Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Trying To Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #3

Hi

LisaL How are you? I've been keeping a fairly low profile the last few days as I have been feeling a bit down as it was my #2 angels edd on Tuesday. I'm feeling a bit better today though. Not much has been happening with me, just waiting to have b/t next wednesday and back to gyn/ob on the 20th. I'm not too sure if I'm in the tww yet or not as I don't know when or if I o'd. I will have to wait until Friday next week to get results of b/t so I'll know for sure then.
    I have my fingers crossed for you. Things sound possitive on your part.I hope you get the bfp that you deserve soon.

Jessikah I am so sorry about your losses. I hope you get a bfp really soon.

Tanya How's the boy diet going? I hope you are ok. I haven't seen you around for a while.

Megan How are you? has the bfp news sunk in yet? I'm sooooo happy for you.

I'm sending loads of to everyone here. I think we need it.

Hi to everyone I've missed. Hope you are all doing ok.

Default Testing en masse

Lisa (Missy and Kez)-- a mass test sounds good!? Nice to think that others are going through the same spectrum of emotions at the same time!! I have no indicators that I may be UTD but I"m only 5DPO. AF is due for me on Thursday (I think) so I could probably do Wed or Thur morning. I would so love this to be my month as I turn 30 very shortly (or rather twenty-ten, as I like to call it). BUT if it is not to be then lock up your liquor as I'll be able to party hard to celebrate!! I've decided that this next year is MY year, especially after the crap one I had this year- so as a result I'm not too depressed about "dirty thirty"!

Oh Mako – I am so sorry we didn’t know about Tuesday. I hope you had a special day and did something nice to remember your little angel. I was a total mess when the edd of my first angel came around. We released a balloon with a special poem written on it. I found that ttc after that has been much more relaxed. Sending you special hugs my sweet. Hopefully you get some answers from the bt’s.

Hope – your so funny! I really hope that we all have bfp’s before xmas, and I should be right to test wed or thurs next week (although I don’t know when I O’d). One of my bf’s was planning to have a big “dirty thirty” party and after two years of ttc she gave up and was planning other things. Well she got pg and instead of having a dirty thirty – she had a little bundle of joy just before her 30th and the only thing dirty at her party was the baby’s nappies :eek: I hope you get the bfp before the big twenty ten!

Wishing you gals a fab Thurday.

Lisa

Thanks everyone for yoour supportive words!

I do have a question for you all:-)
    Usually I would wait a cycle before attempting to ttc again but am now wondering how many of you have actually started to ttc right away?
    And was it a successful pregnancy?

Just curious thats all. I'm getting really impatient I s'pose!

Megan a huge congrats to you I'm sending loads of sticky vibes your way!

Lisa Im hoping that you get that BFP this mth too :-)

Mako- It is hard when our angels EDD comes around, and Im glad you are feeling better now as the days roll on, we all share your tears.

Jessikah - Sorry to see that you are here we all have the same thing in common unfortunately so you'll get loads of support. I know exactly what you mean by not knowing what to expect next time around:-(
    Sadly Im usually in the expecting mode now which is really horrible. Each time I get the BFP Im happy but worried about what might come

We just need to keep each other v.positive!

Can anyone tell me how I go about getting the angel avatars added for my signature?

Hindonly,

Hi sweety. You should be able to start ttc straightaway (im assuming you have stopped bleeding?) Well both Megan and I didnt wait a cycle, and now look she has a nice dark bfp. I dont see any reason to wait - unless you yourself dont feel ready.

Avatars (the pic beside your user name), are available to all Platinum members, If you are a Plat Member you can contact the mods for your avatar. As for the angels, you can do that yourself if you go to 'edit signature' in Quick Links. You can choose the little angel from the little icons and then write in details about your little angel.

MORE TWW MADNESS……..
    OMG girls, this is so freaky and probably totally insane, but I just went to the loo and while I was in there thought id check out my bbs to see if anything is ‘changing’ in that dept. Well… I had all these little white bits on and around my nppl :eek: it look like desiccated coconut (but smaller bits) scattered around my nppl and they disappear when you touch them....... What is that?? Please someone tell me.....

Lisa-- I've so got a visual of you looking at your bb's and just going "what the $%#@!!"
    Maybe they're getting bigger and starting to bust out of their seams??!! You are a crack up!! Get another hobby you crazy woman! (I should talk-- NOT!!)

Hope I know I need a new hobby - Im currently downloading recipes from the www for cakes that I can make while im at home next week, and for a few functions ive got coming up - so im trying to get the tww out of my head.. really I am

Oh and I got this feeling that af is going to come but i'll let it all mess with my head anyway.

Hi everyone,
    hope youre all feeling great.
    Yesterday was the 1st anniversary of my Two precious angel babys (twins) and i wanted to share what i did for there special day, lastnight. I baked 2 cakes, and played the same music that we played while we were pg. I had my 3 sisters and my nephew come over and we had a little celebration, after that I lit two big candles and put them in the nursery, we released 10 pink and 10 blue balloons with the words of a poem on. Lastnight i slept in the nursery and had the most comfortable sleep ever, the candles stopped burning 10 minutes before i left for work, and it has felt like my babys have been with me all day.

I hope your all doing ok.
    I still havent OV'ed yet but signs showing its very close.
    Best wishes and goodluck too everyone. try to think Positive thoughts

Oh Jess - that is absolutely beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. I know your angels were with you yesterday, as they will be forever.

Jessikah - Welcome to this group of ladies who'll you hoot with laughter with & shed tears with & join them on their journey through the TTC land. All of the ladies in here, past & present are just absolutely wonderful & I'm sure that you'll find success in here. I must add that your spelling is EXACTLY how I wanted my Jessica's name spelt, but DH is a bit of a stickler & won the battle!

Lisa - PMSL about your bb's girl! I could just picture you sitting on the loo & pulling your top open & having a great gander at yourself!!! LMAO!!! Maybe they have dandruff?? LOL, I have to stop, my face is hurting from laughing! If they look like coconut sprinkled on them maybe you can have DH try them out??? Boobie topping???

Love Jayne xox

Jess-- What a beautiful way to remember your babies! I'm glad it made you feel good as well!

OOHH Jayne!! That's a good one! Are you telling us though that Lisa has extra hairy bosoms!!!

Oh girls, you are so funny ! Jayne you are making me wet my pants, you're such a crack up! Boobie topping? Where did you pull that one from?!!! Poor Lisa, you must be regretting mentioning it! We now all have this great visual of you checking out your bbs and seeing them covered in BOOBIE TOPPING! I haven't heard of it before (the white spots), but you never know! My bbs are still yet to do anything except hurt! No ****ty mummy in this corner....yet!

I'm glad you're going to be around next week, but I have a question. On your ticker it says you will be testing in 5 days.......so why are we waiting until Wednesday or Thursday? I can't wait that long!!!!!!!! I hope that you see fit to test before then! Did you find some good cake recipes? I looove baking, it's my favourite form of cooking, I find it so relaxing. Let me know which ones turn out well!

Wishing for BFPs for everyone in here, hope you all have a good night!

Love Sez xoxo

Lisa - I'm sorry hun, you're probably dying of embarrassment now.

Megan76 Guest

Gee there's some crazy stuff going in here lately!

Lisa - those boobs sound hilarious.....it has to mean something, not quite sure what but pregnancy is a weird old thing!

Hidonly - I would just go for it in the TCC department. My ob. said it was fine and now i am UTD! Obviously i have my reservations and will see what happens but at least you know its possible. Hope you are feeling ok after your rough month.

Jessikah - definately brought tears to my eyes! I am glad your day was so special
    Mako - Glad you are feeling a bit better after a hard day and i hope you get some answers from your blood tests

Hope/Lisa/Kez/Missy - I think you should all have a synchronised mass pee next week and bring home 4 BFP's!!!!

Shan - how are you enjoying Sunbury???????

Well i visited the GP and she doesn't seem too concerned about the pains. She did an internal (the joys!) though and thought my uterus felt a bit enlarged or raised or something for my stage????? Didn't really understand, nor did i really want to know! Anyway had a BT to check out HCG levels and will get the results back tomorrow. OB wants to see me at 6 weeksish. What a long road.........thank god we are going away tomorrow!!

Sorry if i missed anyone, hope you all have a great night and Lisa let us know how DH liked your snowy bb's!!

Hi girls,

I am sitting here PMSL at my bbs story - Im oh so glad that it brought much needed laughs to this thread!! well the bb frosting is still there Might have to get dh to have a taste!! I promise to let you all know what he thinks!! hehehehee

Jayne - you are such a funny woman!! Pg is making you even funnier! How is your bubba going anyway.

Sez - oh drats I was hoping youd have a nice "rack" by now LOL! Dont worry when the milk comes you wont know what to do with them! I know I could test on Tues but I dont want to - but I suppose it all depends on what af does. Oh and bake fest starts next week, first on the list is a double layered choc cake, and im making a jam and walnut cake tomorrow night.

Hindonly - sweety did you manage to figure out how to create a signature? Sing out if you need some more help.

Megan - uterus being enlarged - whoo hoo that only means one thing, you are nicely pg! When do you get bt results?

Missy & Kez - what say you gals about the mass test??

Mako - hope your taking care of yourself, please let us know how your bt's go.

Hope you all have a great night, i'll be checking out the bbs and watching tv!

Lisa

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast