Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ November 2006 #2

kirsty Guest

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ November 2006 #2

Welcome to November! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]
    MistyFying

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 15/11/2006

Member: Amy (amym)
    State:SA
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication: Fefol for my iron levels and folate.
    Notes: TTC since Nov 05, decided to take a 6 month break after second m/c, started ttc'ing again in October.
    Angel Babies: Dec 05 @ 4 weeks and April 20th 06 @ 14 weeks

Member: LisaL
    State: VIC
    CD:
    Previous Cycles: 30, 30, 30
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: TTC July '05 - break after loss & TTC again since Feb '06
    Angel Baby: 9/12/05 at 7.5wks (ectopic)

Member: MissyKG
    State: Iowa
    CD: 10
    My previous cycles:41
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/169357/ttc.png
    Medication: Vitamins
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: Dawson-2weeks old-Complications from surgery(died 7-10-06)

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 27
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c, 29, 28, 27, 34, 26, 27
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

kirsty Guest

Hiya lovely ladies last thread is here

subbing and adding my details

Member: Nic (aussienic)
    State: QLD
    CD: 19
    My previous cycles: 17, 33, 36
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes: ttc since July 06 have year time frame then no more
    Angel Babies: Nov 01 & Sept 04

Kez - Really sorry to read about that horrible false +ive But glad you are feeling much better and you will get your BFP soon enough!

Lisa & The Chicken - Nearly time for the BD fest! I wish you every success for a BFP next month

Cilmum - I also get my OPKs from Ebay and have found them to work for me. Although I've heard that for some ladies they aren't any good for. You can only try I guess.

Shaz - Welcome I hope your stay here with us is short & sweet!

Mako - Fingers X'ed for you that this 2ww is the last before a BFP!!

Dream bub - All the best for you on your BFP quest! I too am -ive blood type and need to have Anti-D shots. I've never had any problems with them, just took it in the thigh like a good girl,lol.

Clare - I hope you're feeling better. I've had a few down moments myself as we all do! Worse Luck. It'll improve for us all and we'll eventually get what we want most. hugs to you.

Hope everyone else is well!

Me- I've been feeling queasy most days during the last 3. My apetite has dropped. Mainly at dinner time I find I'm not having anything at all! Night before last was a shocker my dd woke me just before 1am and I was still lying awake at past 4! Just couldn't sleep,even though I wanted to . So just lay there listening to the familiar sound of Dh snoring,lol. And its not like I can catch up through the day either...

Oh well. Back later! :-) have a great day ladies!

Hi Kirsty - Would you please add my details:-)

Member: Hindonly
    State: Qld
    CD: ?
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication: F/A
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: Sept03, Sept 05, May 06 & Sept 06

thanks

grrrr I am so cross at my self right now I had a huge post all ready to go and lost it now I am outta time, just wanted to send love to you all and say a huge thankyou.

*MWAH*

Congratulations Amy

Congratulations Amy . I think I have missed your announcement sorry.I hope you are well.

Hindonly, I hope you are feeling better soon. I hear you on dh's snoring.I have to put up with my dh's and my dear black lab (who shares our bed) both snoring. I think they have competitions who is the loudest lol.

Lisa and Lou, good luck with the bd fest.

Kez, How are you? Hope af is being as nice as possible to you.

Cilmum, good luck with the OPKs. Let me know how they go. I've never used anything like that b4.Hope you get a bfp soon.

Clare how are you?

Dream bub, how are you sweet? Hope you get a bfp really soon too.

Aussienic, Hope you are ok. Haven't seen you around for a while. Hope to see a bfp from you too soon.

Welcome Shaz, Good luck with the ttc and hope you get agrat big bfp soon too.

Oh wth bring on BFPs for everyone lol. What a great christmas pressie that would be for us all. Baby dust to all of us.

Hi Mako.. Yeh I have been in a a posting funk :/

Thankyou Michelle and Mako and again to all of you for your lovely wishes,

yesterday I was sitting here happily typing away with 3 windows of the ttc thread open as I was catching up and doing personels and I thought 'hmmm I have a few windows open I should close one' so I did and it was the one I had been writtig all of my post in grrr I was sooooo cross at my self LOL.

Lisa I hope AF is being a good girl and is gone or almost gone by now so you can get that bd'ing fest underway LOL,

Tanya I am so sorry to hear that you have been not to well at all, sounds like you have been through a bit lately and I am sorry for that, I hope that all is good now and that you are feeling well hugs to you hun.

Shan hehehe thanks for all the YAY's, and thats a bummer about the job, I always find its hard to get jobs at those places these days cause they always look for someone younger so that they can pay them less its just crapola and they shouldnt be able to do it but I guess its all about the $$$ these days. lol @ your temping I would be hopeless too as I just fall out of bed get Peiter organised and off to school and I am done so yeah I dont think I would ever remember either.

Kez I am so sorry sweets, but its great to hear you have a new posative outlook on everything I hope and pray that it does the trick for you hun.

Kirsty I hope it all comes to an end for you soon this all mist be so tuff and wearing on you atm, I wish you all the luck in the world for a great outlook, and am thinking of you babe.

hindonly that is all sounding very posative for you, hope this is your month

Clare I hope you are feeling better today, and that your thiroid sorts itself out quicksmart, my brother has probs with his and i know how much it can affect you health wise.

Lou so glad to hear the diet is going well, I hope you O this week and catch that little eggie.

Calimum I tested early too and got 2 very BFN results there was absolutely no sign of another line last time I tested before the bfp was on thursday last week and then I tested on monday and got a BFP so it is still very possible that you will get yours this month, good luck sweety.

Megan I think from memory I had alot of discharge like that with my DS and DD so try not to get to worried about it I am sure it is fine.

a big hello to hope and missy and anyone else I have not mentioned sorry but this thread is getting huge and its so hard to remember all the names etc.. although its been fairly quite in here this morning.

BBL love to you all
    Last edited by *Elle*; November 16th, 2006 at 11:42 AM.

Afternoon girls

Amy, I am feeling much better thanx Don't you just hate when you lose a HUGE post!! Grrr! Glad to see you came back for a catch up tho!

Mako, yes it would be a lovely Chrissy Pressy... and it would be nice to relax and not have to think about ttc!!

Hind... don't you hate those nights that sleep just doesn't come no matter how tired you are! Very annoying! Where in your cycle are you?

Not much happening here... just waiting for Af *sigh* ... I'd love it if she would stay away, that would be a fantastic suprise! HAHAHA!! Yeah right!

Tanya

You never know Tanya....stranger things have been happening in here lately.....Good luck and I hope she doesn't show her face for a very very long time (well only if your pg that is, coz if you aren't we want her here quick smart)....you know what i mean..xxx

Hi ya beautiful girls

Just a quick one - Mega thank you to you all for your thoughts and words mean so very much

Hope all the pregnant ladies are just wonderful

GL to all the ladies ttc at the moment

I am doing well new outlook at the moment, very short AF though????

Sending lots of and

mwaaahhhh
    xxxxx

Kez, if you have only had a short af, is it worth doing another hpt just in case?

Amy - thanks hun. I'm almost too scared to hope, iykwim. But I will be a strong little grasshopper & wait until Saturday & POAS then. Fingers, toes & eyelashes crossed!

Hello to everyone else - no time to do personals & I've forgotten who's up to where & what already! (Hey, fuzzy brain - maybe there's hope yet!! LOL)

mmmmwwwwaaa xxx

PS - thanks so much to all of you for being wonderful, understanding, supportive & friendly ladies

Sorry no personals tonight girlies. I've had major period painy feeling on and off all day today. Keep going to the loo and expecting to see blood. I did another HPT (i know they don't mean anything) as i needed some comfort and it came up instantly BUT... :eek:
    Thought I was handling my anxiety but am actually freaking out!! I hope this means bub is burrowing in hard. Who knows?? Just thought I'd share my little melt down with you. Maybe I should bug the PAML girls but I'm just not ready to leave you all yet. In need of some to all. xoxooxoxo

Hey Hope, same thing happened to me when I was 6 or 7 wks pg with my dd. I was so worried I went in to the hospital & they did a scan which showed a healthy little heartbeat going on. She's now 1. Superglue sticky vibes for you. xx

Hello!!!

Just wanted to pop in and spread lots and lots of and

Congratulations to those of you who have announced BFP's lately - I still pop in all the time to check on you girls but don't like to post too much!! We're looking forward to having a few more of you over in the PAML thread soon. Please pop over when you're ready!!

Lisa - Thanks for the little hello message the other day - I'm ALWAYS checking up on you and just know you're going to be announcing a BFP really, really soon.

Tanya - GL this cycle - GO TEAM BLUE!!

Shan - Hope all is going well.

Hope - Congrats - it's all sounding pretty good for you at the moment and we look forward to hearing from you in the PAML thread - everyone is sooo supportive!!

What happened to Kate - is she still around, I don't recall seeing a post from her recently?? I do hope all is going well Kate!!

Well take care everyone - whishing you all the very best and I'd love to see some of you over in the other thread really, really soon.

Take care.

Kelly xxx

Sorry I haven't checked in lately! I am leaving tomorrow for 3 days and I had to put in some extra time at work so things got a little hectic around here. Plus I have been really tired. I hope everyone is doing well! I know there are some of you ready to O so I hope you all make the BD fest fun and get your BFP really soon!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast