Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ November 2006 #3

Megan76 Guest

Shan i am DYING for you to test!! Can't believe you can hold off! PLEASE!!

Thanks for all the congrats on the scan everyone!!!

Smile

Afternoon ladies,

Hope everyone is fab :P

Shan- Wow your symptons sounds very very promising, are you excited? When do you think that you might test????

morganj - sweetie I am so sorry that you are feeling really down... I too don't understand why the FS won't see you this is something that you want more than anything why should you have to wait :evil: . I have a friend who fell pg in their 1st month of ttc, but was unable to with her second. She went to a FS and after a long 1.5 years is pg after seeing a FS !! So I would push with the FS (I am sure that you have) and demand that you want some help! :hugs:

Tanya - Babe my thoughts and hugs are with you on Sat, I am sure your little angel is watching over you xxxxxxxxxx

SusieT - he he he I had a busy weekend too

Bun- Sweetie hope are you doing well xxx

Lisa- How are you going??

Hope - When are you going for another scan??

Megan- Yay so so so happy for u hun xx

hindonly - TWW!!! May it go very quickly. I think that there are few of us in the TWW. We are all going to get BFP I just know it

aussienic - I just bought pre-seed for this cycle as I have been finding that I haven't had a lot CM, and its been great !! You can buy it from lullaby conceptions.

For me I am about to embark on the fab TWW! I have great feeling about this month for all ladies in here xx

I am off to Adelaide tmw to see Robbie Williams .... so excited

Big hello to anyone I may have missed Mwahhhh

Oh Kez....I'd kill to see Robbie. I'm spewing i didn't buy tickets when i had the chance, but back then we couldn't afford them and didn't know then that we would have moved house and DH got a job where we could DEFINATELY afford them....oh well...these things happen i guess. Hopefully they'll put out a DVD...lol

Megan and Kez - As for testing....don't know...but i'll let you know when i do. I'll see how i feel tomorrow....but do you think i should use FMU or wait until later in the arvo????

Shan - Oh, you should test! The first symptoms I got when pg was feeling really tired in the afternoons and really sore boobs! Oh, I so hope this is your month. If you buy a test today, then you can use FMU tomorrow, I reckon that's best.

morganj - what a pain. I am worried about going back to really long and unpredictable cycles too - it is such a pain when TTC. What a pain, the FS not seeing you, that's just stupid! I think it can be common not to O in the first cycle. I'm not sure if I did or not, as I wasn't temping.

Chepie - have fun at Robbie Williams! I wish I was going now too.

Good luck to everyone else, hope you have a great evening. I am going to get some gardening done after work and make the most of daylight saving!

Love Bun

Thanks Bun, i hope you're right. I've got a couple of tests in the cupboard, so i don't need to go out and buy any....hhhmmmm....maybe i should test in the morning.

kirsty Guest

Hiya lovely ladies time to lock this thread & new one is over here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678