Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June #2 2006

Hey Michelle
    Have you read whats happened to me? It could be the same for you. Let me go and find the post and I'll copy and post here.
    YOur not out of the game yet sweetie!

Quote from Merideth
    Naomi - Implantation bleed usually occurs about 5-10 days post ovulation and is when the little embyro buries itself into the lining of your uterus. Some women will actually bleed a little during this time - it can be fresh, red blood, pink or brown discharge as this is just old blood from a few days earlier.I don't think it is a rare occurence at all. So you are definitely still in the running

You may have o'd later????
    I got a faint BFP yesterday when i tested and then got nothing this morning aswell, we are on the same boat here. Im retesting tomorrow, that will determine it one way or another.

Thanks Naomi for that advice, hopefully it is "implantation bleeding" i will have my fingers crossed that both of us have BFP's tomorrow, thats is if AF hasn't arrived in full force by then for me, has your spotting stopped completely? AF is due tomorrow for me so i can't really rule her out either but it has given me something to think about! goodluck tomorrow.

Its on and off but there only happens to be a smear or a bit on my undies and is still brown.
    Fingers crossed for you sweetie.
    BFP for you me and the whole crew! One test cant be wrong right? Time will tell i suppose.
    Goodluck for tomorrow!

Awww Shell!! I hope it isn't AF!! I have enverything crossed that she keeps away :hugs:

And away from you too Naomi!!

Tanya

Michelle - I am hoping like crazy that first test was on the money for you. Could very well be too early, plus Im assuming the second test was not with FMU?... for you

Tanya - Your temp really only dropped a tiny bit, sweetie so is still looking ok for you - hang in there!

Naomi - you too? This is great! There are like 3 people all in the running right now, so Im getting very excited and hoping for a busload to exit - just in time for the new financial year ladies!

AF hasnt arrived yet, but she should be here anytime soon. Had AF cramps this morning on and off, although that has mostly gone now. No spotting or anything yet. Really am not sure what to think. But my temp did drop a fair bit this morning, so am not holding my breath.

Michelle, Naomi, Tanya and Keen good luck with testing.

Hi all,

Sorry ive been MIA lately - real busy and having sleepless nights due to soccer and will be up again tonight!! Go aussies!!

Bel - Im happy you changed your ticker but I totally understand about not wanting to do some of the other things, I think I'd be the same. Im just sooooo happy for you - and its about time we had a bfp in here!!

Shell, Naomi, Keen and Tanya - im hoping like mad that you gals post news of bfp's today - I have a good feeling

Jayne - where are you in tww?? Hope your little princess is better soon.

Shazz honey - we are all here for you and will be thinking of you in the coming weeks. Praying for some good news for you soon.

Me - startind bd on the weekend -so fingers crossed that we catch the eggy this month. Ive been having small pangs on the left side so O day is coming up soon - will go out and buy OPK today and see if that will help. With my raging hormones (for Harry Kewell) I think maybe just maybe we will get there this month!! LOL!

Hope you are all well and will catch up with you later - im off to the gym now!

Sorry if I forgot anyone!!

Lisa

Thankyou guys, im hoping this tis the season for many of us!
    Michelle, Tanya and Keen goodluck i know we are going out this month! We are like a four leaf clover! Goodluck!

Lisa - know what you mean, i'll be up tonight too, AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI
    Hope you catch the eggie this month.

Come on girls we need a field of four leaf clovers! Goodluck to everyone about to test, patience my friends on the TWW a bfp is around the corner, all those who have AF present GO AWAY YOU WICKED WITCH, and to all those about to O, good luck let the sperm know to love the egg, become one with the egg, make a baby with the egg!
    And to all those inbetween, your time is about to come!

quick question............can you get AF and still be pg?

Yes you can get AF and still be pg that is what happened to me in November and also when i was pg with Kimberley i spotted until 13 weeks with her.

well after i did my last post went to toilet....sorry for tmi.........and i was bleeding but its kinda light. I had a look at the hpt i did yesterday and today (getting addicted) and they still show the faint line, but now ive kinda got the wierd feeling in my belly like af gives me. Im thinking it is af and i shouldnt waste a test tomorrow. I guess i will wait and see what the rest of the day gives me and then what tomorrow brings and i will decide then. :-(

Naomi, Dont give up just yet. How dark was the line? Wishing you all the best when you next test. Nola xx

not able to see it at arms length but half way, if that makes sense (this was when i first did them, when i went to the toilet before i had another look and held them at arms length and could see the faint line on both, but i just dont know.

Im so angry at my body atm, my hopes are fading fast

Naomi, Im the same, my spotting is slowly getting heavier and is now becoming more red like af, so looks like it is af for me, so unless tomorrow she has totally stopped completely i won't be doing another test.

I am hoping that its not af for you!

DAMN that witch hey?

Im not in a good mood and am just angry at myself!
    I know we wernt planning on trying this month but after know about implantation bleed, hence the hpt then to get a faint +, now for af to kinda show is jsut making me madder and madder.

Im hoping there still is a chance for you, I would happily take on AF for you. Wishing you all the best and that AF stops or just gets lighter and lighter for you and a BFP is at the end of the rainbow!

*just for my records (as i no longer have a ticker) im cd30 and approx 14dpo*
    Even though in ttc 1-6mths i put myself back to cd1 when the brown cm started.

Thats a Question i have been meaning to ask actually Naomi, does anyone know if you count cycle day 1 if its just brown spotting, or do you start counting from full on AF?? just trying to get my luteal phase back up to 14 days, so if I class this spotting as af then my luteal phase is 12 days....mmmm

Ohh just also has anyone heard from Jan? Was just thinking of her and realized that we had not seen her in a while. Hope she is ok!

Michelle - you are asking a blonde here LMAO I dont know, ive always classed it as cd1 but i could be wrong!
    Hope someone can help you out. It would be interesting to know.

Good Q Naomi - I always have brown cm for two days or so before af actually arrives so I never do know when to start counting my cycle - hopefully someone will give us the answer soon...

Shell, I really hope that af changes her mind and stays away and Naomi - I can totally understand your frustration but hang in there matey you might just have a little coffee bean in there!!

Lisa

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast