Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #2

Well temp was down this morning Urgh, I am tired!

But anyway, we had a good day yesterday, what was morning tea turned into lunch and tea! Alecia was veeery happ with her ipod! Now for Emily's birthdat, with is 1 week away.

Tanya

Hello girlies,

Sorry have been MIA for a few days! We had a wedding on the weekend and my hubby was best man so we were flat out getting ready etc etc.. It was a great wedding, we got home at 3am!!

Tanya - ohhhh sweety I hope its your turn to board the ark this month! So when will you be testing again?? Alecia must have been rapt with her ipod! What are you getting for Emily?

Michelle - whooo hooo on those levels rising like they should be. Im so happy for you sweets, and its been a pleasure being here with you and it makes me so proud that you are officially pregnant!

Kez - oh sweety thats great news - thats what my dr told me too. So although we are one tube down, are chances of getting pg are not reduced that significantly. with my recent early pg loss, at least I know that my remaining tube is working which is a relief. I really hope you get that bfp soon sweety.

Hope - yay for Stella! You must be relieved? How are you going with ttc?? Where are you at in your cycle??

Megan - ewcm already!! wooo hoo, I hope you managed to get your dh doing the wild bd to catch that eggy. Praying that its 3rd time lucky for you and me both!

Sez - your scan is this week isnt it?? Good luck sweets, i hope you see your little bubba safely tucked in with a gorgeous hearbeat.

Princess - any further news?? Have you had any bt's?

Has anyone heard from Belle??

A big hello to everyone else

Me - well bleeding just stopped and im all clear to bd! We are starting tonight after we get back from a birthday. I also have to go and have a final bt to make sure my hcg levels have come back down to zero. Fingers crossed!

Have a great week ladies - hoping to see loads more bfp's before the week is out!!

Lisa

Don't get too excited for me Lisa, I am not feelin too positive! Urgh... I think I am over it!

Tanya

I dont think we will ever be too positive, not even when we get the bfp! Until im holding my baby in my arms, I will never be positive or confident about pregnancy or ttc. So I know what you mean.

I really do hope you get a nice suprise though!

Megan76 Guest

Lisa - i feel like you are so much more organised than me after your loss. I just spoke to my obst. over the phone after she got the blood test results and she didn't say anything about more blood tests or u/s or anything. I think my hcg was nearly back to normal by that early stage though. I hope i have done the right thing trying again so soon??? But i did get a positive opk yesterday so i guess things must be back in working order. Hope so anyway. It is all just so daunting and confusing and frustrating making decisions! I think i just don't ask enough questions!! I'm glad you are back into it tonight......i think we (and everyone else for that matter!) definately deserve a fatter than ever BFP this cycle! Thinking of you!

Hi everyone....hope you all had good weekends!!!

Megan - I got watching 'Crackerjack' on Friday night and completely lost track of time and before i knew it DH was home and here i was tucked up in bed (we're sleeping in the lounge room atm) watching my movie that i forgot all about his suprise. I'm kicking myself too coz i even had a shower, shaved my legs, put on some yummy Macadamia Nut body butter and everything....oh well, he got a BD that night and another on Saturday morning, so he shouldn't complain...hehehe

Lisa - Glad to here you are okay and that you had a great time at the wedding...i love weddings, but i've only been to family ones and have had to behave myself....i'm hanging for some friends of mine to tie the knot...hehe

Big hi to everyone else too....hope you're all good....

Well, I'm not sure if i mentioned it, but when AF arrived a few weeks ago, she ended up staying for 2 1/2 weeks (i know....tell me about it!!!). Anyway she disappeared last Tuesday, but now has decided to give me a bit of spotting - WTF - what is going on with me. It's all brownish, old blood (sorry if TMI) so not sure what is going on. Do you think it could be implantation???? I doubt it though, although the dates sort of add up...oh well, we'll wait and see...

Well i'm off to Sunbury first thing Wednesday morning, so my trust little PC is going to be getting packed up tomorrow so i'm going to be MIA for probably a week or so. Appartently i have to wait a few days after the phone is connected or something, so i'm going to miss you all terribly, but YAY i'll be in my new house. I'm hoping to see lots of BFP's when i come back online and for all those just starting new cycles, I have everything possible crossed for you..

Catch you soon...xxxxxxxxxx

SmallSquirrel Guest

Hi Girls,
    Hope you are all well,

Shan - AF for 2 1/2 weeks. Yuck! What is happening now!!! does not sound like much fun.

Megan - great news on the + opk. I hope this will be the month for you (and Lisa!)

Lisa - As I said to Megan - I hope this is your month too. Get busy!!

Tanya - How is the TWW treating you? Do I remember you saying you got a mobile phone online? Can I ask what it was and how much it cost? Mine is cactus and I need a new one. Go team blue!

Hope - I am glad to hear that Stella coped quite well with her op.

Kez - glad to hear that you are ready to jump abord the TTC train again. GL.

Hi to everyone I have missed.

Not much happening here. My first ob appt is on 1/11, and she will do a scan in her rooms. I CAN NOT WAIT. have been having twice weekly BT, but my DR has been away so I can not get the results! You think there would be a better system in place than that would'nt you? it is killing me.

Paige

Hi Megan76
    Thanks for the good luck wish. AF hasn't arrived yet "yay" and I hope she doesn't. I still haven't tested yet. Will probably wait until next week as I'm soooooo nervous. Oh and I hope you are able to walk lol. I hope you get a bfp this month.

Megan76 Guest

Mako -how many dpo are you now? you must be getting slightly excited? definately a nervous time though. this will be my first tww since my d & C in july so i sort of forget how bad it actually is!! P.S i can walk, we didn't go toooooooo overboard!!

Shan - i know you wont get this for a bit but good luck with the move!!

Paige - good luck with the blood test results, don't you just hate the wait!!

I just got another positive opk, so that's two days in a row! Surely something must be happening!! Back to the grind tonight!!!! I just hope my hormones aren't out of whack from the last m/c?? But i did get a negative opk on saturday. Who really knows!!

How you doin'?

Tanya-- Have you managed to resist the temptation to POAS again? Fingers crossed the temp dip doesn't mean squat! If you check out the chart gallery on FF I'm sure you'll find some that take a dip and still result in pg. Sorry if it's ruined your frist triphasic chart!

Kez-- Has AF left the building? Have you decided if you're going to chart or OPK this cycle? Give the staffys a belly scratch from me!

Lisa-- Sounds like you have a "busy" few weeks ahead! I hope DH can hack the pace!! I hope your hcg levels come back a big fat ZERO.

Megan-- Don't you just love a + OPK, those little buggers can be pretty hard to please. Sounds like shagfest '06 was at your place on the wknd- I'm sure DH wasn't too upset with you. As for your concerns re:TTC too early, I think you'd find we all feel like that- I know I do. All you can do is go with your instincts and hope for the best.

Paige-- That's INSANE that you can't get your results! Don't they know they're dealing with a CRAZY pregnant woman? Maybe you should let them know!! Did you say your scan date was 1/11? How excitement! I hope the time doesn't drag too much for you.

Mako-- Fingers crossed for you and your (hopefully) BFP!

Shan-- Hope your move goes as smoothly as a move can. Have fun setting up your new house!

As for me-- I think this is the last of AF for me today. I'll start POAS cd12. I didn't O until cd18 last cycle and AF arrived cd28/9 which is a little concerning as this could mean I have a prob with my luteal phase. My progest. levels came back at 41 nmol/L though so that's pretty much avergae I think. I have a ob./gyn appmnt 6/11. Don't know that I'll get any answers there either but it can't hurt. I just don't know what I'll do if IT happens again. Stelly is recovering way too well from her op. she is running, jumping and generally doing all the things that would give a vet a heart attack! Lucky for her she's so bloody cute!
    Sticky babydust to all!

Smile

Hello girls

Hope - yes AF has left da building!! I am going to chart I think, I am tempted to OPK but we have decided that we will bd every night for the next 4 weeks only because my cycles are all over the place. Big kisses to Stella
    Lisa - Babes how are you? Yay I am excited about ttc. I bet you are!!!
    Mako - Best of luck
    SmallSquirrel - thanx hun, GL to you too

Hope everyone is brilliant

Kez xx

Kez-- Holy b'ding batman! I think if you get through these next four weeks you should change your Log In name to S.S for Super Shagger!!! I think I read somewhere that every second day is pretty safe as sperm can live for up to 72 hours-- something comforting to think about on those nights when you're just too stuffed. Maybe you should give the OPKs a go-- I got some good ones from fertilitynaturopath.com, 50 for about $35 much cheaper than anything from the chemist or supermarket. Especially good if u you don't know when you'll O. They delivered pretty quick too.

Megan76 Guest

Kez - LOL that is out of control!!! Speaking of not being able to walk.......:eek:

Hope - good luck with the cycle, i know what you mean about not knowing what you'll do about IT happening again! But i guess we would just have to deal with it as we have done before....BUT we wont have to!!! Good xmas presents for all of us!!

Megan76 Guest

Oops Tanya - forgot to ask how the temp went this morning???

Thanx Megan, was down again... And i tested... BFN. I am really upset so I am going not going to do personals today

Good morning girls!

It sounds like you girls are putting me to shame with all this bding thats going on! I'm sure we're going to see LOTS of BFPs over the next few weeks!

Lisa, I hope the bd fest started in fine fashion for you last night! I am going to be positively DYING waiting through your cycle! Make sure you keep up the bd, I know you're going to be very busy at work with the election coming up. Still definitely keeping your seat warm.......

Tanya, how's the temp this morning? COME ON BLUE! Any imaginary symptoms yet?

Shan, yay on moving into the new house! That's fantastic. You'll have to give dh his pressie another time.....Yuck at af staying for over two weeks. I don't know what the spotting means, but I'm hoping like hell that it's something good for you sweetie!

Megan, yay for the positive OPKs! Keep on bding, cos a + means that you will O in the next 12-36 hours! And the egg can live for a little bit (forget how long, stupid pg brain!) so keep bding until you're sure that O is over. you've caught that eggie by now!

Hope, don't worry to much about your LP, they say that 10 days and over is absolutely fine. It's only under 10 days that you may have a problem. Good luck POAS this cycle. Both time I mean!!!!!! Stella sounds way cute, I hope she's not being too naughty! Have you had to sedate her? We had to do that with Em when she was fixed.

Kez, OMG, will you be able to walk?!!!!!!! I can't actually remember the last time I bd every night for four weeks! And I'd say that it won't be happening again in my lifetime! It is great that our bodies our so amazing isn't it? It always amazes me that our tube/s can do that. So no need to worry on your part, I'll just wish you luck for you BFP after the shag-fest!

I just stalked Belle's chart cos it's been so long since she posted. It looks like she's still charting but not temping IYKWIM. So hopefully having a little break will mean a BFP for her! Belle, if you're lurking, we're thinking of you!

As of today I am no longer working Tuesdays hooray! Am being lady of leisure today, just doing some washing and stuff. We've got our scan on Thursday at 1.30pm, so very excited, but a bit nervous too. Will log on later that day to let you know how I went. And next Tuesday I'm taking my friend who is doing IVF to her scan to see if she is ready for her EPU! Hopefully very exciting!

Hope you all have a great day! I'm always looking out for you guys, even if I don't post.

Love to all, Sez xoxo

Hi all- hope you don't me joining in.
    Tanya, sorry to hear the test didn't go how you wanted. I wish good luck & babydust to everyone. I'm starting to understand how nervewracking this time can be.
    I'm getting toward the ttc stage again, as my first period (is that what we call AF?) since by d&c has just finished. Just need DH in the same country!
    I've never used the OPK's but will buy a packet & test them out this mth. Reason being, DH is back from o/s in 5 wks, only for 1 mth break, then he goes again for 4 mths. We're in a tricky situation. Timing is cruicial & I know we'll be v disappointed if we don't have a successful test (is that called BFP/ BFN?) Sorry, still getting used to abbreviations!
    So when I see my Ob in 2 wks, I'm going to ask him about IUI, & whether it's something I can do during the mths DH is away. As I'm 36, I don't want to be wasting precious mths over the next 2 yrs while DH is o/s for work. Am hoping the Ob can help us out. Aside from this, we can only try when he's home.
    Wishing all you lovely ladies success.

I'm so sorry Tanya, I just missed your post. I'm still holding out hope for you. You never know........remember my crazy chart?!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast