Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 07 #3

Default TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 07 #3

Welcome to TTC after Miscarriage or Loss for those of you who have just joined us. We hope your TTC journey is quick and successful. We are sure you will find much loving support from the other women on this challenging journey.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Cailin
    MistyFying
    Flowerchild

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.

The previous thread is here.

Wow! A new thread already!

Anyways, just wanted to say hi to all you girls and let you all know I'm not MIA, and that I'm just getting over being sick
    I'm still feeling very nauseous (been feeling like that for the last couple days even more than before) dizzy, sleepy.. You know, the general pgcy symptoms - although I don't think I'm UTD... I feel like I am, but I dunno.. AF is due in 2 days and it doesn't even feel like it's on it's way.... Sorry bout the me post ladies! **vent over**

Hi LJ- Glad you had such a great time in Melbourne with your family. Checked out your pics, and it certainly looks like you all had fun. Hoping those symptoms of yours are the real deal. Will be waiting to see how you go with your hpt.GL. Shockingly hot on our side of the world eh??

Beaksie - I totally agree! I can't believe how hot it is here! I wanna go back to Melbourne, the weather was beautiful there! It's no fair!

I'm hoping the symptoms are true blue, because for the first time in ages, I actually 'feel' pregnant as weird as that may sound! I dunno if it's actually a true symptom. Anywho, I'll most likely be testing tomorrow - so I'll make sure I let you know

BEST OF LUCK lizzjessie

AnnaBelle

Thanks Anna! I think I'm gonna need it!

Have you tested lj??

hi guys,
    lj im like everyone else, I want to know....?????

hope you are all well, went to ikea yesterday, that place is just full of mummas and babies, boo hoo.
    lovely day today, dont feel like doing anything though.
    bye bye
    xxx

hi girls
    good luck lizjessie hope you get a bfp fingers crossed
    how is everyone else doing well i hope as for me i think my bodies crazy atm i have been a right cranky cow and i'm heaps tired too
    cya xx

fingers are crossed here to, i am waiting for AF to arrive

LizJessie - that's so exciting! Sending you lots of Starrysky - what's the ttc meditation you mentioned earlier? I'd be interested... Hope you had the Swedish meatballs at Ikea , they are fantastic!!
    Bettyboop -
    Not much to report here, I think I am past O now (temp was up this morning)and I am trying to ignore the 2 week wait...
    Treelo - how are you going? Did you do OPKs this cycle?
    Hi to everyone else, Annabelle, Beaksie and Babyhopes-hope you feel better

Hi all - not going to do personals right now... A lil bit

tested.

LizJessie, sending you big :hugs::hugs:

so sorry lj, big hugs hun.
    xxx

Sorry LJ....

Hey LJ - sorry about the BFN. Wish I had the right words to make you feel better. Try not to be too hard on yourself though. Even though it's certainly no consolation I get myself a little treat each time af arrives, anything from a new pair of shoes that I'd been admiring to a chocolate or something.

Take care.

Sorry about the BFN LJ - maybe it's just too early.

I feel awful even posting this just now but I know you will want to know anyway. I had my scan yesterday and it showed a live fetus measuring 6 weeks 5 days which is spot on. My HCG is 74618 so I finally feel like I can relax a little and start to enjoy the pregnancy.

Sending baby dust to you all.

Hello you wonderful ladies, I hope you don't mind me posting a question in here. You'd think I'd know enough about these sort of things but I haven't had a D&C before so thought I'd draw on your collective knowledge.

My best friend sadly lost her darling little baby at 10 weeks (the baby had stoped growing at 8 weeks). She had a D&C the following day which was almost one month ago. She bled for about a week and then it went away. The bleeding then came back and the Ob gave her antibiotics in case of infection. The bleeding has now finished.

The problem is that he HCG is still not back at zero. She is very anxious to TTC again. At the time of her D&C her HCG was 100000, it went down with each blood test but now a month later it is still 2.

Has anyone got any experience with this and perhaps an idea of what is going on. It is really upsetting her as she wants it to get to 0 so that her cycle can start again.

Thank you so much ladies, I appreciate any advice/opinions that you might have.

Lv Spring

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast