Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006

Oh Michelle I so hope that the spotting is just an implant.

But if not please know that I am praying for you to recieve the biggest BFP next cycle. Thinking of you sweety.

Thank you Nola.

I'm not holding out much hope it is a implant bleed if it is it's taken a long time to implant from when we last dtd.

kirsty Guest

Fingers crossed that it is just implantation bleeding for you Michelle

Michelle, It is perfect timing for an implantation bleed!You say you think O was last thursday... that is only 9 days! Don't give up yet.

Tanya

If my opk was right i got the dark line Tuesday which means you O 24-48 hours later so that makes Thursday. That is if i have worked it out right.

I'll try and stay hopefully.

Ok, so you are 9-10 dpo.... yep still perfect timing for an implantation bleed

Tanya

Hi ladies

This is the first time I have been in here since the forum was revamped... been distancing myself a bit... I have to say that the bellies on the forum list look like breasts...

Nothing much happening on my end... had a natural cycle after my laparoscopy, BFP for a few days and of course AF arrived...

Back on Puregon now, first scan on Monday morning and I had my first accupuncture appointment this morning... not sure how I felt about that but I will keep trying.

Nola - As I said, I have not been here for a while, just wanted to say that I was so happy to see your ticker

Michelle, hopefully it was an implantation bleed matey. *crosses fingers*

Nic, its so good to see you back. I hope evrything goes well with your u/s on Monday.

Good Morning Lovely Ladies,

Michelle - I'm so hoping you're having an implantation bleed,the numbers do add up.

Kazz - I didn't O this month, so no TWW for me. Not to worry, I enjoyed my glass of wine last night! LOL.

Pautiric - Good luck with your upcoming appointments, so glad you've found us again.

Nola - How are you my little bundle of happiness? How is that little Samual? I bet you wake up each morning with a smug little smile on your face you clever thing! I think you've got a girl, that's my gut feeling.....

Beccy - How are you going? Man your ticker is whooshing past so fast! Lets hope the labour whooshes past too!!!

Shell - How are you possum? I hope you're feeling more positive after your letdown last week. Just remember I'm here with ya and we can do it together next month. *Yay, she's thinking* LOL.

Me - Well, as I was saying before I left Perth, I didn't ovulate, so I'm not counting my TWW at all. I have felt a bit sick and do have sore bb's but I'm sure that's just a change in environment and nothing to think about. I'm not even considering that I'm pg. It's purely impossible this month from my perspective. I haven't even thought about it to be perfectly honest. I'm so in love with Jessica. She has been a total sweetheart so far. Perfect angel on the flight and also the long train rides to Wollongong and so good in restaurants and the car and in the shops. I haven't really bought much, a top for me & then a shirt from Luna Park with Alan. She has been saying 'Loooooooonnnnnnnnaaaaaa', she loved it. I better go. Everybody is up now and it's ZOO DAY! Jessica's first time at a zoo and she is busting to see the elephants!!

Love Jayne

Hi all
    im with you shell on the June conception,i will be giving it everything I have got and more if I have too.Hmm March baby sound very cool, there is none in the family yet, I have 6 other siblings and my ma has 20 grandchildren, and not one in March... how cool wd that be!!! Oh so many of you are coming up to the big day where we wait with baited breath and so hope for the BFP, I so pray for all of you that it comes true.
    Jayne you just never know, our bodies are so weird at the best of times, so im so crossing my fingers for you sweetpea...jessica sounds like a real doll, she also sounds like she is having the time of her life
    How are you Nola, hope your feeling ok, and not to horribly sick...
    Kirsty how you doing,I hope things are going as best that they can be....
    Well my day has passed rather quickly, 3 more sleeps and DH is home, yah... Im so tired its not funny...its amazing what we do us woman... 6 weeks, 4 kids, just abit too long!!!and here i want 5...
    Well darhling woman, hope your day has been nice, and your week even better..love to all

hey all just popping in to sprinkle some baby dust around. Love to you all. xx

Awww Nola, Thanx lovely, Its so nice to see you being able to sprinkle us with dust!!!

Sorry girls no time for personals, very tired had a bad night with hayleigh, so im off to bed early, will tuck myself in ready to watch all about the trapped miners, thats if i make it that long without crashing.

See you all tomorrow

Fairymum Guest

Default Hi all

Just checking in after reading through the last couple of days posts. I am on CD 16 but am not monitoring my cycle or using OPK at the moment. It is my second cycle since my miscarriage in March. I don't think this is the month for us - although i have been v moody for no particular reason for the past week! However I went to see an ob/gyn for the first time last week and she was so lovely I decided that if (when!) I manage to carry full-term I would love for her to deliver the baby... Anyway, it will mean us getting private hospital cover which we don't currently have....AND (wait for it) there is a 12 month 'waiting period' -- so if I did get pg with the next 3 months, I wouldn't be able to use her anyway..!! Think I will join anyway, this way every time I get a BFN in the next two months I can always convince myself that it is for a reason!!
    Anyone else know much about private hospital cover and what is the general opinion on different birthing options (midwife v ob; public v private etc..?)
    Other than that, am just counting down now to AF - and the week preceding in which I will become a monster! Anyone else suffer from severe PMS??
    Thanks again girls for all the welcome messages

Hi All,

Gosh its been really quiet in here of late, Im so hoping that all of us get BFP's really soon and move over to where all the action is.

Jess, I decided to get private health, just before we started TTC with Hayleigh, not knowing that we would fall first go i thought that it would take me a few months, so it ended up with me stressing as to which hospital i would go to as my 12 month waiting period ended on the 4th October and i was due on the 16th, once i past the 4th i was so relieved cos if she decided to come early i was in trouble, it turned out she was late and did not come until the 22nd but my advice would be join up NOW if you are considering it, im with NIB and they have been really good.

*MIchelle* How are you doing petal? hope that you are feeling a bit brighter, how is the spotting going, has it stopped or had af arrived early?

Chelle, WOW Chelle, i don't know where i missed that you have 4 kids, good on you coping that long on your own, by the time you read this it will be only 2 sleeps to go!

Jayne, How was the Zoo, we went there last week, Miss Hayleigh was really excited to see the elephants too, very dissapointed when we said they were on a holiday ( they are still in quarantine apparently) What do you think of our beautiful city??? hope the rest of your holiday is going well for you.

Nic, Its really good to see you back again, hope the accupuncture gets a little easier for you.

Well no news from me, I finally got a cover line yesterday so atleast i know i O'd, im starting to think that i may have had and early loss last cycle as AF showed up on day 26 which never happens, it was very heavy from the word go, i did have a faint BFP and now did not O until CD 22 which could mean my levels were dropping until i O'd on Thursday, im just speculating but just seems weird to me, so now im 4 DPO and know that there will be no chance for a BFP for me this month so i need one (or 2 or 3) of you girls to get one to keep me going!!!

Have a great night!

Shell

Hey Shell - I am pooped! You're city is so damn hilly! The zoo, the city, every where there are hills. It's great to actually feel like you've done some exercise though. Perth is SOOOOOOOOOo flat! The zoo was awesome and yes, the elephants are still on vacation. I have just been into Darling Harbour and shopping in the city. I'm soooooooo busted when I get home. I spent $250 on hand bags. Oopsie daisy. I bought a truck load of clothes and two pairs of shoes. We went to the aquarium too. I love the seals, they are the BEST! I am turtle mad and was sad to only see one turtle.
    Lets hope that this is the month for you. I did think somethign wasn't quite right when you got af on day 26 and it was a disaster visit. Sorry cherub. Lets just move forward and concentrate on the 'now'! I will be trying hard this month, I haven't been doing my temp so I'm just waiting for AF and then I'll start again. I know I didn't O this month, so there are no chances for me either. Give miss hayleigh a huggle from aunty jayne.
    Love ME

Shell - I am doing okay no more spotting from Saturday and no sign of AF yet.

Jayne - OMG at spending $250 on hang bags but at least you are having a great time. I love going to the Zoo we have been to the one here twice already and i never get bored of walking round.

I'll be back later after i have been to the doctors

Michelle - Have I missed something somewhere to warrant a doctor's appointment? I'm a bit out the loop atm. BOL with whatever it is.
    Yep, I LOVED the zoo. I so loved watching the monkeys, probably because I'm a big monkey myself. LOL. We went to the Lindt Chocolate Cafe today and OMG how awesome is that place. I'm sure it was all fat-free. Positive in fact. NOTTT!!! Jess & I had waffles and a hot chocolate to share and I felt sick just looking at it. You get frothed milk and pure milk chocolate and mix them together to make your drink. OMG it was orgasmic!!! I bought my man a BIG box of Lindt chockies and some for Jess & I on the road! LOL. She is running on chocolates atm.
    LET ME KNOW ASAP about the Doctors! I'm excited!
    By the way, I have really sore boobs and some foods are making me gag. Weird hey? I don't think it's pg symptoms though, you know when you just feel it? I just don't think it's that. I think it's being in a strange environment, etc...
    Jayne

Never give up hope Jayne you never know.
    Yummy at going to the Lint Chocolate Cafe. I went to the cadbury's one when we lived in the UK and OMG it was yummy.

Not seeing the doctor about much just a quick check up and to talk about what to do next.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast