Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #4

I so agree TM - I am now on CD26 and 12 DPO and had a temp dip at 10DPO and back up to 36.95 this morning (highish for me) - but still trying to wait my full cycle. 3 more days to go ....

I think the last two or three days are brutal!

sending you all a big hug

Default Scaredy cat

Morning everyone

I am just venting a bit here - tomorrow, can't feel any cramping coming on, and my temp remained highish for me this morning at 36.92 - yesterday was 36.95. Is it possible??

Even though I am 14po, I am too scared to test in case a BFN, and then waiting until AF turns up. I definitely O'd on CD14.

I am trying to leave it until Friday if still no AF , the thing that frightens me is - if I am gloriously UTD - the l scary wait begins with hoping it all sticks.Does anybody else feel this way after a couple of miscarriages or am just being entirely irrational and hormonal??? Doing my head in! I am home with kids tomorrow so that will be a good distraction - and work Wed - Fri ... and DS's 5th party on Saturday ...

have been nauseous a couple of days (mild but there), but talked myself into that it was wishful thinking!!
    Who else is close to testing/AF date???
    Last edited by SamiH; January 28th, 2008 at 10:30 AM. Reason: why is my post all silly and missing words???

I dont know why y post has gone all silly and can't
    be edited??? Sory

EDIT - after refresh it is all there now - weird must have public holiday-itis
    Last edited by SamiH; January 28th, 2008 at 10:34 AM.

good luck Sami and everyone else getting ready to test. I have been away for a few days. unfortunately right before i went away my temp dropped and then on Saturday I woke up to AF arriving. I am okay with it bc I am not too sure I was really ready yet. This month thought DH and I are full steam ahead. i will be back in a few weeks but will check up in here and hope to see some BFPs!!

Barbara

sami- fingers crossed for you

SamiH: of course it's normal to feel that way. and yes, it is possible you're preg with your temp remaining high (although I don't know how to calculate temps with celsius)

Good luck!

Ok I caved - can't get DH on the phone grrrr - HPT (Pregnow) just came back very, very faint +, however due to this cold , I have had large intake of water and didn't use FMU - so that would definitely effect, unless I am seeing double LOL.

However, I have heard others that tested with Pregnow had probs - any experience this?? I can't duck out and buy another brand and sleeping toddler ....

OMg I just don't know what to think ... made appt at docs tomorrow just in case i am too miserable with this cold and can't drag myself to work and maybe just as well.

We have lived and learned though, so I will now try and wait for FMU tomorrow to test in right conditions.

Hi Sami, I am new here but I just wanted to say good luck for testing in the morning.. I hope you get your BFP.

Goodluck Sami - i hope you get your BFP!
    I am so tempted to post. I am about 10DPO.
    But, like tempus moriendi said, if i had a bfp and then m/c when af was due, i would rather not know. So, i will wait... try and hold out till Friday or Sat, at which time, i wont have any $$ left, so will have to wait for monday if AF hasnt shown yet.

Thanks MummyCJ - I too am new this month hence why I am in a bit of hopeful shock.

I understand Debbie - I am due today and 15DPO and good temps the last 4 days - hence why I felt ok in testing. I was going to wait until Friday - my other voice was saying - "why wait, isn't it better knowing so you can get bloods done etc and have proper monitoring done from the start after 2 m/c's??

PS Couldn't wait - when DH got home went and bought another brand - crystal clear and got a nearly straight away with 6pm wee!

good luck to you all and sending to myself LOL

Mixed emotions ....
    Last edited by SamiH; January 29th, 2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Update on HPT

Congratulations Sam. Sending you loads and loads of

I am not temping, so, i dont even have that to guide me.

SamiH: I congratulated you on another thread and I?m congratulating you here, too! Now, about that cold...

Debbie: am so reassured I?m not the only scaredy one around here LOL

Default SamiH

Congrats .......

Wow how time flys, i O yesterday now on the TWW again, how is everyone else going

congrats on the TWW. Hope you get a BFP.

Good luck Betty - hope you get that BFP

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast