Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ November 2006 #3

*Kristee* Guest

Hi girls,
    Well AF is still here and hitting hard, i hope that means i won't get her again for a loooong time.
    Welcome to all the new girls...there is so many of us now and i wish none of us had to be here IYKWIM.
    Well i have been having a good cry and i mean bawling sessions lately...things just seem to be triggering me lately, i think its because my bi-polar is playing up a bit too but i am home alone everyday during the week until6 at the earliest at night and everything i watch on telly or even dvd's has either had miscarriages/late losses or pregnant women who don't really want to be.
    Don't they understand how lucky they are??? It makes me furious
    I was thinking just the other day (here we go thinking again LOL) how when i was really young that everytime i skipped the pill i may have fallen pregnant...oh if only i knew that it is this hard and for me harder to go full-term with a happy alive baby.
    Now i am just raving...
    Oh well.

Goodluck to you girls who are testing soon.

Catcha later.

I am back to cd 1 .. I really thought i was it this month. I had nausea (still do) tiredness(yup still there) but nope AF arrived right on schedule ..

morganj Guest

Aussienic and Kristee - sorry to hear that AF arrived!! I hope she doesn't hang around long and that it is her last visit for a very long time!!

Awww Nic sorry AF arrived

Kristee, I know the ppl you are talking about! And yep, it makes me a bit grumpy too! Good luck this cycle!

Welcome Julie, I am sorry to hear of your losses I hope you can jump on and off the wagon pretty quickly

Lisa, i hope your feelings are justified!! GL!!

Mako, sorry to hear your bt came back BFN!! hears hoping that BFP is just a few days away!

Belinda, hows the peace and quiet going?

Shan, how is your cycle going?

Lou, Happy birthday to Sam!! I am glad you have been busy... keeps ones mind off the tww at least

Well, CD 12 for me and a ++ OPK!! Oh my! That is the earliest ever!! I kind of knew I would get one today because yesterdays was quite dark! Wooohooo... bring on the tww (and lots of yummy gril foods)!!

Tanya

Talking Another newbie!

Hi All,
    I too have been watching this thread for a couple of months now - so thought it was time I joined!
    I had my m/c at almost 12 weeks back in Aug 06 & we have been trying again ever since!
    I am currently in the 2WW & like you all am hoping for a Xmas BFP to end the year on a high!
    It is such a tough thing that we are all going through - some days I think it is the most difficult thing in the world to fall pregnant & then it seems everyone you know is announcing BFP's. It is so easy for us to build this up in our minds as some big, almost impossible obstacle to overcome but I think sometimes we need to chill, take it easy & we will get our reward in the end!
    Anyway, enough already!

Welcome Mummto1 Sorry to hear of your loss But i hope you can get pg asap!! Or maybe even be pg now! That would be a bonus! I agree we do all get a bit obsessive about the whole ttc thing and bring ourselves down by thinking it will never happen, I am trying to chill this cycle, but it can be hard, esp with O imminent!!

Tanya

Morganj - I think it depends on your situation. Because I had a 'molar pregnancy' it was recommended by my Ob that the levels be monitored until they were low enough for us to ttc again.
    With my last m/c I did had a b/t and because it was a v. early one the levels dropped soooo fast! No D & C and levels went to -ive before I knew it. We could ttc right away, which was gr8. I hate the waiting now. Just pray we have success with the next preg now. Its always a nervous time for us girls here!

morganj Guest

Thanks hindonly!!

Mummto1 - welcome!! Sorry to hear of your loss!

Hi

Mummyto1, welcome. I'm sorry about your loss. Good luck with the tww and I hope you get a bfp really soon. Ikwym about bringing ourselves down at times. We need to think positive thoughts but some times it does get a bit much doesn't it.

Morganj, I'm sorry to hear about your loss to hun. Hang in there and I'm sure things will sort itself out soon.

Hindonly, How are you going sweet? I hope you are well.

Tanya, Good luck hun. I hope you catch that little eggie. Wishing you all the best and GO TEAM BLUE!!!!!!!

Aussienic and Kristee, sorry to here about af visting and I do hope she isn't too much of a pest. Wishing you both the very best for this cycle

Lou, Happy Birthday Sam. I hope you are all good.

Lisa, Shan, SusieT,Missy,KBowman,Amy, Hope, Cilmum, Lind, Spring Angel and anyone else I have missed, I hope you are all ok.

As for me not much is happening, nothing has changed.
    Hope you all have a lovely night.

Default OPK question?

I just wanted to check with you girls....I started using OPK's last cycle & the test line only ever got as dark as the control line-never darker! From your experiences is this a pretty good indication that I O'd? Also, I find I never have much EWCM & when I do it is usually a day or 2 before the OPK+. Has anyone else experienced this?

morganj Guest

Thanks Mako. Am certainly struggling with those awful thoughts this week!! Nearly eight weeks later and I'm feeling worse than I did four weeks ago - I just hope that it gets easier from here!!

Morning everyone....

Hello to the newbies that have joined in the last few days. I'm sorry to hear of your losses and really wish you didn't have to be here, but you're more than welcome to join our little group.

It's just a quickie this morning coz....

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW!!!!!!!

Yay...i saw an ad in yesterdays paper and sent off an email just after lunch yesterday to get some more info, and i reckon within 10 mins they had tracked down my phone number (this wasn't in the email) and we had a bit of a chat. She said that i sounded like someone that they would definately want to talk to. It would involve doing every second Saturday, which i said isn't really an issue, but was something i didn't want to do (work weekends - and i gave my reasons), but she said to email off my resume and have a think about it, talk it over with DH and let her know what we want to do. Anyway, i gave DH a call and he said to go for it, so i sent off my resume, gave her a call to tell her i would apply and she said that she had just got my email and would be in contact. She rang back about an hour or so later and asked me to come in today for a 'chat'.....i'm a bit excited. It's later on this arvo, so i'll let you all know how i go. OOOhhhh i hope i don't jinx myself because i'm getting excited....Wish me luck girls..xxx

morganj Guest

Good luck with the interview Shan!

Well I got a temp rise this morning so am hoping I O'd yesterday (had loads of cm so it would make sense)!! Finally!!!

Megan76 Guest

OK I officially cannot keep up in here anymore! I will still keep checking in on you all though!

I have my second scan tomorrow so i am nervous again! Had a big cry on sat night cos i was just fed up with all the stressing and worry, had the usual sob to DH of "I cant do this anymore!!!" I hope that doesn't sound selfish, i am just upset i am stripped of all the fun!!

Good luck everyone!!!!!!

Megan76 Guest

Shan - we were posting at the same time - GOOD LUCK WITH THE INTERVIEW!! I will cross everything like i do for the BFP'S!!!!!!

Best of Luck Shan!!! I'll be keeping it all crossed for you

Shan Good luck with your interview this afternoon. I hope all goes well for you.

Megan Wishing you all the best for your scan tomorrow. Be sure to let us know how it goes .

Morganj Well done on the temp rise today. I hope this means good things are waiting to happen for you this cycle. Remember you are not alone during this time and know that we are here for you. I still have my bad days. They are not all the time(thank goodness, I don't think dh would put up with me lol) but I certainly do have them. Anyway keep your chin up sweet

Hi to all you other lovely ladies, I hope you are having a great day.

morganj Guest

Thanks Mako!! You ladies in this forum are great. So understanding!!

Megan - all the best for tomorrow!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast