Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ September 2006

Hello, it's that crazy obsessed girl back again......I just tested with Discover and found a faint but definitely there line! YAY! I just don't think I can let myself believe it IYKWIM!

Yayaayayay Sez!!! Congratulations! Heaps and heaps of Stickies coming your way!!

Lisa... Oooerrrrrrrr... I hope AF hasn't showed up! Thursday seems so far away I hope you can jump back online and update us.... GL

Had a good w/e. We had a Party for Talk Like Pirate Day (which is actually today!)... so I got a little bit ****y eyed! First time in a veeerrry long time!
    AF Due on Saturday.... I wish it would hurry up so I can get on with it

TL

Tanya

CONGRATULATIONS SEZ!!!

A positive is definitely a positive, no matter how faint the line. Sounds like exactly what happened to me (only I got a BFN first) - a really faint line on the Sunday morning, then retested on Tuesday, just to make sure and got a darker line!!! It's definitely a BFP - how exciting!!!

Kelly xxxx

Miss Kitten Guest

Congrats Sez....couldn't wait hey? ....am thrilled for you.

Sorry girls, can't hang around - I'm so flat out today (already!). Just wanted to drop in and say hi.

Take care all,

Luv & hugs,

Kate x.

kirsty Guest

Woohoo Sez, congrats to you on your BFP

Morning Girls......

Sez....YAY...congratulations hun...a very well deserved BFP. GL and wishing you a H & H pregnancy....the best news i could here fist thing in the morning after not being on for a few days.

DH got a new job so we're heading back to Melbourne. He'll stay with family until we find a house and then i'll come down, so we've been busy packing the house and getting things organised for the big move...

Saturday was our angels 2nd EDD birthday, and i was okay. Shed a few tears with DH in the morning but kept busy with the packing and stuff, which helped out heaps. The last 2 years we've had really lazy days so i think i was thinging about it constantly and getting myself into a real state, so this year it was a lot easier...still hurts, no matter what, as you would all know, but i think from now on, it'll be jam packed days full of fun for our little one.

My gf also had a baby Sunday morning, so i've spent the last 2 days looking after her other two kids and spending lots a time at the hospital with them, which was lovely. Another perk of having the kids was that we actually went into the delivery room about an hour and a half after she gave birth so the kids could be the first to meet their little sister and i got a cuddle....the newest baby yet, so that was really nice to be able to share that with them....

AF still hasn't showed up for me yet, having lots and lots of creamy CM, really sore bb's and cramping on and off....keep doing HPT's, but still BFN....although i haven't done one in a week or so and that's been about how long the bb's have been killing me....maybe i should do another one, just in case...hhmmmm....knowing my luck it will be BFN again and a waste of a test....oh well...not much i can do about it hey!!!!

Okay girls....hopefully i'll be able to get on a bit more...but i just had to jump on and try and catch up before you girls really left me behind....love you all and i'm thinking of you always...

Oh yeah....hi to all you newbies....mwah...xxxxxxx

Hi Sez
    Congratulations, that is fantastic news. Wishing you all the best for the next 9 months.

Megan76 Guest

CONGRATULATIONS SEZ!
    The first BFP since I've been in here...well done (see you weren't loopy after all!)
    It is definately positive so enjoy it, can't wait to hear all the details in the next few weeks!! YAAAAAY!
    I have been a busy bee in the last few days! We had a new bedroom setting delivered and because DH is at work, and I'm holidays i was in charge! Needless to say the house is now covered in boxes and sticky tape and there is polystyrene (spelling??) stuck to everything including me! But it looks good!
    Sorry i am hopeless with the personals i am still getting to know everyone and i nearly have to take notes as i'm going to remember who says what! I will get there, but thanks everyone for the support and advice.
    Still no AF, just some very brief spotting, and i don't know whether to count that as af or not cos the ob. said my first one would be heavy after the D & C. But my temp dropped heaps so it seemed like it was coming. Honestly i am so confused and feel so helpless to do anything as it is all out of my control. The frustration! Does anyone have any clues as to where i might be in a cycle???
    Good work again Sez, and good luck to all of those growing little ones, and those (like me!) who are still trying!
    Love Megan

Hi my beautiful Bunch of Ladies,

How are we all? Just wanting to come in here and see how you are all going. Miss you all something crazy.
    Sorry for all those with AF, hopefully this is the last time she visits.
    Congrats to those with a bFp "Sez"
    Hope you catch that egg to those who are ovulating.
    And big hugs to those in the tww!
    But just between you and me, we are actually trying atm (yes again), just meaining letting nature take its course, am not temping or anything, and not using protection. But as long as i have it in my head that we are not "officially" trying until next year i wont go crazy with the tww and "O'ing" etc.
    Crazy things have been going on around here atm, but nothing i cant handle.

I just wanna quit my job and come back here, where I was happy, where everything seemed to be normal. Rick and i didnt stress as much as we do now, The only thing good about working is the money, but even then some weeks just havnt been worth it.

Ive gotten quite sick, with suspected whooping cough (but luckily enough didnt have it), but still am sick 4weeks later!! Work seems to have taken over my life at the moment and i cant seem to find the road to take me back, iykwim.

My urge to have a baby grows so much more each day, Rick and i had a d&m about marriage the other night, and what really got me was that, i was really against marriage before i got with him, he changed my mind about it, i grew to love that "one day" we are goin to be husband and wife, but his views hasnt changed at all, he doesnt want to be married, he says he isnt ready, if he aint ready for marriage how in the hell can he be ready for a baby?? I dont get it.....it really got to me......so much it even entered my head to pack my bags......but i didnt. Then on Saturday night at a party, Rick and i caught up with a few mates we havnt seem in a few yrs, there was a couple there engagaed, but they were not planning on actually getting married, they both settled that the engagement was enough of a committment, and when Rick and i spoke about it, I said to him "thats what i have been telling you for the last 12months, thats all im after is commitment, especially if we are going to have a family, I need to know you are committed to this relationship etc", and he was like oh ok then thats not so bad! and kissed me, I have no idea what that means im way to scared to bring it up again, this whole baby and marriage thing is getting to much for me most times lately. ANd living here is driving a wedge through everything, i litterely came so close to packing my bags and saying screw this im moving home with mum, cos i couldnt handle it. But things are on the mend slowly, as more plans are made.

Oh my gosh, talk about dribbiling crap, i guess its that i havnt spoken to anyone about this at all and knew you guys would understand.

Big hugs to you all, chat soon
    xxoo

OMG CONGRATULATIONS SEZ!!!!!

I am just so thrilled for you that is wonderful news, i hear you on the not wanting to celebrate to early but a line is a line my friend! Well done to you and your DH! And thanks for holding my hand next week for my scan!

Michelle, How are you going honey????

Lisa, How are you doing hope AF is still staying away and i am sending you loads and loads of ***sticky baby dust***

Shan, Im glad that your EDD birthday went as well as it could. I was thinking about you! Wow you are so lucky to be so involved with your girlfriends birth! That was so lovely but im sure that it was a hard thing to do with all that you have gone through.

Megan, Im not sure about your cycle but i was told that AF isnt officially started until its full flow. I hope that your body gets sorted soon.

Naomi, Great to see you back and i hope that everything gets sorted in your relationship very soon. I also hope that once thats done you get your BFP pronto!

Love Sarah xx

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

CONGRATULATIONS SEZ!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU COMING OVER TO PAML!!!

Tell me everything, what did DH say? Have you told your family? When are you going to see the Dr? What is your EDD going to be? Are you going to find out if you're having a girl or a boy?These are all questions that I MUST know!

Love Jayne

Talking

Wow congrats Sez that is truely wonderful

Thanks so much for your congrats everyone! Just seeing all your good wishes here makes it more real.

Jayne, dh is happy, but I think more nervous than me! Mind you, I did get some more comments about super-swimmers - men LOL! Haven't *officially* told anyone yet, but I did tell my mum about the m/s so she is convinced I'm pg, just haven't told her about the test yet. I will ring my Ob tomorrow to make an appt. Not sure when he'll want to see me. Last time it was quite early, before six weeks, but maybe not this time? All I know is that he will send me for an u/s @ 8 weeks. As far as I can tell, my EDD will be 01/06/07!!!!!! WOW! Don't know why but that's scary! Definitely not going to find out the sex! But we do already have our names chosen (except girl middle name). Do those answers satisfy?!!!!!!! Hope you are well today, are you *finding out*?

Lisa, how are you holding up hun? It's so stressful waiting, isn't it? I have everything possible crossed for you for Thursday. Biggest ever , can't wait to hear your news! Please come to PAML with me, I'll miss you if you don't...........

Tanya, really hope af shows up soon........maybe if we keep saying that she will! Good on you for enjoying yourself on Saturday!

Kelly, thanks for all your reassurance over the weekend. Can't wait to join you in PAML, don't think I will just yet though.

Kate, what's going on? Is thursday testing day or what? I am sending out so much baby dust for you and Lisa this week, it's not funny! Can't you smell it?!!!!!!!

Thanks Shan, I'm glad Saturday was okay for you hun. Where do you think you'll settle in Melb? I remember you saying it won't be too close to the city!!!!!! Your symptoms are sounding quite good. How late is af? When do you think you'll test? Best wishes sweets!

Thanks Megan, though some people may still class me as loopy! As far as I know, you should count your first day of *full flow* as CD1. Spotting does not count. Someone might like to correct me on that, but I'm pretty sure that's what they tell you on FF. Someone will let you know, there's a few girls on here who know more than they want to know about spotting! Do you know when you Od? I hear you on the frustration. I thought my cycle would never get back to normal after my d&c. It would appear that it didn't matter after all! I should have saved myself alot of stress LOL!

Sarah, can't wait to say hi to you in two threads! I hope you are going well and not too worried about next week.

Naomi, I don't think we've met so 'hi' and thanks for the congrats. I understand a little where you're coming from. Dh and I were together for six years before we got engaged and then got married 8 months later! Initially he just didn't want to get married, and then he did but thought I was too young. Mostly we just didn't dicuss it, and eventually it happened. I am now so glad we waited because (unfortunately!) I think he was right, I WAS very young. Once we were engaged he couldn't wait to get married, and is now so proud of his wedding ring! It really cracks me up, he's so sweet! But it's a real turnaround from a few years ago (not that we were ever unhappy, just didn't think we would get married IYKWIM?), so hang in there sweets, as long as you love each other and you are happy with Rick, it will all work out. Keep us updated

Belle, what's going on? Are those OPKs showing two lines yet? I might have to go and stalk your chart after this post LOL!

Thanks Kirsty, Michelle and Kez how are you guys going?

I want to say big big thanks to all of you lovely ladies in this thread who have kept me sane and laughing along this road! I would never wish to have a mc, but the upside is that I found all of you and now I can drag you all along to PAML with me when I'm ready to go! Please don't kick me out yet! I'm still way too nervous and scared, but at the same time, feeling quite positive about this pregnancy. So big to all of you and lots and lots of Babydust!

Belle, just checked out your chart. Try not to stress, I know it's hard. The bleeding will stop, and O day will come! I didn't O this cycle until about day 27! So although it's a long wait, it could well be worth it! for you honey.

YAY YOU SEZ!!!! How excitement!!
    I'm sure you'll be POAS until that line is as dark as dark BUT it doesn't matter because any line will do!!!! I'm so happy to hear your news and also glad to hear that you are feeling positive about this preg. The power of positive thinking is not something to be dismissed.
    Make sure you keep us all posted here-- would love to be joining you in the coming weeks! I have everything crossed for a STICKY one for you this time

Hello everybody,

Just quicly popping in to say hello and sprinkle lots of

Congratulations Sez on your BFP. I hope we some more BFPs in here soon.

Hi Everyone.

Hope all is well.

Sez - I'm still *buzzing* from your announcement this morning - it's the best news, we certainly needed another BFP in here. I'm sure we're going to see many, many more very soon. I'm also so glad you're feeling positive about this pg - I need to take some lessons from you in that department - I think I'm just completely mad now - it's been such a rollercoaster so far and am sure it's going to continue. I think as long as I get to 10wks and all is good, I'll feel so much better!!! We'll see. I'm so glad I'll have you to share this journey with - now we just need to get everyone else over to the PAML thread too!!!

Shan - I can't wait to hear from you again soon - everything is sounding soooo positive and I definitely think you should POAS again NOW!!!!! No pressure though - he he he he. Seriously though, I'm sure you'll be announcing your BFP in the next few days and look forward to reading about it!!!!

Lisa - How are you going?? I hope af hasn't arrived and wish you all the best for 'test' day!!!! It would be great to have another BFP to celebrate before the weekend. We're all here for you!!

Tanya - I'm not sure if I should be wishing af to arrive for you or not!!! I'm sure that one little blue spermie managed to get through and all is going to work out for you - guess we'll just have to wait it out - fun!!! Hang in there sweety and keep us updated!!

Megan - I completely understand how frustrated you are - I was in exactly the same boat - had heaps of spotting but never a full day of bleeding, so had no idea what was going on. Then one day, a normal af arrived out of the blue and next thing you know I'm POAS and getting a BFP - so hang in there sweety - it's really tough but it will be over before you know it!! We're all here for you too!!

Naomi - Hello?? I don't think we've 'offically' met!! I do wish you all the best for a speedy BFP and I'm sure all will work out with your relationship - they're hard work sometimes. GL with it all!

Hope - How are you going?? I hope all is well.

Kate - Hope all is going well - aren't you getting ready to test this week too?? I hope that nasty af stays away - we all need to move on over to PAML together, otherwise we'll miss you all far too much!

Everyone else - I'm so sorry but I'm just far too tired to go back any further and check where you're all at!!! I do think about you all all the time and hope we can get some more BFP's in here soon. Take care.

As for me - I'm alright. Still VERY up and down but generally feeling good and positive. Only one more week to go before the next scan now, which is Tuesday!!! I can't wait as I should amost be 8wks by then and my ob thinks that's when I lost the last baby (although we didn't discover it until 10wks). So if I get past the 8wk scan, I'll be feeling the tinyest - sp? - bit better. Hanging out to see that little heart beating away!!! Still no m/s, which is making me REALLY nervious still. Haven't even got sore/bigger bbs, which is really annoying!!!! I just want SOMETHING to make me feel like I'm pg and all is ok!!! My SIL is really, really sick and everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting it but they just don't understand what it's like and it's really getting to me. She's so down about it all and about being pg and all I want is that reasurance - it's completely mad. Not to worry, in a weeks time, I'll know a little more about where I'm at.

Talk to you all soon.

Kelly xxxx

Miss Kitten Guest

Morning all...

How is everyone today? I'm alright, just plodding along...lol

Yes, I should be testing tomorrow morning. I'm up to CD 36 which is a day longer than last month's cycle. I think it's going to be a BFN but who knows I could be wrong. I had a temp rise for the last two days and I just don't think it worked this month. The EWCM was all over the shop, no pains nothing...except for that one day I told you guys about with the metallic taste and a wave of nausea when I rolled over in the morning...other than that there has been nothing happening...it's crap! Oh well...

Our Anniversary went well, we went out for dinner to a French Restaurant in Balmain and I swear to god it was the BEST meal I have had in a long time. The food was divine and it was quite reasonably priced. Needless to say we BD'd live mental people that day *blushes*

I'm sorry I not going to do personal's - I'm soooo not good at them and I have brain strain I started this diet that my gf put me on (the naturopath) and I'm up to day 2 of that trying to get my head around everything...can you sense my frustration??? But so far so good.

Anyway, I hop eyou all have a fabulous day and I'll try to pop in a bit more regularly today.

Luv & hugs to you all,

Kate x.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast