Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June 2006

Hey there loverly ladies,

Well as you have all be so patiently waiting my return from the ob which was at 11am this morning. Here I finally am.

All is fine....Yes I got to see Treacle again, Much to my surprise.

My bp 140/75 said to be fantastic????/
    Treacle measuring 9w3d so 1 day ahead of actual date and had a fantastic hb of 152 today and is measuring in length 2.5cm.

Mummy is over the moon and has made her appointments for her next visit which will be with my Gp (as I am share caring) in 3 weeks and then back to see my OB 3 weeks after that. I have also booked in to have my bloods for next week and then another scan at 12wks - 18wks and 24wks. I also have an appointment with the Hospital at 540pm on Thursday evening to place my booking. Now I am so excited it is actually all happening.

Well the Morning sickness has well and truly hit (thanks Emma) lol. Have felt off all day and nothing seems to be helping at all. I am so happy !!!

Well I trust everyone is happy and healthy.

Jayne: wishing you and your little Jessica all the best for her testing tomorrow, I will pray tonight that all goes well and that surgery will not be needed. Special hugs to you.

Have a fantastic evening, I am just going to cook a mini roast and then have samual in a bath and hopefully in bed by 7pm and me following just after. Will have to tape Allsaints this evening...Dont think I will be able to stay up and watch.

Chow for now. xoxo

Nola that’s great news lovey. Hope the m/s eases up soon

Michelle, thanks matey – I hope Im one of many that will announce a BFP in the coming months. I hope we can all go over together…Good luck with your ttc this month – hope the opk’s help you catch the eggy and if you do then im sure some of us will be happy to take the opk’s off your hands.

All the other loves – have a great evening. Im to visit some friends that have a new home and new bub and then home to sleep. With dh being sick (and therefore snoring..) ive not had much sleep and im very tired.

Chat tomorrow

Hi Ladies this is rather a quick one, i'll to more personals tomorrow!!

Jayne - the party is this saturday, as Rick had to day off (chucked a sickie) we went clothes looking, it was so much fun, cant wait to take pics and show them to you all!!
    Rick is going to look like the best pimp ever and me a real tarty whore!!
    Yes it is definately wrong to not to get lucky especially dressed as a whore, although i am wearing fish net stockings, and leapord skirt and snake skin wedge boots, and a daggy brown furry coat!!! I'll be ok if i dont 100% turn him on LOL
    Good luck with the Kidney test for Jessica, hoping things are better so she doesnt have to have surgery!

Nola - Thats great news about Treacle! i bet your still on cloud nine!!

a big to everyone else, will catch up with you tomorrow!

Hello everyone, just quickly popping in to see how you all are. Sorry for no personals atm. Will try and come back in later tonight or tomorrow.

Sprinkling lots of

Hello ladies,

I feel like i am back from the dead... i spoke too soon... gastro well and truely hit on friday night lasting until yesterday, today seems foggy too.... Hope all is well...
    Great to hear Nola that everything is progressing well with treacle.
    Naomi, cant wait to see your photos..... My sister loves dressing up for any occassion, me well i am a bit more subdued!! (Reading between the lines.... chicken!!)
    Jayne i hope all goes well for Jessica tomorrow... hopefully she wont need surgery poor little fairy. She is beautiful by the way. How was your facial, i have one coming up as a b'day gift.. cant wait.
    Lisa i hope you catch up on some sleep... i hate when Dh snores, i end up sleeping in the spare room... which doesnt lead to dtd very often!!
    Good luck catching the egg chelle and Shell, i am hoping to O later on this week and do the same....
    Michelle, goodluck with scan this week.
    Jan you are superwoman painting like that.. i struggle to even do a wall.. i start excited and motivated and then look around to see how much i have left and end up cracking it.
    Tamara, i hope you have lots of fun over the next couple of months, realxing and not worrying about TTC, maybe you might just get a bfp when least expecting it??

hope i havent missed anyone, sorry if i have. Going to get some well earned sleep, little miss holly has been a bugger and getting up at 5am these days.. going to try something new tonight so here's hoping for some extra sleep... goodluck to all O'ing and testing speak to you all soon.

I need you all to pray for my Nanna, i got news today she is not doing well, to get another phone call later tonight saying if she goes back to hospital she might not make it out, I need my nanna to make it, my plan is for her to out live us all. I love my nanna to bits, please pray with me that she'll be ok, i cant do this, i cant say goodbye to her, i wont say goodbye to her, i need you to help me pray, your prays have helped so many other girls here on BB i need your help now.......Please

Naomi - sending lots of prayers you way. I hope your Nanna is doing ok.

Melinda and Nola - I can't believe you are 22ish and 9ish weeks respectively (not to mention where Bec is up to :eek: It seems just yesterday you were all announcing your BFP's) I'm just hoping the rest of us can quickly join the boat before it leaves the wharf.

Shellstar - I hop you have an excess of OPK's that get sold on ebay. I hope to head there with you too.

Jayne - I hope all is good with the test tomorrow and Jessica is OK.

Lisa - Happy Anniversary!! Mine is Thursday - it's a wonderful time of year to get married.

Hi to everyone else (all catch up and get to more personals soon)

Me - in the middle of the TWW. Not sure what is the symptoms from clomid and what is just me. Sore (.)(.) - mainly sensitive nipples and crampy abdo pain but then again these are the symptoms from being on the *drug*. Fingers crossed but also still in the reality of it could just be PMS. Oh well - 1 week to go till testing or AF

praying very hard for your nanna Naomi. Hugs to you and your family

Naomi praying very hard that your nanna will make it

Hi Girls, thankyou for your prayers - they are appreciated.
    I had to let my Uncle who lives in Perth know via email last night, it was so hard, cos i know he cant just pop over iykwim
    Still no news on how Nanna is, but if all is right we would have heard by now if things had gone wrong iykwim, but then again this is my family, so who knows!
    I want my nanna to be around to see her only grandchild(that doesnt already have kids) have her great grandchild (which would make nanna's approx15-20 great grandchild), it sucks that Rick and I arent going to TTC this month, and i dont want to do it just for that reason, iykwim? My nanna really likes Ricki, actually she is in love with him, tries to slide the old tongue in when she kisses him and stuff LMAO.
    I dont want my nanna to go, although she is 83, has 7 kids, approx 25 grand kids and approx 15-20 great grand kids (hard for me to remember them all, hence the approx part LOL), she has had also 4 husbands, one of which was my beloved Poppa, whom I never met, she has great friends (although some i wouldnt have chosen to be friends with lol), owns her home (i think), can save money like there is no tomorrow and be that thoughful she is willing to go without to help ANYONE out. She even offered, quite consintantly (sp??) actually for Ricki to borrow some money to help him start his own business, of which of course he turned down, but she hasnt given up on it!
    She is 5 foot nothing with grey hair and a walking frame and/or stick (she uses both), yet is quite happy to go window shopping with you, just to get out of the house, she is an impulsive buyer too!! Which i suppose is good for who ever she goes out with LOL.

Im sorry about this all being about my Nanna, but i just needed to get it out there. I feel so guilty to, the last time i saw her was easter, i generally keep in touch via mum and nanna keeps in touch via mum aswell, and then when she is over mums place i will go and catch up with her. Mum said in the first ph call that i should give nanna a call and let her know im thinking of her, i thought about it and i didnt, i didnt want to get myself upset on the ph, and thought i would wait for her to get better in a couple of days and then go down there, i guessed wrong.....

Naomi, big prayers are going out for your Nanna - hope she pulls through and you get to share more time together. I lost my nan 2 yrs ago - still miss her more than ever - she was my best friend. So I pray with all my heart that you get to have yours around for a lot longer! And I think you should pick up the phone and have a chat - she probably really wants to hear your voice.

Michelle - happy anniversary to you for tomorrow - I just love this time of year.

I managed to get some sleep last night but now I have the flu and cant speak - my tonsils are the size of golf balls!! Off to dr later to see what is going...

Jayne - let us know how your little princess went today - thinking of you

Belinda - hope managed to get some sleep too!!

have a great day...

Big hugs to you Naomi, sending lots of prayers to your Nanna, hope she will be ok

Just thought i would let you all know - your prayers have worked, my nanna is doing better, she is sitting on her lounge, she has ate and drank today aswell. Things seem to be on the up and up!
    Thankyou for all your prayers.
    like Nola said the miracle of prayer!
    take care

So gld to hear that Naomi, hope she continues to get better & better!

Hello All,

Naomi - So sorry to hear the problems with your Nan but so happy to hear that things are on the up for her. She sounds like a real fire-cracker.

Michelle71 - So only one week until testing, are you feeling confident?? How exciting.

Shell - Have you started at WW yet? I'll race ya! I have my weigh in tomorrow and I have absolutely gorged myself on chocolates with me stressing over Jess' test and having AF in town I am like the chocky-monster. I'm quite disgusted in myself. I'll have to starve myself until tomorrow night! LOL.

Nola - Such wonderful news about little Treacle. Do you know how good it is to read your posts, they are practically sparkling with magic. You are so excited and it shows in your post and I think it's gorgeous.

Lisa - Lets hope you got some shut-eye last night. I hate it when DH is sick and they gurgle and cough and croak all night. It gives me the willies!!! Oh yeah, if there was a POAS Anonymous group, I would have to go. I'm seriously terrible. I have promised myself no POAS until I am CD 50 this cycle. 48 days to go! The thing is, I'm too scared to buy a OPK cos they come with HPT's! LOL.

Bel - What little swifty have you pulled on Holly to get her to sleep in longer? Lets hope it's done the trick. I have the opposite with Jessica, she's a night owl and then sleeps in. I woke her up at 8:30 this morning to be at the Dr's for 9:20. She goes to bed around 8:30 cos Alan gets home late and he wouldn't see her otherwise and he leaves at 5am so there's no time for them to interact otherwise. I love the name Holly too. I have so many girls names put aside, I'll need 10 children! LOL.

Me - Well I"m CD3 today. I'm really, really, really going to try superhard this month. Even DH is really keen. He's usually happy to do the bd'ing but doesn't really put much thought into the reasoning, but he's said that this is our month. I think cos we have so many pg friends, it gets him a bit clucky too. Jessica's test was awful. One kidney looks to be fixed but the other kidney is still bad, but has improved. She has kidney reflux so when her bladder fills and she wees, urine goes up into her kidney's because the valve shutting off her bladder is strong enough. Have to wait til 28 June to see the doc. Lets hope she doesn't need the surgery but if he wants her on antibiotics for another 18 months, I'm not happy with that either. I just have to wait until I've seen the Paed before we go thinking about it further I guess. I must go, I need to mop the floors!

Love Jayne

Hey Jayne, Just been to WW, a bit heavier then i was expecting but hopefully i will get it off fast!!!
    Sorry to hear your gorgeous jess had a bad day, on the up side atleast its improving, i will pray that she does not have to have the surgery, it seems to working alot around here lately.
    Well off to have my last supper of fat!!!!

I checked out the pics of you Shell and you're stunning!!! If you don't mind me asking, you can pm me if you like, how much did they say you needed to lose? I have 25 damn kg to lose! I'm appalled!!!!!!!! I have lost 5.5kg only 20 of the buggers to go! LOL.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been so active but had alot on at work. I am so crappying myself right now as I go for our first transfer tomorrow since lossing our little girl. I never thought I would do this again but I just feel this is the right time if there can ever be one.
    So fingers crossed.

Hugs
    Shazz.
    xx

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast