Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006

HI Guys,
    Michelle and Tanya, sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down. Hope the sun starts to shine and the day picks up for you.

Tanya was your line a faint line on your OPK and would you class it as a start to getting a BFP ????

I've not used my FMU and have also had a cuppa tea but i am sure i can see a faint line on my OPK. Now i know all my lines went to nothing on my opk as i used one a few days ago. OMG i'm so scared that i am going to be let down again.

Just an FYI - I used an OPK as a HPT and everytime have gotten an accurate result! Ialways got a visible + on OPKs while the HPTs were still asuper faint + so Michelle its quite possible!!! Im super excited.

Hi Everyone,

Been MIA the last few days due to problems with the computer.

*Michelle*, So sorry that you were all alone yesterday on your day of need, What type of OPK's are you using? i don't want to burst your bubble but i had faint + last month right up till AF arrived, thats with the ovunow brand of ebay, but for no matter what time of the month i always seem to have a faint line there, I so hope that this is positive news for you, just don't want you to go through what i went through last month, thinking it was a + and wasn't. I have everything crossed for you that its a

Candi, Welcome to our little (growing)group, i hope that you have caught the eggy this month and you wont have to hang around here too long, not that we don't want you here IYKWIM!!!

Tanya, I so hope you have much success with your BD fest that is coming up

Belinda, How are you going Petal? I hope that all the magic potions your are taking lead to a BFP in the near future!!!

Michelle71, Nola, Kazz, Tamara, Jayne, Smelly, Beccy, Meredith, Kirsty and anyone esle i may have forgotten, big HELLO's to you all and hope that all is well with your worlds!!

As for me today i finally had a temp rise this morning, im on CD 22, should be gearing up for AF in 6 days but instead i don't know where im headed, im not counting on anything this month as we gave it all we had this month, but i just did not O till really late this cycle, i don't know what the go with it is. so i think i will be haning around here for yet another month if you will have me!!! im just relieved to see a rise right now, i was worried something more sinnister was up, now i will look forward to a cover line!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Shell I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you that you get a lovely BFP in the next week or so.
    I won't trust the OPK's anyway i am using the ones from lullaby conceptions. When i fell pg in October and i didn't know and was tesing with OPK's in the November i was always getting + lines on my OPK but that was a different brand.

I've just testing with a HPT that says it should show up from 7 days after DTD which it has i think been that for us. I know sad i can't remember the last time we DTD.

Anna I am hoping your right but i won't get my hopes up too much.
    I hopefully will be seeing you and bump tomorrow when we meet at Kings park.

Michelle... when testing for HCG with an OPK the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control for it to be ++ (as with when testing for LH). But one thing you need to remember is that OPKs are not as sensitive as HPT's So for early pg testing you are better off using a HPT. I was just testing to see if the HCG has left or almost left my system. I think it is gone or pretty low now.

Tanya

Thanks Tanya. My OPK line was very faint and then i did a HPT and that came up BFN. It's still too early for me to test anyway.
    I'm just a bit of a sad case at the moment. I really need something to take my mind of this last week.

Well I am sure we'll do all we can to keep your mind sane

I am pretty sure my body is gearing up for O, I checked my CM again a little while ago and there was a little bit of EW in it... Fingers crossed I'm not waiting forever!!

Tanya

I wish you the very best of luck this month Tanya and i hope you are gearing up to O soon.

Hi all
    Thanks melbel, I should be able to keep up now!!! way too much for me to know where to start... but goodluck to one and all.
    Nothing to report here. AF due next week and since there been no action it will be all go for JUNE!!!! thats gunna be the month... haha
    chow dudes.bed time here...

Hello Everybody,
    Just a VERY quick post to say that I'm thinking of you all. I'm off to Luna Park today and we've been down to Wollongong for the night. Very sad leaving my uncle. I still haven't dried up from crying. Everytime we say goodbye we assume it's the last time we see him.
    Haven't done much shopping today. I have only bought myself one top. I've bought Jessica some maracas and a xylophone. She is being a very good girl, better than at home. Makes me think I should be on holidays 24/7!!!
    Massive hugs to you all and I'm thinking of you. I miss you all heaps!! LOL.
    Jayne

Jayne, Have a fab Day at Luna Park. It is just the MOST. Speak when you get back. Remember to take care.

Hi Girls

Michelle, how are you??

Jayne, have fun at launa park Sounds like Jess scored at shopping

I would have been 11weeks today. Just thinking about it brings a tear to my eye! Does it get any easier? Or does eevery week that passes cause you to think, "I would be 'this many' weeks today". And I don't even want to think about the edd... I think this is why I would prefer to be pregnant again than to dwell on the loss of this baby. I was really happy when I got up this morning, now I am so sad!! Oh the joys!
    I was telling a newly pregnant woman not to think badly of herself for falling pregnant so easily, while soem women have so much trouble. I did the same thing! Now I am kicking myself!I should have counted every blessing! Sorry now I am ranting!

Tanya

Tanya big higs.

You will still count how many weeks you would have been and your EDD will be hard but in time it does get easier. I found being pregnant with Alex took my mind of things but i never forgot.

I hope today ends up a happy one for you.

Jayne have a great time at Luna park.

Not much going on with me at the moment did another OPK test this morning and it only came up with one line. It wasn't my FMU as i was woken by Kimberley at 4.30 and now way was i going to pee in a cup that time of the morning and wait to see if a second line would come up. Not long to wait not till AF will be here.

Good Morning all,

Jayne, have Fun at luna park, i have not been there for years.

Michelle, I know its hard but patience is a virtue, won't be long and im sure we will be seing a BFP from you very soon!

Chelle, Hopefully AF arrives early so that you can get on with TTC for next cycle.

Tanya, I know what you are going through sweet, I have a couple of friends who are due around the same time i was and as i watch their tummies grow i realize that thats how far along i would have been, when the babes are born it will be tougher im sure.

Gee its really qiuet in here lately don't you think?
    My temp stayed risen today so i pretty much can safely say i O'd on Thursday, i should get a coverline tomorrow, so im pretty sure we out of the running this month, so hopefully Chelle, June will be both of our month's and we will move over to the ark together, oh and anybody else who is needing a change of scenery is quiet welcome to move with us!
    Well DH and I are going out for dinner tonight with some friends, looking forward to it, Hayleigh is staying with my mum, it will be nice to have some Husband & wife time instead of being mummy and daddy all the time, I love it i really do, but sometimes you forget the connection that brought you together in the first place.

Oh well have great weekend girls, check in again later if i get a chance.

Shell

Hello everyone,

Tanya, :hugs: you matey. I wish I could do something to take away all your pain. With time it does get easier, I think. You will always remember your little ~angel baby~ and he/she will always live in your heart forever. Early on there were days I used to think I would've been X amount of days pg and even now @ times I will think ~Matthew~ or my first ~angel baby~ would've been X months old. If that happens I do sometimes have a little cry and then I will be ok again. For me too I think it did help to get pg again (altho there is always this worry that it will happen again) but once you are over that certain milestone when you lost your ~angel~ and then hold you little healthy baby in your arms things d get easier. Well fr me it did anyway. Sorry I am probably ranting too much.

Candi, welcome. I am so sorry for your loss. i know you will recieve loads of support here as all the girls are so wonderful and supportive.

Michelle, :hugs: to you too matey. You know I am here for you if you ever need to talk. I am just a phone call away. I really hope AF stays away for you and you do get that much deserved BFP.

Jayne, have fun @ Luna Park today. Yay your temp has stayed up. Good luck with the now TWW matey. I really hope you will have some good news for us in a couple of weeks.

Hi to everyone else.I hope you all have a lovely Saturday.

*Beccy* Guest

Hi Everyone
    Just popping in to read posts and check on everyone!

Jayne ~ have a great day at Luna Park. I know what you mean about saying goodbye. Everything I go on hols to see my Gran and say goodlbye I'm a blubbering mess when we get back to the car. We never know if it's the last time we will see her. to you!!
    Good luck with the TWW honey.

Shell ~ good luck with the TWW now. Thanks for thinking of me. I am doing fine. Just cruising along.

Michelle ~ I hope the AF stays away for you!

Sorry for no big personals today..having a massive cleaning day and I gotta keep going or I'll just stop completely...lol. Welcome to the newbies and good luck to all those waiting to test soon!!!

Luv Beccy
    Last edited by *Beccy*; May 20th, 2006 at 12:36 PM.

Well i think AF is hinting she will be coming next week i have had a little bit of spotting today

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast