Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006

Morning everyone,

Michelle71, I am so sorry AF turned up. I will keep everything crossed for you that this cycle will bring you a BFP.

Tanya, you poor thing, I hope you start feeling better soon.

Lisa, :hugs: to you. i am so sorry you are feeling so down atm. Please remember if you ever need to vent we are all here for you.

Hi to everyone else will hopefully pop back later to see how you are all going.

Lisa you poor chooky I too was due for AF on Mother's Day but mine had the decency to wait until yesterday Even now nearly 7 months after Caitlyn I still have good and bad days. Vent away - as you may have seen, I had my vent last week so it is not only supported but expected

Lisa vent away all you like. Sending you lots of warm

It's hard when you see newborn babies and pg women. I think you see them more when you are hurting inside.

lisa l, Dont every apologise for venting, that is what this forum is all about. I am so sorry that you are feeling so down at the moment. I know just to well what you must be going thru. I hope and pray that you will get some comfort in this thread. I know that i have over the past 3 years and I know that the girls in here will help pick you up and put a smile back in your step. Best of luck.

thank you so much. I normally love being around babies and pg women I just think that getting AF on mothers day was a bit hard and given I would only be about 8wks from my EDD it was a bit tough.

I look forward to more ttc chatting after this af is over.. and Nola congrats to you my dear Ive been following your threads and I am praying for a h&h pg for you all the way.

You gals really are an inspiration.

kirsty Guest

Lisa I so hear you, AF came to visit last weekend as well (not a very nice mothers day prezzie at all!!), she really doesn't know when to back off at all.

We all have days that are hard to manage & it can take years before some things feel normal again. Don't be too hard on yourself & do whatever you need to do to get through these times

Kirsty ~ How are you doing ?

Hi Girls,

well just a Quick one from me today, been out visiting, yes another pregnant friend, well actually she is my best friend, so i kinda don't feel so bad around her for some reason, just excited!

Lisa, Please winge, winge, winge. god knows i have and had all the support i need to get through the tough times. Hope things work out for you and you announce a BFP real soon.

Michelle71, sorry AF showed up sweet, but atleast you were prepared for her arrival, now to look towards the next cycle, with lots of new hope.

Tanya, Sorry to hear that you have been so sick, but happy to hear that your bleeding has almost stopped. Now you can move on with TTC, with a nice fresh start.

Jess, Great news for you that you are TTC again, look forward to seeing a BFP form you in the not too distant future.

Jan, psml at the miss print, i thought you must have been a wonder woman, i was trying to work out that you must have fallen pregnant straight after you gave birth,

Big Hi to everyone else!
    Well im now leaving it in the hands of the gods, i don't think i have O'd though i did have ewcm, but now it is just creamy. but have had no temp rise and im on CD 20, so im at a total loss as to whats going on i will just now have to wait and see and im not even sure when AF will arrive as i don't think i have ever had an anovulatory cycle, well since i have been charting that is.

Hope you all have nice relaxful night.

kirsty Guest

Michelle I am doing ok most days. Some are still shockers & that is why DH & I took the time to go away by ourselves last weekend ~ missed James like mad but it did DH & I the world of good just to focus on ourselves & try to regain some of the good times that seem to have been forgotten a little of late.

But besides that I am madly waiting for the test results to come back ~ but it will be at least until the last week of June until I know all the results from those. Plus I only had the blood drawn yesterday morning (all 14 vials of it!!) & most of them have to be frozen & sent off to the labs ~ some in Perth & some in Ballarat & Melbourne. So it is a bit of a waiting game until they all come back to my OB. Then we go & see her for those results & she'll most likely write me a referral to the Fetal Medical Unit at the Royal Women's in Melbourne for an appt with their high risk pg unit. That is to get a game plan of monitoring etc for another pg. So pretty scary in my eyes but I'll do whatever it takes to try & have another little baby in my arms again fairly soon.

Emotionally I am glad we know now that we had a little boy, it allows me to put a name to my baby & to put some closure on it. It was absolute hell for me waiting to find out the sex of speckle, plus it was very hard to say to people "we don't know" when they asked if we had a boy or a girl.

I'm also feeling a little out of the loop here atm, finding it hard because we're not actually TTCing so haven't been in here as much as I should be, but I'll get there. I always keep an eye on things but don't always post.

But beside that I am madly trying to organise my house as settlement for our new property is the 26th of this month & I can't wait.

Sorry to turn it into a bit of a novel, but basically I am ok. How are things going with you?

Kirsty ~ That is good you and DH got away for the weekend it must have helped you both alot.

I really pray the next 6 weeks go quickly for you. That was a lot of blood they took from you. How did you feel at the time with them taking so much blood ?? I hate it when they take 3 lots not sure how i would feel if they took 14.

It must have helped an awful lot knowing speckle was a boy. The names that you have given him a lovely.

Moving house should help the weeks go quicker for you.

It must be hard coming into here when you are not TTC at the moment but you know we are always here for you no matter want and PLEASE don't feel out of the loop as we all love you so much.

I'm doing okay not sure what i am going to do if we are not pg this month. I guess if not another month of trying. I've told DH if I'm not pg by July i will go and talk to the doctor. It always seems that i fall pg the first month of coming off the pill m/c and then it takes months to fall pg again. I think that is what hurts the most is that i know i can fall pg without even really trying.
    I've done 15 opk's this month so i hope i am in with a chance the last one i did today has no faint line on it at all so i pray we havn't missed it this month.
    We should have DTD last night to cover CD days that we havn't done it on before but i was so tired and am starting to hate trying.
    What also didn't help was having my family here while i should have been Oing.

I bet you wish you never asked now how i was doing.

kirsty Guest

Not at all Michelle, after all that is why we are all here to support one another on this frustrating journey.

I was a bit wonky after they finished taking the blood as I had to fast as well (I made sure I had a choccie bar in my handbag for when I got back to the car!!) the nurse taking the blood wasn't even going to count them as she was getting the vials out of the trays!!

I have everything crossed for you that you get your BFP really soon & you don't have to wait too much longer for it.

Kirsty - you poor love. I empathise with the number of blood vials. I had that *lovely* blood work up after suffering a few miscarriages prior to Caitlyn. DH had 1 blood vial taken for the chromosome stuff but I had 12 :eek: You look at the number of vials and just hope they only have to stab you the once.

Shellstar - AF's arrival was easier this month cause I knew it was coming. No tears - I did them last week No tantys (much to DH relief - but the poor love got to deal with it last week anyway). Just in the preparatory phase for this months round of TTC. Pick yourself up and move on again. I have no idea how we do it but we do.

I did get some lovely news tonight. I have a friend currently O/S who developed choriocarcinoma after her first pregnancy (treated with chemotherapy) and has had failed attempts at IVF, peri-menopause, HRT etc etc since. She was reluctant to tell me after Caitlyn's birth and our loss but she is now 21 weeks pregnant and it is a boy. Her son (almost 6 now) is not impressed - he wanted a girl, but it is things like this that gives me hope that it can happen to me too (although I would prefer it to be in less than 6 years )

Well I should go and check on the 4 month old I am babysitting (non-parent paranoia). Have a lovely evening and (((hugs))) to all.

Hey Girls..
    Just popping in to wish everyone the best in their current journey..AF is due today but so far no show..I have had pains and am bloated and was sure for once she would be here on time,after 6 months of being all over the place since m/c..but maybe not. I never thought in amillion years that it could take 6 months or more because after the others I went back to 28 days straight away...

Lisa..I am glad you found us all..we are what you need right now. Never get upset for sharing with us. I Know how hard this must be for you...((((HUGS)))) to you, sweets..

Nola..How are you chicken?? BB's still sore and heavy? Any m/s to speak of??

Kirsty...I am glad you anf DH took time for just yourselves. You both need to lean on each other and come together through this tough time..I hope by spending time together it will enable you to remeber the good times together and why you fell in love, and be able to help each other heal..Know in your hearts there will be answers and as Nola has proved..Miracles do happen..

Kazz...Oh it seems like ages since you were here..miss your cheery posts... Glad Declan is good for you. What's he think of his big brother?? Bet he just loves him...

Shellstar...glad we sorted that out..lmao...imagine that!!I would be super mum...

Huge Huge hello to everyone else..
    Jan xx

Hi Ladies,

Well, here I am over in sunny Sydney and it's our first day and Jess is still asleep!!! typical. I'm busting to get out and go walking and explore abbotsford but she has other plans. she was an absolute angel on the flight over. Truly amazing. She actually fell asleep while we were taking off. she went to bed all by herself in her cot last night and has sleep quite well, She woke up once but I just told her Mummy's here and she went back to sleep.

Smelly - Congratulations on your BFP and don't feel bad about telling us. We're all here to support and help each other and I'm sure everybody is with me in saying that we're all thrilled for you! Honestly.

Michelle - I really hope you have O'd and all that por star work hasn't been in vain! LOL.

Nola - How are you my little calculator?

To everybody else - huge waves, I am thinking of you. I'll catch up with you all soon. It's quite hard to type when I have my gf's cat following the text and I'm typing 'blind' atm!!! LOL.

Jayne xox

Eeeep! I forgot about our chat - it's on TONIGHT.

Details here

*Beccy* Guest

Hi Everyone
    Just checking in on you all!

Sorry to hear of all the AF's that seem to be coming at once this month....just think, you'll all board the ark together next month!!! lol.

Jayne ~ glad that Jessica was an angel on the flight for you! Have a great holiday and keep us up-to-date with your shopping and fun!!!

Jan ~ How are you honey? Ohhh, you never know...it's right on AF time for you and nothing yet! All my fingers & toes are crossed for you!

Well, that's all...just poking my head in to say Hi!

Luv Beccy

OH Jan, Hun, I have absolutely everything crossed for you.
    Good Luck.

Jayne: the calculator is still ticking. Thanks.

Still have the sore Boobies and still feeling a little nausea around 3ish which is around now.

I so hope you guys dont mind me popping my head in hear. If I become a pain just kick me out.

NIC: I havent heard much of you, I hope that you are doing ok. Pop in and let us know.

Nola - I can't speak for the others but please keep popping in. You are a sign of hope that dreams can come true and the inspiration to continue on this difficult journey.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast