Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006

smelly Guest

Well, here's a BPF for you: I'm 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant!!

Here I was thinking I hadn't ovulated - no EWCM, no temp changes, nothing. I was sure this month was going to be a dud. Then, I got a faint positive on a HPT on Friday and a strong positive this morning. Have been to the Drs, but won't be able to get blood tests done until later in the week.

I'm trying to stay positive and confident, but in the back of mind am more than aware that we have a VERY long way to go until we have a baby home. I also feel a little bad for posting my news in here because I remember that pang I used to feel when I'd hear of other women announcing that they were pregnant. I hope I haven't upset anyone. It's just that we are going to do our best to keep this a secret for as long as possible - but I really needed to get it out and the women in this forum have been wonderful.
    Thank you for your support!

Smelly.

smelly Guest

woo-hoo! I just made it to "crawler" status - that was my 50th post.

Congratulations Smelly on your BFP

Sending you lots of

Maybe we will get some more BFP's in the next few weeks.

Jan: Always lovely to see you popping in. How are things going? Cant wait to update you on your cyber niece/nephew. Only another 3 weeks until I see my ob and man am i looking forward to that. I still continue to pinch myself to remind me that this really is not a dream.

Chelle: how are you sweet? I miss seeing you and hope that things are going well. Know that I think of you often and pray that things will come to you soon.

Jayne: what are we going to do with out you? I also hope that you have a wonderful time away. Rest assured that you will come back to annouce a BFP to us all.

SMELLY: CONGRATULATIONS what wonderful news. I am so happy for you and pray that you have a wonderful happy and healthy pg.

Oh Smelly, CONGRATULATIONS MATEY!!
    Wow, you have given me some hope, i feel like im having a dud cycle myself no temp changes and stuff, so thanks for the encouragement!!!

Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy!

*Beccy* Guest

Smelly ~ Congratulations Honey!!! Well done. I know what you mean about a long way to go...but celebrate it mate....It's a wonderful thing!!!!

Shell ~ thankyou so much for thinking of me...I really do appreciate it. I miss you all in here terribly. Praying that you can come over to PAML soon!!!

Beccy

Congratulations Smelly !!!
    Shell and Michelle - hoping to hear announcements from you guys very soon.

Jayne - hope you have a great time away. Enjoy every moment and sneakily, lets hope DH can't cope as man on his own! Just lay down strict instructions tat the house is NOT to look like a pigsty by the time you come back.

smelly Guest

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

You girls rock!

Smelly

yay smelly congrats hun i am really happy 4 u im sorry can i ask your name i used to get called smelly as a kid and it kinda makes me feel uncomfortable (you can make one up if u like and i will call u that ) YAY that is the best news i have heard all day im hoping you have a happy and healthy pregnancy !!!!

oh good news 4 me i dont think i will need to lurk around here anymore as jade has finally given the go ahead and feels likr we can try again ....NOW (pmsl)

all my best to everyone i will get back into this whole thing soon and catch up with whos who and where have a great night and best of luck

Congratutations Smelly. That is fantastic news. I hope you have a very H&H pg. Sending you truckloads of

Congrats Smelly!!!Hope you have a very happy and healthy pg...
    Oh Shell...Ummm well it was a miss print...there is actually nearly 3 years between my younger two...oops sorry for the confusion....

Hi to everyone else...

Jan xx

Woohoo - congratulations Smelly!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Kazz - AF stayed away for Mother's Day but arrived today Gotta love the regularity!! It was a difficult day but made easier by working with the *boys* (I work with a pro football team) who are less likely to recognise the day specifically but still take care of me in their own special way. It was a good distraction.

Hello to everyone else

kirsty Guest

Smelly what wonderful news for you. Wishing you a H&H loooooooooooong pg.

Hi Girls...

I have been ill... so I reading posts and typing really wasn't on my agenda. I have had an awful cold, that was accompanied by a headache, an earache and not much energy. I am feeling a lot better today, but am still feeling the effects!

Smelly... Congratulations on your BFP!! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!!

Michelle71, I am sorry AF arrived!! Your symptoms sounded so promising!

Yay for TTC again Faeriegirl. I need to discuss it with my DP too... I don't think he will argue now that things have settled down.

Shell, I hope you get your temp rise very soon! Then all those waiting spermies will have hopefully done their job. Do you got O cramps??

Well my bleeding/spotting has stopped completely!! I also did another opk yesterday and it was JUST positive, I could have said it was JUST negitive too... but I think my HCG will be gone soon (that is kinda sad ) but, hey, I can get on to other things then! I will test agian on friday and hopefull it is -- (that is if I have no EWCM).

Tanya

Michelle71 so soryy AF arrived.

Tanya hope everything worksout for you. All the best for when you test Friday.

Faeriegirl That's great news about TTC again.

Me not much going on just teh waiting game now. Not evensure what day i should test if at all. I got a dark line on the opk on Tuesday and Thursday i got a little bit of streaking just the one time when i went to the toilet. Not even sure how long my cycle will be as it went back to 31 days last month.

Michelle71, I am so sorry that the witch arrived, I know it is the last thing that you were hoping for. I hope that she doesnt linger for to long and that next cycle will be a much happier one.

Michelle: The tww is the worst. After all the fun of ttc (Bding) then we get put into this little box called "now just wait and see". I so hope that the tww will move as fast as a tww can possibly go and that at the end you will find that you were actually put into the "CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE GOING TO BE A MUMMY" box. Best of luck sweet, i am thinking of you.

Faeriegirl: Great news re: ttc again. I so hope that it will be a very short journey for you and your DH.

Tania: BOL with the POAS on Friday, Lets get some more BFP in this place.

Jayne: again I so hope that you have a wonderful time away, Bring us all back a wonderful surprise of you announcing a BFP to us all.

Kirsty: how are you going? I so think of you often and hope that things are moving a little smoother for you. Know that my heart felt thoughts are with you always.

Tamara: Hope you are well. So have you and DH put an actual time limit on the ttc break? I hope that it is not to long as I would love to see you in the ark before I deliver my miracle.

Chelle: as always sending you my love and a ((((((huge cyber hug)))))

Kazz: big hello to you, Great to hear that Declan is growing nicely. Send him a big hug from me and also a little tickle to Nicholas.

Jan: How are you going my friend? Hope that things are looking positive for you this month.

Well enough from me. Have a wonderful day and I will promise to pop in again soon.

Hi ladies,

I always read your threads but dont really post much - I just wanted to wish you all BFP's this month!!

Ive been a bit down these past few days.I had my nephews christening on mothers day and there were babies and preg bellies everywhere! I think what made it worse is that AF arrived on mothers day too! Im just feeling really crap and want to curl up at home and not see anyone for a while. DH and I are going away with some friends this weekend but htey are pg and I dont know if I can deal with it.

Its been 5 months since my angel but all of a sudden its become harder than ever for me.

Sorry gals, im just struggling with all of this atm and im sure you ladies will offer some kind words.

9/12/05 @ 7.5wks

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast