Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #4

Good evening ladies,

This is my first day on the site and I have no idea how any of the cool things work, I will have to figure them all out! I bought a OPK this month and it says I O'd on day 14 of my cycle, which was Monday, so am now on my TWW . I was trying to decide whether or not to test early, I hate getting my hopes up and then seeing blood at 14dpo. I think I will probably test a little earlier just so if it is a BFN I will be OK when AF arrives! Fingers crossed

good luck berecca! I will be joining you in TWW soon.

Barbara

fingers crossed

berecca623: I know how much you want to know, but I wouldn't suggest testing early because if you are preg, your hormone level might be too low to show up. But I know how anxious you are. hang in there!

Hey Everyone! im back!!! hahaha - i think im 8 or 9DPO!!! and the progesterone pessaries are going well! hopefully im using them for a reason this mth! hopefully i will be utd! but we will see!
    how does my chart look to everyone? does anyone think im in for a little chance?
    I O at a different time this mth so i dont think we got the BDing right!!! oh well there is always next mth!!

hj - looks pretty good to me, although I haven't charted my temps ever, am thinking I will if AF comes this month, but I have seen quite a few charts online from BFP tests so you never know!

As for testing early would I have enough hcg if I test only a couple of days early, like on the Sunday if AF is due Monday arvo??? I find AF heartbreaking but think I would handle it better if I had already had a BFN beforehand!

Today I have been p'ing like a racehorse (as my dad would say) and my breasts are tender to touch, but it would be too early for symptoms wouldn't it???? Is there anything else that could cause this, ovulation??? I'm only 4dpo or thereabouts. God I hate this whole thing, I just can't help myself second guessing evreything!!!

Oh yeah and add to that constipation, maybe I am just coming down with the flu!

hj: best of luck!

berecca623: I dont' want to get your hopes up too much, but my first symptom is usually having to get up in the middle of the night to urinate, even before AF due. Best of luck

Hi there - I'm new to this thread (only just found it and learnt what TTW means - lol!!). Anyway, may not be here for long only because I have only a few days before AF arrives or doesn't arrive. At least I know I can pop in and out should I need to ( not! ). GL to the ladies soon to test - heaps of !!!!

Hey Hj - I just had a quick look at your chart. The prog seems to be doing its job - i.e. making your temps go up, which is what you want. I think it's still a little too early to tell - my understanding is that if your temps stay high the day AF is due (ie day 32/33), then that's looking REAL good. I'm not sure how though prog pessaries impact on your temps (i.e. whether they will give you a high temp reading even if you're not pg; I'm presuming once you stop the pessaries your temps will drop). I'm not clued up on how prog pessaries impact on your temps - you may want to ask your FS about that. I will be popping in to see how you're going over next few days. Wishing you heaps of positive thoughts & baby dust.

berecca - wishing you a mountain of good vibes for next week. I read you haven't done charting before. I wish it to not happen but should you have to come back next cycle, try giving charting a go as it really is an incredible insight about how you're going - I have found it has helped me.
    hj - best of luck hun!!! I'm praying for you - will def let you know how the prog BT results go....

Hey Everyone - well my temps are now doing exactly what the did last cycle from 9DPO for 3days they stay at the same temp and than a big drop and a day or 2 later AF shows up!!!!
    i stop the progesterone on CD29 and than a few days later af should show up unless i am preg! which by the looks of my chart wont be this mth
    rung my FS the other day with my temps and she said the were looking really good and that i was in with a chance - however no longer!!! apparently progesterone pessaries can fix low progesterone levels permantly - she said i may only need to be on them for a couple of mths! so at least that is good news!!!
    How is everyone else going? anyone that step closer to getting a bfp??

Hey HJ - prayin for ya hun!! Don't stress about last month's trend - take a day at a time. Great news about the meds tho!!!

Well girls - sorry for TMI but when I saw a brown smudge on my pants last night before bed, I still had hope cos I was feeling pretty good compared to previous cycles. But this morning, there is no doubting AF and my good feeling I can only attribute to the herbs I'm taking. So I guess I'm out for this month. I'm ok, wasn't upset but disappointed. The thing is that the naturopath (who I saw for first time 2 weeks ago when I could have been pg already) did say to be careful so as not to get pg til she sees me in one month's time as I could potentially m/c again due to deficiencies. So I guess I'm out for next cycle too ......

GL girls - sending good vibes your way for some BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone going? any good news from anyone yet?

just so over the wait!!! Even though AF is due Monday I have made the decision to test on Sunday night. I KNOW I can handle seeing a but can't handle AF. So I have finally made my decision!

Good luck to everyone and sending heaps of

berecca623 - good luck for sunday night! we all will be thinking of u!!!

hj- your chart looks good, i am now 8dpo

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast