Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006

smelly Guest

Hi ladies
    I visit this forum and read your messages much more often than I post my own. But just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you all this weekend...
    Smelly.

Sending a very Happy Mother's Day wish to you all. May we all be blessed with the children we want and would love to receive.

Hey all....

Just wanted to say I have missed you all and am wondering how I will ever catch up with all I have missed...

Anyway I have had an awful time with kids being absolutely feral of late and at times after different approaches to discipline, have been at a loss of what to do....
    even started today of all days fighting(DH t work)...So happy mother's day to me...

Jayne.. Well to add to your disappontment at "accident" and baby's born to drug addicts, my youngest son was born in respiratory distress and had to be flown by the NETS team to a bigger hospital. Well there were no beds in melboune at all, most were taken up in NICU by babies born addicted to drugs..so my poor baby had to be flown from country vic to RPA in Sydney, without his parents, due to fuel etc. Pilot said yes to melb but no to Sydney..so needless to say my DH flew to see our son the next night and I went the nextmorning..mind you both on commercial flight and me 3rd day post op after 4th caesar! So yes I am on your side anddo get a tad upset..
    I can't believe your DH spends so much timeaway from his family..mine works shift work, days and nights, and spends every spare moment he has with us..not here to try to make you feel bad at all...cause your the best but I am with you on this one too...he needs to realise you and kids come first, then time to himself later...where is your time to yourself??? I hope you guys can find a happy medium because someone is not happy at all and that's not fair, and you will only get more resentful as time goes on...hope i have made sense

Beccy..Hi Hon!! I have missed you and wondered how you have been going!! Hope ll is well
    Nola..Not sure if you are still lurking here or have bravely ventured onto the ark!! I, am so happy for you guys as I have already expressed, and am quietly confident this miracle will be the best thing since sliced bread Glad the bt results were great and levels have made a huge jump...I am here with you all the way!! Michelle,Michelle71,Shellstar,Smelly,Tanya,BecG and anyone else who I have forgotten to mention a huge HELLO from me.. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

Jan xx

I am now in the TWW and i am making sure we still dtd right up until cd28.

Hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day. All our little ~Angels~ where watching over us.

*TamaraP* Guest

Happy Mothers Day girls... hugs all around...

Michelle, Good luck with your tww. I pray that it will go as fast as a tww can and that you will be the next one to board the ark for the long haul.

Happy Mothers day to you all. Love and hugs Nola xx

*Beccy* Guest

Hi Jan
    Thankyou for missing me !!! lol. I am doing totally fine. No hitches, just cruising along. How are you going? Sorry to hear your children are being feral...mine too! 4yo DD constantly "tests" us...little monkey!

Michelle ~ I have every finger and toe crossed for you - and, I'll be checking in on your progress over the next couple of weeks!

Happy Mothers Day to everyone!
    Luv Beccy

Michelle, A very happy belated birthday wish to your sweet little man. I so hope that he had a wonderful day. xoxoxo

Thanks Nola.

Thanks Beccy and Nola for keeping everything crossed for me.

I've been trying to work out when i can test but i have two dates down when AF came as i had spotting for a few days and then full AF a few days after. I did OPK's this month which showed a strong line on Tuesday so maybe i should work from Thursday as O day.

*TamaraP* Guest

Hello girls "wave" thought I would come in and say hello.
    I am on holidays as of next week, so I may be able to pop in here a lot more during them to say hello.
    I hope everyone is well, and thinking heaps about all of you.

I hope everyone who is the TWW become the 8month wait!! Hugs to all...

xxoo

Hey Nola....

Loving the ticker!! You go girl!!

Jan xx

Yay on the new ticker Nola.

How are things going ?

Sorry Girls,

Just invading to say WHHOOOOHOOOO on your ticker Nola!!!

Fantastic! Makes me teary!

I have so much hope for you, and cannot wait to read how things are progressing!

HI Guys,

Just a really quick one cos I'm frantically packing for our holiday tomorrow. I swear, I have just packed Jessica's stuff into a MASSIVE suitcase that we are sharing and there was only enough room for my underwear to fit. I need to do some serious culling!! Packing to take a toddler away is more in-depth than I thought! LOL.

Jan - Thanks so much for your support. I was really going out on a limb saying what I said cos I really didn't want to offend anybody, but by the sounds of it, most of us think along the same lines. It's just NOT fair. I have heard of babies born to people we know who are born addicted to drugs and we didn't even know that their parents were users. It's disgusting. I'm a real stick in the mud. I wouldn't even let Jessica go to her Great-Grandmother's because she is a MAJOR chain smoker, her roof is yellow, her hands are stained and after visiting there for even 5 minutes we'd have to come home and wash our hair. I had childhood asthma and as Jessica had so many problems in her first few months, I didn't want to risk her getting asthma or something more serious from inhaling second-hand smoke. I had a massive barney with Alan's mum over it, but funny enough, the Great-Grandma has quit smoking now and has been that way for 6 months now. So YAY!

Nola - I'm LOVING the new ticker. How exciting. I have noticed a positive change in you (not meaning you were negative before), and I know that you know that this bub is a STICKER! Yay!

Michelle - Good luck with the TWW.

Tamara - How did the anniversary go?

Everybody else - I'm sorry if I've missed you, I WILL get online during my holiday to check who's announced a BFP!

Love Jayne

Hi There Girls,

Hope you all had a fantastic Mother's day, Dh decided we would go to Taronga Zoo for the day, it was lovely, tiring, but lovely to spent some quality family time.

Jayne, my sweet girl, im sorry that you are bit down over DH's antics at the moment, hopefully while you are gone he will realize just how much he misses having you both around and will spend a bit more time with you guys, I hope that you have a safe trip and make sure you do pop in and let us know how the trip is going. ENJOY!!!!

Nola, I have been patiently waiting to see a ticker appear, YAY for you, it looks great, ticking up, up, UP!!!!!

Michelle, I hope the tww flies by for you, is your dad & step mum still there?

Jan, Its lovely to "see" you, I hope the kiddies start to settle down for you soon, wow just noticed your signature, what a close gap between your last two boys, what a saint you must be to have 2 in the one year!!!!

Tamara, how's the break going sweet? are you finding it easy? i hope the stress is starting to lift a little for you, hope you have a nice relaxful week off.

Hi to Beccy, Meredith, Smelly, Kazz, Nic, Jess, Belinda, Tanya and anyone else that may be lurking that i have forgotten, HELLO and hope you are doing well.

Ok, here goes my rant, well im now on CD 18, we have BD'd everyday now since last sunday, i have had no ferning on the sailva thingy, my temps have been up down 36.4, 36.5, 36.4 etc, BUT have had EWCM for the past 5 days.:mad:
    I feel all those nights of BD, even nights that we both did not feel like doing it but did anyway were for all a total waste, as going by my temps i have not even o'd yet.
    last cycle i O'd on CD 12 , all i wanted yesterday morning for mothers day was to see a temp rise but NOOOO! so tonight there will be no bd'g i am giving up on this cycle,

Sorry girls, just had to let it out

Love to all
    Shell

Shell i am so sorry you think them nights of Bding was a waste of time. Maybe you are wrong and have caught that eggie. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you.
    My dad and step mum left saturday the house seems so quiet without them but it's nice just being us again.

Jayne have a lovely holiday.

thank you my loverlies. i did not update to upset any of you, not by any means. i just needed to perk myself up. thank you all for you love and support.

Michelle, i am doing well a little nausea in the avo's and my boobies are like lead balloons. But having everything crossed for you is making it all worth while.

Hello everyone,

Shell, I really hope you have managed to catch the eggie matey. As for those microscope thingys I hardly ever had any ferning, I ended up giving up on it in the end and just used opks.

Jan, it is so good to see you matey. How are you??

Michelle, good luck with the TWW matey. I really hope it ends in a BFP for you. *crossesfingers*

Jayne, I hope you have a lovely time away.

Tanya, how are you going??

Michelle71, I hope AF never arrived on Mothers Day for you. Actually I hope she doesn't arrive for a while.

Hi to everyone else. Hopefully we will see some more here soon.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast