Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 08

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 08

Welcome to TTC after Miscarriage or Loss for those of you who have just joined us. We hope your TTC journey is quick and successful. We are sure you will find much loving support from the other women on this challenging journey.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Niliac
    MistyFying and
    Flowerchild

Email addresses can be found here.

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.

The previous thread is here.

Lots of.......

and

for the new thread ! !

that this thread sees many BFP's. Good luck everyone ! ! !

Absolutely Cross fingers for everyone.

Heeeloooo ladies!

Wow, we certainly do fill the forums pretty quickly!

BTW - Can anyone tell me what 'playing hooky' means? Sorry for ignorance, Im just not sure if I have heard it before (maybe an American term?)

Anyway - hope you are all doing well today. My 'nips' () are looking normal today, not brown, so not sure what happened there, as I said, I could have just been cold! Other than that only 1 of my breasts is very sore, the other is only slightly sore, mainly just 1 sore spot. The sore one really hurts when I walk, I can feel every bounce (not that I go around bouncing as I walk, but YKWIM . But as I said before, this is pretty typical of my breasts at this stage of my cycle (pg or otherwise), so I know I cant really get too hopeful about it yet. I still have 8 days to go until AF is due, and Im sure they are only going to get worse....they usually do.

How's this.....im due for AF on Mother's day, would be a lovely mothers day pressie if she didnt arrive. AF is not a mother, nasty aunties dont deserve any attention on mothers day, so stay away witch, dont steel my thunder !!!!

So I think thats it, sorry for no personals this morning, I have to run....busy saturday morning with my darling 5 year old. Im thinking of you all though and next post will be dedicated to personals, not on my selfish self sorry about that!

to all, Issy

Default Good Morning

Hello Ladies!

Jen: so sorry about the duckies, i guess its a lesson for all of us that have suffered a MC: that God takes away the unhealthy ones, and only leaves us with the one that is perfect...

PBstar: your so sweet asking about my job! Its going well, really heavy with lots of really sad stories of peoples journies, but as much as they ere sad, it also helps me to realise how blessed i am in my life...how are you going? you spent your whole message so unselfishly doing personals, that you didnt tell us how you are!!

nickster: thanks for popping in! So happy to hear that you are enjoying a healthy pregnancy!

smilinatu: sounds like yo had a lovely day with the kids

Canary: cycle buddy im doing well, have no pg symptoms whatsoever, but trying really hard to remain positive..when are you going to test?

gotta go, hubby is on his way home to pick me up to go out for breakfast...gotta get ready....love to everyone else, oh and some

The more I find my self lurking here, the more I wish for summer vacation when I can call my soul my own! I'm in a very weird place today. On the one hand, it's my birthday and that makes me happy. But on the other hand, I got a BFN this am and furthermore, today was my EDD for my preg I lost in October. So like I said, weird place.

plc1805: Congrats and I'm so happy for you! I'll keep you in my prayers.

To everybody else, good luck and hang in there.

smilanatu-- I'm sending you lots of sticky, sweaty BD vibes! lol... Enjoy your BD fest and you catch that egg, girl!

nickster--:woot: 15 weeks!! Such great news! How exciting that you're starting to feel your bub moving around! Please keep lurking and keep us informed on how you're doing! So are you in the same time zone as the Aussie gals?

pbstar--Thanks re: baby ducks! This one's presently trying to escape her box! She's eating and drinking quite a bit, though, and even pooped on my hand, which was disgusting! After all I've done for her, the nerve... lol... It WAS really gross, though! So are you still in the

issy-- lol... Playing hooky means taking the day off work, or calling in sick when you're not, and sometimes it could mean ditching class at school ( I never did anything like that!)... something along those lines. I'm praying nasty auntie flo stays long and far away for your Mother's day!

Oh, tina, you're so right! Thanks for that! Hope you had a great breakfast with DH!

AJC--Thanks for the sticky vibes and baby dust for the new thread! You're always really great about that!

Mel--Hope you're doing well, hun! Getting ready for the big O yet? Pray this is your month!

tempus--We must have been posting at the same time.... First of all, so sorry about your BFN and about your EDD anniversary... But I really do want to say I can see why you would feel like you're in a weird place. Sorry again, hun, hope you can manage to enjoy yourself today!

Default Happy Birthday Tempus!

Tempus: a big happy birthday to you. I can see why you are feeling like you are in a wierd place, its a bitter sweet day for you. Hang in there...i always thought i would be able to start to move on and heal once i passed the psychological barrier of my EDD, so i hope that works for you...hop you can enjoy your day, go out and do something that makes you feel special

Tempus - First of all please don't let the other meanings of today ruin your birthday. Second sorry about your anniversary and your BFN, it's my dream to be pg before my EDD comes up, but i'm running out of time fast (28/6) so i'm yet to get to that hurdle, so don't yet know how you are feeling. Please remember we are all here for you and thinking of you today.

Jen- sorry about the ducks - obviously the survivor feels at home, i'm lol about pooping in your hand.
    Issy - what a great mothers day present that would be - i was always hoping my youngest son would be born on mothers day but he refused to come out (was finally induced)

smilanatu - hope you catch that egg

to everyone else - there is just too many at the moment to do personals to all -

We've spent the morning digging holes for the piers for our extension. That's a game the whole family can play (the boys are not very happy at the moment). Twelve holes, half metre deep each (we filled a small truck with the dirt and concrete taken out). Builders should start by the end of next week. YAY. Can't wait until it's finished.

Default Tempus

Tempus - &

issy - hope you get a on Mother's Day. Good luck.

Mollycat - sounds like hard yakka - sounds really good though. Hope the rain stays away until your building is complete!

Guess what?!?! I got a + OPK today - ok not anywhere near as exciting as a + HPT but I have never got one before so I guess the midstream ones really do work for me. I can't tell you how many times I've worried that my hormones really are out of whack (despite reassurance from 2 x obs over the last 18mths that they're not). So this makes me feel happy. The test line on this opk is darker than the control line. WOO HOO!!!!! Just concerned we started to bd too early now?!?! I guess it should be ok because the problem is not quantity it's quality. The actually number of swimmers is higher than normal but just not as many strong swimmers. Oh, I could 'what if' all day - there is only one thing that will help and that's

Well off to do my housework now with Madonna....hmmmm or maybe Powderfinger.

Hugs and Babydust to all (again).

AJC - YAY for you - now just don't miss that egg with all your what if's. Hope all is good for you and DH's new diet works.

Sure hope that rain stays away - the builders offsider told me yesterday that every extension has to have its rain - i told him we've had enough and mine needs to be rain free (so hopefully no rain for the month of May) or at least until they finish the outside work.

When you're finished your housework you can come do mine. My playroom is full of dirty footprints after today. I only washed it on Thursday night. Gets washed Sunday arvo ready for Monday anyway.

Hi all,

Jen - thanks for clarifying what 'playing hooky' means. We call it wagging, bludging or pulli'n a sickie

Anyway, thankyou to everyone for the gl wishes. I hope there are a lot more bfp's this month for you all, im for everyone.

pbstar - I really hope your 'feelings' are right about me, and I sooooo hope that you get a bfp this month too....wouldnt it be great to go from cycle buddies to belly buddies

Anyway sorry again for not including personals, Im so buggered I can hardly see the screen.....very long day!!!

to all you lovely ladies

Issy

The other ducky passed away last night before I went to bed.... I don't know what happened, she ate and drank all day long, and cuddled up in my hair by my neck.... I guess there had to be something wrong with all of them to cause them all to pass away in 24 hours. It sure does bring back some unwelcome memories I really thought that one would be ok...

Oh Jen so sorry to hear about your ducky-I would be crushed. I'll be thinking of you!

Tempus~Hope you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Don't let things get you down-your BFP will come soon!

Issy~Looks like we are cycle buddies-hope we both get Mother's Day BFP's!!!

AJC~Glad you got a +OPK-now get to partying in the sack so you get a +HPT

AFM~Just waiting and waiting and waiting...Get the picture...But I am trying my best to stay relaxed and not get too obsessed-it's hard though!

MMTeacher

Jen - i am so so sorry to hear of the passing of the last duckling - yeah, that would have been extremely sad for you, poor love. take care, my dear.

tempus - just want to give u a huge hug hun. in the past, i have put so much emphasis on enjoying myself in my bday but in recent years i have been more reflective of my year and life and not too fussed on celebrations. It seems that your bday would have been a little like that - reflective bordering on the "weird". Plus the presence of very intense contradictary feelings of loss and what might have been coupled with feelings another year older, wiser .... all of that. I feel for you and pray that this new age means you will be very blessed. Thank you also for ur prayers - keep some for yourself.

mmteacher -
    issy -
    mollycat -
    AJC - :woot:
    emmylou -
    tina -
    mel A -

Big hugs and hello to every other lovely one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jen~Can you post the link for the TWW forum on baby belly? I can't find it...Not sure I will post there since I am trying not to obsess but wanted to at least see it! Thanks!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast