Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 08

AJC - meant to get back to you earlier. I used canesten while pg with DS and all was ok - used the cream, not oral tablet. I have found in recent days that things are not so lovely down there so suspecting i might have the same deal. So I'm just trying to have some yakult each day and see how that goes. Otherwise I'll have to get the canesten.

Hi to everyone and thanks everyone for being so lovely to me. I want to wish all the mums, mums-to-be and mums-in-waiting a happy mother's day - hope someone treats you nicely and/or you treat urself nicely!!

mmteacher.... CONGRATS...

Sorry haven't been in this thread lately...Ive been in hte tww...not long to go..hope this finds you all well and praying for lots of BFPS....

" Someday everything will make perfect sense. So for now, Laugh at all the confusion; Smile through the tears; And keep reminding yourself...Everything happens for a Reason.."

TAKE CARE ALL
    xxoxoxox

issy--So sorry to hear about AF, hun--one more silver lining: now you get to treat yourself with a drink of your choice for Mother's Day! ( I prefer strawberry daquiris, what's your preference?) You're such a champ for trying to find the positive out of a negative situation! And you're right, it's always there, sometimes you just have to search for it!

Abbey--Sorry AF showed for you, as well! You're right, it doesn't hurt any less, even when you have that inkling that it's not going to be! You can also pamper yourself with a ****tail of your choice on Mother's day!

AJC-- for your longer LP!

It's already Sunday in Australia, so for those of you that are lucky enough to live there:
    Happy Mother's Day !!!! Spoil yourselves and be spoiled by others--you all deserve it! I appreciate all of you and feel blessed that I've been given the gift of knowing all of you! Have a great day!

Morning ladies... back again! DF went with a friend and my DSD on his boat to the islands that are off the coast here. It's called Santa Cruz Island, where they have the world's largest sea cave. You can google it and they have a clip showing the entrance to this cave--it's huge, you can actually drive the boat into the cave--so you're going inside the island! Anyhow, that's where he's headed. There's no cell service out there, and they may have to end up camping on the boat tonight, since the Santa Barbara channel gets pretty rough, and he's only in a 14 ft. lake boat! We've taken it out on the ocean lot's of times, but never out that far. He's supposed to be back tomorrow morning around 8 for Mother's day (if he ends up having to stay the night). Hopefully the weather advisory doesn't change and they end up stuck out there in a small craft advisory! On good days people actually take kayaks out there, here's hoping it's a good day!

Had some much needed alone time last night with DF. While my FF chart shows that yesterday was the first of my forecasted O days (my forecasted days go through the 17th!), I'm pretty sure there's no way that's the case. AF only left 3 days ago! Last month I O'ed 12 days after AF, so I'm thinking my fertile days will begin on the 14th, and will probably O on the 17th. Too bad last night wasn't my fertile period or I wasn't O'ing, because we BD 5 times yesterday alone!!! OMG, does anyone have a wheelchair? It was nice, though, because I knew it wasn't an opportune time as far as being fertile, yet I completely enjoyed myself anyhow! No pressure, KWIM? Anyhow, if this is an indicator of how it's going to be, then maybe this will be my month for a BFP!! Ok, enough about me....

mmteacher--Still so very happy for you! I'm sending forth more

smilanatu--Ok, it's Saturday, no desk piled high.... how's it going, girl? Are you thinking that you caught that eggie yet?

plc--More for your bt's!!!! Have a great Mother's day, baby mama!

Just wanting to wish everyone a Happy Mothers Day

Issy - sorry about AF - I love how you find so many positives with every situation.
    Abbey - sorry about AF for you too.
    PLC - all the best with your blood test (i'm sure it will be great)

Jen - wheel chair on the way - OMG - save some energy for late in the week will you. Good on both of you, sometimes you just need to put TTC aside and spend some time looking after your relationship.

I got the sweetest message from a girlfriend of mine - wishing me a happy mothers day. She is a mum herself to 2 kids, and still has the thought to send someone else a lovely message.

AJC - hoping all goes well with you this month

Smilanatu - enjoy your weekend - you can worry about the paperwork on your desk on Monday.

Emmy-lou - that the TWW goes fast for you and you get great results at the end of it.

My abject apoolgies for not doing personal, but I just wanted to wish everybody a Happy and not to frustrating Mother's Day tomorrow.

Hi everyone - hope u r having a lovely day with ur nearest and dearest!

Jen - I AM SO JEALOUS!! I don't remember if I have ever done that - way to go!! Just leave some energy honey for the o-days !!

mollycat - how nice ur friend sent u that msg. Thanks for the tip - I want to do the same.

Hey everyone else!! I got so caught up with preparing lunch today for my family that i forgot to ring my GP for the hcg results. When i remembered they had already shut - so now have to wait til tomorrow. That's ok - it will be a great lesson in developing the chill factor.

Birthday Buddy...... Best wishes for tomorrow..... and happy mothers day!

See... I m still here... watching....

Hi ladies,

Happy mothers day! I hope everyone had a lovely day.

Jen - I enjoyed a lovely drop of Sauvignon blanc today....love strawberry Daiquiri's too though, great choice

I had a lovely day today. I enjoyed a perfect autumn day, 22 degrees and a clear blue sky. My family put on a wondeful picnic in the country side, overlooking rolling hills with splashes of red, orange, yellow and green, it truly was a riot of colours...nature was showing off with her very best autumn colours. Wine, cheese and fruit platters, a selection of the finest cold meats, freshly baked bread rolls, and of course, great company, I truly had the best mothers day ever. My son made me the most beautiful home made presents, and had a wonderful day rolling down hills and making 'leaf' angels in the fallen leaves. It was perfect in everyway.

to all you beautiful ladies in here.

Issy

issy--Only a drop? I'm hoping that was a figure of speech! Aside from the temp. being 22 degrees it sounds like you had such a lovely day, and what an ideal setting! Sounds like it was perfect!

Angel babies--Glad to see you're still lurking! Hope yours was a great Mother's day!

plc--No worries about the energy factor, DF has more than enough energy for the both of us! I'm so proud of you--you must finally be relaxing and enjoying being pg in order for you to forget to call about your bt results! Good girl! Hope you enjoyed your day, mama!

tempus--Hi, hun, hope your Mother's day was a great one! Oh, wait, you're here in my time zone, so I should be saying have a great Mother's day! (It's so confusing trying to remember where everyone lives and which time zone they're coming from!) Enjoy your day!

nickster and Canary--Hope you both enjoy your Mother's day!

I'm sure there's got to be more of us than that celebrating today, but I'm at a loss remembering where everyone lives! For anyone else celebrating Mother's day today, I truly hope you have a great one--lets all get spoiled today!

mollycat--Good morning cycle buddy! Hope you had a fabulous Mother's day! Just a few more days until your extension is done, you must be so excited!

mmteacher--I KNOW you're having a great Mother's day! You received the best gift of all! Relax and enjoy your day--you deserve to be spoiled!

Anthonysmom, smilanatu, --Happy Mother's day!!

Good Morning and Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommy and mommy-to-be's!

Emmy-Lou Thank you for your well wishes-I hope the TWW treats you kindly and you get a BFP at the end!

Issy and Abbey~Sorry to hear about the witch showing up-Hope next month will be your month! Issy your Mother's Day sounds like it was an absolutely beautiful day!

Jen~OMG 5 times in one day!!!! I have NEVER done that-wow you're my hero! Thank you for the sticky vibes and yes I was so happy to wake up this morning the proud mother of a little tiny bean...Hopefully a very sticky one!

Mollycat~Thank you for the well wishes and sticky vibes...I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!

EOE~Have a great day! I am having lunch with DH and some friends and then going to see the movie Iron Man!

MMTeacher

mmteacher--Took DS and his friends to see Iron Man yesterday! Hope you enjoy it, I thought it was pretty good! Hey, you need to change your ticker, girl!

Hey Jen~Great minds think alike!! I was changing it while you were typing! DH saw the movie on opening night with the guys and said it was so awesome that I have to go! I feel a little bummed to call our moms today and not tell them about my BFP, but DH and I have decided to wait until June 17th when we hear a heartbeat to tell them! It is going to be soooo hard to wait!

Talk to you soon!

MMTeacher (10 days of school left!!!!!!)

Good Morning to all -

Angel Babies - good to see you still lurking - how are you?

Jen - it's so exiting watching the extension coming together, we're having a quiet day today. No builders at all. They should be back in 7am tomorrow when the frame gets delivered, bet they'll have it up by the end of the day. They just move so fast. I'm in a funny mood, I know I have to take some time off when they move inside (just too dangerous with other people kids here) but don't really want to. I have a new family just started and another one due to start and don't want to inconvienence them, but that's just me. I should just enjoy the break every "holiday" I took last year had a sadness attached - first when our friend was killed and then when i m/c.

My mothers day was very quiet, spent with DH and sons, did a little retail therapy, although something didn't work out just right - i ended up buying a birthday present for my boys, eldest is in April, youngest in May, so I bought them a large present to share. I kept telling them it was "mothers day" not "sons day" but that's what it's all about.

To all those having Mothers Day today - Happy Mothers Day - enjoy your day

Hey there ladies!!

Bday buddy - you r never far from my thoughts - especially when there are 6 sleeps to go!!! Thanks for your good wishes and for watching over me and the thread in general. Hope ur doing ok - we all miss ya and hope to have u around again more regularly as soon as u feel to be.

mollycat - special hugs for you at this time and all the best with the renos!!

mmteacher - great to see u with ur ticker up sweet - hope ur keeping well.

issy - ur mother's day outing just sounds DEVINE - glad it was such a beautiful day for you.

Hello to everyone else - no less thought of than the ladies mentioned above and no less valued than the next lady.

Got my results this morning. Test was done at 4 days after the previous test and was hoping for around 3800 and the result was 4697 so i am pleased with that result. Just taking a day at a time but it is reassuring if nothing else that i am fine to this point. Starting to feel a little blah and generally pretty tired.

Take care and keep well.

plc - that's wonderful news. Thanks for reassurance about the canesten.

I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday with their mothers/grandmothers/children. We did the usual rounds with Mothers & Grandmothers. Felt a bit sad that I 'should' be a Mum too but tried really hard not to dwell on that.

Back into the working week Oh well at least the tww is going by quickly this cycle. Should know by weekend if af coming or pg. Not really sure but breasts have been quite sensitive today and yesterday - probably just the clomid. Learnt long ago not to read into things too much.

Babydust and Hugs to everyone ! ! !

Hello again everyone!

im on a different computer & it doesnt let me add any cool emoticons... im training someone to take over me as i am leaving this job end of next week! last minute decision after the m/c as i work in a ship building company & have to inhale a bit of the paint & thinner fumes everyday to get to my office... not good.

anyways! this is the last week of my tww... fingers crossed!

Thanks AJC & PLC1805 & JEN805 for your support! & all the ladies in this forum too of course!

Congrats to MMTEACHER!

CANARY: no i havent tried googling that yet! hehe... i will soon & will sure let you all know if i find anything interesting! but from everyone's feedback, i think it's just a figment of my imagination!

im trying not to get my hopes up, but i have been more thirsty lately! & funny feelings in my lower belly. sometimes tuggy feelings, somethimes sharp spikes... nothing in my belly though. will be looking out for implantation signs this week! *praying for miracles*

GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE & & HUGS & HUGS & CUDDLES TO ALL!

Smile A little inspiration

Hello all to all potential-mum's-to-be and CONGRATULATIONS to mmteacher

You may know after our 2nd recent MC, DH and I were thinking of doing IVF with PGD. If I was younger we would certainly give natural another go. But I figured IVF may help with picking the best quality embryo for the job. Now, after a lot of contemplation, we have opted to try naturally for a couple of months and then reconsider it.

I rang a wonderful genetic counciller whom DH and I met last year (she also knows a lot about MC's) and spoke to her about my fear that my egg quality is seriously waining. My two recent losses in the past six months have affected my belief that I can carry a healthy baby to term at my age (turning 38 this month). But she was SO encouraging. She said to have two MC's was not out of the realm of "normal" and that she regularly saw women my age that had the same experience and went on to have a normal pregnancy. She was convinced my eggs are not "all bad".

So I hope this gives you all a little hope. We deserve to get there!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast