Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ September 2006

Lisa and Belle, where are you my lovelies?

Kate, a temp rise is a GOOD thing! I think there's every chance you're pg! Can't wait to see your post tomorrow, you MUST post ASAP! I'm going to be around and about today, so make sure you pop in and tell me how you're feeling. It's just so hideous waiting, isn't it?

Lilylou, I just wanted to say thanks for checking in on me yesterday, that's so lovely of you. Even if you're not going to post, you must have an updated ticker so I can check your progress! And when you get that BFP you must post it immediately! Hope you're bding like mad...........

Kelly, when I say I'm positive about this pg, I mean I have a good gut feeling about it. I'm already a serial loo paper checker! And if I feel any wetness 'down there' my heart just sinks til I can check it out.

Thanks for the excitement and stickyvibes Hope, I'm sure it won't be long for you!

Well, I hardly feel sick at all today. Since about 4pm yesterday I've felt not too bad, and I'm trying not to get too stressed about that. I know it's very early so I'm not going to get too worried about lack of symptoms. I actually thought I might DIE from m/s yesterday morning so I guess maybe it's just giving me a day off! I still have that awful empty feeling in my stomach, yuck! Tested again with Fortel and Crystal Clear this morning, line on Fortel didn't come up for over 10 mins, and line on CC was very faint again. Was a bit worried about that so tested again with CC when I woke up properly about 45 mins ago. Line is still faint but definitely there, so I'm trying to relax a bit. I have to keep reminding myself that it's very early yet, at the most 11DPO. Dh is now very excited, thinks it's *cool* LOL!

Hope you're all having a great morning, will pop back in again today to check how everyone is

OMG Sez - WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! COngratulations sweety - Im so excited im going to p my pants!!! That is so wonderful - big hugs and happy dances to you my sweety, so tell me - how far / whats the edd?? OMG that is so wonderful!

Will catch up later for personals my sweets just wanted to say congrats to Sez!

PS - no af for me as yet, but tested again with a bfn!

SmallSquirrel Guest

Hi Girls,

Firstly, the most heartfelt congratulations to you Sez. Your news is wonderful. My Nausea was late in the day with Scanlon too.

Kirsty - Thanks for your suggestion. I hope you are in a really good headspace soon.

Kelly - Your DH sounds just like mine - Always busy and can not tolerate being idle. Its a blessing and a curse!

Megan - I know all about the green eyed monster after a m/c. My gf and I had due dates 2 days apart. After my m/c I could not see her for about 20 weeks. I saw her driving her car, and was in a flood of tears, and this was weeks later. I was really hard on myself for feeling this way, and I think I should have given myself permission to be angry, but it sounds like you managed lunch with your friends really well.

Lisa and Kate - Good luck with your testing on Thursday.

Sarah - Thanks for the info on your friend from mothers group. I would like to continue to feed Scanlon for as long as possible, perhaps even after we have our second baby, just like your friend.

Shan - sounds hopeful for a BFP. Good luck.

Me - Not much is happening. Expect to O before the weekend - maybe. Still BDing. Poor DH is suffering a bit of performance anxiety though. Its really hard work for him. I feel bad for him, but he reminds me that we will both feel worse if AF arrives, and we did'nt try as hard as we could have. He is so wonderful......sigh.

Ciao for now.

Paige

Morning Girls...

Thanks for everyone's thoughts....

Sez, we're looking at Sunbury, so that's a good thing, I think !!!...any other BB girls from Sunbury here?????

Kelly...thanks, and it just so happens that I poas this morning coz the last time i can remember have sore bb's like this was when i was pg with my angel, but alas, it was a BFN again...oh well...maybe i'm one of those that a +ive won't show up for a while...DH thinks i should go and have a bt, but i'm a bit reserved. I'm more than happy to just ride it out...

Big hello's and hugs to everyone else...xxxxxxx

Hi girls,

Sez - so glad your not feeling well LOL!! But its a great sign sweety. Im so glad that you are feeling so positive and I guess you know in your heart that this bubba will be okay and will arrive nice and safely in June next year!!

Paige - I bet you cant wait for the weekend so you can get some serious bd in! I hope DH can rise to the occasion LOL!! I shouldnt joke hun but get him to think its all about making love to his beautiful wife instead of making a baby!

Kate - best of luck for the testing sweety I really hope you will join Sez in PAML this week!

Shan - How are you going hun? Any more happening? When will you be testing? Sunbury is great - I live about 20mins from there - DH and I always go there for dinner at Angelino's restaurant, our friend is the chef and the food is scrumptious. Dont hestitate to ask q's about Melb - happy to help you find your way around

Kelly - nearly 8wks already? Dont stress hun im sure the lack of m/s is nothing but good fortune, but I know how you feel about having 'something' to go on. My bf had really bad nausea for most of the day and she even stopped work because of it, but unfortunately she lost her precious little one so the m/s means nothing. give yourself a belly rub from me, sending you loads of positive vibes.

Naomi - hello sweets - oh your poor love. I hope things settle soon with Rick and that you guys find your way through all of this together and then you can find your path to parenthood. I hope its soon for you sweety.

Megan - I hope your body sorts itself out soon hun. It can take a bit of time for things to get back to normal, so try not to stress too much. And big hugs to you for being so brave during your lunch with your girlfriends.

Chepie - hi there, I had an ectopic and lost my right tube in Dec last year. My dr told me to wait for one normal af before trying again - because I didnt have the meth injection it was safe to start ttc after my first af. having said that - my first af didnt arrive for 10 weeks after the surgery! So we didnt really start trying until May this year. GIve yourself some time to heal emtionally and physically and try whenever you feel ready. Best of luck sweety.

Hope - welcome hun, iVe been MIA so havent had a chance to welcome you as yet. I really hope that its third time lucky for you!

Jayne - OMG before we know it this little bubba is going to arrive!! Im so glad the scan went well How is Jess doing? She sounds sooo cute.

Sarah - how are you going sweets? You are nearly 7wks pg and how do you feel?? any sickness etc?

Tanya - how you feeling? I still reckon you will get a suprise bfp this month! hehehheee

Lilylou- hello and welcome - how are you going?

I think that covers everyone! I think af is about to hit - it should be here before the day is out - but thats okay as im really excited about this new cycle as my naturopath thinks my body is ready so hopefully it will be positive hpt in either Oct or Nov!!

Love to you all,
    Lisa

Hey girls... how are we all after Steve's memorial? I shed a few (lots) of tears! Every time they showed Terri and the kids I couldn't help it! *sniff sniff*

Oh Lisa, I hope Af stays away!!!!!!! NO AF!!!

Shan Ihope that second line is just hiding on you!! GL!

Paige... LOL @ wearing poor DH out that's what we like to hear!! I hope he did the job.

Oooeerr Kate, gl for tomorrow. Congrats on your anniversary too Glad you had a good night!

TL
    Tanya

Oh tanya I missed the memorial cause of work but im taping it so I can watch it when I get home - after I go and see my granny who has arrived home after 6 months of being in europe - she spends summer here and goes there when it gets cold here! Lucky devil!

I think they are repeating it on ABC @ 6pm.

Miss Kitten Guest

I'm gonna miss the memorial - again!! I'm at work in the day and I'm not going to be home until after 7 tonight!!! Not fair!!! I was reading the writeups in the papers on line and it's soo sad...I had to really keep myself under control so I didn't cry.

Don't worry girls, you guys will be the first to know either way. Even if it's a neg I'm going to test again on Sunday as that will be CD40 and if AF isn't here by then, I'm sure I'll be ready for the little white jacket and those fetching straps...accompanied by rather burly looking men and a big white truck...lol.

Hi guys,

How are you doing today sez??

Lisa, I cant believe it was another BFN, at least you have the advice from your naturopath to rely on. Thinking of you.

Michelle, How are you doing matey?

Shan, Sorry you got another BFN. How long has this cycle been for you?

Kate, GL when you test again.

Tanya, how is your boy diet going?

Belle, Where are you chicky and what are you up to?

Hi to everyone else...sorry for not many personals as i am trying to remember everything today. Hope you are all well and that you all get BFP's very very soon.

Love Sarah xx

Hi Sarah....yeah i know, bummer about the BFN....not sure exactly what CD i'm up to, but i know that i was one day behind Danni, and she's just gone 8w2days, so i'm guessing about CD60 or something....hate that hey!!

Thanks Lisa - oohh goodie, you're not too far away. Thanks for the offer to help me find my way around, but i know Melbs pretty well, so i should be right....thanks again...ps. I might have to try that restaurant once we get down there!!

Belle, where are you chick? Hope you are just very busy at work! Thinking of you.......

Lisa, tip for you (and everyone else) I have found that although I have had a few +lines the clearest was on Discover, the one that says "test five days before your period". BTW, I still feel like af is going to arrive...........!

Paige, you poor dh LOL! I'm sure it will pay off for you both!

Shan, at least Sunbury is a little 'rural' for you, but not too far from the city! Soory, I'm on the other side of town, ages away!

Tanya, any sign of af arriving?

Sarah, hope you are all well over in Busselton!

Well, I'm excited coz I'm off to see my brother play in the Cat Empire tonight at the POW in St Kilda, Ross's band are supporting them too, so it should be great! They are all sooooo good live! Looks like I'll be doing the driving though........!

Hardly any m/s at all today, so I hope all is good! Trying not to worry! Took my two nephews out for lunch, they are 12 and almost 10. Boys are so revolting, but I can't help but spoil them rotten, I love them so much! So that was a good distraction for me! Dh wants to wait until we get 'a good, strong line' before telling anyone at all, so for now it's just between us....and BB!

Chat tomorrow lovelies! Sez xoxo

Just missed your post Shan! I can understand your dh wanting you to get a bt, but good on you for riding it out........you are a very strong woman!

Megan76 Guest

Hi all!
    Big trouble for me today - spent way too much money shopping, i am a shocker when i am on holidays! Too many clothes!
    Shan - I actually work in sunbury and dh is from there so i know it very well - ask away if you want to know anything.
    Not much to report today....still waiting! Thanks Lisa, Paige, Sarah, Sez and Kelly (think i got you all) for all your words of support in the last few days. I know i have to not stress about no af but its so hard, i am not sleeping very well because it is always on my mind. I really want a normal cycle! How long did it take before all yours finally rolled up?
    Sez i can't believe how many tests you have done, very funny! Do you actually believe it yet???
    Have a good night all!

Megan,
    I'm a '76 model as well-- what a fab year it must of been!!! How frustrating that AF is not cooperating! Were you really regular beforehand? Mine has just left the building and it was my first after my d&c five weeks ago (so it came about 30 days later). It wasn't that heavy but was much "brighter" in colour than usual (sorry if TMI). AF really is adding insult to injury by making you wait. I have found the whole feeling of powerlessness (over my bod) one of the hardest things to deal with in this whole scenario-- why can't they just do what they are supposed to do!!???
    I hope that you are not left hanging too much longer.
    Sez,
    Glad to hear that you've been feeling ill! Just think what you've been through to feel this sick!
    KellyM,
    How much does the wait for the scan SUCK!!! I'm sure your little jelly bean is in there doing exactly what it is supposed to!
    LisaL,
    Thanks for the welcome. You'll be glad you missed the memorial service--- soooo sad! especially when John Williamson sang "True Blue". If you're anywhere near as emotional as I am at the mo you would've been a mess!
    Paige,
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks their pets are their children. If I don't have any luck with this baby business I may just have to start dressing up the pets, making them wear shoes and sit in a baby seat in the car!! Jokes!
    Last edited by Hope; September 20th, 2006 at 06:27 PM.

Hi Megan, if you don't mind me asking, where abouts do you work?....if you don't want to put it in here or let me know, i'll understand, but feel free to email me (just let me know and i'll get you my addy!!)

Megan76 Guest

Hi Shan, I work at one of the schools in Sunbury. Have been there about 7 years! Let me know if you need to know anything about the area. Are you definately moving there?

Thanks Hope! I feel better knowing people get as frustrated and "over it" as me - not that i want anyone to be frustrated but it makes me feel like i'm not going crazy. I am not even really sure if i am ready to ttc again, well i am ready to be preg but i am not ready to m/c again (not that anyone ever is i know) if that makes sense. I really just want my body back to normal and i need to know i can try again if i feel like it. At the moment i am just stuck in a very annoying place!

Megan76 Guest

P.S Hope - I hope you cope with 30 better than me!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast