Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 07 #3

wow another bfp congrats kiwigirl that's wonderful news
    well todays the day and i have no sign of af yet and i don't feel like i'm getting one either but i am gonna wait it out over the next few days
    good luck ladies xx

warning tmi....

I know im probably grasping at straws but .....i just had a shower and decided to check if i had any CM and it was tinged with light brown. I also had cramping yesterday afternoon and last night which i thought was af coming but now im wondering if maybe, just maybe, this is an implantation bleed?? I read that implantation can happen from about 10-12dpo and i am 12dpo today. And if its implantation bleed then maybe thats why i have only had BFN's because its only just implanted??? am i making sense?? no not really but for just a split second it was nice to think that was what it was. Dispite what my ticker says, im not due for AF till Tuesday, so maybe if i pray really hard, then it might be.....otherwise im giving up for a little while. Will keep checking cm to see if it gets heavier, its not there when i wipe after going to the toilet atm...hopefully it stays that way !!

sorry for rambling.....just feeling lost and confused

treelo

oh trello sending a big hug your way fingers crossed u get ur bfp
    i am kinda wondering atm too no sign of my af yet today i have lost some cm that kinda looks like ewcm like when u 'o'' but i know it's not that i am still waiting it out atm though some ladies do actually take a wk for a test to show pos i think
    hugs xx

GO THE BFPS!!!

YAY!! GO KIWIGIRL,I had a inkling it might happen while you were on holidays!! so happy for you, and everyone else, my fingers are crossed that we will all get a bfp for xmas!!

kbowman, great to see you!! hope you are well.

never mind my last post...i was grasping at straws...af is here. Im going to leave TTC till the new year, going to start on my tattoo and hopefully loose some weight. I have found this, like many of you, very stressfull and my marriage is starting to suffer and my depression is coming back. It is time to have a break and get back to living life for a little while. Cooper has his operation in January so i may even wait till February to start again.

I wish all of you a BFP for christmas.

hugs
    treelo

Hi everyone. Nothing exciting from me.
    Treelo-Hope you're doing OK. I'm with you. A bit of a break can make all the difference, especially when you post on a site like this. Although everyone here is wonderful, you can become totally obsessed with TTC, which can pretty quickly do your head in.
    Anyway, hope you have a relaxing time, and just concentrate on the fun stuff over Xmas. The rest will come when the time is right.
    Everyone else- Starrysky, AnnaBelle, Kiwigirl, LJ and all those Ive missed, hope you're doing well.
    Im a bit consumed with our interstate move, which will be happening in 3 weeks, as well as planning Xmas celebrations with feuding members of my family. Oh the joy!! Anyway have a wonderful week girls....

Hi everyone,
    Wow - I haven't had a chance to log on yesterday and look what happened!!!!! Big CONGRATULATIONS to Cruemum and Kiwigirl !!!!! Now we have 3 BFPs this month, that is just fantastic!!!! Wishing you all a happy & healthy pregnancy.
    Kbowman - nice to see you are around.
    Treelo - :hugs: I know how you are feeling, I had the same thing happening with the brown spotting last month, thinking (hoping) it might be implantation....
    Babyhopes - fingers crossed for you...
    As for me, I am out for this month, AF arrived this morning, right on time...
    I have packed my charts and thermometer away for the rest of the year and I am intending to enjoy myself for a while....
    Hi to Annabelle, Starrysky, Bettyboop, Beaksie and everyone else I have missed...

zionsmom Guest

CONGRATS KIWIGIRL I am soooooo happy for you!!!!!!! I can't even express on this post. We have been with each other every step of the way as far as pregnancy, miscarriage, AF I hope this is a sign that I will get my BFP soon. Again CONGRATS

Hey Treelo - am so sorry that AF arrived for you. Can completely understand that you are wanting to take a break from things for a while...I'm very much the same at the moment. I want the "BFP" so to speak, but I hate the fact that I'm wishing my life away in two week chunks. I look back to when I had my first m/c in July and think where have these few months gone...I really feel like I've been a bit of a space cadet over recent months - couldn't really tell you what I've done or what I've achieved in that time because I'm always focused on where I am in my cycle. So can understand that you have made the choice to step back for a while and take stock of things in your life - your marriage, your children, and YOU. I wish you all the best with refocusing on you and your family in upcoming months.

Beaksie - I wish you all the best with the packing & the move in the next 3 weeks. Don't discount a BFP in upcoming months - look at Satya (i.e. when you're not 'trying' and when you least expect it)!!! I hope the move and the transition back to your 'home' town is easy and as fulfilling as you hope it to be.

LJ - sorry that AF arrived for you too - but you have handled it admirably even though it was such a drawn out process for you this time around.

Congrats to kiwigirl, cruemum & bunny's mum for your BFPs.

Zionsmum - thinking of you even though you're keeping a low profile for a few months. Hope you are going ok.

Hi to Annabelle, Hj, Starrysky, Penny, LSB, MissBelinda, AJC....and everyone else that I've unintentionally missed. Hoping that everyone is 'hanging in there'.

As for me, I went to my GP on Wed night, and we decided together that I would hold off on any ref to FS/OB for another few months - whilst she acknowledged that she thought there was something peculiar with my cycles (& inconsistent LP), she really thought I should give it a few more months to see if they settle down. Unbelieveably, I'm ok with that. I'm taking a month off in Feb (given my boss approves the leave), so Feb is going to be the last month of trying before I go back to GP to request further testing. I was hoping that I might be pg before christmas (as a lot of us are hoping), but I know that that is out of my hands, and I can't keep ruminating over things I can't control. Will catch up with everyone again soon.
    Last edited by kaib; November 25th, 2007 at 05:46 PM. Reason: typo

kiwigirl- that is great news.i get my BT results back tomorrow

mumstar Guest

I haven't posted for a while, as lot's of you I have beet waiting for AF from d & C over 12 weeks ago. When long story short, my ob's found a thin layer covering my cervix. He cleared that 30/10. And today I got a BFP....Yeah I am pregnant. Congrats to cruemum/kiwi girl/baby hopes. Four positives this month. This month I did nothing but went away for 10 days to the gold coast and RELAXED. No temping, no check CM, nothing. Good luck to everyone else.

oh wow congrats mumstar that's makes 4 bfps now
    so sorry lj and treelo big hugs to you both
    to everyone else a big hello how your all well

as for me i am feeling a bit down tonight af has arrived for me so i'm out this mnth

take care xx

babyhopes-sorry af arrived

oh congrats mumstar!!

thanks everyone for your messages - especially zionsmom.. we've both been through a lot this year; i know your bfp will be here soon.

i didnt temp during the tww this time and had heaps of other things on my mind so didn't obsess over "signs" for once. must have done me good. all things being OK, i'll be 7 weeks when I get home so will ask for a scan. it's easy not telling people (apart from this forum of course) since i'm not seeing anyone over here.

4 bfp this month here, wow!! here's to even more

mumstar Guest

thanks for the lovely words everyone - BRING ON THE BFP'S!

Just dropping in to say hi everyone and congrats to mumstar, kiwigirl, cruemum and bunnys mum on your BFPs It's so good to see some BFPs coming out of here - it gives me hope!

So sorry that AF arrived baby hopes, LizJessie and treelo

As for me, I am now in the TWW - I'm absolutely sure I Oed either yesterday or Saturday, so fingers crossed that the Clomid does its job this month and I don't have to take it again next month (yuck!). TBH though, I'm just as scared of getting a BFP this month as a BFN

All the best to everyone xx
    Last edited by nicjay; November 26th, 2007 at 07:39 AM.

Mumstar - Who-hoo! CONGRATULATIONS!
    BFP #4 - we are doing great this month!! Please bring on more BFPs for all of us

zionsmom Guest

Yes congrats to all the other BFP's!!!!! Kiwigirl what were your symptoms?

Kaib thanks for thinking of me! I am waiting to see what happens in the next couple of weeks. trying to keep busy.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast