Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying To Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #3

PS Hope - hahaha at hairy bosoms, no hair just white little spots!! I might have to google it and get back to you all with a "technical" response

Lisa-- Thanx for sharing it really did give me a laugh- and I needed one too today! xo

everyone
    hope everyone is doing okay.
    I have to share, earlier today i thought my maybe baby wasnt working, so i went and got an opk, when i did the test it was -ve but there were 2 lines but one was faint, and then just forthe sake of it i tried the mabye baby again and.....ahhh partial ferning my DH has been away for 2 weeks but will be home late tommorrow night, so my body has been kind and waited!! im so excited, dreading the 2WW as im so anxious already, a little scared too. but bein pos.
    Hope your all getting good results.
    bring on the bubbas
    Jessikah

Lisa-You are so funny! The funny thing is I think that all of us have checked ourselves out at one point or another. I don't know if I've ever thought "What the [email protected]#%!", but there's always a first time for that too.

Mako-I hope you had a special day on Tues. Hope your blood tests go good.

Jessikah-I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get to hold a baby in your arms really soon.

Hope, Kez, & Lisa- I'm up for a mass test day so just let me know which one. I definitely have to say that doing the OPK did help my POAS addiction. Looking at a test with any 2 lines will excite me a little, although I'd love for it to be a pregnancy test. Like I said, I will be 11 DPO on Wed so I don't know if I'll be able to hold off any longer than that.

I hope everyone else is doing good. I think I'm finally getting up to speed with everyone.

Megan76 Guest

Jessikah - just a quick note, the maybe baby really didn't work for me, it was all over the place! i tended to fern all the time! just wanted to let you know cos i think the opk's are more reliabe....for me anyway! good luck!

Hi lovely ladies!

Iíve been MIA for a couple of days, so busy at work! But Iím pretty sure Iíve caught up with you all now

Lisa Ė LMAO at your coconut BBís!! Howís the heartburn going? I had heartburn even before I even had suspicions of being pg last time, so Iím hoping and praying itís the same for you!!

Megan Ė CONGRATS ON THE BFP! An enlarged uterus sounds like a really positive signÖsending you lots of sticky vibes!

Jessikah Ė Welcome to the group, I am only new too and have found all of these lovely ladies are so caring and supportive, hereís hoping that your stay here is short and sweet!

Missy / Kez / Lisa Ė Whenís the mass test gonna happen?? I canít wait, I have a really positive feeling that youíre all gonna be UTD!

Hindonly Ė As far as I know ttc straight away is fine, Iíve heard of lots of women doing that so go for it girl!

Me Ė Well as most of you know we are not officially ttc until next month, I have 7 days until af is due and then wait to O and then Iím joining the dreaded 2WW with you guys!

Sorry to anyone I missed and hope you have a great day.
    Take care
    Janine

Morning gals,

Janine - hello doll! Glad to see your still around. Cant wait for you join us in official ttc proceedings Well Im not feeling so confident today, the heartburn has settled and havent had any since yesterday morning, and now I feel normal pre af pain so I think the witch is well on her way!

So when is the mass test taking place gals???

Thanks for your replies re: when to ttc again.

If I had been further along there is no doubt I would've waited out a cycle but being that it was a v. early mc with no D&C needed thought that we should be okay to start right away. I feel more confident about it now though:-)

Lisa- thanks for that! I did work it out :-) Sept really sticks out as being unlucky for us doesn't it! Not a good mth at all. My father passed away in that month too and we were very close. It was such a horrible time and the year preceding it!

Its hard to lose someone you love including an unborn child...

Sorry everyone I'll come back later when I'm feeling a little better I think!

Megan76 Guest

Just a quick one - HCG levels are fine for my stage! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan - whoo hooo - congrats matey. Hope you can start feeling excited now!!

Hindonly - oh love I am so sorry you are feeling down. I am so sorry for the loss of your father, remember he is in heaven holding all of your angels tightly and watching over you. Sending you big hugs sweety

Me - think its all over - af pain kicking in now and also lower back pain. Well if she is coming she had better get here and get it over and done with!!

Hope your all having a great day!

Lisa

The Chicken Guest

Hello ladies, have also been missing in action for a few days. AF due on the weekend and so I couldn't help myself and did early HPT on Wed/Thurs. Both BFN!!! So I am feeling pretty down.

Megan - congratulations with your BFP! That's great news and even better about your HCG levels. My fingers are toes are crossed for you.

Lisa - hope AF doesn't come. I am soooooo over these symptoms. My bbs had settled down and then have come back with a vengeance. Not too sure if Metformin has changed AF symptoms????

Jessikah - Hi! I have been really moved hearing about your journey and hope your time TTC is short. Last year when I had my second M/C I tried straight away and fell preg immediately. Unfortunately I lost that one too.....I know for me that your desire to try again grows stronger and stronger, so if you feel you are ready then go for it. Maybe Baby has been too inconsistent with me. I also use OPT's and find these the best indicator. Good luck this month if you try.

Missy/Kez - Hope you both get BFP's next week? Any symptoms yet????

Janine - How are you going?

Hi to everyone else. Have a great weekend!

Lou (35) Dave (36) Sam (2)

Lisa- Don't give up hope yet- who knows what the pains could be?? They could be good news- I was a liitle crampy the first time I fell pg. I evewn had a little browny stuff and put a tampon in not thinking anything of it. I now know it was implantation pains and spotting-- so who knows, it may be the same with you
    Megan- Congrats on the HCG results! Hope it is reassuring for you.
    Hindonly/Janine-glad you are "officially" beginning the TTC journey. Hope you are not waiting too long for that BFP
    Jessikah- sounds like the weekend is "planned" for you and DH!!
    Lou- Bummer re: the BFN. It's hard not to get your hopes up isn't it? We just love to set ourselves up!!
    As for testing Missy/ Kez / Lisa- AF is due for me next Thursday so the earliest I could test is probably Wednesday and even that may be too early as I only have a 10-11 day LP. You guys should just test whenever it takes your fancy- don't wait if you don't have to.
    No indications that anything is going on for me anyway. On the up side I have my first ob./gyn appmnt on Monday arvo. I'm sure he won;t have any answers but I'm hoping he'll be able to keep an eye on me next time around. Happy Friday all!!

Hope - if Af doesnt show by then, I'll be happy to test with you on Thursday!

Lisa (Missy and Kez)- I really don't want to hold you back from testing. I'm not holding out much hope this cycle as I really don't have any symptoms at all. I can prob test Wednesday though as I'll be 10DPO then. Let me know how you feel-- it may be too much pressure for us all!! I officially hate this! I get so disheartened at times that my bod has just not done what it should do-- aaargh! It is hard to believe that this is such an enjoyable experience for some. xoxoxoxo

Hope - it is usually only enjoyed by those who have not had difficulty conceiving and those who have not had a loss. For the rest of us it is a torture we endure for the blessed outcome of the pregnancy we desire and the baby we dream of

I think we all get pretty anxious when we are ttc! It can be v. stressful no doubt hang in there Hope you'll get your BFP:-)

Lisa & Michelle- when you did decide to ttc right away how long did it take before you ovulated and how did you track it? Did you use Ov' test strips?
    Just curious - I dont want to miss it,lol.

Good luck Lisa with the testing

Smile

Hello everyone,

Wow I can't keep up!!

Lisa/missy/hope- I am thinking of testing next weekend (if I can hold out that long). I have been feeling sick for the last two days but is that too early??? Now and then I get crampy feelings so I then think no I can't be. My nipples are sore but thats about it! Hope - I know what you are saying about the wait and hating this .
    adkins_81- Can't wait till you can join us !!!!
    Megan - Yay so excited for you hun
    Lou- was it too early to to test? I hope that af hasn't arrived
    hindonly - GL on your tcc journey babe

Not much from me just got back from dance class and I am sore, not as young and flexiable anymore lol! Hope everyone is fab xxx

Hindonly - my first AF arrived 6 weeks after Caitlyn was born. I ovulated the next cycle as per *usual* with the normal fertile CM changes at the correct time and also ovulation pain. I started OPK's when I started the clomid again (more for progesterone issues - as my gynae said, you ovulate just not well ).

If you have any questions I am more than happy to answer them for you.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast