Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006

kirsty Guest

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006

Welcome to May! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 23/05/2006

Member: B-J
    State: WA
    CD: 43
    My previous cycles: 28, then m/c, 28, 21, 28
    FF Link:
    Medication: I stayed on Blackmores pregnancy & b/feeding vitamins after m/c
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: 26/01/2006 @ 5weeks

Member: Belindaleen
    State: VIC
    CD: not sure as 1st month after mc and still waiting on AF
    My previous cycles: 28
    FF Link:
    Medication: none
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: 1 – 7 weeks 10/3/06

Member: JayneShirra
    State: WA (Waikiki, Perth)
    CD: Unsure!!!
    Previous Cycles: 48, m/c
    FF Link: None
    Medication: Vitamins
    Notes: D&C 6-Feb-06
    Angel Baby: Feb 06

Member: KristyM
    State: NSW
    CD: 43
    My previous cycles: 28,27,27,25, m/c
    FF Link:
    Medication: Folate
    Notes:
    Angel Baby: 10/04/06

Member: *Michelle*
    State: SA
    CD: 29
    My previous cycles: 28, 28, 28
    FF Link:
    Medication: none
    Notes: TTC Nov 2005
    Angel Babies: April/June 2004 & December 2005

Member: Mish
    State: QLD
    CD: Unsure!
    My previous cycles: m/c, 28, 30, 30, m/c, m/c
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit, Cardiprin
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: 13/7/05 9 weeks, 19/11/05 6 weeks, 07/01/06 7 weeks

Member: Nadia
    CD: 39
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication: Effexor XP
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: 20 December 2005 @ 11wks &14 April 2006 @ 7wks

Member: Pautiric (Nic)
    State: ACT
    CD:
    My Previous cycles: Ever changing
    FF Link: http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/89fe3
    Medication: Metformin, Elevit, progesterone pessaires
    Notes: 55 x Clomid, 2 x Puregon, 1 x natural... Laparoscopy on April 10th
    Angel Baby: 07/01/05 @ 14 weeks, 5 "early pregnancy failures"

Member: Shellstar76
    State: NSW
    CD: 26
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes: TTC #2 for 6months, Miscarried @ 11.5 weeks
    Angel baby:18-01-2006

Member: Smelly
    State: QLD
    CD: 38
    My previous cycles: good question! think the last one was 35
    FF Link: None
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: None
    Angel Baby: Feb 2006 @ 21wks

Member: Tambly
    CD:
    My previous cycles: m/c 07-05-06
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes: TTC for 14mths
    Angel Babies: m/c Apr 05; m/c 07-04-06

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 22
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

Hope everyone is having a nice evening and are very busy

I got my OPK's in the mail today and I decided to have a go... well it was the strongest +++ I have ever had!! lol... How long until the HCG clears away? Can I O with so much of it in my system?

Tanya

Good Evening Lovely Ladies

I had my weigh in and I have lost a further 0.3kg so that makes it a nice round fat even 5kg in 3 week. I'm pretty impressed!

Tanya - Not sure how long until the HCG drops off but I had a m/c on 31 Jan, d&c on 6 Feb and about 5 weeks later, no AF so I did 5 HPT's over 5 days and got BFP's every time so I went for blood tests cos I wasn't sure that I could be pg and my hcg was down to 7 (was 550 at d&c) and lo and behold the next day AF shows up. What a cow. I was sooooooo peeved. Not because I wasn't pg, well, kinda, but I felt like a doofus going for bloods and AF rocking up the next day! Typical.

Hope everybody is well! Talk tomorrow.

Jayne

Way to go Jayne on your weight loss. That is a great effort.
    Morning to everyone.

Hi all
    I thought I had lost BB 4eva... It wouldnt log in at all. I hd to go search it up thru internet explorer!!!
    O well, finally here, have nothing to report cos im not having any action, DH is still in argentina, Im 'Oing' now boohoo, by the time he gets back i should get AF. SOOOOOOOOO next month is def going to be my month... time is really running out now, so we have to make a huge effort.
    To all others that are in the 2ww So much good luck, and to those waiting to O go get the egg.
    Nola, how u doing... still so exciting..
    chow

Well hello there Chelle, Great to see that you found BB. Hope all is well with you and that things are moving nicely. Look forward to seeing you in the paml really soon.

Morning to everyone.

*TamaraP* Guest

Hello Girls!!! *Waves*

How is everyone going?? I am going pretty good. Relaxed a lot more, drinking and spending money to spruce this place up.
    Our anniversary is Sunday Week and I am actually really nervous Don't understand why, but I think its just... Ooo, I get to take out out top tier of our wedding cake yippee!!!

Talk soon girls... love you all..

P.S. Condoms are just the irrits!!

Good Morning Everybody

Tamara - Have fun on your anniversary! Lets hope that your DH has bought you something really extra special to celebrate! Something gold perhaps..... LOL can you tell I love jewellery myself?

Nola - Thanks man on the boost. I'm really into this weight loss thingy. I have also been to a baby store today and looked at jogging prams. I tried jogging with Jess' pram the other day and nearly rolled it. :eek:

Shell - Are you anywhere in the vicinity of the Wollongong area? I'll be there at the Rydges Hotel on Thu night til Friday. Was wondering if we could meet on Thursday afternoon perhaps? That's if you're free and able to get there of course.

Chelle66 - Glad to see you back online. Next month is your month!

Have a great day everybody!

Love Jayne

Jayne: I remember jogging with Samual one day in his pram and I did roll it. He just laughed but me I was a total basket case. I had to laugh when I read that. Good luck with the jogging pram. And continue with the fantastic effort of Weight loss, while I continue to weight Gain LOL.

LOL Nola - I made sure I jogged in an area where there was nobody around to point and laugh at my body parts jiggling and I got about 10 paces and the pram went into cardiac arrest. Jessica turned around and looked at me like 'how embarrassing mum'.
    Well, I'll cut you a deal, I'll get all trim and sexy while you do, only you'll be a sexy mumma and I'll just be overall sexy?

Jayne, woohoo on the weight loss matey. You are a true inspiration. I think I might have to look at doing WW. I have been wanting to do it for ages but keep putting it off.

Tanya, not sure how long it takes for your hcg levels to go down. Maybe you could be Oing now, I mean you were using a OPK and not HPTt?!

Chelle, yay you found us again. Good to see you back.

Hi to everyone else.

Hi There Girls,

Hope Thursday is treating you all well!!!!

Jayne, Im about 1 hour 20mins drive from wollongong, what a shame hey, would have loved to meet you, just could not contain hayleigh for that long in the car by myself, usually when we go on long trips Cameron drives and im free to keep her amused. hope you have a fantastic trip though, Oh and well done on the weight loss, thats heaps in just 3 weeks you are doing really well.

Chelle, so glad you found us, Bugger that you are O'g, maybe the month break will do you the world of good and you come back next cycle with a nice strong BFP!!!!

Tamara, Congratulations on your 1st wedding anniversary, the first is always special. hope you have a wondeful day and im with Jayne lots of gold would be nice, if thats what your into!

Nola, hehe lol at you gaining weight!!! We want to see you pack on kilo's preferably in the tummy region!!! any m/s yet???

Tanya, wow still strong +'s, I know that you will not O again until your hcg is 0, it all depends how long you were pregnant for, i was 11.5 weeks along and got AF 5 1/2 weeks after d&c, you may still be a couple of weeks off yet.

Well there is nothing to tell on my end, still BD'g everynight, but im a bit worried i have not O'd, using the microscope i only had partial ferning once 2 days ago and nothing since, had a little bit of EWCM, but nothing like last month and my temps are not looking the best either, that would be right the month i decide to DTD everynight its an anovulatory cycle:mad:
    oh well i will just have to wait and see what mother nature does now.

Have a great night.

Oh i see we are still missing a few like meredith & beccy, i know they have moved over, but still miss their faces around here, i hope they found there way here safely.

Shell

That's no drama Shell, I just thought I'd try. I am the same with Jessica in the car. Long trips and Jessica don't mix. Half an hour is about her max before she starts screaming. What a bugger though. Would have loved to play with your little Hayleigh.

Kazz - WW is really, really easy. I know that all diets must work if you stick to them, but for me WW just gels with me. I think it's the pure humiliation of having to stand on those scales week after week. & the $18.95 price tag that comes with it I suppose. WW doesn't actually elminate ANY foods, they just give you a daily limit of POINTS and you have to choose wisely and eat within that POINTS allowance every day. It teaches to make better decisions about what you put in your mouth. Last time I did it, I lost around 20kg and I did it to look good in my wedding dress and I was so happy on the day cos I wore a beautiful strapless gown.

Have a great night to everybody.

Hey isnt it always nice to laugh at other peoples misforturnes. hehehehehehehe

No Shell, no real m/s at this stage, Had another bt this morning and will have the results first thing tomorrow so will let you all know how i went.

Thanks to you all for thinking of me.

Dont worry I am going to pop in from time to time and bug you all until you are all over in the paml with me.

have a great evening.

*Beccy* Guest

Hi Everyone

Shell ~ thankyou for your kind words. I do miss you all terribly, but I also do understand how hard it is to see another pg (IYKWIM)!!
    I am doing really well, no problems whatsoevery, which is great this time round. I go for my next Ob app on 26 May. I will be about 15wks then and we should see alot more of "Whispy" (as Chantelle calls the baby) !! lol.

Jayne ~ my beautiful, happy soul-mate, how are ya honey? A BIG Congrats to your fantastic weight loss ...you should be very proud...weightloss is very hard! What is happening with your cycle. I try to browse this thread, but I have been a bit sick with a head cold and just haven't felt like getting online lately! Have you been for your holiday in Sydney yet? Sorry, I've lost track of my days!!!

Tamara ~ oooh, sounds like you're in for a wonderful anniversary! Lol at having the top layer of wedding cake...go for it!!!!

Tanya ~ sounds like busy bd'ing times in your household for the next few day! Good luck, see you over in PAML soon!!!

Michelle ~ How are you honey? What has been happening with you and your cycles sweetie?

Belindaleen ~ has AF arrived for you yet? What is going on?

Well...I sincerely hope that I haven't left anyone out! I hope you're all well, and I can't wait to see you over at PAML soon! It's starting to clear over there, there is a few babe's due to be born in the next month or two...so we're making sure there's plenty of room for you all in the ARK!!!

Love to all....take care.

Beccy

I hate to do this but I need to vent. My day sucked!!!! I got to work to find we had a positive measles exposure and I had to have bloods done to check immunity (because I am in the TWW we did a BHCG as well). As per the way my life currently is, it was a BFN on blood test so just waiting for AF to arrive on Mother's Day (as if the day this year could get any worse). It also means I have to get stabbed again tomorrow for immunisations (as well as having blood sucked today) and if they decide (because I am TTC) I need immunoglobulin then I get about 3 injections. What do I have to do to get pregnant!?!?!?! I am so over this.

I'm sorry - I have cried at work, on the way home and now. I just don't know what to do anymore. Do I take a break, continue on clomid, give up?? I am sure it is just a PMS moment that will pass but it gets harder each time AF arrives. Another month down, another months older, another month of failing to reach the most important goal of our life. How do you get up and brush yourself off month after month when you feel like such a failure??

The glass of red doesn't even help tonight ... and I guess the face will be a :eek: in the morning.

My apologies - there are just so few places where you can go to vent where those reading understand the frustration and the sadness at yet another *loss*

Michelle, Dont ever apologise for venting. That is what this forum is all about. sweety I know all to well the frusteration you are going thru right now, I just hold you in my prayers and hope with all that I can that you will be in the pg ark before you know it. My thoughts are with you and I send you mega ((((((HUGS))))) xx

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast