Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #5

I woke up to spotting this morning...AF isn't due until 23rd...I guess we'll see as the day goes on.

smilanatu - Spotting this early could be implantation? fingers crossed hun !!

Well im apparantly 1dpo, but i dont really believe that. I had loads of EWCM almost 5 days ago which is something that doesnt always happen for me. I have also been using OPK's but am yet to have a positive surge. Sooooooooooooooooo this leaves with the same question i always have - Did i even ovulate????? Guess i will just have to wait and see. I will continue with the OPK's for 3 more days, but i think they are just useless.

My guess is that i O'ed early, and if i did, then i think im covered as we BD'ed a few times. If i O'ed yesterday then i dont hold out much hope for a BFP this month.

hugs
    treelo

treelo...that's what I'm praying for! It was light light pink all day...only when I wipe. I am having some lower back pain (nothing excruciating...more like when you've sat too long)

I am 5 DPO so it's still very early...

smilanatu- sounds positive! fingers crossed for you

Im praying it is implantation for you hun.

I have been putting off joining the gym for so long, thinking ill just wait till i have this next baby and then ill go nuts. Well I joined on the weekend, i think im slowly getting used to the idea that im not going to be having any more bubs.

I am still saving for my tattoo in honour of my angels and best friend, but im getting a small one on the back of my neck next weekend, its the traditional chinese sign for "Mother". It will represent a few things for me, the love i have for my own mother, the joy i get from being a mother, and the fact that i am still a mother to my angels as well as my two boys.

hugs
    treelo

Smilanatu - I have everthing crossed for you, like the other girls said it sounds very promising

Treelo - The tattoo idea "mother" is just beautiful and very sepcial

As for me im out this month AF showed its ugly self this arvo so on to cycle#2. Ill be back in a couple weeks. I rang DH and told hom to get prepared and plenty of rest for a full on month of BD LOL

Goodluck xx

Cieras mummy Guest

Hi all,
    I am not up with all of the shortcuts for explanations, nor am I using Ov prediction kits.
    I had a mc in Feb/March and am waiting with bated breath for a BFP this month.
    It has been such a long and turbulent road for me and DH. 2yrs+ TTC, then when that BFP appeared just to be taken away, well I was heart broken. SO was DH but he copes with things in a different way than what I do.
    I am currently about 6DPO so am well into my . Ever since the day after OV I have been feeling very seedy and ill. This has happened before and I was told by FS that it was just natures way of playing mind games with me, and that it just showed that I had ovulated well????
    So I am due for AF on 27th April and I am so scared of what might come. I guess that the next week and a half are going to be the longest ones of all. What am I going to do if I get a BFN again and have to deal with AF. I feel so deflated. Like there is no point to even trying any more. I do have a beautiful DD 3.5 and she is the light of my life, but the yearning inside of me for another baby just wont die down.
    Sorry for the depressing long post. I just have no where else to turn anymore. It is like no one understands how hard it is.....
    Doesnt help when BFF anounced that she is expecting 3rd (unplanned) baby, 3 weeks after I would have been due.....
    I ask everyone "HOW MUCH ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH???"
    Good luch :goodluck2:to all of us who are in the process of TWW. I hope that the elusive makes everyone happy.
    To those who are having to deal with AF...I am so sorry...I know exactly what it is like. Life is just so unfair...
    And lastly to everyone who has gotten the mirraculous BFP this month....
    Thanks for listening....
    Kim
    Last edited by Cieras mummy; April 16th, 2008 at 05:48 PM.

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers...I'm so nervous!

This morning no pink discharge BUT I feel a tad not really nauseous but sick feeling...I guess (I think it may be from the obsessing I'm doing...LOL) my breasts are tender to the touch (or maybe it's from me poking them to see if they are tender...LOL)

I am obsessing again...pray for me!

Hi ladies! I don't know very many of you (I don't think) but I'm in the TWW for the 8th time - got my fingers crossed for everyone in here (especially you treelo)
    I'm kinda hoping I'm not UTD this cycle, as it would cut it way too close to our wedding, but this cycle feels 'different' - it feels like how I was the last time I was UTD and it's kinda worrying!
    Take care all

LJ - Your such a beautiful soul, its so comforting to see a familiar face yet heartbreaking at the same time. I lost count at 6 but i think its about #9 for me.
    Im praying with everything in me that it happens for you and I very soon. DH is slowly getting over it all and starting to think that at our age, we shouldnt be worrying about all this and just focussing on our boys.
    Last cycle was 28 days, which is unusual for me, as ive been 26 days for quite a while now. So i may be a few more dpo than my ticker says. I hope i O'ed early because, thats when we bd'ed, because thats when i had EWCM?? Im just hopeing and praying that we dont have to wait much longer.

Hugs to you all
    treelo

smilanatu--Just checked this thread for the first time, and there you were! Didn't realize you were also having spotting! Had to laugh about your tender bb's--or at least the fact that you're poking them so much! I've also been poking my bb's too--but mine don't feel tender. They do, however, have a weird tingly feeling. Almost like little shocks of electricity or something... I felt that in my armpits last time--that's the only reason why I noticed it this time! Oh, please, let this be the signs we want them to be! I am definitely praying for you, girl!

Morning Jen...I have been giggling at myself! Seems at this point "everything" is a sign huh? I definitely do niot like the waiting game. When are you planning to test...I am trying to decide should I do it 10 DPO which will be Friday or try patience and wait to see if AF is late...the pink discharge was gone yesterday, but lo and behold it's back this morning; only when I wipe though (nothing on pantyliner-tmi). I did notice lastnight that my breasts kind of felt like they did when my milk came in when I was breastfeeding...that heavy feeling...kind of felt like I was going to find the front of my shirt wet (best I can describe it) I also feel icky...I'm not sure if it's nerves or what...anyway...I am praying for you too, I hope we get our prayers answered!

smilanatu--Good morning! I'm happy to see that you're here in the US with me! While it's nice to wake in the am and get to read all the posts from Aust., because of the 17 hours time difference they're asleep during most of our day. I end up bored with no one online! Not sure exactly when I should test. My chart at fertility friend showed that I O's last Wed., which would put me at 7dpo--I'm just not sure how accurate it is because AF only stopped 5 days prior. Plus had some very light spotting that Sun.-Thurs. It was very light, though, didn't even need pantyliner (I don't think there's such a thing as tmi on these threads--think we've heard it all!). Chart shows either test or AF next Thurs. 24th. I had an insane urge to POAS yesterday but wouldn't let myself do it as it's probably too early anyhow. The weird tingly feeling in bb's seems to come and go, and was a little emotional and irritable yesterday, which is how I was last time. I'm so scared that my body's just playing tricks on me, or that I'm trying to see things that aren't there. It's hard because with my first DS I had absolutely no m/s at all. With my second DS I felt sick almost the whole pg, but only felt sick, no vomiting--I only gained 24 lbs. with him b'cuz I could barely eat! Threw up once this last time, but felt pretty icky, though not on a daily basis. So I'm not even sure that I can count on m/s being a sign. And the last time I was so hungry all the time and had insomnia starting the week before I knew I was pg. The insomnia's never really gone away, but last night was REALLY bad--think I slept for only 4 hrs. Will you test today since AF due next Wed? Guess that means I could technically test tomorrow, right? Arrrggghhh! I don't know what to do! Don't know if I can stand to wait until next week, but so scared to get a BFN. Tell me what I should do!

I wish I could tell you what to do! I feel your pain as I am in the struggle too. I think I will test Saturday as that is 10 DPO for me (I thought it was Friday, but this dang calendar doesn't have Sundays on it which confused me) ...I will buy the 3 pack so if I get a BFN I can try again when AF is due if its late. I o'd 4/9 also...I have a 26 day cycle what is yours? I didn't have m/s with either of my children so I again know how you feel. I haven't been sleeping well either...I think it is because I am anxious. Keep me posted!

smilanatu--Not too sure how long my cycles normally are, but I m/c on 3/5 and AF arrived on 3/30, so for Mar. is was 25 days. Never really paid much attention before, because I just figured it would happen when it was supposed to. So I'm not sure if this one will be the same or if my body's going to be a little off. Plus I didn't notice any O signs, but I'm not too sure I've ever noticed any signs when O'ing. Maybe I'll test on Sat. with you as long as there's still some signs! The anticipation is killing me!

smilanatu--I'm feeling a little discouraged right now... Went to fertility friend to input the fact that yesterday I experience some watery discharge (Sorry!) and it pops up that yesterday was probably my fertile day! Before it showed that my fertile days were the 6th-8th, now all of a sudden it's saying I was probably the most fertile yesterday Haven't BD'd since Mon. 14th. I know that that's only 2 days prior, so technically the spermies could still be there waiting, but I don't know, I just feel a little discouraged right now. DF trying to be optimistic by saying that for a girl your supposed to BD 2-3 days before (this is the one time I actually WANT him to be right!). Makes me wonder if the spotting I had the other day wasn't implantation, but was actually O--do people spot when they're O? Still noticing the weird tingly feeling in bb's and now slightly in armpits, but no more spotting...not since the other day. This is so frustrating--I wish I knew my body better. In regards to the discharge, I usually have quite a bit when I'm pg, so much so that I would find myself always making sure it wasn't blood (b'cuz of prior m/c's), but not sure that I noticed it quite so early on. Feeling pretty stressed out right now, which I know doesn't do me any good, but just being honest about my state of mind right now. Hope you're faring better than I right now! Keep me posted!

Don't be discourage Jen! The pink discharge I was having has ended. Nothing since Tuesday evening, I am still feeling "icky" at times but as I said before it could be nerves from the anticipation. My breasts are sore to touch...I wouldn't even really call them sore more like tender. Still not sleeping well...time will tell...

Take care of you Jen!

I know, I know, I'm really trying. My calendar shows that we only BD'd 6 out of the 11 days since we've been ttc. And I know that all this doesn't mean that I'm not pg right now, I guess I'm just feeling a bit emotional about it all. I guess being so disappointed about it right now will only make me that much happier if I do get a BFP, huh? See, I'm trying to be a little more positive!
    This may sound funny, but glad to hear your bb's are tender! lol... Mine don't feel tender at all, but last time I don't think they really started to hurt until like a week after BFP. I'm also still not sleeping well, feeling pretty drained, actually, at the moment. Hope you have a great day, and you're feeling less anxious! Take care!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast