Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006

I agree with you Michelle71, Nola should keep popping in here.

OOH bumma, just lost all my post. damn blast.
    Smelly congrats to you, way to go
    Nola, dont you dare go anywhere just yet thankyou very much... it wont be the same if you go, your our inspiration at the moment..
    Me no new, no hubby, cant wait for his return, I miss him so, and yes im hoping a break is a good thing too.
    anyway im having loads of trouble with finding this site all the time, how do you girls get on??? We used to have the watch this topic, and then emails wd tell us when there were replys, now there isnt this option!! what do you guys do...help..
    anyway bed time. goodluck to all out there who are in the dreaded 2ww..love to all

you can subscribe to threads still chelle.....click on user profile and got to edit options....in there is a bit about notifcation on posts you can have several diff settings like instant email, once a day etc......HTH
    cheers

Fairymum Guest

Red face

Hi there
    Hoping I can join in and hopefully offer as well as receive support. I have had two miscarriages in the past 8 months or so. The most recent was 2 months ago... We are back to ttc and I would love to share the rollercoaster of it with some gals who understand... :-).
    I am struggling as many of you are with having so many pregnant friends (or with new babies) and relatives around at the minute However I also know that there are people in much worse situations than me so trying to keep positive.
    Anyhoo, hope I am doing this right! Let me know if I'm not! I'm loving all the little icons but have no idea how to insert them.
    PS I was on the babycentre.co.uk board for a while but found it so busy that it was hard to keep up (and i hardly every received responses).

Candi
    CD 13 (i think - cycle still unsettled after last mc)
    Aged 34, DP 31, beautiful DD nearly 5 (14/08/01)
    m/c Sept 05 (6wks) and Mar 06 (10wks)

OH Candi, I am so very sorry to hear of your losses. Please feel comforted that there are so many wonderful women in here that for sure can offer you love and support.

Make your self at home, but remember the stay here is not perminant and you will move on to the PAML (Pregnacy after Miscarriage/Loss) very soon.

You will always have your up days and your down days and yes we all understand, Vent away that is what this forum is for and believe me, No-one will say get over it or just move on it will happen.

Sweet, You will get so much support here. Welcome, even under the circumstances.

NOLA

Good morning to all, will pop back later and so some personals.

Have a great day xx

Candi so sorry to hear of yuur losses.

This is a wonderful site to find support and other girls that have been through the same as you.

We are here to support each other through the good days and the really BAD days.

I hope your TTC journey is a short one and you joins the girls in PAML really soon.

Smile

Firstly cograts to smelly, fantastic news for you, heres to a h&h pregnancy. Nice to meet you Candi, sorry its in these circumstances (IFYKWIM). You cant find a better place to come and chat and meet some lovely people here to listen and give advise. Hope everyone else is well and looking after yourselves. It makes such a difference i have noticed to take sometime for myself in all of this mess we call TTC.

Have taken some time off, went to Rye had a great time so have missed so much. In between times have gone to the naturopath, looks like i have naturally high levels of progesterone and low ones of estrogen (sorry about spelling), so therefore MC. Am on some foul tasting stuff called false unicorn root and some other spray. Hopefully it will balance out my system and we can get on with it!! Suprisingly i o'd a week after MC, weird huh. I think i must have O'd twice inbetween 1st and 2nd MC to actually fall prg. Better be off, got a job interview today, very excited. First time back in the work force as such for 17 months....... have a great day, to you all

Bel i hope the stuff you are taking works well for you and you have a BFP soon and a H&H pregnacy as well.

Not feeling to good today have a lot of feelings that i need to get out but i can't. I need to scream and shout.
    I'm sure i am going to get AF next week i just have this feeling in my heart this is not going to happen to us this month again.

I guess everyone is busy today

*Michelle* you poor love.

:throw_computer: While I wouldn't suggest throwing the computer have you considered hitting something??? (Not DH or someone else near and dear though). I hate that angry, tense, pent up feeling and punching something usually makes me feel a lot better. I lived in the gym the first few months after Caitlyn was born (and now I am just slack and lazy). Don't rule out a good result this month yet either.

I hope your day improved

Fairymum Guest

Default Reply to Michelle

Firstly thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Michelle, so sorry you have had a bad day! I know by the time you get this it will be tomorrow (iykwim!) but I hope you have started to feel a bit better.

I agree with the other Michelle (i think? - i am still getting the hang of this board!). I had an old gym membership gathering dust - and I actually used my two m/c's as an excuse not to go.... but after getting the OK from my GP, I have started going again. Just twice a week, but I find it is really helping with my frame of mind.

I am on CD14 now but I think I ovulated early..? I had a pap smear on CD12 and the doc said she could detect ovulatory cervical mucous (sorry if TMI !!). So I am kind of sort of in my 2ww.... I think...!

Anyone else doing the 2ww countdown? Also does anyone know how I make a signature block appear after my name so that I don't have to type out my details every time??
    Candi

Aged 34 DP 31 DD nearly 5
    M/C Sept 05 (6wks) and Mar 06 (10wks)

ooo rrrr, Michelle: Mood swings, feeling angry and frustrated. I am sure they are early signs of a pending BFP just around the corner. Hun, honestly i do hope that your day got better and that you have woken up this morning with a smile on your face. I am praying that you do get that long awaited BFP in then next few days. Have a fantastic weekend and I am sure to chat with you over it.

Hi girls... sorry you had no-one to talk to yesterday Michelle Esp when you are feeling so down. I had major mood swings early in pregnancy with my last 3, that is my first big sign!! I have everything crossed for you!

Welcome Candi. You can add info to your sig by going up to 'User profile' up on the top left of the screen.

I had a dream last night i was having an u/s and we could see quite clearly i was having a boy. I was so excited, but the baby was UGLY!! His eyes were clse together and he had pointed teeth and a skinny head! Hmmmm??
    The night before I had really weird dreams... I dreamp I was walking to find someone in a forest of frozen vegetables!!! LOL

Tanya

Thanks everyone i still feel the same things morning. I really wish i could take it all as a good sign but i can't as i felt like this last month as well. I guess it's that horrible TWW that does it to me.
    Well it's now a 1WW now all i have to do is hold off from POAS. I know for me it's not worth it until at least AF is late.
    I feel a little sick this morning but again i won't take that as a sign.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Oh Michelle - i want to throw you a huge trans- tasman hug!!! I hope that you aer doing ok sweets hang in there and try to keep smiling - thinking of you hun...

Awww Michelle!! The tww is tough huh? I hope the time flies from now. Did you decide when you were going to test?

I did an OPK today with FMU (wanted to detect HCG not LH) and it was --
    My CM is getting more plentiful and I am thinking I am gearing up for O. But I am sad... not sure why.... must be just one of those day... *shrugs*

Tanya

Thanks for the tip Tanya i still have some OPK's left.

I wonder if i could use one now......

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast