Good evening,

Shell, Keen i was feeling the same way thinking that Af was on the way.. to my surprise she didnt... I hope that you really have a BFP on the way, and that its just the start of something new! Shell i hope you and the family are feeling a bit better now to....
    Shazz, so sorry to hear that Af turned up, particulary the was she did. Thinking of you over the next month.
    Tayna, well done on not testing so far.. you are so much stonger than i am. But i agree with shell in that i would rather get the bfn first then to have af just come on.
    Jayne, how is jess going? Better i hope, not about to make you sick i hope. That always happens with me, someone has it, i nurse them and then i get it...
    Michelle71, how are you feeling?
    Nola, am about to grab hold of someone as i come over..... wont be long....
    Lisa, Naomi whats happening gals??
    Thanks Meridith, i wil join you and Nola soon, just dont want to jump the gun if that doesnt sound too crazy... i feel a bit Superstitious about it all... not booking into ob, not booking into hospital etc.... not changing my ticker!! Actually i will do that first...
    Thanks to everyone who has passed on a message....
    Me well feeling ok... found out on friday night that my husbands business partner and his wife are due 2 days before me.. funny cause their other daughter is 2 months older than holly.... at least i can go thru it with her again. Have sore bb and crampy tummy, but expect all that... keep looking everytime i go to loo... expecting the worst...
    Anyway, wishing you all best of luck for testing this week.... it all happens

ok i changed my ticker and i put a pink one in cause i think it will be a girl!!!

Hi Girls

Keen, How are you... I hope that nasty AF stays away! GL!!

Shell... how was your temp this morning? I hope it was still up!!

Bel... Congrats for a new ticker Looking good!! Lots of *stickies* your way

Tomorrow is test day.... temp was down slightly, not a great deal tho... I suppose tomorrow's temp will tell.

It is a tad quiet in here... I hope you are all well

Tanya

Hi Everyone,

Well i woke to a slight temp drop not major, decided to POAS with FMU and got a faint BFP, tried really hard not to get my hopes up, but decided to go and buy a different brand but was a BFN, still thinking to myself that maybe its too early and the FMU made the difference this morning, but about 10 mins ago i started just spotting a bit of light brown so needless to say AF is on way

So sorry for no personals, will come back later and do them when im over the initial upset of the witches imminent arrival!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast